Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Reminds me of the time I accidentally sent a go fuck yourself video to my mother in law.
    How did that turn out in the end

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
      How did that turn out in the end
      Ah she's a sound oul dear. She laughed.
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
        There is going to be some seriously dangerous runner up teams. Leinster need to do the business tmrw and let the rest look after itself. 5 points tmrw should be enough for top 2 qualification with the away game against Montpellier to play.
        Top 1 qualification secured tomorrow imo.

Going to be a ridiculous amount of teams on 19\18\17 points. Ulster could have a great shot at a home QF, depending of course whether Wasps are interested on only 12 points.

IMO:
        Leinster
        Clermont
        Munster
        Ulster

get the home QFs....
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Was it a hoax or a false alarm?
          Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          Sent in error by the military
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Worked 3 days with a right dose of flu. My hip bones were in pain was that bad. Eyes nose streaming. Chest pain. Ice cold two days, sweat running down back on job today. Two doors behind me swinging open with Ice cold draught
            Area leader went home with it yesterday, manager giving out. I said I'm. In fucking ribbons here myself tbh. Oh get out traffic stopping to warm yourself I got

Only for current incentive running 200 one for all voucher for most tv I'd have a cert lobbed in. Thank fuck I'm off tomorrow and Monday.

Managed 3 tv 2 broadband in the first two days of incentive... Hell for leather and hopefully better come tues with three days left to nail it.
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Reminds me of the time I accidentally sent a go fuck yourself video to my mother in law.
              When I was 15/16 I was filth texting some young one and texting the auld lad at the same time. Que the inevitable. Realised what I had done as soon as I hit send. 30 seconds of 'no no no no' followed by 'I love you too Shane. Fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                Now PSV a man of your cynicism is hardly buying that. On the way out the door someone accidentally hits the button to text everyone and flash across tv/radio than an ICBM is incoming. Unlikely.

North Korean hackers for sure.
                After the week I’ve had at work I can easily believe the human error excuse

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                  Worked 3 days with a right dose of flu. My hip bones were in pain was that bad. Eyes nose streaming. Chest pain. Ice cold two days, sweat running down back on job today. Two doors behind me swinging open with Ice cold draught
                  Area leader went home with it yesterday, manager giving out. I said I'm. In fucking ribbons here myself tbh. Oh get out traffic stopping to warm yourself I got

Only for current incentive running 200 one for all voucher for most tv I'd have a cert lobbed in. Thank fuck I'm off tomorrow and Monday.

Managed 3 tv 2 broadband in the first two days of incentive... Hell for leather and hopefully better come tues with three days left to nail it.
                  We were busy this week with a stock take, needed all hands on deck and I immediately sent a guy home who I thought 'might' have that flu. Mostly because we've a pregnant girl in the office.

What the fuck are your management thinking sending you into a busy shopping centre when they know you're sick?

Some people can get very seriously ill from that shit.

Fuck Sky.

Comment

We were busy this week with a stock take, needed all hands on deck and I immediately sent a guy home who I thought 'might' have that flu. Mostly because we've a pregnant girl in the office.

What the fuck are your management thinking sending you into a busy shopping centre when they know you're sick?

Some people can get very seriously ill from that shit.

Fuck Sky.
                    We use landline to process sales, I had alcohol wipes to hand wiping phone before I handed to customer was that bad!
                    Sales is dog eat dog and there can't be sick days when targets have to be reached. Went out sick a month ago when I got a dizzy spell and my whole body was falling to left hand side. Got CT scan mri etc thankfully all good. I actually felt that guilty I documented whole story on snap knowing Manager would see it think iv taken like 4, 6 Max sick days in two plus yrs. For someone that seems afraid of nothing, I dread ringing in sick.
                    For the record iv 9 weeks sick Pay lol
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Believe in better.

Comment

That's ridiculous, call in sick ffs

Comment

Take all your sick days the weeks whenever there is a shit prize imo
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

It's the hope that kills you with the Eagles....

I mean it was never in doubt ��
                            Last edited by ghostface; 14-01-18, 00:44.

Comment

It's always sunny!

Saints to join them please tomorrow
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                It's the hope that kills you with the Eagles....

I mean it was never in doubt ��
                                Fair play to the young QB. Fine second half.
                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

The NFL confuses me

The catch rule just seems stupid and inconsistent.
                                  And coaches make some bizarre calls. The Falcons last set of downs was embarrassing. There's over a minute on the clock, you're in the red zone, Coleman just ripped off a 10+ yard run and the eagles have one TO left. Surely a run play is the call on at least one of the first two downs if not both. Instead they go for it and then shovel pass.

Take time or their time out. Even if they score on the first shot you're giving the eagles a minute with a TO to go score to level or win the game. I assume a 2pt play was the only option if they got the TD there but you never know after those calls.

The cardinals last week too. Barely ran the ball second half when up to eat the clock.

Comment

BT Young Scientist shenanigans

I was watching this and see the winners mother is a very well known senior medical scientist/lecturer with the microbiology department of University College cork, she oversaw a very similar study back in 2007 with another post grad student a very strange coincidence, I’m not saying the lad didn’t do the work but to have a parent who is directly involved in that particular field and to have supervised a similar study 11 years ago is strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                      The NFL confuses me

The catch rule just seems stupid and inconsistent.
                                      And coaches make some bizarre calls. The Falcons last set of downs was embarrassing. There's over a minute on the clock, you're in the red zone, Coleman just ripped off a 10+ yard run and the eagles have one TO left. Surely a run play is the call on at least one of the first two downs if not both. Instead they go for it and then shovel pass.

Take time or their time out. Even if they score on the first shot you're giving the eagles a minute with a TO to go score to level or win the game. I assume a 2pt play was the only option if they got the TD there but you never know after those calls.

The cardinals last week too. Barely ran the ball second half when up to eat the clock.
                                      Yeah they were going for 2pts 100%.

The catch rule is dumb at times, but it's mostly because they need enough evidence to overrule the call on the field and they are a bit weary when doing it.

I would have gone for a run play 1st personally too fwiw
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jesus that Tubridy Spicer interview was a tough watch,acts like Paxman when he gets an easy target like spicer(he actually managed to make him come off well) yet literally inserted his head halfway up Hillary Clinton’s colon when he interviewed her.

Comment

Went on a bit of a fitness binge this week as I took a week off work due to just not wanting to work .

210km cycled over 4 cycles and 6km run over 2 runs. Exercise for the year is complete!
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Seen on twitter a contestant had a PR firm! Well holy god
                                            Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                            https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

HQ about to start

Comment

HQ about to start
                                                10k prizepool tomorrow 2am for those about
                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Bah, busted out on Q7

Comment

First time getting to question 10, failed . Had no extra lives but would have guessed 11 right so would have had the sweat for 12... which I guessed.... right . Damn!!! Thankfully only $6
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      Went on a bit of a fitness binge this week as I took a week off work due to just not wanting to work .

210km cycled over 4 cycles and 6km run over 2 runs. Exercise for the year is complete!
                                                      Prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                        Prove it.
                                                        SPOILER
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

More terrible coaching in the NFL. So many coaches stink with time management.

The amount of time you hear it being called such a tactical game of 'chess' and most teams can't manage their time outs/clock.

Comment

Long Shot on Netflix is a decent watch. One hour documentary with some nice emotional upswong.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              Jesus that Tubridy Spicer interview was a tough watch,acts like Paxman when he gets an easy target like spicer(he actually managed to make him come off well) yet literally inserted his head halfway up Hillary Clinton’s colon when he interviewed her.
                                                              Honestly the worst interview I’ve ever seen. Biased, jumping in, badgering the interviewee. As you say easy target.

Comment

Oops.

Comment

where is that zuut?
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Trabzon in Turkey. Don't think anyone was hurt, just rolled off the runway after landing.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      where is that zuut?
                                                                      Turkey!

Panicked passengers screamed as the aircraft nosedived and was left dangling precariously on a cliff face near the sea in Turkey.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                          It's the hope that kills you with the Eagles Falcons....
                                                                          FYP. Nothing was ever so true!

Congrats. Eagles deserved the win.

The margins between winning and losing at that level are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                            WTF are Sky doing having people with flu come in? I'd be actively campaigning for people to be fired if they knowingly came into work with the flu.
                                                                            Don't think it was the flu. Think SatNav had a cold. Still shouldn't be in work tho

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                              More terrible coaching in the NFL. So many coaches stink with time management.

The amount of time you hear it being called such a tactical game of 'chess' and most teams can't manage their time outs/clock.
                                                                              Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                              FYP. Nothing was ever so true!

Congrats. Eagles deserved the win.

The margins between winning and losing at that level are ridiculous.
                                                                              I was thinking about this the other day, NFL coaches have watched 100,000's of hours of game footage, have all the video that they could ever dream of. However look at the difference between the college game and the nfl, its almost a different game, look where the coaches in the nfl come from, skill coaches, to coordinators etc. The way teams train is heavily regulated as well, not much variation in what you can do unless you risk being punished.

My point is, the nfl is such a short season, and coaches have such a high turnaround, how many times do they actually make decisions under pressure like the one last night. For all the watching and viewing they have done of the game, very few of them have been in such situations because they cannot train them, nor do they play enough for the decisions to come up regularly. It's no wonder they make strange decisions under pressure where they second guess themselves and try to get too complicated

Comment

^^ This.

The amount of armchair fans whose clock management would be perfect in big games never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Watched Northern Soul last night, loved it. Did a really great job of transporting you to that time.

If you partook in the 90s clubbing/partying scene it's a must watch.

Comment

Can anyone who knows Berlin tell me if this hotel is in a good location?

Comment

Missed screener season completely.

Can someone list 3 good ones please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                        Missed screener season completely.

Can someone list 3 good ones please?
                                                                                        the shape of water
                                                                                        3 billboards outside of ebbing missouri
                                                                                        i, tonya

darkest hour is also out, but no idea if it's any good

Comment

the shape of water
                                                                                          3 billboards outside of ebbing missouri
                                                                                          i, tonya

darkest hour is also out, but no idea if it's any good
                                                                                          Hard to make time for them today doh with Rugby Soccer and NFL...

Comment

Loved 3 signposts. Deputy guy was brilliant in it

Comment

Boys will be boys

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Can anyone who knows Berlin tell me if this hotel is in a good location?
                                                                                                It's not a bad location. Still be talking a metro or a decent walk to most of the main sites. If your there for a piss-up style trip try stay closer to the Mitte District.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                                  It's not a bad location. Still be talking a metro or a decent walk to most of the main sites. If your there for a piss-up style trip try stay closer to the Mitte District.
                                                                                                  Ah ok, cheers. I was searching in Mitte but a father in law of one of the guys going has something to do with that hotel and we were gonna get a great deal. Not worth it imo if it's a bit off the beaten track.

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Booked BBV's favourite Roman hotel, Spagna Royal suites on booking.com for half the price the website was quoting but then notice this line in the confirmation email

Important information
                                                                                                      Please note that bed linen and towels are not included. You can bring your own or rent them on site.
                                                                                                      WTF
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This Arsenal team are a fucking joke. Been hopeless all season. Unbelievable how much the club has gone backwards lately

Comment

Extraordinary interview with Robert Black about the sectarian massacre Sinn Fein IRA MP McEllduff was mocking.

Mary Lou's mealy mouthed response
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            Extraordinary interview with Robert Black about the sectarian massacre Sinn Fein IRA MP McEllduff was mocking.

Mary Lou's mealy mouthed response
                                                                                                            http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radiop...9_21297304_0__
                                                                                                            It was a cowardly horrific attack. The various security forces in Ulster were colluding with loyalists in massacring civilians. Personally I think an enemy soldier invader is a legitimate 🎯.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                              This Arsenal team are a fucking joke. Been hopeless all season. Unbelievable how much the club has gone backwards lately
                                                                                                              You forgot the Wenger out bit.

Comment

Someone asked me to check their probability, but I'm a bit crap at probabilities.

Seems someone on Marian said the Kingsmill thing could have been by chance. Guy I know pointed out that there's four sliced pans to choose from (well done 2018 for the topic) and 365 days this could have been done on. So probability it was by chance was 1/4 for choice of bread * 1/365 for day of year. Just taking day and choice of bread into consideration is that how you would calculate the probability in this situation?
                                                                                                                Also who loses with a loaf of bloody bread on there head probability of that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                  You forgot the Wenger out bit.
                                                                                                                  Sanchez left out of the squad, so will be at one of the Manchester clubs by the end of the week. Hopefully Ozil doesn't stay in the Premier League if he leaves.

I'm sure Lacazette is delighted that he came to the Premier League to play up front alongside Welbeck and Iwobi. Funnily enough, despite not scoring in 9 games, Lacazette is playing quiet well and Wilshere has done a decent job in the past few weeks. Kolasinac must have pissed in Wenger's cornflakes to keep getting overlooked. Nobody else in the team is worthy of their place (least of all Iwobi who is as bad as anyone this season). Tough times. I do think it's time Wenger stepped aside and gave us some fresh blood that can get the team playing well, and hopefully attract and keep the time players at the club. Load of balls!

Comment

That's a stunning looking new stadium for racing 92.

Comment

Someone asked me to check their probability, but I'm a bit crap at probabilities.

Seems someone on Marian said the Kingsmill thing could have been by chance. Guy I know pointed out that there's four sliced pans to choose from (well done 2018 for the topic) and 365 days this could have been done on. So probability it was by chance was 1/4 for choice of bread * 1/365 for day of year. Just taking day and choice of bread into consideration is that how you would calculate the probability in this situation?
                                                                                                                      Add in that he chose bread. Could have just as easily done a stunt with sausages if it was an accident.

Comment

Crazy stuff in the snooker!

Comment

That's a stunning looking new stadium for racing 92.
                                                                                                                          It's amazing alright. Looks fantastic, but something not quite right about it at the same time. The screen is bizarre!
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                          Crazy stuff in the snooker!
                                                                                                                          Deets?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X