Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curtain up at Alternative Miss Ireland XIII 2007 when Panti unexpectedly becomes the unwitting medium for Twink's infamous, and very public, phone message...

THIS IS EVEN MORE FAB THOUGH :-D

Comment

3, 1, 4, 2.
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Odds on no questions allowed?
        I'd be shocked.

Comment

Donald Trump held his first press conference since winning the election live from NYC on Wednesday, January 11 — see what he said

live stream

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
            Yay I don't have to worry about feeling inadequate next to rich peeps with big houses and lots of money. It's Aaaaallll an illusion! GO ME!

Sorry Twink. She doesn't look that bad! I'd say she is fairly histronic.

That mortgage is crazy. You'd think she would downsize in the face of things...i mean ?? Why not sell pay it off and downsize???

She does look good though.

Banks are suckers.

Can the bank not force a sale ??? Mortgage seems ...crazy. Plus she didn't pay anything for five years. http://www.thejournal.ie/twink-court...26006-Oct2016/

Families have been evicted from two bedroom houses. Her ex is in an Orchestra she is in showbiz ...what did the bank THINK they were going to earn the money from the law of attraction?

Oh well what do I know about such things. It's no good to be bitter. I don't want twink to be homeless. I can afford a little sympathy. Poor twink. I am sure she would be nice to me if I met her......
            She a pig of a woman in real life
            I don't think u should call around to meet her

Comment

here we go
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                She a pig of a woman in real life
                I don't think u should call around to meet her
                I wouldn't want to.

Oh she would roast me alive in real life. She doesn't seem very kind. She wouldn't be nice to me I am one of the little nobodies! I would be terrified of her.

Comment

His teeth are whiter than his shirt.

Comment

Trump's entrance music ..this is unreal...he's dying ...is he like sucking up to the news industry???

Comment

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Comment

THIS IS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT????

Comment

What is he actually talking about? I forgot he has been away ..i forgot he can't talk ...

Comment

Ran into Albert who some of you have undoubtedly played against/railed yesterday in the gym here in Calgary. Was staring at him trying to figure out where the fook I knew him from. Decided to just ask him. All became clear pretty quick. He's in good form for anyone that cares.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Man's such a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Man's such a genius.
                                Hacking, hack, hacking, hackings bad, look at hacking....
                                dude is fucking headless.
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Man's such a genius.
                                  I suggest for the next four years we tease the USA mercilessly! We thought bush was the gift that kept on giving!

Comment

This is the next president of the usa talking. That guy ..right there.

Comment

This is the next president of the usa talking. That guy ..right there.
                                      You're being leveled.

Comment

Enjoy it.

lol Murica

Comment

They got him off the stage I think that was wise.

Comment

Oh that hooker soooooooo peed on him! THAT SO HAPPENED.

Comment

Man's such a genius.
                                              You are embarrassingly wrong.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Was he whipped there because he was getting ratty about the tax returns? looked a bit hasty.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                  Was he whipped there because he was getting ratty about the tax returns? looked a bit hasty.
                                                  I don't know quite how to explain ....what was wrong with that ....or how much was wrong with that....i can't verbalize.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    You are embarrassingly wrong.
                                                    This has not yet dawned on some. It's weird...it's like when you put him away you forget how bad he is ...bring him out and let him talk ....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT???

Comment

American voters are fucking morons! I don't want to hear any defense of Trump...ffs .....no oh Hillary was not so perfect either BULLSHIT.

Hahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am doubled over laughing!

Comment

I forgot he still hadn't handed in his tax returns actually.

Comment

I forgot he still hadn't handed in his tax returns actually.
                                                          Now this is a big statement as there is lots of other contenders, but you saying Hillary is a PERFECT candidate is the craziest thing you have posted!

I don't say that in a mean way, you seem to be the right kind of crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                            Enjoy it.

lol Murica
                                                            There isn't a lot more you can say actually. Other than ..that hooker peed on him.

Comment

"Explain your plan to replace Obamacare"

"It's going to be great, you're going to love our plan to replace Obamacare. Next question. "

Comment

Cliff notes?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                  Cliff notes?
                                                                  " "
                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Cliff notes?
                                                                    He's asked to detail his a certain plan.
                                                                    He tells them his plans are great, some of the greatest plans in the history of plans.
                                                                    He backtracks a little.
                                                                    Repeat.

Comment

Cliff notes?
                                                                      TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                        Now this is a big statement as there is lots of other contenders, but you saying Hillary is a PERFECT candidate is the craziest thing you have posted!

I don't say that in a mean way, you seem to be the right kind of crazy!
                                                                        You know ..there is 'technically correct' and then there is another type or correct which is.. just 'yeah fair nuff...you are actually just totally right.'

Hillary is a PERFECT candidate
                                                                        If that is crazy ..what on EARTH do you think is normal???

Comment

He's asked to detail his a certain plan.
                                                                          He tells them his plans are great, some of the greatest plans in the history of plans.
                                                                          He backtracks a little.
                                                                          Repeat.
                                                                          people are saying it's great, you hear them
                                                                          I could tell you, but I won't.
                                                                          But my plans are great, I've the best plans.

and hacking, I've the best hacking defense, I know about hacking

Comment

Lol, beta male didn't like hearing that buzzfeed is a failing pile of garbage.

Comment

people are saying it's great, you hear them
                                                                              I could tell you, but I won't.
                                                                              But my plans are great, I've the best plans.

and hacking, I've the best hacking defense, I know about hacking
                                                                              Let me tell you.

Whose next?

Comment

He doesn't have any in Russia though?

Comment

Cliff notes?
                                                                                  Something by Samuel Beckett if i recall.

This ??

Comment

That was LITERALLY like listening to 'Not I ' by Samuel Becket. It really was ..UNBELIEVABLE.

Comment

I enjoyed it.

Comment

I enjoyed it.
                                                                                        In a rather perverse way....so did I.

Comment

President Barack Obama outlined his achievements in his farewell speech in Chicago. The country's first black president, now 55, was first elected in 2008 o...

The highlights of Obama's farewell speech.

Comment

CNN going on defensive with their reporting

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                              CNN going on defensive with their reporting
                                                                                              They really don't need to.

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                  He's ... not bad in that press conference.
                                                                                                  Keep a straight face....go on...there's a reward...

Comment

...
                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      Love that 'i was offered two billion over the weekend, and you know what - for you guys I turned it down'.
                                                                                                      A man of honor.

Comment

I think we need to lighten the mood.

Tis no good to dwell.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Does he just mean Russians buying a few condo's?
                                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 11-01-17, 18:28.

Comment

I love Bernstein!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lenny himself conducts the Overture from Candide with the London Symphony Orchestra. The performance is from December 13, 1989.

Comment

Does he just mean Russians buying a few condo's?
                                                                                                              I doubt it.

Comment

Eoghan is a nice guy and heir to significant property interests in Wicklow.

Just saying.
                                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  Eoghan is a nice guy and heir to significant property interests in Wicklow.

Just saying.
                                                                                                                  The commie bastard!!!

Comment

you couldnt really make it up, Trumps Law firm won Russian Law firm of the year

Comment

Cash for Ash just seems like an insane scheme, no idea how it got passed
                                                                                                                      Politicians love catchy slogans.

Comment

That " I want to get cancer" ad campaign was pretty misjudged,no need for clever clogs marketing there really. I guess they are "raising Awareness " and starting a conversation though so will claim it's a success

Comment

Would you ever be falling down with tiredness but won't go to bed because all you have done is worked and if you go to bed,It's just a waste of time although needed and good for you. Most ridiculous post ever but just wondering. 🤔
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X