I.P.B Sports Betting Syndicate II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.P.B Sports Betting Syndicate II

15 players in the IPB Syndicate. All paid up. AndyFB is looking after funds/bets.

Good luck all

1. AndyFatBastard
    2. The Hurricane
    3. Luckforsome
    4. Eagle Eye
    5. Shano_88
    6. Flushdraw
    7. Connie147
    8. Donk Magnet
    9. Keane
    10. Mellor
    11. Bubbleking
    12. NuckChorris
    13. SuperGoonars
    14. InsanoDude
    15. healwayscallsmedonkey
    Last edited by Flushdraw; 10-06-11, 14:25.

count me in
    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Im in.

Comment

Tilt inducing tags removed from thread title

Comment

Flynn. Won't be at the live game but I can do a Stars, Tilt or AIB transfer.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
            Flynn. Won't be at the live game but I can do a Stars, Tilt or AIB transfer.
            thats cool the only reason im doing it up there is to make sure everything is legit and above board .
            Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Tilt inducing tags removed from thread title
            cheers kev

Comment

Duno if its anygood, but could do the tansfer on boyles if the gets me in ? :\

Comment

Originally posted by Insanodude View Post
                Duno if its anygood, but could do the tansfer on boyles if the gets me in ? :\
                not taking any transfers till next sat but ur in im gonna set up a bet365 acc and get a €200 ukash voucher and put it in @ the live game.

Comment

Can I join even though I'm in the other one already?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    Can I join even though I'm in the other one already?
                    1st 10 names

Comment

In obv so.

Comment

In. Won't be at the game but will ship on stars to anyone that wants it?

Comment

Whos gonna play the Dice role here, as in placing the bets and minding the dough

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                            Whos gonna play the Dice role here, as in placing the bets and minding the dough
                            IMO

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                              IMO

It was a serious question. It won't be me obv

Comment

Put me down for this. Looks like fun.

That's pending on a very trustworthy poster holding the funds obv

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                  Put me down for this. Looks like fun.

That's pending on a very trustworthy poster holding the funds obv
                                  Well that's my point. I would like to do this but wouldn't be comfortable with just anyone holding the monies.

Comment

Get your name in Richie, we can sort that out after. You can always pull out if there's anything contentious about it.

Comment

I nominate Andy btw

Comment

In.

Comment

I nominate Andy btw
                                          Im happy with You or Andy or Richie tbh.

Comment

Ok in

Comment

I'm a bad choice because I'm super-unreliable at weekends.

Comment

based on the success of the other thread this is bound to end in failure

so Im in obv

Comment

Dice has been absolutely fantastic with the way he has taken the bets, put them on, been rigorous on how he's dealt with everything on the thread and keeping updates. Everyone involved in that thread has 100% faith in Dice putting the bets on and holding the money.

I'd love to do it, but i know i wouldn't know how to put some bets on, and i'd hate to have the responsibility of been left to bets on incase i do it wrong or not put it on in time.

I think this thread needs someone in a similar vain to Dice to run the show in order to make it a success. I'm in depending

Comment

Bubbleking up for this?

I know he would be one of the lads on here into betting etc judging by posts.

Then again, its a task to take on.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      Dice has been absolutely fantastic with the way he has taken the bets, put them on, been rigorous on how he's dealt with everything on the thread and keeping updates. Everyone involved in that thread has 100% faith in Dice putting the bets on and holding the money.

I'd love to do it, but i know i wouldn't know how to put some bets on, and i'd hate to have the responsibility of been left to bets on incase i do it wrong or not put it on in time.

I think this thread needs someone in a similar vain to Dice to run the show in order to make it a success. I'm in depending
                                                      was goona cap at 10 names but u and bk are in if u want .
                                                      suggested in op that everyone has a vote 12 votes majority wins

my vote
                                                      the hurricane

Comment

I vote richie too. I cant do it lads Im flat to the mat with writing up my thesis and I'd hate to miss bets because Im not on enough. Plus I'll just do a runner with the money

Comment

I can do it if ye like. I live in a different country, but you can always kick the shit out of me at UKIPT Newcastle if I fuck up too badly. Or you could send Emmett down on the train with some hard-ass pipe-hittin Scotsmen.
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ah balls - fucking timezones

Comment

Let Mellor in - he always posts good, well reasoned bets on stuff like MMA that most people don't know shit about and would be an asset.

Comment

Let Mellor in - he always posts good, well reasoned bets on stuff like MMA that most people don't know shit about and would be an asset.
                                                                Seconded. His MMA advice is very good.

Comment

ok so mellor ur in gonna up the cap to 15 and thats it 2 spaces left

Comment

I don't think we need to worry about voting, AndyFB gets the job. I also don't go for this first 10 names thing. 12 reliable names is far more important. Don't want to be sitting around waiting for people to stick up their bets. Mellor should be in imo

We need a couple of rules aswel.
                                                                    • At any stage, someone can buy out for their equal part of the share but this can only be done before a new betting round commences
                                                                    • If someone misses 2 betting rounds, they will be removed from the group and will get back up to a maximum of €20 back i.e if our stake share is €14, they get their €14 back and someone can come in and replace them. If our share is €52, they will only get their €20 returned, and the profit is distributed between the group unless someone wants to buy into the syndicate for €52

All imo of course!

Comment

...I'd Like to join this if possible..have been following the other one alot so would like ot do it...dunno if my low post count is an issue but if not id like to give it a go...

Comment

What happened in the last one?
                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I don't think we need to worry about voting, AndyFB gets the job. I also don't go for this first 10 names thing. 12 reliable names is far more important. Don't want to be sitting around waiting for people to stick up their bets. Mellor should be in imo

We need a couple of rules aswel.
                                                                          • At any stage, someone can buy out for their equal part of the share but this can only be done before a new betting round commences
                                                                          • If someone misses 2 betting rounds, they will be removed from the group and will get back up to a maximum of €20 back i.e if our stake share is €14, they get their €14 back and someone can come in and replace them. If our share is €52, they will only get their €20 returned, and the profit is distributed between the group unless someone wants to buy into the syndicate for €52

All imo of course!
                                                                          agree with all the above but ur looking to make it 12 we have 13 names who gets unlucky??

Comment

If someone misses 2 betting rounds, they will be removed from the group and will get back up to a maximum of €20 back i.e if our stake share is €14, they get their €14 back and someone can come in and replace them. If our share is €52, they will only get their €20 returned, and the profit is distributed between the group unless someone wants to buy into the syndicate for €52
                                                                            Not too sure about this. Perhaps they could get whatever their share was after the last round they contributed to? If we do well we could seriously screw someone with this rule.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Thanks for the vote of confidance guys,
                                                                              Had a read over the other thread, sweat multi-sports, some of which you would never bet on looks like a bit of craic,
                                                                              I can transfer on stars, (or maybe moneybookers?)

edit: oh and as guessed, my bets will be favouring the UFC

Comment

#40
                                                                                in pls

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                  agree with all the above but ur looking to make it 12 we have 13 names who gets unlucky??
                                                                                  Whoever transfers to AndyFB first imo. Andy needs to open a new account and transfer funds in together so we get a new deposit bonus. Once he puts up his preferred means of transfer, we'll take the first 12 or so that sort him out. Every single interest list that's ever been done ends up different when it comes to actually transferring money accross

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                  Not too sure about this. Perhaps they could get whatever their share was after the last round they contributed to? If we do well we could seriously screw someone with this rule.
                                                                                  It's to avoid the Twitch episode in the other thread where he hasn't posted in a month. If it's an ongoing thing, then nobody has actually won any money yet so even getting your initial stake back is pushing it. Obv we can take things into account if someone hasn't been online or not posting due to whatever, but in order to keep the betting moving, we need to make sure people are betting frequently. If we're constantly left waiting on one person to put their bets up, then a token gesture of returning them their buyin is more than fair imo

Comment

#42
                                                                                    I missed the last one and would love to be involved if theirs room?

Comment

#43
                                                                                      I'd love to get in too. Suppose if this ones full we will just have to start another one.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Whoever transfers to AndyFB first imo. Andy needs to open a new account and transfer funds in together so we get a new deposit bonus. Once he puts up his preferred means of transfer, we'll take the first 12 or so that sort him out. Every single interest list that's ever been done ends up different when it comes to actually transferring money accross
                                                                                        thats all well and good but should there not be a time limit set that the 1st 12 names can get the money across . imo its only fair that the 1st 12 people should get the chance personally ill be online for only a short time today and im away till sunday so its tough s**t on me if andy posts up tonight where he wants it transferred 2 and i cant get on till sunday and it fills up when i was the 1st name down for it ??

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Why are we limiting it to 12 of all numbers?

Comment

#46
                                                                                            so it dosnt take forever to get a round finished i suppose

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Have you ever played an event where they have a small 10 handed satellite just before it kicks off. There'l be 5 people registered for it, and the TD will announce 'Last 2 seats available for out 10 handed satellite.' Similar principle

If we said 20 people, then 20 people would put their names down with another 4/5 asking can they get in. You can be 100% sure that not all of the 20 would play in the end. If we say 12, then if forces people to get off their arses and get their money transferred across before one of the people knocking on the door is allowed to take their place.

I have no problem whatsoever letting Connie and eagle eye in which will bring the number to 15, but i'd only be expected 12/13 of the names to transfer funds before we agree to kick things off. I'm not trying to take over donk magnets thread, but i've organised enough similar things to know how it works.

12/15 is a good number imo and i'd be happy to kick off once we reach one of those targets. Just waiting on Andy to give us a couple of accounts we can transfer so we can really get it moving

Comment

#48
                                                                                                I just don't want to exclude people who want in, I'd feel bad and probably withdraw since I'm already in the other syndicate.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  well i wont be able to transfer funds till sunday afternoon working all weekend so wont get a chance to get on . what i would suggest is if its a bet 365 acc being set up for handiness we could all send andy a ukash so its all going through the 1 way and just makes it simpler imo.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    I just don't want to exclude people who want in, I'd feel bad and probably withdraw since I'm already in the other syndicate.
                                                                                                    well i wont be able to transfer funds till sunday afternoon working all weekend so wont get a chance to get on . what i would suggest is if its a bet 365 acc being set up for handiness we could all send andy a ukash so its all going through the 1 way and just makes it simpler imo.
                                                                                                    I think you're fine Keane. We have 15 names now. I think we should close the door at that and let's get transferred. I'd like to get it kicked off on Monday provided Andy can get everything sorted. I'll transfer €40 across to include you providing you get the money back to me by Monday at the latest John. We should run with whatever numbers we have by Monday imo

The ukash thing is a terrible idea. He needs to make 1 lodgement into Bet365 to get the maximum deposit bonus. If Andy receives a ton of ukash vouchers, he's going to have to lodge them into one of his accounts before he can withdraw/transfer to the betting acount. I'm sure a poker site transfer/moneybookers would work better for Andy

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      I think you're fine Keane. We have 15 names now. I think we should close the door at that and let's get transferred. I'd like to get it kicked off on Monday provided Andy can get everything sorted. I'll transfer €40 across to include you providing you get the money back to me by Monday at the latest John. We should run with whatever numbers we have by Monday imo

The ukash thing is a terrible idea. He needs to make 1 lodgement into Bet365 to get the maximum deposit bonus. If Andy receives a ton of ukash vouchers, he's going to have to lodge them into one of his accounts before he can withdraw/transfer to the betting acount. I'm sure a poker site transfer/moneybookers would work better for Andy
                                                                                                      ye thats grand ill just send u a ukash if thats ok tony or if u want boyles or anything like that i can put it in the shop for u will have it done by midday sunday.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        ye thats grand ill just send u a ukash if thats ok tony or if u want boyles or anything like that i can put it in the shop for u will have it done by midday sunday.
                                                                                                        ukash is fine for me

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          ugh, is this done on Bet365? Can't believe I didn't notice that. The majority of my bets would have been on UFC doubles,how fights end etc. Paddy Power is where I always bet on it :/ Bet365, looking here, are fairly limited compared to Paddy Power bet markets.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Have to agree with Kendo here.

PP would be extremely better in terms of laying bets IMO.

Let me know when and where to ship the 20 and I will.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Bet365 double your deposit up to €200 - free money ftw.

EDIT: We can always lodge most of the money to bet365 to avail of the bonus, and some more onto PP to cover the MMA bets.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                Have to agree with Kendo here.

PP would be extremely better in terms of laying bets IMO.

Let me know when and where to ship the 20 and I will.
                                                                                                                You can't lay on PP.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Bet365 double your deposit up to €200 - free money ftw.

EDIT: We can always lodge most of the money to bet365 to avail of the bonus, and some more onto PP to cover the MMA bets.
                                                                                                                  More important - get ur ass over to the real syndicate & use up ur last €13 for this weekend

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    You can't lay on PP.
                                                                                                                    i think he means lay-off bets

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      I think he means put on bets

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        What? You can't lay on PP!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X