...Liam-Eat, Date, Sleep...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Liam-Eat, Date, Sleep...

…Welcome to what will probably be the least interesting and least updated Blog on IPB…I’ve decided to set it up as kind of a diary of my life after relationships…I would love to say it’ll be full of excitement, but it’s been a slow start for sure…
    …So as I’ve mentioned before, I broke up with my Girlfriend in November, and have promised myself I will not be in a relationship for at least a year, probably more… I’m hoping chat to lots of women, go on lots of dates, and have lots of fun in the process…
    …A couple of random goals just for fun that I’ve never achieved…
    1. …I have never had a proper one night stand… I kinda want to do this, just to tick it off the list…
    2. …I want to sleep with a woman on the first date… This may sound weird, but it’s more about a confidence thing… I’m always convinced they aren’t interested, and I am terrible at knowing if they are interested, even if they are giving lots of signals… I need to get the confidence in me to be able to take a chance, and not be afraid to be told “No”…
    3. …Possibly a bit racial but--- I would love to sleep with a Black woman…I have chatted to some, and they can be the most sexy women going… I was with an Asian girl for 3 years, and she was a little bit different than Irish, but had some things and traits about her that were so sexy…
    …The plan was to do this Blog last week, but I wanted to wait until I at least had a date lined up…Sadly it hasn’t happened, so I’m starting from zero lol… This blog is literally just a bit of crack, plus I like to stick up random long posts… Feel free to like, follow, comment, block or ignore…
    …Wish me luck!!!...
    …Liam…

this seems like fun, fair play too for putting it out there, can we ask questions ? ive def read most answers in bbv but cant remember so here goes, and obv tell me to fuck off if you dont want to answer.

how old are you?

where did you meet this asian girl?

have you always lived in ireland ?

and last one for fun, what are the 5 things that you find attractive about women ?

also at the end of the day be confident worst thing that can happen is someone tells you theyre not interested or whatever, get out there and enjoy the world and have fun.

edit: also earth, flat or not ?
    Last edited by chips1234; 17-12-17, 01:31.

Comment

drop the paw
      "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
      "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
        this seems like fun, fair play too for putting it out there, can we ask questions ? ive def read most answers in bbv but cant remember so here goes, and obv tell me to fuck off if you dont want to answer.

how old are you?

...I'm 30 years old...

where did you meet this asian girl?

...I met her when I was working in a pub and she was a lounge girl...I was 19, she was 23, but I lied about my age to get a date with her...I told her my age a week before we slept together...She actually took my virginity...

have you always lived in ireland ?

...Yep, always lived in Ireland...Never had it in me to move abroad...

and last one for fun, what are the 5 things that you find attractive about women ?

...Eyes and smile get me every time, so these are 1&2...Im addicted to blondes, although really haven't been with many so this is 3...Someone who is flirty to text and on a date is a massive turn on so that's 4... Then I also like girls that are thin, so this is 5...

also at the end of the day be confident worst thing that can happen is someone tells you theyre not interested or whatever, get out there and enjoy the world and have fun.

edit: also earth, flat or not ?.

...and as bad crazy as I am, I know the world is round..
        ...Answers in the quote, not sure if it's best to answer like that or underneath?...

Comment

I've always thought you are a weird cunt with your autistic use of ellipses but this thread confirms it.

Hope you get lots of sex m8 but fucking hell, you're shit at getting it and are looking for advice in the worst place. Let's not pretend this is just a blog.

Happy Christmas you fucking weirdo.

Comment

Are you not putting undue pressure on yourself by having this blog?

Delete the thing and go off and see what life brings you. Don't put any goals or resolutions in place just go with it. You are young ffs, enjoy the journey which will bring highs and lows.

Best thing for me way back when I was single was meeting someone when I never went out with the intention of meeting someone.

Anyway gl either way

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
              I've always thought you are a weird cunt with your autistic use of ellipses but this thread confirms it.

Hope you get lots of sex m8 but fucking hell, you're shit at getting it and are looking for advice in the worst place. Let's not pretend this is just a blog.

Happy Christmas you fucking weirdo.
              ...Lol...I've never hid the fact that I'm a little different than others, so no offence taking there...Wouldn't quite say I'm shite at it at all...I've been in relationships pretty much all my life, since im 19 I've probaly only been single for a total of 6 montys...I have a bad have a very bad habit of getting into relationships when I shouldn't, so this is my first really spell at trying to be single and have fun...And I'm certainly not looking for advice on this, so it is just a blog...I'm doing it for fun, also I reckon it'll help me in some weird way to be able to express myself...And thanks, Happy Christmas ��...

Originally posted by careca View Post
              Are you not putting undue pressure on yourself by having this blog?

Delete the thing and go off and see what life brings you. Don't put any goals or resolutions in place just go with it. You are young ffs, enjoy the journey which will bring highs and lows.

Best thing for me way back when I was single was meeting someone when I never went out with the intention of meeting someone.

Anyway gl either way
              ...Cheers...Honestly no it doesn't put pressure on me at all...I use IPB to express myself in strange ways, because no one here knows me, so I like the fact I can do it...I don't have any targets I want to it per se..the 3 facts in the opening posts are almost, sexual wishes I've yet to accomplish...we all have them lol...
              Last edited by luckforsome; 17-12-17, 18:13.

Comment

You can easily knock off all three goals off in one go tbh. 1+2 are fairly related and with Tinder fairly easy to get if that's what you're looking for and maybe try it on a weekend in London as much larger proportion of black women than here.
                Profit before people.

Comment

I thought your were 50+. I think you are focusing too much on random things you want instead of trying to just go with the flow and not care as much.

Comment

Don't listen to the haters, I'm expecting great things from this thread.

Comment

Good luck in your endeavours luckforsome

Remember Christmas is always a good time for meeting ladies, catch them when they're feeling sad and vulnerable with no partner, and you might knock off a few of these goals easy.
                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I needed to look up the definition of ellipsis and after reading the definition I'm still none the wiser!.
                        SPOILER
                        ellipsis
                        ɪˈlɪpsɪs/Submit
                        noun
                        noun: ellipsis; plural noun: ellipses
                        the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
                        "it is very rare for an ellipsis to occur without a linguistic antecedent"
                        a set of dots (…) indicating an ellipsis.
                        Last edited by rounders123; 21-12-17, 23:05.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                          I needed to look up the definition of ellipsis and after reading the definition I'm still none the wiser!.
                          SPOILER
                          ellipsis
                          ɪˈlɪpsɪs/Submit
                          noun
                          noun: ellipsis; plural noun: ellipses
                          the omission from speech or writing of a word or words that are superfluous or able to be understood from contextual clues.
                          "it is very rare for an ellipsis to occur without a linguistic antecedent"
                          a set of dots (…) indicating an ellipsis.
                          ...the...sets...of...dots...fucking...everywhere.. .

Comment

Good luck with the thread, recon you should start using some dating apps and post some pics like a before and after, profile pic v real date would be a good laugh or maybe take some weird requests from the thread like what to say or do on a date or in a certain chat, could be hilarious or totally fucked up
                            The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                            MTT Calender 2015

Comment

...Haha, thanks all...As posted, I think Xmas and new year is a good time to prey on the vulnerable ��...Found tinder to be shite the last couple of weeks, so I've actually downloaded POF a few days, hopefully it'll being some luck soon lol... With regards the posting before and after pics etc, as much as I'd get entertainment out of it because I'm like that...I'd never stick up a picture of someone without them knowing it, plus it could possibly get IPB in trouble ����...
                              ...I will however go into detail about random things when I do start going on dates ha...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                ...Haha, thanks all...As posted, I think Xmas and new year is a good time to prey on the vulnerable ��...Found tinder to be shite the last couple of weeks, so I've actually downloaded POF a few days, hopefully it'll being some luck soon lol... With regards the posting before and after pics etc, as much as I'd get entertainment out of it because I'm like that...I'd never stick up a picture of someone without them knowing it, plus it could possibly get IPB in trouble ����...
                                ...I will however go into detail about random things when I do start going on dates ha...
                                A mate of mine met a guy on POF about 9 years ago, they now have an 8 year old and still together. She only joined it for the LOLZ and didn't expect to meet anyone serious from it.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                  Ah ffs. Either commit to this or don't. You're posting private things about potential partners as well as yourself .whether you want to admit that or not so may as well post profile pics and real.life pics for comparison

Comment

Eh, for the auld lads.

What is POF?
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                      Ah ffs. Either commit to this or don't. You're posting private things about potential partners as well as yourself .whether you want to admit that or not so may as well post profile pics and real.life pics for comparison
                                      Ah tbf there's a massive difference between telling stories about an anonymous woman and actually sticking her photo up in a public forum unbeknownst to her.

Putting pics up is creepy and classless.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        Eh, for the auld lads.

What is POF?
                                        ...POF = Plenty of fish, it's a dating site...Get with the times man 😂😂...

Comment

Yeah no pics plz

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            Ah tbf there's a massive difference between telling stories about an anonymous woman and actually sticking her photo up in a public forum unbeknownst to her.

Putting pics up is creepy and classless.
                                            It's not the only thing classless about this thread in fairness

Comment

It's not the only thing classless about this thread in fairness
                                              The rest is fine imo. I like Luckforsome, his level of openness and honesty is a rarity.

If this delivers anything like poogate I'll get a laugh from it.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

...Update number 1...

...Well as expected, I am spending my New Years Eve 2017 at home, alone, with the choice of either a Chinese or a Pizza...In fairness, i've had worst year ends lol...
                                                ...So since setting this up 15 days ago, i've been pretty active on POF, and occasionally on others chatting to women and seeing how it goes...I managed to organize dates with 4 different women, the majority of which didn't happen...
                                                ...Date 1: I was actually the one to cancel this, the night before we were to due to meet...I just decided, she isn't my type, i'm not really attracted to her, and the conversation to date wasn't particularly riveting...Although a small part of me thinks I just got cold feet after not been on a first date in 2 years...
                                                ...Date 2: She was 31, very good looking and a mother of one...We organised dinner and drinks for the weekend, but it was cancelled 3 days earlier...As always, i'm completely open and honest and this was my downfall... We spoke about previous relationships and how they ended... But she didn't like the fact that after a 2 year relationship, I could be happy to not see my ex's kids again...And as a mother, she needs to put her kid first and wound't date someone who could hurt kids like that...Fair enough, lesson learned to change my break up story...
                                                ...Date 3: This is the funniest one by far...Younger girl, good looking, and quiet sound but definitely different and a little weird which suited me lol...We chatted for about a week, asked her out and she said yeah, so happy days, we'd meet before the new year... The following evening, asked her for her number so we could chat better...What I had forgotten, was that she said on her profile she doesn't have Whatsapp...This is below conversation...

...Could I ask your number, maybe WhatsApp? Wouldn't mind chatting to you more If you like...

holy shit are you serious?

..Serious about asking your number?.. yeah.. why is that wrong or something?..

after all that you didnt even read my profile shows how much respect you have dates off dont message and me again

...In fairness, I reckon I dodge a bullet with this one, but she was gorgeous looking so I may still give it a shot...

...Date 4: Success!!-ish... This one is beautiful looking- 25, born in Portugal, but African American, aka number 3 on my wish list ha...She is also in love with herself, and will probably be the ultimate challenge... We chatted for a few days, planned a date, and after a bit of back and forth, went out for a lovely meal last night... She was more shy than I expected, but she was quite chatty and nice to talk to...There was a small bit of flirting which she seemed to like... Only negatives, she didn't have a drink and just drank water...Also she says she never ever kisses on a first date!!!... There will most likely be a 2nd date, so will see how that goes...But I really wanted a kiss!!!...

...The only thing I need to decide is my morality levels...I get the feeling that this one, and others in time to come, will be looking to date with intention of a relationship, the opposite of me... If I was to date and sleep with her, then tell her I have no interest in a relationship, I think it could be a dick kinda thing to do...Whereas, if I am open and honest from the very start, it'll be much harder to get dates and have fun...So I will have to decide on this one...

...Anyway, that's all for now...A slowish start, but not the worst in 2 weeks I suppose...
                                                ...Until the next Date!!!...
                                                ...Liam...

Comment

Only advice I'd give you after that post is avoid women with kids. It's clear from your other posts you don't want kids or commitment so just don't message them.

The rest sounds grand, nothing wrong with not drinking btw especially on a first date where she doesn't know you. GL with it

Comment

Date 3 sounds best avoided if she freaked at that 🤨

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

...Update number 2, success X 2...

...So, apologies for the delay in my next update, there really was not much to write about, until last week that is... So to finish off my first update... I stopped texting the black girl I went on a date with... I currently live at home with my mam since I moved out of my Ex's house, and apparently this is an issue... She said she wouldn't disrespect my mam by coming here...I told her that my mam is currently living in Florida and i am on my own for the next 3 months, but she still said she wouldn't come here... And since I couldn't come to her family home, I said thanks but no thanks and best of luck...
                                                      ...Since that, I had been chatting to a couple of women, but no progress... Eventually I got chatting to this girl called "SL", whom I matched on tinder... We chatted for about 10 days, went on a first date which went well... We chatted, flirted and kissed so a good start...

...Then things got interesting for me this weekend...

...So she was suppose to come over to my house on Saturday evening for movie and drinks... She went out for drinks with work mates on Friday instead, had a few drinks, we were chatting, and at 02:00 she ended coming back to my house on the Friday instead of the Saturday!... She came back, chatted for about 15 minutes, then actually fell asleep for about 2 hours lol... but she woke up, we chatted for a bit, had a couple of more drinks then headed to bed... So after about 3 months, I finally broke my drought, Liam was a happy man :-)... We woke up about 09:30, lay in bed chatting etc, had some brekkie and she left at about 12:00...

...And that was the end of my drama--- or was it??...

...At about 13:00, I got changed and headed down the shops, hadn't even had a shower, because plan was to go shops to buy food, come back and have a lazy Saturday... I went down to the shops, and bumped into a friend of mine called "M" that I hadn't spoken to in about a year... We chatted for about 5 minutes, then walked up the street, when I asked if she wanted to pop around for a cup of tea and a chat, and she said yes... Keep in mind, e are friends about 10 years, chat every so often, and have never flirted in any way at all... For whatever reason, she stayed alot longer, and ended up having 4 cups of tea...By evening time, we were kinda sitting close together, and almost cuddling into each other (which was strangely nice)... By 23:00, we were clearly flirting although none of us were making a move...This went onto about 02:30, until we decided to hit the bed and just fall asleep... however, once we went to bed, we flirted even more and start kissing...
                                                      ...Throughout the night, I had told her about the girl I was with on the Friday night, and she had said she would never be just a one night stand in general... So when we start flirting and doing more in bed, she mentioned a couple of times we can fool around but no sex, which was grand... This went on for a long time before she said "fuck you ya prick, grab a condom "... We were about to have sex, when she said that it won't be just a once off if we do it...I said that's fine we can do it again, but i'll still be seeing other women... she didn't like this, so changed her mind, but after about another 20 minutes, she couldn't take the foreplay anymore, and we had sex...

...So I am now in a position from not having sex in 3 months, to having sex with 2 women in 2 nights, which is something I have never even come close to doing before!!!... Since then, I have chatted to both of them, the friend one is a little awkward because I think she wants to be more than friends... I don't feel bad here, because I was 100% honest with the whole situation, and she know's what i'm looking for... With "SL", we have been texting a bit since, and she is coming over on Saturday for a movie night... It'll be nice to have her over, get to know her a little and then have her spend the night...

...So that's it for awhile, or is it?...
                                                      ...I'm surprising myself this month, because by end of month there will be a 3rd!!!... As i've mentioned before, I have seen an American girl called "A" on several occasions... I've been to florida to see her, and she has actually come to Ireland to visit me... She is recently single, and I am actually heading to Florida on the 16th of February, not for her but she will be there... We have been chatting a bit, and actually taking 2 nights away together to disney land... So i'll have gone from 0-3 in 20 days, and for me that is extraordinary... I am still on Tinder, still swiping and had a couple of matches... So I'm kinda happy with how this is going to-date after a slow start...

...That's it, I am currently watching First dates Ireland which is Ironic, I may even learn some things ha...

...Liam...

Comment

This is so weird it might actually be true.

Glad you're riding m8.

Comment

Stop telling women about other women.

Congrats

Comment

Congrats on the double. Feb is looking good. You might even get a Valentines ride too.

Comment

Glad you're riding m8.

Stop telling women about other women.
                                                              Seemed to work out pretty well that time.

Comment

Glad you're riding m8.
                                                                ...Yep, very weird and happily true... I should also mention, that Rigger is receiving regular updates , and also profile pictures of the girls I match and chat to, just to keep it above board 😂😂...I didn't send a pic of my friend, just because it's a close friend lol...

...And to Dobby, I will definitely stop telling women about other women, even if it is just a friend!...

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

Seemed to work out pretty well that time.
                                                                  I ain't hating. Where's the hate?

Technically you're hating on me. You hater.

Take a leaf out of liams book and go get a ride m8 xx

Comment

Fair dues for being honest with the pal. There is absolutely something deep rooted in when you hook up with someone you become 10 x more attractive.

Good stuff with the mate, nice for something organic and not through these crappz apps to happen. Good job mate. Also good job with the not disrespecting your Mum spiel girl, obv just not feeling it, on wards and upwards defo the approach.

I have come to hate Tinder and all such apps. There really is a predictable weariness, that we go through now and I think it is becoming harder and harder to connect with people, so when shit like meeting your pal happens rock and roll dude.

Keep it lit.

Comment

/backs slowly out of thread

Comment

Bump.

Comment

...Update number 3- I've come to party...

…So I went to my first ever IPB drinks night, and within 30 seconds I was being asked to give a trip report on my dating, and also seemed to be recognised as the guy with the dating blog!!!...
                                                                          …Apologies to my many followers for lack of updates, but it’s kinda a case of only writing when worth writing… So as I mentioned, was in Florida and met up with “A”…We had a great time together, went for food, drinks, headed to Orlando, and of course hooked up a few times…Everytime we sleep together its great, she’s just brilliant in bed and does the right things…
                                                                          …Back home, I have met up with the girl “SL” that I mentioned previously…We had kinda stopped as she wanted more than just dating, but since I got back from Florida we’ve seen each other a couple of times, slept together twice since also, so that’s kinda on and off, but with no worry about commitment…
                                                                          …I guess the big news is the site I mentioned to a couple of people that I joined, that got me a great party a couple of weeks ago… It was in a hotel in Dublin, disguised as a 40th and had about 6 rooms booked for guests to “relax” in… So here is this trip report…
                                                                          …I got there about 21:00, I had hoped to meet a few for pre drinks but got delayed so just went into the party on time…Had a couple of drinks at the bar myself, as was pretty nervous tbh, I didn’t know anyone at all so was completely unsure what to expect… It seemed a nice crowd, pleasant and normal, but within 10 minutes I was chatting to a woman who was well on and seemed up for it…I had told her it’s my first party and little nervous, she literally told me “nothing to be nervous about just do what you want to me”… So a few minutes later we actually went up to the room and had sex, so good start!!!... It wasn’t too long, literally just a couple of minutes messing around, then sex and left straight after it… The next hour or so I was wandering about just chatting to a couple of people…I decided to go on a walk and go into the rooms to do some Voyeurism (it’s very new to me but it really is a turn on!!!)… One room in particular had 3 guys and 2 girls all messing about… Quickly enough I was invited to join (which was totally unexpected)…I fooled around with the 2 girls, although it was strictly a no sex rule involved… I also got quite weird being around 3 guys…Its not my scene at all, so I was uncomfortable after a little while…
                                                                          …The last bit of fun came about 30 minutes later… There was one room which I was told had a couple of women that wanted all they could get, so I was happy to partake… It was kinda weird, I went into the room and within 1 minute was fucking her… As good as it was to get a double ride on the night, the 2nd one just felt wrong, but I think that was my head going south…Managed to finish the 2nd time as well, and went back down to the party… At this stage of the night, everyone had made their groups of friends and play mates, and I really felt like I was on the outside looking in… I got very uncomfortable and anxious so I decided to call it a night and went home…

…I’ll definitely go to another one, as I reckon I’ll be much more comfortable…One thing I learnt is that the pre drinks is kinda important, as you’re meeting about 8/9 people and getting to know them more personally, so not only more likely to have fun with them, but even in the function room, you’re not on your own as you can chat to them more easily… So I’ll definitely aim to make the pre drinks, and also try have a partner as such to go in with…
                                                                          …I guess I’ve kinda ticked off 2 things from list… one being sleeping with girl on first date (well not date but still), and other sleeping with someone and it being a genuine one night stand… Only thing I haven’t come close to is sleeping with a Black woman…There was one at the party who was great looking, but didn’t really have it in me to go for it for some reason…

…Apart from that, nothing really happening with Tinder… I’ve actually just signed back into my POF and updated my profile, so I might give it a go for the next few weeks and see if I get much action… I’m also expecting to have 20 entries into my predictions competition, so that may take some time…

...Liam...

Comment

...My 1st meal...

...So in a change to the thread, I'm going to log videos of my eating challenges etc, as well as my dating escapades...
                                                                            ...This was my 1st ever eating video, so defintely only beginning to get used to it...
                                                                            ...A couple of things to mention about this one...I know I dropped some of the chicken, also a couple of people have mentioned I should have swallowed it all before stopping the timer...In wing eating competitions, you don't have to swallow it all just once It is deboned, but I will make sure to swallow it all in future...

...So enjoy, let me know what you think of it, and also make sure to give it an owl like!!!...

....So this is my 1st video of competitive eating, so lets see how far my mouth and body takes me!!!...

Comment

#39
                                                                              Plenty chicken left on them wings m8. Need clean, chickenless bones, disqualified.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Plenty chicken left on them wings m8. Need clean, chickenless bones, disqualified.
                                                                                ...Can't disagree...It was actually a talent show thing in my job, so I wasn't too fused about it, but definitely will be clean bones going forward M8...

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I just love how you say thank you like a samurai.
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

#42

Thread name suggestion.
                                                                                    Liam. Eat. Sleep. Date. Repeat.
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                    X