No announcement yet.

Premier League Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

33/1 Bizjet followed by 16/1 Super Stratum and 16/1 Man At War.
    Gotta love the saffer racing.

Will get the full placings in about 15 minutes but it'll be premierstone, eagle eye, flushdraw as the first 3 in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      Names randomized.
      A. Deadparrot
      B. Luckforsome
      C. Oleras
      D. careca
      E Raoul
      F RichieM
      G Eagle Eye
      H Premierstone
      I Flushdraw
      J Eoghan104

Horses randomized. 2.15 race Vaal.
      A Porcupine Creek
      B Grasshopper
      C Blue Diamond Road.
      D Neuf De Pape
      E Rambo
      F Devils Peak
      G Supor Stratum
      H Bizjet
      I Man At War
      J Time To Be Great

Finishing order to decide draft order.
      Draft order as decided by https://www.racinguk.com/results/68082

1. premierstone.
      2. eagle eye.
      3. flushdraw.
      4. Raoul.
      5. Oleras.
      6. DeadPArrot.
      7. Eoghan.
      8. careca.
      9 richiem.
      10. Luckforsome.

Goodluck all, see you in January when we'll let that days TV Bingo decide the order.

Comment

I'll get the ball rolling so and pick Man City.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
          I'll get the ball rolling so and pick Man City.
          Didnt realise this was kicking off! PM the next guy on the list when you pick.

Comment

I'll go with Chelsea.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

LOL AJ, cheers.

Comment

Arsenal pls

Comment

Loyal to a fault flushdraw [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                    Loyal to a fault flushdraw [emoji23]
                    Ah, in fairness I would have picked Man City/Chelsea over them, and Man Utd may be a better pick, but otherwise they are ahead of Liverpool/Spuds

Comment

Jose all the way
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I'll take the mighty Spurs.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          I'll take the mighty Spurs.
                          Did you pm DP?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                            Did you pm DP?
                            I did.

Ill be going to bed shortly so will be at least 2-3pm when i am able to pick again.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Guess I'll take the pool
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

This could take a while...

Maybe give everyone 30 mins to choose, and if not selected, they get the team that finished highest in the League last season (top 3 promoted sides replace 3 relegated sides) or else we won't get it finish by kick off tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  This could take a while...

Maybe give everyone 30 mins to choose, and if not selected, they get the team that finished highest in the League last season (top 3 promoted sides replace 3 relegated sides) or else we won't get it finish by kick off tonight!
                                  I would disagree with my picks being auto picks because I have meetings today.

Comment

Everton for me.

Let's just try and get it done asap. If it's during the game later or tomorrow morning it's no Biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                      I would disagree with my picks being auto picks because I have meetings today.
                                      If it helps, you (or indeed anyone else) can email me your picks in preferential order and I can pick your highest available preference.

Comment

If it helps, you (or indeed anyone else) can email me your picks in preferential order and I can pick your highest available preference.
                                        Should be around but sent on just incase

Comment

I get the last pick regardless so whatever is decided that's fine with me, personally don't see a big issue with letting it run until tommorows games.

Comment

Im awake , Im awake ! Ughhh
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

sorry West Ham for me

Comment

we will fly through it and once Leic are picked doesn't really matter if it goes on til 12.30 tomorrow.

Comment

Will go for palace please

Comment

ok luckforsome with 10th and 11th pick.

Comment

...I'll go Leicester and Southampton Please...
                                                      ...Teams remaining are...
                                                      ...Bournemouth...
                                                      ...Brighton...
                                                      ...Burnley...
                                                      ...Huddersfield...
                                                      ...Newcastle...
                                                      ...Stoke...
                                                      ...Swansea...
                                                      ...Watford...
                                                      ....West Brom...

Comment

Bournemouth for me

Comment

West Brom

Comment

Newcastle please

Comment

Waiting for DP now. If anyone yet to pick their 2nd team won't be around early tomorrow, could they send on their preferences from teams left to myself and AJ and we'll add them when its your turn.

Hudd, Wat, Brighton, Burnley, Swans, Stoke left.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Can I pick my second team? Maybe whoever is next up should get Watford?
                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                    Can I pick my second team? Maybe whoever is next up should get Watford?
                                                                    Send me your preferences from teams left. See above. I have oleras so once dp in we'll get going

Comment

Waiting for DP now. If anyone yet to pick their 2nd team won't be around early tomorrow, could they send on their preferences from teams left to myself and AJ and we'll add them when its your turn.

Hudd, Wat, Brighton, Burnley, Swans, Stoke left.
                                                                      Watford please
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Stoke selected by Oleras.
                                                                        RD3 pm'ed.

Comment

This a turning into a joke. Five minutes to kickoff in the 3.00pm games and we haven't finished yet.

Comment

Sorry Careca, Had no acces to here for about a week. best of luck all.

Comment

This a turning into a joke. Five minutes to kickoff in the 3.00pm games and we haven't finished yet.
                                                                              Yeah, can we skip ahead or something?

This is what's left? and what's the reaming order for picks?

Hudd, Brighton, Burnley, Swans, Stoke left.

Comment

I'm second last to go. I was hoping to get the second favourites for relegation but I doubt I'm going to get them now.

Comment

Sorry did as much as I could. We will keep going and make a decision Monday

Comment

Yeah, can we skip ahead or something?

This is what's left? and what's the reaming order for picks?

Hudd, Brighton, Burnley, Swans, Stoke left.
                                                                                    Rd, fd, we, premier.

Hudd bright burn swans

Comment

Swansea please
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Rd, fd, we, premier.

Hudd bright burn swans
                                                                                        Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        Swansea please
                                                                                        Sorry, i never got a PM to say it was me up next.

Burnley for me

Comment

I'm second last to go. I was hoping to get the second favourites for relegation but I doubt I'm going to get them now.
                                                                                          Rd, fd, we, premier.

Hudd bright burn swans
                                                                                          Is 'we' Eagle Eye?

Comment

Is 'we' Eagle Eye?
                                                                                            What else could the W stand for?

All worked out in the end, everyone got the selection they wanted. Game on.

Comment

What else could the W stand for?

All worked out in the end, everyone got the selection they wanted. Game on.
                                                                                              Ee hudd?
                                                                                              All good so. I'll post up a table tomorrow

Comment

If Huddersfield are still there I'll take them please.

Comment

Sorry for delay in confirming all picks. on leave last week and this. picks and points to day (obv not including M City V Ever tonight.

Comment

Up to date as of today. Not a good start for RichieM

Comment

Up to date as of today. Not a good start for RichieM
                                                                                                      This could get expensive all right

Comment

Still no move from Richie

Comment

Still no move from Richie
                                                                                                          Luckily Palace have appointed one of the most inept human beings on earth to make sure I really loose a lot of money.

They were loosing with a bit of class with Franck at least.

Comment

fairly compact at the top. richiem off the mark.

Comment

fairly compact at the top. richiem off the mark.
                                                                                                              finally, now all I need is for palace to score there first goal and I will be in business

Comment

Latest

Comment

FD back where he is comfortable. 5/6 in the running then a big gap to the pack. Similar to the league itself

Comment

Should be up to date.

Comment

Premierstone building up a nice little lead, followed by FD

Comment

Comment

my slagging Richie is coming back to haunt me
                                                                                                                          big week for premierstone and eagle eye

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X