• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
    3-1 now about 10 minutes into the second half

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thankfully cashed out at 3-1 a minute before it went 3-2. Now the 3-3 has got to hurt.

Thanks for the tip though

(hope TNS get another for you!)

Comment

That is sick!

Comment

If PP are laying a team big in a nothing pre season friendly its really not something you want to be on.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Trying to tie down my season interest bets. Currently looking at.....

English Leagues
            EPL - Chelsea Win
            EPL - Watford Relegation
            Champ - M'boro Promotion
            Div 1 - Sheff Utd Promotion
            Div 2 - Luton Promotion

€100 pays €10k

European
            UCL - Barca
            Euro 2016 - Germany
            Dutch - Ajax
            Portugal - Benfica

€100 pays €9250

Waiting to see what Ajax do over the next few weeks for the second bet, and a bit iffy on Barca too......

Comment

Think villa look big at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                Think villa look big at the weekend.
                I'm going to double Villa with Crystal Palace at a juicy 19/2.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                  Small double on villa and Sunderland with similar rationale behind both selections. Villa would be a nice winner for me.

Comment

Last Man Standing Comp, starts next week.

Comment

Small double on villa and Sunderland with similar rationale behind both selections. Villa would be a nice winner for me.
                      Did the same bet yesterday

Comment

Boom

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                          Wp.

Sunderland are cunts.

Comment

Wp.

Sunderland are cunts.
                            Drinking the proceeds as we speak!

Comment

€50 In-Play Bet Offer is back again.

Man City take on Chelsea in the Premier League on Sunday 16th August – and we’ve got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Chelsea game and we'll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake (up to €50) on the big match. T&Cs apply.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off then, once the game starts, place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max refund €50). Where more than one In-Play selection is placed on the same bet slip, the risk free bet will be deemed to be the one which is first on the bet slip.

All bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way. Any bets that are fully or partly Cashed Out are excluded from this offer. You can see full Terms and Conditions for the offer here.

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.

Enjoy the action!
                              The bet365 Team

Comment

Liverpool 1/2 vs Bournemouth. Liverpool are hardly going to drop points here are they?
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                  Liverpool 1/2 vs Bournemouth. Liverpool are hardly going to drop points here are they?
                                  Half the last man standing people are on them so they are guaranteed to draw.

Comment

Thoughts on Chelsea O/R. Seem far to big to me @4/1. Massive drift after only two games.

Also considering punting Newcastle to be relegated @9/2 and Southampton @33s
                                    Last edited by shano1888; 20-08-15, 21:13.

Comment

league betting

Chelsea great price 4/1, backing Chelsea, Middlesboro, sheff utd, leyton orient, 4 each way trebles, and each way 4fold, for all leagues, will all finish deffo top 3,

Comment

Bet365 50/50 offer on the Arsenal/Pool game this week.

Opr

Comment

Half hail Mary half semi confident multiple on man Utd -1 ht handicap 7/2, Villa 7/2, Swansea 21/20 and Watford 17/10.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                            Bet365 50/50 offer on the Arsenal/Pool game this week.

Opr
                                            Going to go with 50 pound on the draw and the free 50 pound bet on a 1-1 draw.

Comment

3/1 a good price for Everton tomorrow?
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                3/1 a good price for Everton tomorrow?
                                                no. maybe beat spuds but not worth it at does poxy odds. too tame a start to consider. id go leicester and stoke for a 5s+ plus double instead.

on paper looks straight forward for alot teams this weekend but as always somebodys going lose/draw im looking at you LIVERPOOL. Defoe anytime. And a watford HT/Man City FT for some funky bets for an afternoon.

Comment

Iceland fucked me big time yesterday but been a profitable weekend so far.

Any reason not to seriously lump on denmark and romania tonight at current prices? 1.91&1.83 respectively
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Think I'm going to start backing Germany and Belgium and laying Spain, France for the Euro outrights.

Comment

Oops!!!
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Some drift on Chelsea, they were 1.7 for this fixture last season, just touched 2.7 there. Don't like punting when there's clear signs of unhappiness in a camp but even factoring that in they look big against a never dependable Arsenal side.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Just one to watch when betting online with Boyles.

Had a 4 team acca on today, both early matches up and went to check return if other two came in from the 3pm kickoffs. Couldn't find bet and thought I was losing my marbles till I checked "settled bets" and there it was showing one of the 3pm games down as a loser even though there was only 55 mins gone.

Got onto support and it took about 15 mins of explaining before they could understand the mistake & said it would be re-settled should it win. It didn't, so I don't know if it would have been, so worth checking your bets imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                            Just one to watch when betting online with Boyles.

Had a 4 team acca on today, both early matches up and went to check return if other two came in from the 3pm kickoffs. Couldn't find bet and thought I was losing my marbles till I checked "settled bets" and there it was showing one of the 3pm games down as a loser even though there was only 55 mins gone.

Got onto support and it took about 15 mins of explaining before they could understand the mistake & said it would be re-settled should it win. It didn't, so I don't know if it would have been, so worth checking your bets imo.
                                                            I've had this issue a couple of times with William Hill before too (marking winners as losers) Bit of a joke tbh

Comment

If one was waiting on malaga to beat villareal in a 6 team accumulator @ 120/1 would would cash out and take the 25/1 payout offered
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                If one was waiting on malaga to beat villareal in a 6 team accumulator @ 120/1 would would cash out and take the 25/1 payout offered
                                                                NEVER hit that cash out button. Lay Malaga yourself if you want to green up.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  NEVER hit that cash out button. Lay Malaga yourself if you want to green up.
                                                                  Good point!
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

I hope you either layed or cashed out m8.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                      I hope you either layed or cashed out m8.
                                                                      Layed a small bit
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Chelsea are a ludicrously big price tonight.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I'm on over 46 pts at 2.25 Thoughts?

Comment

Wow, wasn't expecting that price. I'd have said 7/4 max tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                              I'm on over 46 pts at 2.25 Thoughts?
                                                                              Cards is it? Dunno didn't look into it.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                Wow, wasn't expecting that price. I'd have said 7/4 max tbh.
                                                                                They drifted from 7/4, monster move.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Mug bet for tonight, Atletico, Juve, United, City, RM-1, for the high roller sum of €3.50. Returns about a ton so won't be complaining if it comes in.

Comment

Atletico can fuck off imo.

Comment

bet365's 50/50 offer back for the united arsenal game for some better odds
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Liverpool to win and both teams to score @ 4/1 is my main bet for the weekend.

Sturridge to score 2 or more@13/1 as well.

Might as well fire all the eggs into the one basket.
                                                                                        Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 02-10-15, 22:32.

Comment

West ham win at 7/5

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                            West ham win at 7/5
                                                                                            Agreed.

Also doubled with Bournemouth.

Comment

Fuck off West Ham 😁😁😁
                                                                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                Fuck off West Ham 😁😁😁
                                                                                                Loads of time. I think everyone has them in some kind of bet.

Comment

Nope. West Ham can definitely fuck off.

Comment

If i'm backing Under 6.5 cards in a game, are yellow and straight red cards both = 1 card, or is a red classed as 2 cards; similar to the 10 yellow and 25 red in the points market?

Comment

Bet365 offer for arsenal bayern on tuesday again
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Napoli have benched their stars away to Midtylland tonight, the Danes have been excellent in the Europa league so far, 6.0 on bf is huge imo.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

50/50 on arsenal bayern later btw
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Had last weeks 50 on smalling first scorer at 33/1, this week had 4-2 at 22/1.
                                                                                                            Some sweats!! So close!
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I think it's better to use the bet365 inplay free bet on an evens shot / dutching opportunity and grow your profit over the season rather than hoping to hit a 33/1 and maybe not win one of those bets in the next 3 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by P-H View Post
                                                                                                                I think it's better to use the bet365 inplay free bet on an evens shot / dutching opportunity and grow your profit over the season rather than hoping to hit a 33/1 and maybe not win one of those bets in the next 3 seasons.
                                                                                                                That's not how dougy plays the game. I don't have a 365 acount but if I did I would play it the same way he does tbh.

Comment

Nothing revolutionary about it but City -1.25 at 13/14 and -1.5 at 19/16 with VictorChandler.
                                                                                                                  The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Just had a look at this weekend's international football. Holland at 10/11 away to Wales seems a bizarre price. Yes Wales will be without Bale and Ramsey which is a huge issue but Holland have been utterly woeful and have less than zero to play for in this game. Robben has been quoted this week as saying:
                                                                                                                    "I really want to keep playing even if the two games we are playing now make little sense," "They are bizarre matches. Are we preparing for the Euros or the World Cup or even for play-offs? No, we are preparing now for matches only in September next year."

Wales currently best price 38/11 with the draw at 13/5.
                                                                                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

That's not how dougy plays the game. I don't have a 365 acount but if I did I would play it the same way he does tbh.
                                                                                                                      You should have a Bet365 account if only just to place these bets.

If you place €50 before the game on a player to score the first goal who you know 100% will not play the game you should be able to win a few hundred risk free with your in-play bet each season plus whatever you can grow that amount to by adding it to your bankroll while also getting €200 matched deposit bonus funds when you open an account.

Thats too good an offer to pass up for most people.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by P-H; 11-11-15, 17:07.

Comment

Paddy power doing a bet 20 before game get 10 in play offer for Ireland game, what's best way to use it
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Arsenal/Chelsea/Everton enhanced treble from 5/2 to 4/1. £10 max I think.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X