Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lolcork. Result from dungarvan in the football.

Cork 1-12 Waterford 1-11. Think the spread was 16 points pregame

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      Fantastic first half In the Aviva premiership final. 2 very expansive teams playing some great rugby
      Always nice to be out and about and then back home before dark more-than-sensibly pissed.

Comment

Great shout in the toilets in Twickenham at half time. Fair queue of lads trying to get in.
        "Any more than 2 shakes counts as a wank, perverts out!"

Comment

Looking forward to boxing tonight. Groves v Chudinov and Brook v Spence.

One has a fighter who left maybe not in right place after leaving opponent with brain damage, other has boxer who has dropped a stone in weight to fight unbeaten opponent.

Already a fight has been stopped because fighter suddenly couldnt hear and has headache !

Comment

Shocking boxing so far. First round knockouts and hitting when down. Lol. Last week's ref would ve disqualified the lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Always nice to be out and about and then back home before dark more-than-sensibly pissed.
              Great game of rugby. Would ve wanted a bit more play in ET, but wasps were dead on their feet.

Comment

Great game of rugby. Would ve wanted a bit more play in ET, but wasps were dead on their feet.
                The romantic side of of me didn't even see Wasps at any stage today. All that made sense was Exeter finding a way to get ahead and stay ahead.

A rugby club fashioned in the 'right' way.

Comment

Best place on Kodi to watch the boxing?

Comment

nice to see ref stopping Russian guy who wouldnt fall. The McGuigan Cyclone team is building a good rep

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

They're won't be a second season of 'The Get Down'
                        Seems to be a budget issue.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                          nice to see ref stopping Russian guy who wouldnt fall. The McGuigan Cyclone team is building a good rep
                          Great fight. How the Russian doesn't go down is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                            Best place on Kodi to watch the boxing?
                            Reddit.com/r/boxingstreams

Found a few free ones under phoenix sports/live events
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jeez I had to google to see if that was the Naseem Hamed I remember. REally let himself go!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                ah i'd always assumed they were one and the same. even weekend days are schooldays

Saw a big queue of people outside a building around the corner from me recently. Only realised yesterday that it's the national office for Scientology. Didn't realise they were that big here.

Comment

Why does Eddie Hearn always get boo'ed during interviews?

Is it because he is a promoter who has been working off his dad's money and puts all his fights on pay per view afaik and comes across as a smug git?

Comment

RIP Greg Almann
                                    Gregg Allman - Come And Go BluesRecorded Live: 12/11/1981 - unknown - , More Gregg Allman at Music Vault: http://www.musicvault.comSubscribe to Music Vault o...
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Grace Slick without musical accompaniment is awesome.

Even cooler and more powerful than you'd imagine!............................FAQ & LYRICS (below)Q: Who did the original vocals isolation and remastering? A:...

Comment

Loads of guitar in this, but still brilliant despite that.

From a BBC session in 1977, Harry Chapin plays Mercenaries.I upload this video purely for information of like minded fans, do not own copyright, nor claim an...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                          Saw a big queue of people outside a building around the corner from me recently. Only realised yesterday that it's the national office for Scientology. Didn't realise they were that big here.
                                          They've been on Middle abbey St for years. Back when the buses left from there. Maybe the 90s?
                                          If you where ever stopped in the street and offered a personality test. That was them trying to get their claws in.

Comment

Anyone watching Designated Survivor?
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post
                                              Anyone watching Designated Survivor?
                                              Yep. Enjoyable tripe

Comment

jaysus
                                                OMG ....he is bad enough to be Irish. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...A-members.html

He obv wants to lie about it too.
                                                The Labour leader last night denied meeting with the IRA during the Troubles, despite inviting Sinn Fein chief Gerry Adams to Parliament and being arrested on a protest outside the trial of the Brighton Bomber.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4iLy4C56K
                                                Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Theresa May Vrs Corbyn.......you couldn't make them up could you?

Comment

If anyone ever needs money on stars, or other online gambling places in return for sending to me via bank transfer(to keep it off their bank statements I'm your man.

Looking to offload lots on stars so shoot me a pm if you ever want.
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      I(to keep it off their bank statements I'm your man.

It's why I never play with anything but play money. I am a high roller on FB zynga poker ..respect me...

Livin the life I want.
                                                      Last edited by Guest; 28-05-17, 07:22.

Comment

Also if you want chips on Zynga poker ..i can hook you up!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                            Also if you want chips on Zynga poker ..i can hook you up!
                                                            Great stuff I love poker. Pm real name for Facebook add age have you a web cam ? Makes hu play so much more fun ty ty

Comment

Kushner is fucked.

Do like the way the article refers to Vladimir V Putin. Adding the extra V for additional evilness.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Are there any sane souls in Skibereen?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                  They've been on Middle abbey St for years. Back when the buses left from there. Maybe the 90s?
                                                                  If you where ever stopped in the street and offered a personality test. That was them trying to get their claws in.
                                                                  I knew about that office but they've stepped it up and spent 2m+ for a building on merrion square.

Comment

There in the 80s as well, we were warned by the Christian Brothers and the priests not to go in as they were an evil cult (pot kettle etc). The Scientology/Dianetics people and the Hare Krishnas would have an alternating expose in the Herald every few weeks.

Anecdotally I did know one girl who went in to do the 'personality test' in Abbey St, and they pretty much messed her mind up for a few months, she was very distraught about whatever they told her in the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                      Are there any sane souls in Skibereen?
                                                                      Hon the lads.

Comment

So as a small sign of commitment to the project, I bought this during the week.

Idly browsing it last night. If a Russian offers you a drink, it is considered extremely rude to refuse.

OK, I'm Irish. I can handle that.

The standard Russian shot of vodka is 100g. In the West it's 25g. You are expected to knock it back in one, unless you are a woman.

It is considered unlucky to leave a bottle unfinished.

Heeeeeeeeeelppppppppp.

Comment

I knew about that office but they've stepped it up and spent 2m+ for a building on merrion square.
                                                                          Think their members give them a big chunk of their income. They are rolling in dough.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            There in the 80s as well, we were warned by the Christian Brothers and the priests not to go in as they were an evil cult (pot kettle etc). The Scientology/Dianetics people and the Hare Krishnas would have an alternating expose in the Herald every few weeks.

Anecdotally I did know one girl who went in to do the 'personality test' in Abbey St, and they pretty much messed her mind up for a few months, she was very distraught about whatever they told her in the test.
                                                                            I had an inclining it was the 80s but was only a chiseler in them days, mainly focused on getting myself a happy meal beside the floozey in them days.

One time we were in Hollywood and we had an hour to kill before our tour. So we wandered into the Scientology museum. Was absolutely comical the recruitment tactics they were wheeling out.
                                                                            Some absolute stunner showing us around. Giving the dianetics the big one. Had some silly handheld stress test device, hooked me up. And I figured out it was muscle tension in a few seconds. Took the piss makingbthe needle go haywire and she pulled the plug on it.

I've always said I'd do the personality test again if I have the time to spare. Curiosity mostly.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                              Kushner is fucked.

Do like the way the article refers to Vladimir V Putin. Adding the extra V for additional evilness.
                                                                              Out of curiosity I googled what the middle V stood for. Was not dissappointed...

SPOILER
                                                                              Vladimirovich

Comment

Out of curiosity I googled what the middle V stood for. Was not dissappointed...

SPOILER
                                                                                Vladimirovich
                                                                                Vladimir, son of Vladimir.

Comment

So as a small sign of commitment to the project, I bought this during the week.

Idly browsing it last night. If a Russian offers you a drink, it is considered extremely rude to refuse.

OK, I'm Irish. I can handle that.

The standard Russian shot of vodka is 100g. In the West it's 25g. You are expected to knock it back in one, unless you are a woman.

It is considered unlucky to leave a bottle unfinished.

Heeeeeeeeeelppppppppp.
                                                                                  Grams?! It's 35.5mls here lad. UK is the only place with 25 I think. Scandi's have some weak ass 20ml or something.

I've asked Russians what vodka they like to drink:

"Just vun from local factory, has no name"
                                                                                  "Is that safe?"
                                                                                  "Sometimes people blind"

Don't drink with them. Polish have it right with their delicious flavoured vodka that you can easily drink a bottle of.
                                                                                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 28-05-17, 13:24.

Comment

Vodka gotta be the nut low drink. Close contest with cider though.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                      I like Dickens Cider.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"When they don’t score they hardly ever win."

"He’s elbowed him in the head, but there's nothing in it for me."

"Jelavic would have scored that if he wasn't offside."

"It's a good run, but it's a poor run, if you know what I mean?"

"What a feeling it is to be a manager and bring someone on."

"City will come out with a fresh set of impetus."

"It's definitely hit Defoe's hand as it's gone in, but it's not a handball for me."

"That’s simple as…simple."

"Whichever teams scores more goals usually wins."

"Anichebe is just pulling off Jones, which is what I would do if I was him."

"You can't really grumble at the red card but it's very harsh."

"To stay in the game, you have to stay in the game."

"Blackburn have got two strikers on and they're both playing up front."

"I love these players with two feet."

"You need people who score goals. That’s how you win games."

"It’s hit the facial part of his head."

"Alderweireld played really well last year for Tottenham, let's hope he can transfer that form to Spurs this season."

"That would have been a goal had it gone inside the post."

"When the ball is that still, it's wobbling in the air."

"You’re on your own out there with ten mates."

"That shot is impossible. I saw Yaya Toure do it once."

"You have to believe your own eyes, don't you?"

SPOILER

Comment

Vladimir, son of Vladimir.
                                                                                          I figured. I'm actually a fan of the convention for middle names. The Scandinavian way with different surnames is confusing.

Think their members give them a big chunk of their income. They are rolling in dough.
                                                                                          I think that's the Mormans. 10% of your money to the church. Lol. How do they get away with that.
                                                                                          The Scientology crowd take money from their marks for personality training and the like. They also don't pay tax in a lot of countries due to religion/charity statuses. Although, I think Ireland might have laughed at them when they applied for that one. One benefit from church-state-influence.
                                                                                          Last edited by Mellor; 28-05-17, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            It's basic ethanol. Hard to hate on the basics,although the ones trying to upgrade it, grey goose etc. are full of shite and marketing

Love Normandy farmers cider. Very dry. Hate the English /Irish sickly sweet stuff

Comment

useless post removed!
                                                                                              Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 28-05-17, 16:08.

Comment

Sitting in the kitchen I heard my missus say 'ah be careful, you're gonna knock Dada's guitar over', with that CARRRASHHHH.

Ran in, the guitar's grand but the little one is looking at me a little shocked. I pick the guitar up and say to her 'don't worry honey, let me see if it's broken' and start playing her a song.

'It's broken Dada' she says.

lol
                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

It's basic ethanol. Hard to hate on the basics,although the ones trying to upgrade it, grey goose etc. are full of shite and marketing

Love Normandy farmers cider. Very dry. Hate the English /Irish sickly sweet stuff
                                                                                                  We're coming back via Cherbourg this year. Will be aiming to cram in a good few cases of Norman cidre on top of all the Bordeaux. Glorious stuff although with a kick. Throw in some calvados on top for the craic.

France really is wasted on you Frenchies.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      Some of the ciders are only 2.5% too, so it's a handy way to train young kids in how to handle their liquor.
                                                                                                      BTW, I'll be in rennes for a few hours on the 15th July. Let me know if you want to hook up for a few beers.

Comment

Any possibility of getting that in Ireland?

Comment

Not really. Obriens has one in stock, but it's not great.

Comment

Not really. Obriens has one in stock, but it's not great.
                                                                                                            Lol, keep speaking like I left Ireland yesterday, but it's been 3 years. Things might have changed!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                              Sitting in the kitchen I heard my missus say 'ah be careful, you're gonna knock Dada's guitar over', with that CARRRASHHHH.

Ran in, the guitar's grand but the little one is looking at me a little shocked. I pick the guitar up and say to her 'don't worry honey, let me see if it's broken' and start playing her a song.

'It's broken Dada' she says.

lol
                                                                                                              Well... at least one person in the house has a musical ear

Comment

Indy500 crash in the last few minutes. Amazingly he got out at the end and walked away unaided.

Comment

10 seconds doesn't do it justice

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...

Comment

So lucky a foot or so more and he'd come straight down on wall with his head. Amazing safety measures when you can walk away after an impact force which breaks engine in half!

Comment

Ahem....

We're coming back via Cherbourg this year. Will be aiming to cram in a good few cases of Norman cidre on top of all the Bordeaux. Glorious stuff although with a kick. Throw in some calvados on top for the craic.

France really is wasted on you Frenchies.

Comment

Uppercuts all over the place 😬

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X