PokerStars Hu sng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PokerStars Hu sng

Hi! My name is Yaroslav! Im from Ukraine, Kiev! I play online poker above 4 years, last 2 years im playing only Hu sng! Im loking for stacking because i did full cashout from my account, at this time a i dont have bankroll to play stakes that i usually play!

1000 Tournaments

For this i need $450

Percentage looking to sell: 100%

Profit will split 40/60 in backers favour

My usernames: 1_sandrik (FTP) #1sandrik (PokerStars)

SharkScope:

Track your poker statistics and avoid the sharks. SharkScope is the most complete database of poker tournament results available and covers virtually all online poker sites.

Track your poker statistics and avoid the sharks. SharkScope is the most complete database of poker tournament results available and covers virtually all online poker sites.

skype sandrik_123
    Last edited by Guest; 15-07-15, 12:19.

Cash sent. GooD. LucK

Comment

Will you do a 5/95 split in my favour? I am tempted.........

Comment

can you confirm you received cash thanks. And this enterprise is up and running good luck

Comment

well i hope this thread doesnt head exactly where i think its headed
          prop bet anyone?

Comment

It's d#ck*e#d posts from KenTheking and Bluezar that make reading replies on this site, for some part, insufferable.

It's clear as day that "Sandrik" is new to the site or maybe even new to backing in general but ye want to go to take time out of ye'r day to take the piss out of him! Ye'r pathetic!!

Hi Sandrik, fortunately for you these guys do not back anyone! That's not to say this isn't a useful site, if you reside in or plan to travel to Ireland for events there is plenty of info on local games or if you like to talk gambling/sport/women then there's plenty of that! But as a place to seek a backer it's impossible because it's against the rules.

I would suggest checking out the "two plus two" Staking thread on there website, you'll easily find it through google search! There's plenty of backers there but you might have to do some searching to find a HU one. All the best! Nice Sharkscope btw!
            Last edited by IPBYOUSAY; 16-07-15, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by IPBYOUSAY View Post
              It's d#ck*e#d posts from KenTheking and Bluezar that make reading replies on this site, for some part, insufferable.

It's clear as day that "Sandrik" is new to the site or maybe even new to backing in general but ye want to go to take time out of ye'r day to take the piss out of him! Ye'r pathetic!!
              Jeez, the OP is obviously 100% scammer and KenTheKing and Bluezar are having a bit of fun.

Comment

@Sandrik, given it's your first post here and the post is looking for people to transfer you money, you're going to have to at minimum provide some references from reputable people in the poker world that can vouch for you. Otherwise, people here will most likely assume your post is not genuine or a scam.
                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  Jeez, the OP is obviously 100% scammer and KenTheKing and Bluezar are having a bit of fun.
                  Please do tell what you base the 100% on ArmaniJeans?

Comment

Please do tell what you base the 100% on ArmaniJeans?
                    Basic comprehension skills really.

All the exclamation marks, big sign of a scammer.
                    The overt friendliness is dodgy, this is a business proposition supposedly.
                    60/40 in the backers favour seems too tempting, trying to attract marks.

You should play the new werewolf, you'd learn to spot when posts smell wrong.

Then you can go further into the sheer implausibility of an experienced player needing to come to this little site for staking.
                    Almost certainly he has burned lots of bridges already on the main staking sites though probably under different screen names, or more likely in a different language on the Ukraine/East European/Russian staking boards.

Comment

Not necessarily a scammer!

Have you ever read Larry Santo's threads!

Likes exclamation marks!

Thank You!

Comment

Basic comprehension skills really.

The overt friendliness is dodgy, this is a business proposition supposedly.
                        60/40 in the backers favour seems too tempting, trying to attract marks.

You should play the new werewolf, you'd learn to spot when posts smell wrong.

Then you can go further into the sheer implausibility of an experienced player needing to come to this little site for staking.
                        Almost certainly he has burned lots of bridges already on the main staking sites though probably under different screen names, or more likely in a different language on the Ukraine/East European/Russian staking boards.
                        "Occasional/unreliable knower of things" only spotted this, it's pretty fitting, I'll give you that much at least! I guess you mean 60/40 and the fact you say "That seems too tempting" really shows you've got little to no knowledge of cuts in staking agreements. Give the chap the benefit of the doubt ffs, it's obv he's a small stakes player so there's many more plausable reasons why he needs a stake and posting such ludacris statements def won't help him or make him feel welcome.

And rofl at that fact one "overly friendly" is one of you're claims, it's called being polite, he's from Ukraine which he clearly states, what do you expect him to say "well what's the story, I'm looking for a stake lads"

Comment

"Occasional/unreliable knower of things" only spotted this, it's pretty fitting, I'll give you that much at least! I guess you mean 60/40 and the fact you say "That seems too tempting" really shows you've got little to no knowledge of cuts in staking agreements. Give the chap the benefit of the doubt ffs, it's obv he's a small stakes player so there's many more plausable reasons why he needs a stake and posting such ludacris statements def won't help him or make him feel welcome.

And rofl at that fact one "overly friendly" is one of you're claims, it's called being polite, he's from Ukraine which he clearly states, what do you expect him to say "well what's the story, I'm looking for a stake lads"
                          Gerrup outta that.

Irish poker boards m8 not worldwide staking boards.
                          airport, lol

Comment

"Occasional/unreliable knower of things" only spotted this, it's pretty fitting, I'll give you that much at least!
                            Its an ironic reminder of that one time that I actually got something completely wrong here.

I guess you mean 60/40 and the fact you say "That seems too tempting" really shows you've got little to no knowledge of cuts in staking agreements. Give the chap the benefit of the doubt ffs, it's obv he's a small stakes player so there's many more plausable reasons why he needs a stake and posting such ludacris statements def won't help him or make him feel welcome.

Very poor rebuttal. My reading is correct, 100% scam.

Comment

It's his third time posting looking for staking too.

Comment

giving someone the benefit of the doubt in the poker/gambling world is a quick way to lose money
                                everybody is a scammer until proven otherwise

Comment

Ffs please don't tell me it's a scam

Comment

How much are you investing?

Comment

Known scammer. Meant to ban the account the last time he posted threads.

Comment

A PM I received shortly after the guy registered here, gave it a couple of days and lo and behold his first thread was looking for a stake. Deleted but forgot to ban.

Hi, I basically just registrated to this forum because I wanted you to inform, that two days ago a user named Sandrik (http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/member.php?u=5459) registrated here as well and I suppose it is the same one who scammed me and two other investors on the pokermarket.com forum for $300 pretending he wants to play $30 HUSNGs on Full Tilt but didn't play a single game there since April 29th. Screennames would be #1sandrik (PokerStars) and 1_Sandrik (FullTilt). He doesn't reply to PMs and seemingly hasn't logged in since the staking's been closed

I don't know if you can open it but further information would be found here: https://pokermarket.com/staking.php#...ent/online/753

Also he's been banned from russian pokerstrategy.com forum for some reason I don't know as I don't speak russian, but his last posts there were about staking as well.

In case he happens to pay me back I will inform you as I don't want to start a witch hunt here, but the damage has been done imo.

I also don't know if you are the one to write this to, so if you're not I apologize and ask you to forward it to the respective person.

Just writing this so you're alerted if he posts in the staking subforum

Kind regards,
                                        ASCAMISAY

Comment

Hi Sandrik, fortunately for you these guys do not back anyone! That's not to say this isn't a useful site, if you reside in or plan to travel to Ireland for events there is plenty of info on local games or if you like to talk gambling/sport/women then there's plenty of that! But as a place to seek a backer it's impossible because it's against the rules.

I would suggest checking out the "two plus two" Staking thread on there website, you'll easily find it through google search! There's plenty of backers there but you might have to do some searching to find a HU one. All the best! Nice Sharkscope btw!
                                          Don't you look foolish.

Knob.
                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Hard to get staff these days off to Kiev to get me 450 back just can't remember is it out by dungarvan or up by fitz and I sent sterling another fool from waterford

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                                              Hard to get staff these days off to Kiev to get me 450 back just can't remember is it out by dungarvan or up by fitz and I sent sterling another fool from waterford
                                              Out by the holy I think Raymond

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Out by the holy I think Raymond
                                                That's Aul Switcharoo and micknail part of Waterford. We'll sort it...
                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                  That's Aul Switcharoo and micknail part of Waterford. We'll sort it...
                                                  Collect artillery at yellow house take out the Russian Split the 450

Comment

I'm going to add him on skype and scam him.

Comment

There was a similar thread only last month started by another new user with a similar name to sandrik and 4ofakind1489 recognised him as a scammer from a different site and posted links confirming. The thread was deleted by mods. i thought these type of threads are usually left up no matter what

Here is a similiar thread on staking site and confirmed as a scam, also on page 3 is a link to the original thread here (But is invalid now)
                                                      The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
                                                      MTT Calender 2015

Comment

$
                                                        Last edited by mugsy; 17-07-15, 02:40. Reason: too profound

Comment

Its an ironic reminder of that one time that I actually got something completely wrong here.
                                                          Was that not the time you thought you were wrong but you actually weren't? Don't think it counts ...

Comment

Are you staking him then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluezar View Post
                                                              Are you staking him then?
                                                              No obv not now that I know it's a scam. Did that post make you feel kewwwwl? Do you always wear eye liner in puplic or just when you show up to lose you're monies at liveaments?

Comment

No obv not now that I know it's a scam. Did that post make you feel kewwwwl? Do you always wear eye liner in puplic or just when you show up to lose you're monies at liveaments?
                                                                It's kenttheking not KenTheking I'm sensitive on this point

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                                                                  It's kenttheking not KenTheking I'm sensitive on this point
                                                                  My bad, I can edit it if that helps?

Comment

You seem like an angry man who has been done hard by in life.

I think you should start a thread and let it all out, we won't judge.
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Yes we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        You seem like an angry man who has been done hard by in life.

I think you should start a thread and let it all out, we won't judge.
                                                                        Says the angriest person on the site I actually said to Andy when you left the pub that time that you seemed quite angry.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                          Yes we will.
                                                                          lol @ Zod it's true, my parents didn't hug me enough as a kid, how did you get past it man?

Comment

The anger that is.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Ye it did actually, I felt great posting it. I usually just wear it playing online so people don't judge

Comment

Working...
                                                                              X