Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick Wallace on his way to Europe, will be sad to lose him in the Dail, he’s been excellent value , if he has same level of achievement in Europe we won’t need to worry about brexit.

Comment

Ireland has its first black councillor. I'm not sure we have a future Obama on our hands though.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        Ireland has its first black councillor. I'm not sure we have a future Obama on our hands though.

Her website is really something

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
              I wonder if it's all that notable? Don't mean this in a bad way (genuinely). Like I can't imagine anyone was deliberately not voting for black candidates and this is some major breakthrough.
              Black Protestants are a different story altogether...

Any Muslims elected? There were definitely a couple standing in the East Wall area, to judge by the posters.
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Black Protestants are a different story altogether...

Any Muslims elected? There were definitely a couple standing in the East Wall area, to judge by the posters.
                One in Limerick

Comment

I wonder if it's all that notable? Don't mean this in a bad way (genuinely). Like I can't imagine anyone was deliberately not voting for black candidates and this is some major breakthrough.
                  Gemma Doherty got 10k votes.

Comment

Anyone ever buy an air purifier? I was debating getting one (could be a completely frivolous purchase) but I feel like after researching models I'm only more confused. Seems none of the highly rated models are available in Europe. While I might try out a reasonably priced one, I'm not dumping 500+ on something from Dyson or Phillips.

Comment

Ah it is surely, you would have expected it to have happened before now, esp in dublin

Comment

Edmond Lukasu of Sinn Fein was one of my councillors in Mulhuddart since 2014, he's very black. Of Congolese origin. The whole Congo/Falls Road link again maybe.
                        Not sure if he was the first but yer one in Navan definitely isn't. (first black female maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                          Anyone ever buy an air purifier? I was debating getting one (could be a completely frivolous purchase) but I feel like after researching models I'm only more confused. Seems none of the highly rated models are available in Europe. While I might try out a reasonably priced one, I'm not dumping 500+ on something from Dyson or Phillips.
                          Have the Dyson Pure Hot + Cool one, couldn't tell you if it makes any difference to air quality in the room although the app likes to tell you it does. Good as a fan/heater tho

Comment

Have a VAX one myself for office in dusty Industrial unit. Definitely has a positive effect.
                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

We have this one: https://www.puremate.co.uk/multiple-...th-remote.html

It's good. Keeps my allergies under control. You have to clean it every month or so which involves taking it apart, which is a bit of a pain. But having three cats and asthma, it does a great job.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I was thinking of getting one too. The Dyson also does heating and cooling, but does buying one of those just make me a consumer mug?

Comment

Anyone hear of the Sean O'Brien Cassidys pissgate incident Apparently he took out his cock in Cassidys and pissed on someone Not the 1st time he's acted the dick on a few beers

Comment

Any chance we get to see the CCTV involved in Baileygate?

What a clusterfuck. They have to fuck her out. Her Dad makes for interesting reading too.

Comment

I'd say she wouldnt be long resorting to blackmail behaviour if she has any dirt on other senior ministers. Probably her best play if she wants to stoop that low to stay.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                        Any chance we get to see the CCTV involved in Baileygate?

What a clusterfuck. They have to fuck her out. Her Dad makes for interesting reading too.
                                        She’ll be whipping out the mental health defense soon and we won’t hear about it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                          She’ll be whipping out the mental health defense soon and we won’t hear about it anymore
                                          Said that to the missus yesterday, only a matter of time before she says its affecting her mental health and life as a result and that'll be that.

Her line yesterday about her being female and people not liking it was a lol.

Comment

We are the all singing all dancing Jeremy Kyles of the world.

Comment

If ye get a, few spare mins I'd appreciate if you could do this for me. Its for a very good friend of mine living in Hong Kong and she needs, a, few Irish peeps to help her out. Ty

Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                  Anyone hear of the Sean O'Brien Cassidys pissgate incident Apparently he took out his cock in Cassidys and pissed on someone Not the 1st time he's acted the dick on a few beers
                                                  Have pics and stuff deom WhatsApp sources.
                                                  What a goon
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

God imagine if SOR had pulled this out of the bag during the interview

Comment

What price would she be to retain her seat now

Comment

Just loving the Tory Rory Stewart story. It started odd and the world has made it brilliant.

He was tweeting yesterday that he was in some godawful northern city and could someone please come and debate him.

Some completely random dude said he was getting in his car and was going to drive there.

Cue tweets where the guy is searching for him in McDonalds going - where are you???! Rory Stewart - who lets remember is running to be Prime Minister of the fifth largest economy in the world and is now reduced to debating some random dude who is looking for him in McDonalds - is there tweeting back going 'ah I'm over in Costa now, sitting near the muffins'.

I don't think there is a tv political character in history that can top what this is turning into.

My summary above isn't fully accurate, but its there or thereabouts. There was definitely a McDonalds, a Costa, and a random dude involved.
                                                        He's actually the most intelligent of the candidates - by a distance.

Which possibly explains why he has no chance.

Personally I think we should embrace the hilarity of PM BoJo. Imagine that delicious moment where bullshit meets Barnier.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          Have pics and stuff deom WhatsApp sources.
                                                          What a goon
                                                          He can piss where he wants.

Anyone who disagrees can take it up with the V family.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                            If you want a silver lining ...
                                                            Nah, I'm fine, populist thugs who will say anything and do nothing being found out is silver lining enough for me.

There's no doubt that the assembly up North needs to get back up and running. SF seem to have gone further in trying to make that happen thus far, though you might conclude I'd say that.
                                                            Yeah one might well conclude that but thanks anyway it beats Maria Bailey for my out loud LOL of the week

What price would she be to retain her seat now
                                                            She is Dún Laoghaire not Tipp.
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

No matter how politically moronic Bailey has been to take the case and to keep digging downwards on the radio yesterday she may have some point about a newspaper taking preliminary court documents and printing them as facts of her case.
                                                              One way or another the biggest mistake she made was taking on the journos. The way the panel of pisspoor journos like that Alison O'Connor yoke went for her straight after the interview on Sean O'Rourke's program yesterday was savage and the sanctimoniousness and smugness shown that Fuckface Sheehan prick was truly stomach turning.

Comment

I had never heard of Rory Stewart, but looking into him there his Wikipedia entry gives the appearance of his being a rather remarkable and interesting man.

Comment

He can piss where he wants.

Anyone who disagrees can take it up with the V family.
                                                                  I have it on very very good authority its all true.

There was a lot of other happenings too but I'm not going to say here yet, Ill let the internet searches calm down before I do.
                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

There was a lot of other happenings too but I'm not going to say here yet, Ill let the internet searches calm down before I do.
                                                                    Spill the beans in an auld PM there. Would have thought DJ church would have been the nut prick on that team.
                                                                    Looking forward to all the mealy mouthed excuses from all the media rugger buggers, if it’s ever even addressed in the media

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      No matter how politically moronic Bailey has been to take the case and to keep digging downwards on the radio yesterday she may have some point about a newspaper taking preliminary court documents and printing them as facts of her case.
                                                                      One way or another the biggest mistake she made was taking on the journos. The way the panel of pisspoor journos like that Alison O'Connor yoke went for her straight after the interview on Sean O'Rourke's program yesterday was savage and the sanctimoniousness and smugness shown that Fuckface Sheehan prick was truly stomach turning.
                                                                      Was Micheál McDowell not a bit out of line with his spiel on it in the Seanad, was still an ongoing case at that stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                        If they had only printed the Dean defense it would have been unfair, there is no unfairness to printing her own allegations. Many of which have turned out to be untrue.

The biggest mistake she made was taking the case.

Comment

Spill the beans in an auld PM there. Would have thought DJ church would have been the nut prick on that team.
                                                                          Looking forward to all the mealy mouthed excuses from all the media rugger buggers, if it’s ever even addressed in the media
                                                                          "Drunk rugby players celebrating trophy behave boorishly shocker!!!"

This has never happened before.

Comment

"Drunk rugby players celebrating trophy behave boorishly shocker!!!"

This has never happened before.
                                                                            I’ve celebrated stuff drunkenly and somehow managed not to piss on a presumably unwilling member of the public, not that common an occurrence I would have thought.
                                                                            Now if the other guy was willing and it’s just one of those weird bordering on sexual abuse hijinks rugby heads seem to like then I suppose let him off

Comment

I’ve celebrated stuff drunkenly and somehow managed not to piss on a presumably unwilling member of the public, not that common an occurrence I would have thought.
                                                                              Now if the other guy was willing and it’s just one of those weird bordering on sexual abuse hijinks rugby heads seem to like then I suppose let him off
                                                                              Probably less unpleasant than the group sex option favoured in other provinces.

Comment

Jesus I would have thought this was standard rugby 'banter', have seen several similar antics down the years from our local club. They seem to have an obsession with getting their knobs out.

Comment

Helicopters swarming again, another one bites the dust in Kilmore
                                                                                  The Godfather: Part II (1974) clip with quote Jesus Christ, let's get them all. Now while we've got the muscle. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.

Comment

I had never heard of Rory Stewart, but looking into him there his Wikipedia entry gives the appearance of his being a rather remarkable and interesting man.
                                                                                    "Stewart lives at Dufton in Cumbria[151] and is a member of The Athenaeum Club. In 2012, he married an American NGO executive, Shoshana Clark,[152] with whom he had his first child in November 2014, which he delivered himself in the absence of medical assistance."

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                        What's the craic with that Gemma O'D one?

She was fairly respectable only a couple of years ago wasn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                          "Stewart lives at Dufton in Cumbria[151] and is a member of The Athenaeum Club. In 2012, he married an American NGO executive, Shoshana Clark,[152] with whom he had his first child in November 2014, which he delivered himself in the absence of medical assistance."

for a second there, I was more impressed that a 151 year old and his 152 year old wife had produced a baby

Comment

Our Jack had a similar journey.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Thanks for that. I have to admit that I was very confused at her campaigning ahead of this election! I only remember her as being unfairly dismissed by INM.
                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

He was the only Tory backing May who showed themselves anyway competent in the media. The problem for him is that being smart and able to think things through before opening his mouth is anathema to the Daily Mail reading fucktards who will be voting in leadership election.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III
                                                                                                Personally I think we should embrace the hilarity of PM BoJo. Imagine that delicious moment where bullshit meets Barnier.
                                                                                                Will be class, but I don't think hell get on the ticket and have been laying him in that market on the basis that there might just about be enough brain cells and gumption amongst the Tory MP's who know best of all who and what he really is.

Comment

...

Comment

I'd prefer to hold a Gove ticket at 5s than BoJo at 6/4, that's for sure. Still funking the car crash though!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

This Green lady on Prime Time is a creep

Comment

Ted Hastings wearing a clip on tie is the most shocking twist in line of duty so far

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Ty for the PM , I can see why you wouldn’t want to post that here alright

Comment

Host Harry Kreisler welcomes Rory Stewart, Member of the British Parliament, for a discussion of his remarkable odyssey. Reflecting on his background and dr...

Watching this Rory Stewart interview to get a sense of him and I love the guy.

Comment

Thanks for that. I have to admit that I was very confused at her campaigning ahead of this election! I only remember her as being unfairly dismissed by INM.
                                                                                                                    Wonder how you shake someone out of that conspiracy mindset. A long-term pace and lead? Everyone telling her she's mad likely only entrenches her beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                                      Jesus I would have thought this was standard rugby 'banter', have seen several similar antics down the years from our local club. They seem to have an obsession with getting their knobs out.
                                                                                                                      Two of the lads talking about it in shared WhatsApp messages are called Buff and Tit.
                                                                                                                      Standard rugby club nicknames I would have thought
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ty for the PM , I can see why you wouldn’t want to post that here alright
                                                                                                                        Lolwp
                                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Daly gone from the Dail now as well as Wallace.
                                                                                                                          That’s a big blow.They have done the state some service in fairness

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X