Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
    Friends syndicate has their horse running today in Gowran.. Ran twice so far doing ok.. Has been waiting for soft ground and has it today, trainer reckons it's 10-12 lengths better on soft.. Won at Gowran last year.. 5's at the minute.. Its a Big 20 runner handicap so anything can happen. I generally don't go near handicap races so just a few quid each way might be worth a look
    Kandahari 7:30 Gowran
    Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    FWIW, I think this lad will win and put him up to my list last night.
    Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
    We may have some mutual friends...

He will be there or there about but will be close.
    Choo choo
    Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

BOOM!
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That was sexy

Comment

Nice one lads
          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Get in there!!! Perfect ride after it looked like he may have been blocked in. Fantastic shout. And because GAB endorsed the tip my stake was doubled

Comment

PWP sponsored by paddy power

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                That was sexy
                Thought 'twas goosed after 1f - good performance to come from that far back at Gowran.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

In running layers were very flahulach before they had gone two furlongs.

Would have been wrong not to top up
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Good team work there
                    Tip endorsed by some good punters
                    Nice forecast as well
                    Fair play

Comment

Great call lads. Fair play

Comment

Ideal says you!

Only had a small bit on but nice all the same

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Thought 'twas goosed after 1f - good performance to come from that far back at Gowran.
                          There were a few disguised words in front of kids here after the break from stall 5 alright...

Comment

Ideal says you!

Only had a small bit on but nice all the same
                            Nice one David

Comment

TY TY last couple of days been real good... I'm not posting in this thread...dont want to break the run..

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                TY TY last couple of days been real good... I'm not posting in this thread...dont want to break the run..
                                You'll post til you're told not to.

Comment

Cop on pat. You started the run.

Comment

Up the lads

Comment

You shut your mouth and post up.

Nobody has to follow tips. It's every lads choice if they follow or not. If a nag loses, meh onto the next one.

Think we'd be in profit from your tips anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                        hope your right, I have a double with Wassem frais & Kandahari
                                        Just €20 e/w
                                        Nice one ty ty

Comment

FWIW, I think this lad will win and put him up to my list last night.
                                          i won't believe these lists exist unless i see them!

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                            hope your right, I have a double with Wassem frais & Kandahari
                                            Just €20 e/w

Jesus can't believe I didn't see this post..WP .Disclaimer...Dobby don't get carried away now...no info but Atlas must win tomorrow I'm gonna have €100 on the nose 7.40 Leopardstown. Last flutter till NH starts again..

Comment

Jesus can't believe I didn't see this post..WP .Disclaimer...Dobby don't get carried away now...no info but Atlas must win tomorrow I'm gonna have €100 on the nose 7.40 Leopardstown. Last flutter till NH starts again..
                                              Why? Gone close a good few times but has never shown a winners attitude. He's been put up a bit for his Galway efforts too so doesn't make things easier.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Why? Gone close a good few times but has never shown a winners attitude. He's been put up a bit for his Galway efforts too so doesn't make things easier.
                                                Funny, I was going to post something similar. Have followed that horse off so many cliffs that I've got altitude sickness.

GL anyway, hope he maintains the streak.

Comment

Any other tips for leopards town tonight would be greatly appreciated.
                                                  Heading there tonight
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Dobby don't get carried away now..
                                                    I'm balls deep on it.

I just put a tenner on your shouts m8, I usually pass them on to one mate and it's just a bit of craic for us. I did have 30 on the nose on that pony last night after gab endorsed it and felt like a high roller

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                      I'm balls deep on it.

I just put a tenner on your shouts m8, I usually pass them on to one mate and it's just a bit of craic for us. I did have 30 on the nose on that pony last night after gab endorsed it and felt like a high roller
                                                      [ ] understands what doubling means
                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        Any other tips for leopards town tonight would be greatly appreciated.
                                                        Heading there tonight
                                                        As am I - gamble gamble!

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                          [ ] understands what doubling means
                                                          Lol. Doubling can gtfo. Laptop died last week. Last night's money is going on that

Comment

Some man
                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Nice one ty ty

Comment

Magic [emoji23]

Comment

Lovely jubbly

Comment

Boom

Comment

Forget about the national hunt
                                                                        Keep throwing out the winners
                                                                        Fair play

Comment

Dear Pat,

Please continue to punt the flat.

Kind regards,
                                                                          Shano.

Comment

In Pat, we trust

Comment

Jesus I'll be plastic from this thread, great shtuff
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Mighty pat. Not all heroes wear capes, some drive milk trucks

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers pat! This is great fun!

Comment

Shows you how much me and Sitch know! WP Pat, can't miss atm.

Comment

Glad everyone got a few bob.Sat Nav take her easy on the filler at...wont lie im pissed here. Thursday night session...day off tomorrow .
                                                                                      was told Gosdens horse won't actually run @ 4 .00 Wolverhampton so fav is a good good thing. You get hit with a rule 4 and all that but will prob go off at 1/4 tomorrow I'm told. I won't be backing it anyway.. I'll let you all have the loot spent before I post up a couple of short price losers
                                                                                      Sorry didn't reply to ya Sitch with my reasoning but I think I had you on ignore since you said Elliott was a scum bag..hope you and RD3 got on

Comment

hon Atlas

SPOILER

Looks like all the right people were on tonight.

Comment

Did Greenrizla splash out on a shirt and jeans....Nice touch obv....

Comment

Glad everyone got a few bob.Sat Nav take her easy on the filler at...wont lie im pissed here. Thursday night session...day off tomorrow .
                                                                                            was told Gosdens horse won't actually run @ 4 .00 Wolverhampton so fav is a good good thing. You get hit with a rule 4 and all that but will prob go off at 1/4 tomorrow I'm told. I won't be backing it anyway.. I'll let you all have the loot spent before I post up a couple of short price losers
                                                                                            Sorry didn't reply to ya Sitch with my reasoning but I think I had you on ignore since you said Elliott was a scum bag..hope you and RD3 got on
                                                                                            Bang on the money again Pat, with the rule 4 I'm still on at 1/2 and he is currently 2/9 [emoji6]

Comment

Nice winner. Elliot is still a knacker.
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

hope you and RD3 got on
                                                                                                sadly not (backed Hasselnott to make things even worse!)

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                  Nice winner. Elliot is still a knacker.
                                                                                                  For pat as he has scitch on ignore
                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Who owns Atlas?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      Who owns Atlas?
                                                                                                      Syndicate job

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                        Did Greenrizla splash out on a shirt and jeans....Nice touch obv....
                                                                                                        Rizla rocking the shirt was biggest shock of the night

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                          Bang on the money again Pat, with the rule 4 I'm still on at 1/2 and he is currently 2/9 [emoji6]
                                                                                                          Went off 1/5....value in the end

Comment

Friends syndicate has their horse running today in Gowran.. Ran twice so far doing ok.. Has been waiting for soft ground and has it today, trainer reckons it's 10-12 lengths better on soft.. Won at Gowran last year.. 5's at the minute.. Its a Big 20 runner handicap so anything can happen. I generally don't go near handicap races so just a few quid each way might be worth a look
                                                                                                            Kandahari 7:30 Gowran
                                                                                                            Entered for the curragh again tomorrow. Up 6 lbs. Any word?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                              Entered for the curragh again tomorrow. Up 6 lbs. Any word?
                                                                                                              Were saying if it rains it's a serious each way bet. Don't back unless it rains - Few of the group have a few hundred each way on it.

Genuinely needs soft in the going, otherwise, stay away

Comment

Davy Russell looks like he might be in trouble for punching a horse in the head ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                  Davy Russell looks like he might be in trouble for punching a horse in the head ...
                                                                                                                  Was he boxed in?

/gets coat

Comment

Comment

Were saying if it rains it's a serious each way bet. Don't back unless it rains - Few of the group have a few hundred each way on it.

Genuinely needs soft in the going, otherwise, stay away
                                                                                                                      I see runs in that race too although he's done hiw winning for now imo.

Quite like Pat Flynn's in tbat meself.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        I see runs in that race too although he's done hiw winning for now imo.

Quite like Pat Flynn's in tbat meself.
                                                                                                                        Nothing to fear, there or there abouts again, bit of rain would be ideal.

Comment

On @ 13/2.
                                                                                                                          Weatherman predicts rain so here's hoping

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X