Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get beat ffs!
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Job done.

Comment

Came 23rd according to results so rest easy
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          Came 23rd according to results so rest easy
          5th\6th shirley? Led them to 2f out.

Comment

7th...results took a while to update
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I thought TV3 were supposed to be mirroring a lot of ITV's coverage this year. No Guineas meeting today. Fuck Virgin with no ITV1

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                I thought TV3 were supposed to be mirroring a lot of ITV's coverage this year. No Guineas meeting today. Fuck Virgin with no ITV1
                Try 3e most big meeting s are on there

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                  Try 3e most big meeting s are on there
                  Good man. tyty.

Comment

Dream castle in the big one for me

Comment

I'd like to see Eminent win this.

Comment

Funking for Thunder Snow in Kentucky.

Comment

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                            Funking for Thunder Snow in Kentucky.
                            Ugh, Nasty
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Winter with the mega gamble

Comment

I'm been told Cromwells horse in the second race at Kelso going to run a big one,kings wharf.
                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                  I'm been told Cromwells horse in the second race at Kelso going to run a big one,kings wharf.
                                  Lets hope the betting market is wrong 5/2 last night out to 5s now.

Comment

Lets hope the betting market is wrong 5/2 last night out to 5s now.
                                    Boom, money went on very late sp 9/4

Comment

TY TY
                                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Well done
                                        Got word for USA in Dundalk tonite hope this is his time

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                          TY TY
                                          Nice win looked like he was far to good for that race.wp all that got on👍

Comment

GOPSIES DAUGHTER 900 Dundalk tomorrow evening. Came up in the tracker. Looked at the replay of the race again and I will be defo backing him.

Comment

Not a tip but did 6 horsies earlier. 4 timers and up. No fancy prices. 5 up. Last runs in the last up in Carlisle. Holidays till Jan please.....

Comment

Not a tip but did 6 horsies earlier. 4 timers and up. No fancy prices. 5 up. Last runs in the last up in Carlisle. Holidays till Jan please.....
                                                GL GL

Comment

Its the fav btw. evs no idea if its backed as post but 4 runner race. Would take a late nr 😀

Comment

Its the fav btw. evs no idea if its backed as post but 4 runner race. Would take a late nr 😀
                                                    Is cash out an option??

Comment

Is cash out an option??
                                                      Alas no. Small fun bet. Emptied big time. Made a few quid but not the jackpot.

Comment

GAB, I see Tomahawk picked up a win in Clonmel.
                                                        Finished strong over 9 1/2, and entered for 10 in Dundalk tonight.
                                                        Confidence mended?

"Winning or shipped off by mid-may or shipped off"

Comment

One to keep an eye on in Dundalk is Duncan of Scotland in the last landed a big gamble on Monday.

Comment

We are running Jennies half sister by Gamut called Dino's Dream in the bumper in Kilbeggan tonight. No real idea what to expect, she has been working well and is showing signs of having what it takes but when we brought her to a schooling bumper some time ago she ran very flat.
                                                            Race looks to me a bit more competitive than you might expect with a number in it who might expect to pick up a race like this. Hopefully she will be able to be close enough to the frame at the end of the race.
                                                            Jennies is in foal to Walk in the park so all going well we have that to look forward to in the long term.

Comment

I see dinos is a NR tonight.I hope everything goes well with jennies for you.

Comment

One to keep an eye on in Dundalk is Duncan of Scotland in the last landed a big gamble on Monday.
                                                                Decent ride from Kelly from that draw.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I see dinos is a NR tonight.I hope everything goes well with jennies for you.
                                                                  Inside track turned into a ploughed field after a few races. Might have been ok but didn't want to give her a bad experience first time out.

Comment

I had a small bet on bainne ew today got up nicely, GAB are you still involved with this one.

Comment

Good luck lads...

Very interested to see what the RU does in the meantime.
                                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 14-05-17, 07:52.

Comment

Sweetest taboo is the horse for day
                                                                        Billy lee taking over from an apprentice and the mccreevey stable on a nice little run of wins
                                                                        8/1 at the moment

Comment

William Hill the most wary so far of Charles & Davy striking again today...

Comment

Gopsies daughter won 16/1 in the last race at the curragh..i threw it up the other evening for Dundalk. Nothing on it today. FML

Comment

Gopsies daughter won 16/1 in the last race at the curragh..i threw it up the other evening for Dundalk. Nothing on it today. FML
                                                                              Lucky I kept faith in you thanks.

Comment

Stuck a few shillings @ 20s with crystal ocean in the epsom derby.
                                                                                16s now and sure to be shorter on the day, particularly after Wednesday

Comment

Backed it at Dundalk and was supposed to ask you what happened before today.😬

Comment

Good luck lads...

Very interested to see what the RU does in the meantime.
                                                                                    He'd look like some bandero if you stook a hat on Nicky like noels, Tuco.

Comment

Today is tuesday....

Comment

Comment

245 Newmarket War Whisper. Another from the tracker. Notes are good 1st run back. Not sure 7f is the optimal trip though.

Comment

245 Newmarket War Whisper. Another from the tracker. Notes are good 1st run back. Not sure 7f is the optimal trip though.
                                                                                            NR now.

Comment

NR now.
                                                                                              Ty ty.

Only looked at this race after you posted this and noticed the anomaly. Easy winner.
                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Southfield Vic 20.20 at aintree is my pick today

Comment

Tracker
                                                                                                  LONDON PROTOCOL 425 Newmarket - form of race has worked out
                                                                                                  FRENCH 540 Thirsk - Good run LTO
                                                                                                  MULLIGATAWNY 245 - Great run bad draw.. will pick up a bad race sometime

My own picks included in a stupid multiple bet which is telling me potential returns are over 20kare
                                                                                                  Hawkbill 155 Newbury
                                                                                                  Low Latency 225 Navan
                                                                                                  Ribchester 330 Newbury

Comment

Great shout pat
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Tracker
                                                                                                      LONDON PROTOCOL 425 Newmarket - form of race has worked out
                                                                                                      FRENCH 540 Thirsk - Good run LTO
                                                                                                      MULLIGATAWNY 245 - Great run bad draw.. will pick up a bad race sometime

My own picks included in a stupid multiple bet which is telling me potential returns are over 20kare
                                                                                                      Hawkbill 155 Newbury
                                                                                                      Low Latency 225 Navan
                                                                                                      Ribchester 330 Newbury
                                                                                                      Great shout with French thank you.

Comment

Faheys horse he's sending over to 3:15 in Naas is meant to win, also the Feathered Nest 410 Ripon.

Comment

I see GABs IT is in the second last at Leopardstown , slightly shorter in trip this time?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                            ...but he will either be winning or shipped off by mid May. The project is odds against but I fancied the odds all the same.
                                                                                                            I believe.

Comment

15/2 at the minute

Comment

The market close to the off will tell the tale.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Rattling Jewel fancied to go close today 2.25 Curragh, bit of rain no harm either. Theres 20/1 about

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                    Rattling Jewel fancied to go close today 2.25 Curragh, bit of rain no harm either. Theres 20/1 about
                                                                                                                    Looks to have a reasonable shout but Killian Leonard never inspires me with confidence.

If that rain gets into the ground the old boy Maarek too big at 25's.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Super. And maarek snuck into a place for added bonus
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                        Dancer!

Comment

Thought NoG was going 2mrw at The Curragh, was looking forward to seeing how it progressed....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X