Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free bets lasting for 7 days is legit. Then they vanish from the system. At least it is with PP anyway

Comment

Rise hall 9.00 Newmarket

Comment

Jane Mangan is so tough to listen to. Nice to see Beggy winning it. Probably only won a handful of races in the last few years but an English and Irish derby.
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Think Jane Mangan is excellent, one of the best in the business if you ask me

Comment

640 Epsom late late word for Indian Creak from a good source...

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
              640 Epsom late late word for Indian Creak from a good source...
              Easy as you like, good man [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

More late word Airgead to get the airgead in the next in Bellewstown

Comment

Heading to Bellewstown all help greatly appreciated
                  location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Made my day 3.25 Limerick

Comment

Hardy boyos these NH jockeys.

Comment

he should retire tbf, great jock in his day but he's been phoning it in for a while now
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Still a bit of 14s about for Fairlyland in July Cup Saturday, quite like her for this race.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            he should retire tbf, great jock in his day but he's been phoning it in for a while now
                            Yeah im sure he just fears the buzz loss if he retires. Its not easy to go when your at the top of the food chain. Its not as if he wont be busy with his bloodstock interests though but he doesnt like golf and those things so retirement be extra boring for him. Charlie Poste retired yesterday.

Comment

Simon Rowlands ATR column is fairly brilliant. Don't think people realise how good some of the free information out there is from the likes of him or Andy Holding who wouldnt move markets as much as a Hugh Taylor.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                Yeah im sure he just fears the buzz loss if he retires. Its not easy to go when your at the top of the food chain. Its not as if he wont be busy with his bloodstock interests though but he doesnt like golf and those things so retirement be extra boring for him. Charlie Poste retired yesterday.
                                Doesn't he own a pub up in the home place?

Hope you're not comparing him to Charlie Poste.

Comment

Anyone watching RacingTV yesterday evening and see this!.

Comment

Agree with Sitch re ATR. For 18 months I had an account with a mate where we did the nap and nb from speed ratings on ATR every day. Initial 200 deposit was cashed out in March for 2200.

We probably could have been more aggressive with the level stake. Will probably start up again soon.

Comment

rock road 750 killarney each way

Comment

rock road 750 killarney each way
                                        Nearly killed a jockey at the 2nd last fence but got 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                          Nearly killed a jockey at the 2nd last fence but got 3rd
                                          Disqualified, but I think most books pay double result now

Comment

Alice millington 6.20 Killarney

Comment

Alice millington 6.20 Killarney
                                              Something I always wondered about Killarney: is the finishing camera at an odd angle?

Always find myself fooled into believing the depth perecption is such that the horse on the outside wins, incorrectly. Flat races particularly.

Comment

And I'll play Mr Ormsby e/w in the next, has run well here before.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Something I always wondered about Killarney: is the finishing camera at an odd angle?

Always find myself fooled into believing the depth perecption is such that the horse on the outside wins, incorrectly. Flat races particularly.
                                                  No matter what angle the camera was in this race we were all shouting
                                                  Where the fuck is Alice

Comment

Where would one look to find the precise time of an opening show for a particular race.
                                                    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Got a small shout for Dogged in the 2nd at Haydock. ew

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                        Where would one look to find the precise time of an opening show for a particular race.
                                                        Depends on the race and depends on the bookie really, ordinary run of the mill race and most price them around 4-5pm the day before, some are earlier than others, I really only use B365 currently as I'm in a country where online is banned and I cant use any other apps, for some reason the 365 one doesn't cop I'm in a restricted country, they are one of the earlier ones, generally about 4pm the evening before.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                          Not sure how precise but go to race on oddschecker, click on horse name, see price history

Doesn't work on mobile

Comment

Any naps for Leopardstown tonight appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                              Any naps for Leopardstown tonight appreciated
                                                              Snow Ocean 20:00 E/W. He got the cruelest cut of all after his last race. Currently approx 14/1.

Comment

Is Kate H pregnant?

Comment

Is Kate H pregnant?
                                                                  Is snow ocean Pregnant?

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                    Is snow ocean Pregnant?
                                                                    I dont get it!?.
                                                                    I find it seems to be hard to talk about certain things women with blokes.
                                                                    I was at Wexford recently and after the winner of the 3rd I went to the winners parade ring and there was this wisened auld fella guy beside me. He was chirping a few audibles to nobody in particular and the winners inside the ring were ecstatic. I said to him is that Mags Mullins?. He goes ''Nah thats not Mags Mullins''. I thought it was and asked him what colour hair had Mags Mullins and he said ah shur I wouldnt know and blustered it off. But if he he didnt know what colour hair Mags Mullins had how sure could it be it wasnt her!?. He knew but was too much of a MAN to break it down. Seems there are certain things that cant be discussed.

Comment

I dont get it!?. .
                                                                      Would assume it's a needless dig at your "tip" above after the horse finished 9th. He may have backed it and is talking through his pocket, insert brick top gif here.

For the rest of your post, if you're talking to men with an attitude towards women, you're probably talking to unintelligent buffoons at this stage who refuse to move with the times and are stuck in their old sexist, chauvinistic ways. Still happens a lot but thankfully seems to be a dying breed. Literally.

Comment

Lol. Didn't back it Dobbs. He was asking about Katie and he often gets a bit of ribbing on his horse tips . So more ribbing. Ye always assume the worst you guys . Im not a horsey man rarely back em unless gab or someone puts one up .

Would never dig at rounders . Sound man.

Comment

Haha that tip haha Totally forgot about that!. True my tips at racing should only be treated if you have white meat to have a frivolous bet.

Comment

Crystal Ocean 7/2?

Crystal Ocean/Enable forecast will be about 9/2!?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                              Agree with Sitch re ATR. For 18 months I had an account with a mate where we did the nap and nb from speed ratings on ATR every day. Initial 200 deposit was cashed out in March for 2200.

We probably could have been more aggressive with the level stake. Will probably start up again soon.
                                                                              He's put up Reputation as a 40/1 nap in the 3:00 at ascot today

Comment

2 horses for Galway. Bright Idea & Risk Factor. Can find Risk Factor, in one of the bumpers and its JOB's. Came from a good source. Good luck it's a graveyard for me.

Comment

2 horses for Galway. Bright Idea & Risk Factor. Can find Risk Factor, in one of the bumpers and its JOB's. Came from a good source. Good luck it's a graveyard for me.

Comment

Couldn't find Bright Idea. Any joy?

Comment

Couldn't find Bright Idea. Any joy?
                                                                                      declared in the 18:25 according to sky but not in betting
                                                                                      Watch the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, Tennis, F1, Boxing, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores.

Late dec later in week?
                                                                                      Missed a race in June with a stone bruise so...?
                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 28-07-19, 14:57.

Comment

Drumlach thra 5.55

Comment

Don't hate Cap Dantibes ew at anything bigger than 20's in the 18:25, fairly pleasing opening effort at Fairyhouse a few weeks ago, looks to have plenty of improvement in him. Dirty each way race for bookies as stands.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

fair amount of complaining about the draw there
                                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

To be fair Galway is good for a piss up but asides it's an absolute abomination of a festival.

Thankfully Goodwood starts tomorrow.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

That was some gamble.
                                                                                                Money pissed into it.
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The uncle who has no clue about horse racing got 2 horses from connections(the breeder and yard) Pheonix of Spain in the sussex (to be fair gave me him for the 2,000 guineas) and Heron Heights in the plate so all aboard the double 90/1
                                                                                                  https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Pinatubo looks way too short for me in what looks like a cracking Vintage stakes today, lay in win and 2 place imo. He's done absolutely nothing wrong but a few below him have been contending it in higher quality races and been more impressive on the clock.

The other Godolphin one Platinum Star looks the value at 14's for me. Very often theres too big a negative market reaction to the owners perceived 2nd strings based on jockey bookings when theres not actually a whole lot seperating them on form.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Even if HH was fancied, not a hope he would have beaten the winner.

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                                                                      The uncle who has no clue about horse racing got 2 horses from connections(the breeder and yard) Pheonix of Spain in the sussex (to be fair gave me him for the 2,000 guineas) and Heron Heights in the plate so all aboard the double 90/1

Comment

I completely forget today was the Galway Plate, my father's horse won the 2nd last race of Galway Plate day around 10 years ago so feel compelled to back something for the 8pm.

If anyone spots this within the next 5 mins through up their fancy little knowledge of horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                                          I completely forget today was the Galway Plate, my father's horse won the 2nd last race of Galway Plate day around 10 years ago so feel compelled to back something for the 8pm.

If anyone spots this within the next 5 mins through up their fancy little knowledge of horses.
                                                                                                          Zander

Comment

Zander
                                                                                                            Missed this backed Insane Bolt

Never liked that horse anyway

Comment

Dragon Command 410 Goodwood 13/2

Comment

Bath 8.20 tomorrow knockaboutqueen ew
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                  Bath 8.20 tomorrow knockaboutqueen ew
                                                                                                                  Fyi, only 7 runners so ew only first 2. GL.

Comment

Snip

Comment

Monarch of Egypt the bet to turn over Siskin in the Phoenix today. Was only half fit the last time by all accounts.

Comment

Miacomet ew in 2nd last race curragh

Comment

I'm going to lump on Beckford here. Should have too much class for these...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X