Ipoker has become unplayable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipoker has become unplayable.

I posted this in the BBV but worth of a thread I reckon. I was playing on PaddyPower in one of their site specific games at the time.

The ipoker problems have hit a new low. I saw something tonight that I've never seen happen before and the integrity of the entire network is under question imo.

A player in second position gets it all in v another guy, he's covered and loses.
    He's still at the table at the start of the next hand with his chipcount reading 0. The next hand is dealt and he's still there with cards dealt to him, I just think this is a graphics error at this stage.
    Pot goes to showdown between him and another guy with his hand (86 off) being tabled.

He was dealt in even though he had busted in the previous hand. The mess with the tournie lobbies and the software crash problems are one thing but this is a different kettle of fish entirely.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Play on Boyles imo

Comment

he got "the bike" and was waiting on his stack?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Play on Boyles imo
        Have been since they were all alone on Microgaming,Boyles has been crashing every 15 minutes for me since the last software update and I'm never gonna say no to free money in added $ games.
        Last edited by dannydiamond; 04-03-12, 00:19.

Comment

Boyles is the exact same, playing tourney other night and i was nicely stacked and i was playing a good few tourneys at the same time on different sites so wasnt taking much notice on players left and average and all that because i had a big stack, so when i did go to check how many was left the lobby was saying 156 and i knew that couldnt be rite and then realised there were only 35 left which meant we were in the money so i had completely missed out on getting chips around the bubble stage, not even the hand for hand popped up on screen and the exact same happened tonight which is terrible!
          They need to get it sorted and quickly because they have just introduced the late reg which is great but people are gonna end up going elsewhere if not sorted soon!

Comment

Originally posted by hammo19 View Post
            Boyles is the exact same, playing tourney other night and i was nicely stacked and i was playing a good few tourneys at the same time on different sites so wasnt taking much notice on players left and average and all that because i had a big stack, so when i did go to check how many was left the lobby was saying 156 and i knew that couldnt be rite and then realised there were only 35 left which meant we were in the money so i had completely missed out on getting chips around the bubble stage, not even the hand for hand popped up on screen and the exact same happened tonight which is terrible!
            They need to get it sorted and quickly because they have just introduced the late reg which is great but people are gonna end up going elsewhere if not sorted soon!
            Yeah, those problems have been constant since the updates, it's ridiculous at this stage.
            What I mentioned above is unforgiveable though, dealing a player in after he bust? Jesus!

I just checked back and the player in question with no chips was uPayMyWay. Is that any of you here? Not the players fault of course!

Where do I hunt my HH's on my pc do any of you know? I gotta find it and send it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Play on Boyles imo
              Boyles is the exact same
              Think it was a level to be fair

Comment

No matter what the problems with iPoker, at the end of all of these discussions you usually hear the same thing, after someone suggests that people should boycott the network: 'sure I can't do that, there is just too much value / the players are just too soft!'

That is all fair enough, but people must accept that because so many grinders will stay on iPoker no matter what, there isn't the same pressure on iPoker to move heaven and earth to please those players - their accepting behaviour makes them a captive audience! If the high-volume players voted with their feet and just stopped playing after each botched update or occurrence of network problems, I guarantee iPoker would improve their level of service sharpish. As it stands, why would they aim for 100% when almost everyone will stay playing at 75%; software costs probably rise exponentially the closer to perfection you aim for.

I'm not saying any of that to be argumentative or anything, so pointing out something which may be a factor in iPoker's ongoing problems. And the product is definitely a lot better than it was a couple of years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

I'm not saying any of that to be argumentative or anything, so pointing out something which may be a factor in iPoker's ongoing problems. And the product is definitely a lot better than it was a couple of years ago!
                  This certainly isn't the case. I'd take back the ipoker of a couple of years ago in a heartbeat over what we've been left with at the moment.

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  No matter what the problems with iPoker, at the end of all of these discussions you usually hear the same thing, after someone suggests that people should boycott the network: 'sure I can't do that, there is just too much value / the players are just too soft!'

That is all fair enough, but people must accept that because so many grinders will stay on iPoker no matter what, there isn't the same pressure on iPoker to move heaven and earth to please those players - their accepting behaviour makes them a captive audience!
                  As shite as ipoker has been percieved all along I thought it was alright and was willing to give up on the small stuff to play there.

Times have changed though, ipoker is no longer 'soft', it's the toughest network to play on by a distance.
                  The three biggest staking companies have the guts of 600 players playing there, most of whom are fulltime players aka winning players ,that's a v large % of the player pool believe me I know, I was one of them.

Something was gonna give eventually but this fuck up with the software updates is a disaster.
                  Teething problems are understandable to a certain extent but after 5/6 weeks after the fact players getting dealt into hands after busting the tournament is ridic. I've been speaking to a tonne of fulltme ipoker regs who've already abandoned ship and that says enough.

The individual skins blaming the software crashes on the players rather than the network doesn't help either.

Sinking ship imo.
                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 04-03-12, 02:23.

Comment

Wait for it...

Comment

iPoker Must Die.

Comment

Hi guys,

Sorry to read all this!

From our point of view there is very little we can do if the players don't complain to us and provide some details though.

We would really appreciate as much detail as you can provide about each problem, either posted in the thread or by DM if it contains any sensitive info.

Cheers,

PPP
                        Follow us on Twitter
                        Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                          I posted this in the BBV but worth of a thread I reckon. I was playing on PaddyPower in one of their site specific games at the time.

The ipoker problems have hit a new low. I saw something tonight that I've never seen happen before and the integrity of the entire network is under question imo.

A player in second position gets it all in v another guy, he's covered and loses.
                          He's still at the table at the start of the next hand with his chipcount reading 0. The next hand is dealt and he's still there with cards dealt to him, I just think this is a graphics error at this stage.
                          Pot goes to showdown between him and another guy with his hand (86 off) being tabled.

He was dealt in even though he had busted in the previous hand. The mess with the tournie lobbies and the software crash problems are one thing but this is a different kettle of fish entirely.
                          Danny,
                          Some thing like this happened to me the other night as well, but when I checked back there was a reason. I bet the guy that lost the big pot was left with only an ante to play with, so when the cards are dealt out, he has cards in front of him but has a zero chip count because the few chips he had been left with are gone in the ante.

Comment

Don't forget about the bot riddled cash games.

Comment

Looks like they recently introduced a major new feature (late reg would require a lot of changes to the code that runs Tournaments) and simply didn't thoroughly and effectively test it before they released it into production.

Some of these bugs are of an unforgivable nature - they'd be spotted simply by playing a few tournaments through type of thing. But then to not get an emergency release out ASAP or consider rolling back to a more stable earlier release is mind boggling.

I'd imagine the card room managers of the various skins are a lot more irate over this than the players themselves. ipoker always produced sub standard software, but these issues are way beyond sloppy.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyPowerPoker View Post
                                Hi guys,

Sorry to read all this!

From our point of view there is very little we can do if the players don't complain to us and provide some details though.

We would really appreciate as much detail as you can provide about each problem, either posted in the thread or by DM if it contains any sensitive info.

Cheers,

PPP
                                Hold on a second.
                                Are you really saying that you were not aware that the software has had major issues updating the lobby ever since the late reg update?
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  Hold on a second.
                                  Are you really saying that you were not aware that the software has had major issues updating the lobby ever since the late reg update?
                                  Lol

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                    Danny,
                                    Some thing like this happened to me the other night as well, but when I checked back there was a reason. I bet the guy that lost the big pot was left with only an ante to play with, so when the cards are dealt out, he has cards in front of him but has a zero chip count because the few chips he had been left with are gone in the ante.
                                    This def wasn't the case Con as he lost his entire stack in the previous hand.

Hi guys,

Sorry to read all this!

Cheers,

PPP
                                    I was actually onto support the previous night outlining all the problems I was having. The guy was courteous and as helpful as he could be but I got the answer I was expecting about 'teething problems'. This has been going on a while now, do ipoker not test the upgrades before implementing them?

I realise it's not the fault of the individual skins but you're our only port of call!

Comment

In the interest of fairness, everythings been perfect for me tonight for the first time in weeks.

Comment

In the interest of fairness, everythings been perfect for me tonight for the first time in weeks.
                                        except when you tried to give me a few quid. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                          except when you tried to give me a few quid. lol
                                          Lol yeah,it'll only let me give money away at the tables.

Comment

The lobby was in bits for the IPB game

Comment

I don't know lads ye've had 5 years to figure out that I-Poker dont give a fuck. Hard to sympathise when there are far superior sites out there

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                I kept an eye on it and was fine for me anytime I checked.

Comment

Lol yeah,it'll only let me give money away at the tables.
                                                  shows you how im running, cant even get money when its being handed to ma.

Comment

I kept an eye on it and was fine for me anytime I checked.
                                                    The things I noticed:
                                                    - went to check blind levels, it was showing that we were currently playing the 50/100 level when in fact we were on the 60/120 and about to go to the next level.
                                                    - the number of players left in the tourny was def off at one point
                                                    - a weird one were in the list of players it just had a dot and no name beside it of the player. It seemed to be for players that busted, think when there was about 60 left I looked at lobby and there was a bank of 5/6 nameless players.

Didn't notice any glitches in game play

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      I don't know lads ye've had 5 years to figure out that I-Poker dont give a fuck. Hard to sympathise when there are far superior sites out there
                                                      I asked the other night for someone to recommend a site I could play instead of iPoker when not in the mood for stars slog

anyone able to recommend one?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                        bubbled the 200k, no way of telling from the lobby how many left in the tournament until I was knocked out

lobby was a mess, had people sitting on 10K chips, click on them and get an error

had out players (red light) mixed with players still in (yellow)

joke!!!

Help person told me the answer is to disconnect the modem for 10 seconds and restart it (afterwards), not sure stars would have stalled the million for me but maybe I should have asked
                                                        Last edited by Guest; 04-03-12, 23:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                          I asked the other night for someone to recommend a site I could play instead of iPoker when not in the mood for stars slog

cheers
                                                          I find Party quite good

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                            I find Party quite good
                                                            I know I should play there more but that site just annoys me

(obviously nowhere near as much as paddy this weekend though)

Comment

cheers
                                                              How long is a piece of string!

Irish Eyes (Entraction) has a decent mix of rebuys and freezeouts but the network has gotten a little tougher of late but still good

Ladbrokes (Micro) has some pretty deep structure games with some turbos thrown in. Not a huge selections of games tho, and there's probably less tournaments running on here than any other network

Betsafe/Betfair (Ongame) has a huge selection of games and covers all buyin amounts. Always a tournament worth playing whatever time of the game you look and soft network

PartyPoker - OK for a spin but very tilting software. Slows the laptop down like a motherfucker and very spammy!

Winimax - Really deep structure with a ton of 20k starting stack games, aswel as 2 day events and a ton of satellites. French, so extremely soft

888 - Nice for a spin and very soft. Not easy to multtable and lobby is a bit messy

Pokerstars - well not much i can say about this. Obv rigged

Comment

I've already packed up. Not happy with the way PPP have handled it. They know there are problems but refuse to acknowledge the players concerns. It may be an iPoker issue but the skins need to get their heads out of the sand.

PPP repeatedly claim there's nothing wrong with the network side of things. This may be true but in my opinion the client application is still very buggy and this is causing a lot of the problems. Problems at the client side won't generally show up on their end. PPP marketing may be great but their customer service sure sucks.

Comment

Hi,

We have found the issue here:

Tournament: 630227431

Game code:4020201712
                                                                  uPayMyWay - Chip count - 11,810.00. Invests a total of 11760 chips and lost hand. 50 chips remaining.

Next hand and final hand: 4020201734
                                                                  Player has 50 chips remaining.
                                                                  Ante's are 50 so player was all in for the ante.

Hope this clears things up.

PPP
                                                                  Follow us on Twitter
                                                                  Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                                                                    I've already packed up. Not happy with the way PPP have handled it. They know there are problems but refuse to acknowledge the players concerns. It may be an iPoker issue but the skins need to get their heads out of the sand.

PPP repeatedly claim there's nothing wrong with the network side of things. This may be true but in my opinion the client application is still very buggy and this is causing a lot of the problems. Problems at the client side won't generally show up on their end. PPP marketing may be great but their customer service sure sucks.
                                                                    We are currently investigating complaints regarding lobby refresh rates with iPoker. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will update as soon as possible.
                                                                    Follow us on Twitter
                                                                    Follow us on Facebook

Comment

Hi,

uPayMyWay - Chip count - 11,810.00. Invests a total of 11760 chips and lost hand. 50 chips remaining.

PPP
                                                                      No actually it doesn't, that was fairly obviously going to be the solution if any thought was given to it.

WHAT you should be concerned with is that his opinion of your product is so low that he just mentally assumed that it was ANOTHER problem with your crap (client) software!!!

This is and always has been the biggest problem with iPoker for me
                                                                      The everything is fine our end so it must be your(broadband) fault rubbish is not good enough especially considering the client software is yours not mine/3rd party

We are currently investigating complaints regarding lobby refresh rates with iPoker. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will update as soon as possible.
                                                                      To get overly dramatic about it

Apologies don't pay the bills!!!
                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 05-03-12, 16:15.

Comment

Hi,

PPP
                                                                        Upaymyway- interesting that guy still playing poker still owes me 20 or so euro from a stake anyone seen him around here
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                          Hold on a second.
                                                                          No we weren't saying that.

We went live with LR on our PPP Exclusives on Feb 21. These games ran smoothly, no reported issues at all, and we were happy with the uptake through that week and more. In fact, compared to lots of other releases in the past few years this one went quite well believe it or not.

However, LR was opened to the network on March 1 and is obviously throwing up resource issues.

We can only present your issues to the network as we get them, and we will keep doing so in a robust fashion to the highest level possible in ipoker/ptech.
                                                                          To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

cheers
                                                                            Carbon Poker - Merge Network

The Poker Maximus Series is currently running there.

Comment

#39
                                                                              As Tim has stopped playing on PPP don't think he really cares anymore for this type of 'autocue' PR like response!

Comment

#40
                                                                                Today I was playing a micro buy in 30 player sit n go the a blind level was skipped!we were playing 20/40 it then skipped a level to 40/80 then after at least 2 minutes reverted back to the proper 30/60 level and then did not play the full level and proceeded to the 50/100 level resulting in two levels not being played out properly!i'm just finding this comical at this stage adding the lobby difficulties to it!

Comment

#41
                                                                                  PP, can you explain the following please.

Last night in the 25 euro rebuy sat for the IO the prizes for 7th and 8th were significantly more than 2nd to 6th.

Cant access the client at the moment but 2nd to 6th got 28 euro while sevent to tenth got alot more.

I think 7th was over a hundred euro.

What was that about?

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Maybe you should consider responding to eMails from customers to your support desk ?

I am still waiting for a response to an eMail sent over 10 days ago. Bot style responses don't cut it by the way.

As I said before, you guys would be better off acknowledging the fact that there is a problem. Stop treating customers like idiots and consider the possibility that some of us know software and know a buggy release of a production system when we see it.

Rollback before you lose a chunk of customers guys. I would happily sacrifice late-reg for a stable client !

You should also read some of the other threads on here relating to the same problems and stop acting surprised !

If I get a bad steak in a restaurant I certainly don't expect the waiter or the owner to blame the butcher.
                                                                                    Last edited by PokerPiper; 06-03-12, 23:26.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Is any one else having a problem with boylepoker crashing? I play on PP but its fine and i know the both run of the Ipoker network? shower of c**ts if u ask me, unhelpful as anything when i complain.
                                                                                      Cocksuckers

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Good news lads.
                                                                                        I seemed to have a problem with the tournament lobby today
                                                                                        but PP help desk was happy to point out that they were
                                                                                        blissfully unaware of any issues with their Poker Client.

Can't be too carefull tho' so just to be safe maybe
                                                                                        I should close my session & reload the software
                                                                                        ..... after I've had a word with my ISP provider.
                                                                                        Last edited by DeeBrown; 07-03-12, 00:03.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          I want to address some of the complaints and issues with the recent software update.

1) Since the recent network wide update to LR, we have been experiencing lobby update issues. That's obvious to anybody who has experienced a problem trying to find their position in a tournament which has been affected. As I've previously posted, we began with LR on Feb 21, but only began to feel the resource pressure from Mar 2.

2) I have just finished a call with Ptech, who are working to fix the problem. A fix 'will be applied asap'. That really is all I can say on fix at the moment.

3) A roll back may cause more issues at the moment - those with product release experience will understand why this is, if they apply their knowledge as to what may cause more issues on a roll back.

4) The highest authorities within PP.com and PTech are aware of the issues.

5) Regarding the support responses, I have passed on the responses in this thread to relevant managers. However, it does put support staff in a difficult position when responding to players, if the information from the network is weak and uninformative. That is not to excuse poor standard responses.

Lastly, from a ppp.com perspective, our highest concern is for game integrity to be upheld at all times. This means being able to see where you're money is at all times. Finding out where you are in a tournament falls into this, and hence these issues are of our highest concern.
                                                                                          Last edited by robinblinds; 08-03-12, 11:33.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Tx for response Robinblinds.

Could you please explain the issue below and whether it will happen again next Monday?

Last night in the 25 euro rebuy sat for the IO the prizes for 7th and 8th were significantly more than 2nd to 6th.

Cant access the client at the moment but 2nd to 6th got 28 euro while sevent to tenth got alot more.

What was that about?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Thanks Robin

I think it is fair to say there are lots of other issues aside from the lobby issue. Applying a fix for this in itself won't necessarily address the broader concerns of the players.

For example, network crashes causing games to be cancelled. Wasting players time. Rebuys have been refunded in most cases but why would players want to spend hours grinding an MTT if there is a threat/risk of this happening at any time ?

Clients disconnecting during a game. In my case I was 2/4 on an FT and when the client eventually reconnected I was 4/4 with less than 5BB's. I was also playing on another network at the same time with no issues so blaming my ISP (as was suggested by PP support) is a non-runner.

Playing a RB Sat (IO) I was turfed out of the game when the rebuy didn't execute and after 2 minutes I got a popup saying there was a network problem. I have sent two eMails to support and I am still waiting for a definitive response.

Your post above suggests there is only a problem with the Lobby. I appreciate your update however.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Lads, a couple of recommendations which have been posted elsewhere on the site that do make things easier

Re the tournament lobby being all over the place - you can get the correct number of players left (and your position) by clicking the stats tab in the chatbox then clicking info

Re the client crashes - if you change back to the old lobby view performance definitely improves. Go to settings > Lobby view > Mode > classic

Still a pain obviously but a definite improvement.
                                                                                                Last edited by KevIRL; 08-03-12, 12:41.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Thanks Kev ...

I also wish to add (forget to add it to my last post) that I will not be able to come back with responses to queries (i.e hang around the forum all day!) but I'll endevour to give one info update each day until we see it improved to the high standard you as players, and we, ppp.com, demand as an operator.
                                                                                                  Last edited by robinblinds; 08-03-12, 12:39.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                                                    Thanks Kev ...

I also wish to add (forget to add it to my last post) that I will not be able to come back with responses to queries (i.e hang around the forum all day!) but I'll endevour to give one info update each day until we see it improved to the high standard you as players, and we, ppp.com, demand as an operator.

Seriously?

There is a time and a place for the soft-shoe PR shuffle, this constant need to plant the "positive image" guff will only annoy people after a time!

Either that or ye set the bar very low on what ye consider to be a "high standard"

That's me being nice to you btw

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Originally posted by dinjo99 View Post
                                                                                                      Tx for response Robinblinds.

Could you please explain the issue below and whether it will happen again next Monday?

What was that about?
                                                                                                      Thanks Robin

I think it is fair to say there are lots of other issues aside from the lobby issue. Applying a fix for this in itself won't necessarily address the broader concerns of the players.

For example, network crashes causing games to be cancelled. Wasting players time. Rebuys have been refunded in most cases but why would players want to spend hours grinding an MTT if there is a threat/risk of this happening at any time ?

Clients disconnecting during a game. In my case I was 2/4 on an FT and when the client eventually reconnected I was 4/4 with less than 5BB's. I was also playing on another network at the same time with no issues so blaming my ISP (as was suggested by PP support) is a non-runner.

Playing a RB Sat (IO) I was turfed out of the game when the rebuy didn't execute and after 2 minutes I got a popup saying there was a network problem. I have sent two eMails to support and I am still waiting for a definitive response.

Your post above suggests there is only a problem with the Lobby. I appreciate your update however.
                                                                                                      Wow i new there were a few lobby issues but these issues are far more serious. I dont play much on ipoker but I'll certainly be avoiding it for as long as it takes to get this fully sorted. Hope both ye lads get these problems sorted for ye.
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by robinblinds View Post
                                                                                                        Thanks Kev ...

Such a load of guff once again from paddy power.
                                                                                                        From day one of ipoker opening there have been problems the disconnects where the whole site crashes and you have to login again.

Of course this was always the users internet not the piece of rubbish software ipoker was using.

If paddypower was serious about endevouring for high standards for its customers and players it would have pulled out of the ipoker network years ago.

Problem being where do you go? cake-no ongame- no stand alone network too risky hard get enough customers,

so even though you know ipoekr offers a sub standard product you stick with them because there is very little alternatives.

Numbers have plummeted on the network which is a shame as stars have the market in a stranglehold competition is good for us the customers.

Its such a simple thing have good software good selection of games at certain times buy fulltilts software and you could print money.

Why people still play there is because of high rakeback deals
                                                                                                        blah blah ipoekr dont offer rakeback and the games mtts anyways are still very soft

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                          and the games mtts anyways are still very soft
                                                                                                          Just on this Mick, ipoker is by far the toughest of the networks for MTTS. Staked players from the big staking sites provide a v big % of the reg players.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Just on this Mick, ipoker is by far the toughest of the networks for MTTS. Staked players from the big staking sites provide a v big % of the reg players.
                                                                                                            It cant be. I do well on there at $5>$20.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                              Lads, a couple of recommendations which have been posted elsewhere on the site that do make things easier

Re the tournament lobby being all over the place - you can get the correct number of players left (and your position) by clicking the stats tab in the chatbox then clicking info

Re the client crashes - if you change back to the old lobby view performance definitely improves. Go to settings > Lobby view > Mode > classic

Still a pain obviously but a definite improvement.
                                                                                                              This wasn't working tonight either,was all over the place(worked the last couple of nights). More fool me for playing there obv!

I got onto a PP rep a while ago,wasn't expecting any worthwhile assistance but went in for the lols. Got blamed for my broadband connection. Sweet suffering fuck, do you not even chat amongst yourselves? How can your customer service reps be so ignorant to what's going on, it's shocking.
                                                                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 09-03-12, 00:35.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                It's called running like god for a while Kev. Just wait until Ciaran turns on the doomswitch...
                                                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  So taking on KevIRL is now -EV !!!
                                                                                                                  I'll be retiring from poker so.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Update on this :

Playtech poker team have made the necessary changes to resolve and expect the issues of the last few days to be resolved.

Without getting too technical, 'old messages' were being served and queued up, hence blocking 'new messages' (i.e tourney's / lobby updates etc) from being displayed.

(I use 'message' here as a piece of info being sent to/from the poker client)

Obviously we will be monitoring this over the weekend.

Thanks for your patience and for those of you whose patience ran out, we apologise for the issues which led to this.

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Since when is ipoker the toughest site?

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Ipoker is the toughest site by a mile. Everyone stay away! Go play on stars or something.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X