• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with a stream for it?
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      Looking at the weather the afternoon looks flat calm. Backed Rose 25/1, Kuchar 33/1 and Hadwin 66/1 for bogey free round 1
      Nicklaus thinks the opppsite in interview on ESPN there. Says lack of moisture out there will make greens a nightmare and we'll see plenty of high scores.
      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        Nicklaus thinks the opppsite in interview on ESPN there. Says lack of moisture out there will make greens a nightmare and we'll see plenty of high scores.
        It’s looking like that now alright. They must have turned on the sub air.
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Well I hope you're right. A bit of Wesley Bryan in running for FRL at 300s looked too big to pass up at par

*Bogeyed just now
          Last edited by Guest; 05-04-18, 16:05.

Comment

Should never watch first day of masters, everyone has the same shortlist going into it, everyone has the same few lads they had some stupid reason for not backing (value gone etc), & they all take a turn at the top of the leaderboard at some point

Wait till half way thru day two imo

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
              Should never watch first day of masters, everyone has the same shortlist going into it, everyone has the same few lads they had some stupid reason for not backing (value gone etc), & they all take a turn at the top of the leaderboard at some point

Think you need to be in the top 10 after day 1. Nearly every winner in the last 20 years has
              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Think you need to be in the top 10 after day 1. Nearly every winner in the last 20 years has
                Me watching won't change where they finish

Comment

Weather for Saturday looks awful. They may not play much though as there are thunderstorms due.

Comment

Weather for Saturday looks awful. They may not play much though as there are thunderstorms due.
                    Are you telling me I need to take Monday off work just in case??

Comment

Charley Hoffman tipping along nicely again in a first round at Augusta. Getting on him 25/1 for 1st round leader.
                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                        Are you telling me I need to take Monday off work just in case??
                        Yeah. I’m already developing flu like symptoms

Comment

Back to Eastender street with you then. 1st round of a major is intense when you have the 1s round leader banker teeing off late.

Comment

Well my biggest bet is on DJ who I think has been preparing for this all year.

Bryson not going so well. I've got Noren, Garcia, Matsuyama, Hatton and Si Woo Kim in my stable too.
                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Be needing your bank details shortly Mike B.

Comment

Watching golf on American channels is almost unwatchable due to the ads. Pretty sure you watch more ads than sport.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                  Be needing your bank details shortly Mike B.
                                  Ah forget it. I'm chickening out.

Comment

Anyone got a decent stream for the golf

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                      Back to Eastender street with you then. 1st round of a major is intense when you have the 1s round leader banker teeing off late.
                                      Took your advice, turned on golf, inside 5 seconds Spieth missed a putt and dropped a shot

You want me to keep watching?

Comment

Ah forget it. I'm chickening out.
                                        For serious?

Comment

Sergio go home your drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                            For serious?
                                            was giving you an out, tiger has since had 2 birdies, so you can exit on better terms.

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                              Sergio go home your drunk!
                                              tin cup

Comment

was giving you an out, tiger has since had 2 birdies, so you can exit on better terms.
                                                Nah can't be doing that. Thick and thin!

Comment

...RIP Sergio...Is that the worst hole in the masters history?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                    ...RIP Sergio...Is that the worst hole in the masters history?...
                                                    Joint worst although the other 13 was on a par 4 so only the second worst

Comment

1/4 odds for shared 1st rd leader?

PP.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Haotong Li currently proving the form line between Dubai Desert Classic and Augusta

2016 Willett won both
                                                        2017 Garcia won both

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

PP.
                                                          It'll be full odds divided by number of ties. And 1/5 for places.
                                                          Actually I'm not sure of that? They are hardly that generous
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Yup, think I'll collect now. How can he lose!?

Also backed him FRL....very exciting, ultimately disappointing. Cash out options have ruined gambling.

Li I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

PP.
                                                              Don't matter now. Bet is Finaushed
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Took your advice, turned on golf, inside 5 seconds Spieth missed a putt and dropped a shot

You want me to keep watching?
                                                                We are in profit now baby. .

Comment

Nice call, Willie.

Happy with Reed and Hadwin. DJ was teasing before dunking it on 15. Must have mishit that drive bad to be so far back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    Spieth. Again.
                                                                    Meh. Bottled it a bit (still haunted by double plonker in the drink in 16). Anyhoo. 1k profit with another 5 figures to follow hopefully followed by Anibale fly to hoof the mortgage. Dont tell the wife.

Comment

Finau decent sweat tbf. Speith is a machine around Augusta, he makes it look so easy.

Finau to ship it all though

Comment

We are in profit now baby. .
                                                                        Winner winner...

Comment

Reinvested on Rory Rose and Thomas at 40s.
                                                                          More than capable of putting A 6 under himself. Speith will come back. Still funking on TIGER to miss the cut at 4s

Comment

Check Boyles before betting on PP as they are actually very competitive with their prices today and also have a 2nd round leader market w/o Spieth.

Also think there's plenty of value left in Li at 60s. He's the one complete wildcard left in the mix. Backed him to lead after today w/o Spieth. His interview was amazing yesterday..his answer to the question of how did he do well round Augusta first time out was that he has watched a lot of the Masters on telly! He also said something about not being well for the last few months. Didn't quite pick up did he mean physically or had he mental/yip problems. Either way, if whatever it was is gone, he's a serious contender still imo. Has shown he can mix it by beating Rory this year. Looks potentially very special to me. Have followed and backed him a lot the last few years and he has a tendency to start slow and finish well. So interesting to see him up there early on. Don't forget he was 3rd at the Open last year. He can go low.
                                                                            Last edited by TonyCascarino; 06-04-18, 12:12.

Comment

Took a little of the 33's for Finau

Fancied pre tournament by golfie types, good first round...

Comment

Took a little of the 33's for Finau

Fancied pre tournament by golfie types, good first round...
                                                                                Ya never know he might stumble over the line

Comment

Ya never know he might stumble over the line
                                                                                  Dropped 2 shots and drifted to 80/1 with ladbrooks

so stuck another £15 ew on him

Gonna sit on my hands now until I see whats what

Comment

Dropped 2 shots and drifted to 80/1 with ladbrooks

so stuck another £15 ew on him

Gonna sit on my hands finow until I see whats what
                                                                                    fyp
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

wind definitely picking up now as well, and meant to get worse. will make it a lot tougher for the later tee offs

Comment

Carnage already and the wind is due to be gusting 30mph tomorrow.

Comment

Bubba will love it.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

That looks like Tigers tournament over there.

Reed -5 tru 9 unreal shooting.

Comment

Sigh..final bet on Bubba without the top 2 to try and recoup some losses.

Comment

Get fucking in, Reed. Tough to watch Rickie and Spieth come at him but he closed out beautifully.

As an aside. I opened a Boyles account to back Reed. Horrible experience, terrible app. Withdraw funds, win the national with the free bet and delete the app. It's really poor.

Comment

The players

Molinari putts well on the course and his stats are up there this year for gir and fairways hit. Get on at 50s

Comment

The players

Molinari putts well on the course and his stats are up there this year for gir and fairways hit. Get on at 50s
                                                                                                    Molinari has the best scoring average of any player (10 rounds min) in TPC over the past 5 years.
                                                                                                    70s still on the exc, added Fleetwood and DeChambeau

Comment

Jason Day

Billy Horschel

FRL
                                                                                                      Cameron Smith
                                                                                                      Zach Johnson

small ew Yankee
                                                                                                      Top Yank Horschel
                                                                                                      Top Aus Day
                                                                                                      Top European Stenson (second choice was the italian)
                                                                                                      Top Asian Si Wo Kim

Sicilian open
                                                                                                      Quiros

Comment

US OPEN

Bryson Dechambeau ew and frl @35s
                                                                                                        Grace ew and frl @ 30s (seems to be an amazing ew bet to me with PP paying 10 places. Will be tipped everywhere)
                                                                                                        Thorbjorn Olesen ew and frl @125s - has performed in majors before. Think he's an amazing price. Great closer but consistency has always been his issue.
                                                                                                        Hao Tong Li ew and frl @175s - hard to catch right. Could very easily be in the mix but could just as easily do nothing. Fwiw, I think all 4 have majors in them at some stage.
                                                                                                        Last edited by TonyCascarino; 11-06-18, 17:50.

Comment

Kaymer @175/1
                                                                                                          GMac @200/1
                                                                                                          Uihlein @160/1 (bit of form, tipped in RP then dreamed about by NicNic so can't lose)

FRL
                                                                                                          Rose @33/1
                                                                                                          Uihlein @130/1
                                                                                                          Steele @160/1
                                                                                                          *Munoz @150/1
                                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 13-06-18, 22:36. Reason: *

Comment

Schaufelle @ 66/1 and Dufner @ 125/1 both ew

Comment

Kaymer @175/1
                                                                                                              GMac @200/1
                                                                                                              Uihlein @160/1 (bit of form, tipped in RP then dreamed about by NicNic so can't lose)
                                                                                                              So aaaah the rules of golf, highest score wins right?

Comment

Backed Charley Hoffman 66/1 before play yesterday and now hes 33/1. So far so good.

Comment

Fleetwood -6 for his round today serious shooting.
                                                                                                                  Great viewing this US Open just nice to see the pros struggle.
                                                                                                                  Still wide open for anybody to win.

Comment

French Open 2018

Adrian Otaegui @90

Comment

kincsem lives

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                        kincsem lives
                                                                                                                        Where?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                          Where?
                                                                                                                          Spotted thanking Jam-Fly in WSOP thread. Dice75 needs to make amends.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X