OMAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMAHA

Playing 5/10 omaha The vic im small blind UTG opens for 75 squid 8 players all call the 75 my cards Q Q 7 3 i make the call which i feel is poor enough but sure i cant resist the value so the flop comes Qd 7s 3c WHAT Did I DO NEXT? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? TAUGHTS PLEASE
    Last edited by kenttheking; 15-12-12, 18:40.

Well you have flopped the nuts unless you've left out suits. So I would bet raise re raise until you get as many of those circular betting disks in the middle
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
      Playing 5/10 omaha The vic im small blind UTG opens for 75 squid 8 players all call the 75 my cards Q Q 7 3 i make the call which i feel is poor enough but sure i cant resist the value so the flop comes Q 7 3 WHAT DO I DO NEXT? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? TAUGHTS PLEASE
      Check, surely be a bet and a call before it comes back to you with 8 players in the pot,
      see how you feel then if its only 1 player that bets with no callers and your HU, you could slow play it.

HOW can UTG make it 75 first to act in a 5/10 pot limit game?

Comment

Is it No-Limit?

How much you playing behind vs other stacks?

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
          Check, surely be a bet and a call before it comes back to you with 8 players in the pot,
          see how you feel then if its only 1 player that bets with no callers and your HU, you could slow play it.

HOW can UTG make it 75 first to act in a 5/10 pot limit game?
          whatever its 75 when it comes to me

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
            Is it No-Limit?

How much you playing behind vs other stacks?
            playing 2500 all deep

Comment

you kind of have to slow play it, Surely no one is calling a raise only AA and KK getting it in on flop. you have the low sets blocked so unlikely they hit to get it in.
              just slow play the flop and hope no 4,5,or 6 hits the turn. the turn will propably put a flush draw up there and thats when you might make a bit of money if someone bets it and you can get your raise in.
              Last edited by badugi; 15-12-12, 18:17.

Comment

whatever its 75 when it comes to me
                It was a genuine question

You're saying UTG makes it 75, gets 8 callers and then you call so thats 10 players to a flop so €750 in the middle? People just trying to get a grasp on how deep people are, and if it's no limit or pot limit because obviously the flop action could be a helluva lot different depending on which it is

Comment

[QUOTE=Flushdraw;648213]It was a genuine question

You're saying UTG makes it 75, gets 8 callers and then you call so thats 10 players to a flop so €750 in the middle? People just trying to get a grasp on how deep people are, and if it's no limit or pot limit because obviously the flop action could be a helluva lot different depending on which it is[/Q

This is a no limit omaha yes there was 750 in the middle before the flop stacks are deep its about the second hand in some players prob 5000 in front why would it not be genuine

Comment

Ray if you have to ask what to do here you probably shouldn't be playing PLO never mind at 5/10 level

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                      Ray if you have to ask what to do here you probably shouldn't be playing PLO never mind at 5/10 level
                      im not asking what to do im asking for peoples taughts

Comment

im not asking what to do im asking for peoples taughts
                        POT then rub fiddys on titties

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                          POT then rub fiddys on titties
                          done sherlock

Comment

Dream spot but as mentioned you have lower sets blocked.

Check and wait for the action. If more than one big bets come in I'm cramming. It would take a pretty mega cock up to not get your stack in.
                            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Assume there was a stadle to 20 then potted to 75 by utg +1? Dream spot alright. I would somehow manage to butcher it lol. With so much in middle i would def look to bet to get as much in now as possible i guess.

Comment

Or no limit as stated sorry

Comment

i think i might try slow play/let them catch up a bit basiclly all turns from say 8 and above are safe.honestly i dont see this being checked round on the flop with £750 in the middle.
                                  Last edited by Donk Magnet; 15-12-12, 23:29.

Comment

Playing 5/10 omaha The vic im small blind UTG opens for 75 squid 8 players all call the 75 my cards Q Q 7 3 i make the call which i feel is poor enough but sure i cant resist the value so the flop comes Qd 7s 3c WHAT Did I DO NEXT? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? TAUGHTS PLEASE
                                    Not sure whats next but you only have top set here and you have blockers to your own House so unless you think a big bet will get them off I think check hope for a bet and then reraise like hell depending on how you feel about it . whats the chances of you housing here and any pocket pair can house up on the turn.

Comment

Hey celtic poekr id like to pelase taken off your etxting list never asked to be texted about some poxy tournaments in hell holes like leitrim and Laois.
                                      Have only ever played one game with you guys please take me off list.

Comment

So its 9 handed to the flop so there is a good chance someone makes a straight on the turn if its checked around.

There is a good chance some of them have AAxx or KKxx and will overplay it in what I expect this game to be playing like.

There is £675 in the pot which is about 28% of your remaining stack.

Pot it.

Leave the table.

Comment

check raise pot the flop if your given the chance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                            Hey celtic poekr id like to pelase taken off your etxting list never asked to be texted about some poxy tournaments in hell holes like leitrim and Laois.
                                            Have only ever played one game with you guys please take me off list.
                                            Hey Sickpuppy I guess you didnt reg as Sickpuppy, do ya want to send me your name and number and ill take you off the system or the next time you get a text you can just text back STOP that works too
                                            Last edited by Celtic Poker; 24-01-13, 12:01.

Comment

I'm going to lead it, definitely not CR'ing here, basically we've got to fear very few turn cards but should be trying to get more into the pot.
                                              I'd make a lead for 30-40% of the pot (circa 250) and pray to be raised.
                                              Anyway I'm leading here 100% of the time but then my style would allow to get action here from a full table. If your sitting like a nit I could make a case for a CR but I can't see a hand that an opponent would be putting it in against a CR here.

Comment

Working...
                                              X