cash omaha hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cash omaha hand

can i check fold the river here when the villian is so short even though i know im beat 95% of the time

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (UTG) ($86.55)
    MP ($106.95)
    CO ($93.90)
    Button ($60)
    SB ($96.55)
    BB ($56.25)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 6, A, 10, 10
    Hero bets $3, 2 folds, Button calls $3, SB calls $2.50, BB calls $2

Flop: ($12) 10, 6, A (4 players)
    SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $7, Button calls $7, SB calls $7, BB calls $7

Turn: ($40) 2 (4 players)
    SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $38.05, Button calls $38.05, 2 folds

River: ($116.10) K (2 players)
    Hero bets $33, Button calls $11.95 (All-In)

Total pot: $140 | Rake: $3

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
    can i check fold the river here when the villian is so short even though i know im beat 95% of the time

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (UTG) ($86.55)
    MP ($106.95)
    CO ($93.90)
    Button ($60)
    SB ($96.55)
    BB ($56.25)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 6, A, 10, 10
    Hero bets $3, 2 folds, Button calls $3, SB calls $2.50, BB calls $2

Flop: ($12) 10, 6, A (4 players)
    SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $7, Button calls $7, SB calls $7, BB calls $7

Turn: ($40) 2 (4 players)
    SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $38.05, Button calls $38.05, 2 folds

River: ($116.10) K (2 players)
    Hero bets $33, Button calls $11.95 (All-In)

Total pot: $140 | Rake: $3
    No your definitely committed to calling every river so better betting it.

Also fold this preflop UTG, It just not strong enough. Also bet more on the flop, like 9 or 10.

Comment

you'd be surprised what hands your opponent turns up with. Your nowhere near beat her 95% of the time
      GAA News Website

Comment

I think pre is ok on soft tables

lol @ considering check folding river, its an easy value bet even if the pot was empty

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
          I think pre is ok on soft tables

lol @ considering check folding river, its an easy value bet even if the pot was empty
          it was a really soft table, i was never folding the river because of his stack size, so i decieded to lead out instead of calling

Comment

think i like checking and calling river better

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
              think i like checking and calling river better
              i dont think it makes much difference imo, the money goes in regardless, expect for hands later down the line with the same opponent

Comment

I'd fold this near everytime, if it was the A6 suited I'd play more often.

Why do you like check call Reilly? Not like he can bluff missed draws as the only one got there. He could easily check behind tow pair and you loose value

Comment

as you have probaly all gussed the villian had a unsuited wrap that got there on the river, andrew do you think it was good/bad play calling a pot bet on the turn by the villian?

Comment

Turn call is pretty bad by him, as is checking river

Comment

as valor said its pretty bad by him. Not getting pot odds or implied odds .

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                        I'd fold this near everytime, if it was the A6 suited I'd play more often.

Why do you like check call Reilly? Not like he can bluff missed draws as the only one got there. He could easily check behind tow pair and you loose value
                        think his range is much more weighted towards draws here and hope he has a desperation bluff on river when it bricks out

Comment

Make flop bet bigger imo. Everything else is fairly standard.
                          "Think of what your opponent wants you to do, and then do the opposite"

Comment

Working...
                          X