Cheltenham Festival 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheltenham Festival 2013

Thought I'd get the ball rolling as we're just a week from the off now. Here's my stable:

Tuesday
    Supreme Novices: My Tent Or Yours e/w @ 10/1 (love this one, obv).
    Arkle: Simonsig @ 8/11 NRNB.
    Champion Hurdle: Grandouet 7/1.
    Cross Country: Chicago Grey e/w @ 14s, rerouted to Aintree but did this one NR Free Bet with BetVictor so no loss there.
    Mares: Une Artiste e/w @ 7/1; also e/w @ 4/1 without Quevega.

Wednesday
    Neptune: Pont Alexandre @ 5/2.
    QM Champion Chase: small bit of Sprinter @ 1.53.
    Coral Cup: Pendra e/w @ 14/1.
    Fred Winter: Bordoni e/w @ 14/1.
    Champion Bumper: Faugheen & Moyle Park both e/w @ 25/1 NRFB (Faugheen NR and Moyle Park almost certainly going to Punchestown instead, so free punts here).

Thursday
    Ryanair: Albertas Run e/w @ 25/1, Riverside Theatre to be placed @ 7/2 & First Lieutenant e/w @ 9/2 NRNB.
    World Hurdle: Reve De Sivola e/w @ 8/1 & Bog Warrior e/w @ 10/1 (hate BW bet now obv, as unlikely to run barring unexpected deluge, but a piece of it is NRFB).

Friday
    Triumph: Our Conor @ 33/1 (swap em all for this one!); Irish Saint e/w @ 20/1 NRFB.
    Albert Bartlett: Ballycasey e/w @ 6/1 NRFB & Utopie des Bordes e/w @ 12/1.
    Gold Cup: Sir Des Champs @ 5/1 & Captain Chris e/w @ 25/1 NRFB.

2 each-way doubles:
    Grandouet 7/1 & Sir Des Champs 5/1.
    My Tent Or Yours 10/1 & Une Artiste 7/1.

2 each-way trebles NRNB
    Overturn @ 11/4 Arkle, Une Artiste @ 11/2 Mares & Sanctuaire 20/1 QMCC.
    Overturn @ 11/4 Arkle, Une Artiste @ 11/2 Mares & Somersby 25/1 QMCC.

Good luck all!

Envious of that 33's but stupidly involved at 7's and 6's which looks like a bit of value all the same.

Also have Captain Chris and Reve who i put up in the horsie thread months ago. Melodic Rendezvous ew @ 10's my only other antipost bet so far. Will prob take on most shorties apart from Sprinter over the week.
    Profit before people.

Comment

BobsWorth
      Ponte Alexandre
      Our Conor
      Hurricane Fly (backed pre Darlans demise) with a big saver on money back special Zarkander

All make or break the week for me, have e/w bets on Defy Logic, Pique Sous and Son of Flicka as well as a few small win bets on AupCharlie, Ballycasey, Sam Winner, Reve De Sivola and Overturn.

Comment

Silviniaco Conti @ 16/1 last november after beating long run
        Golantilla @ 20/1 for the bumper after winning in mallow
        our conor @ 16/1,7/1 & 6/1 which will be my biggest return ever on a horse
        Rebel Fitz @ 40/1

a few small trixies,yankees & a cut of the place pot over the four days the plan of action
        best of luck all

rubys interview with pp
        Last edited by amberleaf; 05-03-13, 11:03.
        Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

brother was at a chelt preview night

SPOILER
          Here is a summary of what I picked up last night at cheltenham preview:

SUPREME NOVICE:

MY TENT OR YOURS IS THE LAY OF THE MEETING ACCORDING TO THE PANEL VIEW THAT THE BETFAIR HURDLE VICTORY HAS BEEN HUGELY EXAGGERATED. INTERESTING STAT THAT THE FIRST TWO MILES OF THE RACE WERE RAN SLOWER THAN THE FIRST TWO MILES OF THE 3M HURDLE ON THE SAME CARD ALSO NO HORSE WHO HAS WON A HANDICAP BEFORE GOING TO THE SUPREME HAS EVER WON THE RACE.

MELODIC RENDEZVOUS REGARDED AS A POOR JUMPER WHO WILL NOT WIN AT CHELTENHAM BY B GERAGHTY.

UN ATOUT A GOOD EACH WAY CHANCE - D RUSSELL.

DARK HORSE - CHATTERBOX IF HENDERSON DECIDED TO RUN HIM.

ALL OF PANEL VERY SWEET ON JETSKI AND DODGING BULLETS CHANCES.

ARKLE CHASE:

SIMONSIG ALL THE WAY. " OVERTURN WILL BE LUCKY TOP FINISH IN FRONT OF THE AMBULANCE" D. RUSSELL

GERAGGHTY AND RUSSELL BOTH THOUGHT HIS EXCELLENCY IS THE BEST VALUE IN THE RACE TO CHASE SIMONSIG HOME @ 50/1. BOTH SAID HORSE IS WAY OVERPRICED.

CHAMPION HURDLE:

TONY MULLINS SAID WILLIE IS BULLING ABOUT HURRICANE FLY CHANCES THIS YEAR ALTHOUGH THE REST OF THE PANEL INCLUDING GERAGHTY WERE VERY SWEET ON ROCK ON RUBY .

NEPTUNE HURDLE:

PONT ALEXANDRE IS THE IRISH BANKER OF THE WEEK IN WHAT IS VIEWED AS A POOR RACE WITH AT FISHERS CROSS GOING FOR THE ALBERT BARTLETT ACCORDING TO JESSICA HARRINGTON. PONT ALEXANDRE ONLY HORSE PUT FORWARD AS A BET BEFORE THE FESTIVAL START AS ALL BELIEVED HE WILL GO OFF AT AROUND 6/4 FOR THE RACE. MULLINS IS APPARENTLY VERY CONFIDENT OF A WIN HERE ACCORDING TO HIS BROTHER AND DAVY RUSSELL WAS ADAMANT HE WILL HACK UP IN THIS RACE.

RSA CHASE

ALL STATED THAT DYNASTE IS A BANKER, NO SIMILARITIES WITH GRANDS CRUS ONLY IN TRAINER. BOTH RUSSELL AND GERAGHTY SAID HE IS THE HORSE APART FROM THEIR OWN GOOD RIDES THAT THEY WOULD LOVE TO BE RIDING AT THE FESTIVAL.

EW CHANCES PUT FORWARD IN THE RACE - LORD WINDEMERE AND LYREEN LEDGEND.

RECOMMENDED LAY IN THE RACE - BOSTON BOB IF HE GOES FOR IT.

BUMPER:

TIP HERE - BLACKMAIL VERY MUCH FANCIED BY RUSSELL AND HARRINGTON.

MOYLE PARK IS BEING KEPT FOR PUNCHESTOWN SO WONT BE GOING.

AND GOLANTILLA WORKED VERY POORLY AFTER RACING AT LEOPARDSTOWN ON SUNDAY CONNECTIONS VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH HIM.

MULLINS BEST CHANCE HERE = UNION DUES.

LE VENT D'ANTAN TOO YOUNG TO WIN THIS RACE ONLY A FOUR YEAR OLD = NO CHANCE.

JEWSON CHASE

TEXAS JACK GOOD EACH WAY SHOUT HERE ALSO BENEFICCIENT.

BUCKERS BRIDGE WOULD HAVE A BIG CHANCE IF DE BROMHEAD PUT HIM HERE.

GERAGHTY NOT VERY POSITIVE ON CAPTAIN CONAN SO NEGATIVE THERE. ALL AGREED THOUGH IF DYNASTE GOES HERE HE WINS.

RYANAIR

ALL POSITIVE ON FIRST LIEUTENEANT HERE THOUGH LOOKS LIKE MIGHT GO FOR GOLD CUP RUSSELL SAID NO DESCISION HAS BEEN MADE BUT HE HOPES GOES HERE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. FININAS RAINBOW ONLY HAS A BIG CHANCE IF HE GETS GOOD GROUND. RIVERSIDE THEATRE WOULD WANT SLOWISH GROUND. NOT MUCH HERE ITS STILL UP IN THE AIR WHO GOES FOR IT.

WORLD HURDLE:

BIG WORD FROM RUSSELL " REVE DE SIVOLA SUFFERING WITH KNOCKS AND IS NOT FANCIED TO GO TO CHELTENHAM". aLL PUT GET ME OUT OF HERE AS THE BEST BET IN THE RACE IN TERMS OF VALUE. GERAGHTY CONFIDENT OSCAR WHISKEY WILL STAY BUT WOULDN'T WANT IT TO SOFT. WHISPER FOR SOLWHIT ALTHOUGH TRIP IS AN UNKNOWN.

TRIUMPH HURDLE:

ALL IN AGREEMENT THAT THE RACE WILL BE WON BY ONE OF THE TOP THREE IN THE MARKET. tONY MULLINS REPORTED THAT OUR CONOR WAS UNREAL IN HIS FINAL BIT OF WORK AT LEOPARDSTOWN ON SUNDAY AFTER RACING ALTHOUGH GERAGHTY WAS UNSURE WHETHER CHELTENHAM WILL PLAY TO HIS STRENGTHS. ROLLING STARS FORM HAS BEEN FRANKED BY IRISH SAINT HE FEELS HE HAS A BIG CHANCE.

ALBERT BARTLETT

BALLYCASEY - MULLINS CONFIRMED THAT THE YARD HAVE BEEN BACKING THIS HORSE SINCE WELL BEFORE XMAS AND ALSO CONFIRMED THAT THE OWNERS HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL BET ON THIS HORSE TO WIN THIS RACE.

EW CHANCES - UTOPIE DES BORDES GETS A 7LB MARES ALLOWANCE BG THINKS HE HAS A GREAT EACH WAY SHOUT. ALSO MENTIONED PUT UP WERE AFRICAN GOLD AND OUR VINNIE.

GOLD CUP

ALL - BOBS WORTH THE HORSE TO BEAT, NOWONE THAT CONFIDENT ON SDC EVEN RUSSELL SURPISING!

BG - " ONLY HORSE THAT CAN BEAT BW IS LONG RUN"

HANDICAP SHOUTS:

SAM WINNER - PERTEMPS

SUPER DUTY - KIM MUIR

GEVERY CHAMBERTIN - WHEREVER HE GOES

WONDERFUL CHARM - CORAL CUP

ALSO ALL FELT SALSIFY IN THE FOXHUNTERS IS A GOOD THING AS CHAPTOGURGEON IS A BIG DOUBT TO GO THE MEETING.

Comment

QMCC Somersby 1/4odds 1,2,3 @33/1 Ladbrokes. Good chance of this race being decimated by horses ducking SS 1/4 the odds 3 places is great value imo.

W/O SS, Somersby 13/2 win Betfair. First two in this market are likely to duck SS and go Ryanair.

Comment

Hopefully the sweetness on Rock on Ruby will translate into a market move, holding tight for Zarkandar to drift to smash into the pp offer on him. Took Grandouet 6/1 in 6 powers shops this morning, happy to take on ROR+ the field with Zarkandar and Grandouet.
              Profit before people.

Comment

I rarely if ever back ante post, but I've a feeling I've lost an absolute fuckton of value on Our Conor.
                the 4/1 available now is heartbreaking
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Any word on whether Defy Logic will run in the Neptune?
                  Only scraps of 33/1 left and PP are in to 20's again.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    I rarely if ever back ante post, but I've a feeling I've lost an absolute fuckton of value on Our Conor.
                    Not much 4/1 left either, plenty have gone 7/2 and 3/1

Comment

the 4/1 available now is still pretty decent value
                      FYP

Comment

On a 1-10 on the bullshit scale how likely are these rumours about Reve to be bs? Lack of opposition on betfair would suggest pretty high.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                          Not much 4/1 left either, plenty have gone 7/2 and 3/1
                          still 4s on paddys
                          snaffled a few quid anyway, just annoyed at meself
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            On a 1-10 on the bullshit scale how likely are these rumours about Reve to be bs? Lack of opposition on betfair would suggest pretty high.
                            Davy Russell said he got a phone call sat morning saying the horse was injured and was goin to b pulled but their not going to announce it til during the week

was talking to someone who reckons it was picked up wrong and it would have been reported if Russell had of said that
                            Last edited by Charlie Harper; 05-03-13, 17:14.

Comment

Hurricance Fly.

If he does not win, I will cry.
                              If you're not in, you can't win

Comment

7/2 now. I got him at 7s which I thought I lost a fair bit of value, 4s is trés short.
                                Finians Rainbow e/w at 12s in the Ryanair.
                                Disappointed at cue cards short odds.
                                Cheltenham is impossible as usual

Comment

My tip for Cheltenham.
                                  I don’t follow the jumps. Without looking at form you can work out what is fancied. List the Betfair win and place prices of all horses in the race, divide into each other, and the horses(s) with the lowest win/place ration are horses where people are backing heavily to win, and ignoring the place money.

Comment

Any interest in an aul Cheltenham tipping Competition?

€25 a head / first 4 races each day?

Comment

Swing Bowler - County Hurdle
                                      To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

I dont know how to spoiler stuff. I presume this is going to be a long enough post, so if the mods need to spoiler it, fire away.

The Cheltenham preview night I attended was in the Dunraven Arms Hotel in Adare, Co Limerick. There were approx 250 people present at the sit down event, which was a 2 course meal followed by discussion on all things Cheltenham from the invited guests.

The guests on the night were: Derek o Connor, Irish Point-to-point champion jockey, Dan Skelton, ass trainer to Paul Nicholls, Alan King, trainer, Tom Segal (pricewise) Willie Power (independant bookmaker) Andrew Mcnameara (jockey) and MC for the night, Nick Lusk (racing post).

The night opened with a live skype chat with Cheltenhams clerk of the course. To make a long story short, he expects the ground to be soft on Tuesday, but with no rain expected during the duration of the festival, he expects the ground to improve each day.

TRIUMPH HURDLE:
                                        I have already written this in response to GAB in a different thread. Can be found here, post number 3297 http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...353#post681353

SUPREME NOVICES HURDLE

Segal started by saying that not always (and quite often) does the best horse win this race, and he was against mytentoryours. He sees Jezki as the winner as did a couple more on the panel. Derek o Connor likes champagne fever, while dan skelton was very sweet on dodging bullets (but needs no more rain for this one). Alan King says D. Bullets must be in the first 3.

ARKLE CHASE

Bar alan King being wary of Simonsigs preperation for the Arkle, all the panel couldnt see any other winner. derek o Connor and Andrew McNamara agreed that his only fault is that he charges at the fenses, and thats dangerous around cheltenham, but Segal thought that to be an advantage in a fast run race.

CHAMPION HURDLE

Andrew MacNamara cant see past Hurricane Fly.
                                        Alan King says the same.
                                        Skelton reckons Zakander will take all the beating if the ground is soft.
                                        Segal was the controvertial one. He opened by saying that he knew it wouldnt make him popular, but he was still going to skeak his mind. He thinks HF has no chance of winning the CH. He went on to explain that HF ran a stinker last year, he's convinced that HF won a "bad" champion hurdle, and he's convinced that HF doesnt like the Cheltenham track.
                                        Andrew McNamara (senior) who was in the audience took umbridge with this. He stood up and backed HF and rubbished Segals assessment of 2011 being a bad champion hurdle. He asked segal "HF beat oscars well and peddlars crocc in that CH and other good horses. So are you saying they were all bad?"McNamara thought it a good CH in 2011.
                                        Segal responded by asking McNamara how many 2 mile races peddlars cross oscar whiskey and the rest had won since running behind HF in 2011? He said nI'll even answer that for you. Zero is the answer"
                                        That discussion was quite heated to be honest, heated but enjoyable.

That brought Tuesday discussion to a close. Wednesday to follow.

Comment

Wednesday round up from same preview night.

NEPTUNE NOVICE'S HURDLE

Derek, Andrew, alan and dan all plump for Pont Alexander comfortably.
                                          Only differing voice was once again, pricewise. He plumps for Taquin Du Seuil. he said he has won 3 of his 4 races by 30 lengths, and he agrees with John Joe o Neill who has high hopes for him.

RSA CHASE

Alan King says Dynaste is unbeatable and fantastic value at 9/4. dan skelton said Unioniste needed his last run and 10/1 is a massive price for him.
                                          Segal agreed. He reckons unioniste is a superp jumper and will love the track/ground. He said the irish horses in this had no chance.

[COLOR="red"]QUEEN MOTHER CHAMPION CHASE[/COLOR

Simple. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Sprinter Sacre unbeatable.

CHAMPION BUMPER

It was left to Derek o Connor to sum up this race. He said ignore the fav, Golantilla who had no chance. He reckons its between Le Vent D'antan and Union dues who just loves soft ground.

Thursday review to follow (tomorrow)

Comment

Corals.Sprinter.Sacre.Evens.Get.On

Max bet £20 ... still Free money is Free money

Comment

Betfair live preview stream for anyone interested, on a break at the moment, due back at 9;30.

Comment

Cheltenham Tipping Competition http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...749#post681749

Comment

Sam Winner in the Pertemps Final is well in according to Paul Nicholls who has put him away for this race. 4/1 favourite now.
                                                  If you're not in, you can't win

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    I am pulling the handicaps asunder at the moment. getting worked up about next week now thinking about how much money I will be making.
                                                    Are you doing another podcast?
                                                    I'm keen on The Druids Nephew in the 20f Novices hcp chace day one.

Think I'm going to be ill when the lineup for the Neptune finalises if as I suspect Mullins has talked anything with a chance of beating Pont Alex out of the race

Comment

I am pulling the handicaps asunder at the moment. getting worked up about next week now thinking about how much money I will be making.
                                                      ...will be keeping 3 eyes on your predicitons...

Comment

Thoughts on Watkin's opposing Our Conor?

Comment

and less than an hour after I back it and post it here the 20/1 with WH has turned into 16/1...
                                                          16s best price across the board now ahwell still decent price

Comment

and less than an hour after I back it and post it here the 20/1 with WH has turned into 16/1...
                                                            Thoughts on Watkin's opposing Our Conor?
                                                            Perfect chance to push Our Conor back out to 10/1 or so.

Comment

4 mins into RTE's new series "Road To Cheltenham" and they have an add break!

Oh they are apologizing!
                                                              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                4 mins into RTE's new series "Road To Cheltenham" and they have an add break!

Oh they are apologizing!
                                                                it was awful shit and had absolutely nothing to do with Cheltenham. LOL RTE.

Comment

The Final Furlong podcast with Neil Channing about Cheltenham is well worth a listen.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Opr

Comment

As the 6 day forefits are coming through it gives the opportunity to take a proper look at the handicaps. So far that has allowed me to take a proper look at the JLT Handicap Chase. This is the race in which I napped Fruity O Rooney at 33/1 last year only for him to get collared close home and finish 2nd.

This year I have a short list which includes Fruity O Rooney and also includes Duke Of Lucca, Chartreaux & Loch Ba. The ground looks like being soft on day 1 which leads me to rule out FOR which is a pity as his runs behind Katenko look really good in the context of this race.

I am marginal on Duke Of Lucca - I can certainly see him in the frame but would hold concerns that he may inch up the weights as some at the top come out so I will wait until the final decs on him before deciding whether or not I should add him to the portfolio. On the plus side he has won at the track and will cherish the slog having ran a fine trial in Kempton last time. The 3m at Kempton would be close on an insufficient test for him compared to next week. He got a strange ride that day as he gave up the outside to nobody and TOB had a fall and a suspension earlier in the day which could have affected him. He is currently 20/1 and you wont go far wrong.

Chartreaux disappointed at the festival before and is one of those rare horses to leave the pipe stable and seemingly improve. The softer the ground (i.e. bordering on heavy) the more I like him. I was really taken by his Wincanton win where he was value for an awful lot more than the winning distance. He was put away for the festival after that race and he has 4 entries for next week so again it is wait and see on this one. If he lines up I will make him a get out saver rather than a big winner.

The one I really like for the race is Loch Ba - he has gone up 29lb for two wins this season but was starting off a low base and has two major reasons to be progressive 1. his age profile and 2. He left Hen Knight. The ground will be fine for him and why I like him so much is due to the fact that he jumps really well and will race prominently. He is a general 16/1 short NRNB but I have taken the 20/1 with Hills who dont offer NRNB - he only has one engagement at the festival so is certain to run here.

So I guess that means I am suggesting a punt on Loch Ba @ 20/1 and potentially add a couple more to the portfolio on the day.

went to have 50 EW on it there and missclicked 50 EW on No Secrets in the race by mistake - lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                      The Final Furlong podcast with Neil Channing about Cheltenham is well worth a listen.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Opr
                                                                      Yeah the other ones are good craic to listen to but Neils is genuinely very good from a betting pov.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Yeah the other ones are good craic to listen to but Neils is genuinely very good from a betting pov.
                                                                        Cliffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          Cliffs?
                                                                          Strategic master class on making bets bookies hate ("dirty" e/w) and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                            Strategic master class on making bets bookies hate ("dirty" e/w) and much more.
                                                                            Ah right, I'll actually listen to it so!

Comment

#39
                                                                              nicnicnic - he was actually in my list of 6 but small field size victories in egg and spoon races put me off.

who is watkins.
                                                                              Daniel Watkins, the dude who writes the online guide every year.

Download link here:
                                                                              Code:
                                                                              http://ul.to/0wb49z8p

Comment

#40
                                                                                hmmm why does neil send the girlfriend out for the rp in the dead of night,shirly its online by then
                                                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                  hmmm why does neil send the girlfriend out for the rp in the dead of night,shirly its online by then
                                                                                  To trade the popular tipsters picks that regularly shorten in price later in the morning/day I'd imagine.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Looks like Grandouet misses the champion hurdle. Thank god they were NRNB. PP offer now bigger value.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Grandouet out and the going has officialy been changed to Soft, Hurricane Fly is now a penalty kick.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Binocular connections are said to be steaming into him for the race, caveat being they did so last year as well.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          William Hill gone 1/4 the first 5 in the Supreme!

Edit - Sorry.

Opr
                                                                                          Last edited by Opr; 08-03-13, 20:13.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            To trade the popular tipsters picks that regularly shorten in price later in the morning/day I'd imagine.
                                                                                            yup makes sense but wouldn't tipsters picks be on the site for the subscribers by the time the paper hits the shops,the earlier the better for the auld show and go,maybe the man likes to work with the paper as opposed to looking at a screen,who knows.i would suppose the nrnb (on Grandouet) applies to the money back offer if hf wins the champion hurdle.
                                                                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Anyone hear or see any rumours about a top jockey??? sensational if true, I hope not.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Fruity ORooney. i dont think the ground will hinder him as much as said. E/W he is so solid I cannot see how he wont be in the mix and really should win this.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Anyone hear or see any rumours about a top jockey??? sensational if true, I hope not.
                                                                                                  what rumours?

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    PM please

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Rory Jiwani retweeting some crazy stuff on twitter, Has to be a load of bollix.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                        PM please
                                                                                                        Bet your hoping its Ruby

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          LOL if it was him I might believe it

Who is this @tomquinny2 his twitter feed sounds like a wannabee?
                                                                                                          I doubt it, with just the one fairly low credibllty source and why would it be coming out at this time of night?

Comment

#54

I doubt it, with just the one fairly low credibllty source and why would it be coming out at this time of night?
                                                                                                            No idea who the dude is and is does seem to be too off the wall to be true (even for the jockey in question!)
                                                                                                            I'm surprised someone in Jiwani's position would even add fuel by retweeting.

Comment

#55

Dont know why but he was the first person who came came into my head
                                                                                                              hope its not true always liked him

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Nick Mordin divides opinion, but he's certainly nailing his colours to the mast when it comes to Our Conor in today's Irish Field.

"Our Conor earned the biggest speed rating I've given a juvenile since Detroit City when demolishing a very strong field in the Grade 1 Spring Juvenile Hurdle at Leopardstown.
                                                                                                                There aren't many juvenile hurdlers that have as good a physique for jumping as Our Conor has. It's been a long time since we saw one run as fast. I have a hard time in seeing how anything can beat Our Conor in the Triumph following that huge run. He's hosed up in all three of his starts over timber and had the juvenile who'd previously earned the biggest speed rating from me this season over nine lengths back in third."

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Thoughts on Son of Flicka in that one Noel? Guessing the value is gone at this stage but do you give those of us on at bigger prices any chance?

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Betfair sportsbook are doing refund if you finish 2nd in any of Day 1 races.Max refund €100 very decent offer all the same

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Wow - that is some offer - are they holding it right to the off?
                                                                                                                      The intention of the email seems to suggest that they will but it does say in the t&q's that this may change after the final declarations - If we choose to change, amend or withdraw the offer after the final declarations stage on Monday no retrospective changes will be made to any existing bets placed under this promotion before that time.

Opr

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Think you know your Cheltenham horses?

Why not make some money off it from all the other ignoramuses?

For a measly €25 you could be rubbing a monkey on your titties whilst swilling a brandy & lighting a Cuban............

Cheltenham Tipping competition

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X