Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Presume its either a resignation or I will fight on for the sake of this shitty deal that is possibly the worst possible outcome except for the actual outcome of no deal.
    54% backing No Brexit
    32% back No Deal
    14% back May's Deal

Poll earlier today. 32% of the British are lunatics.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Long shot but Im desperate - anybody have a spare ticket to the game on Saturday - will pay double face value

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        54% backing No Brexit
        32% back No Deal
        14% back May's Deal

Poll earlier today. 32% of the British are lunatics.
        35% want either Mogg or Johnson to lead them through brexit

A no deal brexit led by Mogg and everyone would be back watching black & white TV's while eating chips with a side of chips

Comment

Comment

If Gove jumps ship, it's all over.
            Expected to quit tonight.

My scintilla of regard for May flickered briefly during that presser. No doubt she genuinely is doing her best, in an impossible position.

Comment

James McLean red card surely a bit of value tonight?

Comment

These dopes are such fucking dopes.

Fuck, any jobs at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  These dopes are such fucking dopes.

Fuck, any jobs at home?
                  tons! you can get as many jobs as you want right now

Comment

I'l be pissed off if the Brits get to take holidays/travel around Europe without visas (even though they are stopping freedom of movement)

What's the point of the magic passport if you can't wave it about in airports at the gammons?

Comment

Gove turned down the job of Brexit Secretary.

Maybe he's not as stupid as he looks.

Comment

Croatia v Spain has been an action packed 2nd half and Croatia have just made it 3-2 in the 94th minute. Absolute scenes erupt

Comment

What's worse?
                          Brexit or IRL v NIR?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                            What's worse?
                            Brexit or IRL v NIR?
                            Unless you're at the game, why would you watch that nonsense?

Comment

grey's anatomy is on the other telly.

Comment

Hutch relative shot dead in Leixlip.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  those Kinahans are merciless, eh

Comment

those Kinahans are merciless, eh
                                    They seek him here, they seek him there
                                    Those Kinahans seek him everywhere
                                    Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
                                    That demned elusive Gerry Hutch.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                      ...i was reading the after hours gangland section, it was tweeted by someome 15 minutes before it was announced by RTE or any legit journalists lol...
                                      ...What's the body count in that now, is it 14-1?...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                        ... A no deal brexit led by Mogg and everyone would be back watching black & white TV's while eating chips with a side of chips
                                        This line made me laugh... I picture my granny's place on Saturday afternoon in the mid-late 70s in a small town in northern Britain which also happened to be a small town in northern Ireland.

2 fish and 3 or 4 four chips between 6 of us and knotted newspaper to start the fire which was lighted every day in the parlour at the back of their small painting and decorating shop front.

Match of the Day on a black and white telly if i was somehow up that late.

Down the road was Seamus Heaney and Francis Hughes and over the water was Sid Vicious and Maggie Thatcher.

Now if that isn't a metaphor for these Brexit/Trump/Casey times i don't know what is
                                        Last edited by BennyHiFi; 15-11-18, 23:18.

Comment

Carson in the British House of Lords on December 14th, 1921 - "What a fool I was. I was only a puppet and so was Ulster, and so was Ireland in the political game that was to get the Conservative Party into power." - Yours, etc.,

Comment

I'l be pissed off if the Brits get to take holidays/travel around Europe without visas (even though they are stopping freedom of movement)

What's the point of the magic passport if you can't wave it about in airports at the gammons?
                                            I won't

Serious pain in the hole, the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              Long shot but Im desperate - anybody have a spare ticket to the game on Saturday - will pay double face value
                                              bump

Comment

Currently on a train through the south of france, spent a few days in lyon, there's just something wonderful about this part of the world that captivates me.

Comment

I see the line has gone from NZ -7 from 6. I thought it would go the other way with home money.

NZ money line may be the play?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                    I see the line has gone from NZ -7 from 6. I thought it would go the other way with home money.

I was at the game last Sat and we were muck. Sexton in particular.

Huge improvement needed and I don't know can we just switch it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post

Lot will depend on if Leavy makes it to start and is 100% and if Best and Toner have sorted the lineout.

Our scrum won’t have the same effect as last week against the second string argie front row.

Wayne Barnes is not our best friend with the whistle either.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                        Lot will depend on if Leavy makes it to start and is 100% and if Best and Toner have sorted the lineout.

Our scrum won’t have the same effect as last week against the second string argie front row.

Wayne Barnes is not our best friend with the whistle either.
                                                        He is the best ref for killing the flow of a game.

Which might be handy.

Comment

He is the best ref for killing the flow of a game.

Which might be handy.
                                                          True but he is also the best at handing out cards to teams playing the all blacks which isn’t great

Comment

Happily take a narrow but educational defeat, then take a hit blooding of as many young guns as possible in the 6 nations and then make a concerted bid to win the fecking Rugby World CUP . COME ON. And feck the European Cup too for one year.

Comment

I was at the game last Sat and we were muck. Sexton in particular.

Huge improvement needed and I don't know can we just switch it on.
                                                              Harsh on sexton. Most of those where kicks to nothing as only attempted them after Ireland got the penalty advantage. He had low expectations of them getting caught.
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                  Happily take a narrow but educational defeat, then take a hit blooding of as many young guns as possible in the 6 nations and then make a concerted bid to win the fecking Rugby World CUP . COME ON. And feck the European Cup too for one year.
                                                                  Rory best will be 38 Sean Cronin is a better player not much in there throwing and Scannell is close. Kearney will take high balls and just run into the first black jersey he sees tomorrow. In fairness to Smchidt he has given young players game time think o Brien is more or less finished he was like Ferris at the end of his career constantly broken.

Comment

Worth a watch

Dr. Jason Fung completed medical school and internal medicine at the University of Toronto before finishing his nephrology fellowship at the University of Ca...

Comment

Playing poker with the lads for the first time in an age.

Give me 3 snappy level ups... Plz 😀

Comment

Seeing that Hockney painting being sold for millions yesterday reminded me of the time I stumbled upon an exhibition of his stuff at The Met in NY in 1988. I mostly remember almost puking at the sudden realisation that I was definitely at least somewhat homosexual. Nearly ran out of the place.
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Peadar Toibin's timing gave me a laugh.

Can imagine him the night before 'This will cause a stir, wait until the bastards hear this, the publicity will be fantastic, I'll ride that wave, set up renuanua, unite the island and see my name in lights....'

Wakes up the next morning to the maddest, apathy shrinking Brexit day since the referendum, he's nowhere near anyone's thoughts.

Then the Kinahans and The Spice Girls make a comeback.

He ends the day with 10% of the tweets Peppa Pig had devoted to her.

And it's delicious.
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

God be with the days when celebrities would only do adverts in Japan and we'd only see them here years later. Elton John is hardly short of cash

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I really like that ad.

Comment

Any idea what the stupid movie I seen recently was called where he was being held captive and forced to sing constantly? He must be desperate for cash.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    I really like that ad.
                                                                                    That's my first time seeing it.

You're right AJ, that's brilliant.
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I really like that ad.
                                                                                      I've only ever seen a John Lewis ad on Youtube by choice. Even 20 years ago if I wanted to watch a show on a tv channel other than BBC I'd record it on VHS and fast forward through the ads.

Pretty much the only adverts I ever see are billboards, product placement, and the ones on public transport.

Another hilarious moment animated by PaulyToon from the Joe Rogan Experience podcast #132 with Bert Kreischer (https://youtu.be/15JLaeUUVVQ).http://podcasts....

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                        I've only ever seen a John Lewis ad on Youtube by choice. Even 20 years ago if I wanted to watch a show on a tv channel other than BBC I'd record it on VHS and fast forward through the ads.

Pretty much the only adverts I ever see are billboards, product placement, and the ones on public transport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w0NFXwhnU4
                                                                                        Such a fuckin segway !!

You have been warned...

[NSFW="nakedness/art ? ?"]https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/756...n_de_week.html[/NSFW]
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                          Such a fuckin segway !!

You have been warned...

[NSFW="nakedness/art ? ?"]https://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/756...n_de_week.html[/NSFW]
                                                                                          Always a bit wary of clicking on dumpert links. You haven't changed that.

Comment

Bagged 270k in the regency poker thing. Got lucky with KK v Aces all in pre, flopped the King. That was up to 250k just after dinner and nothing happened after. 2nd big poker game this year, 2nd time making day 2.

Lol poker.

Comment

Any idea what the stupid movie I seen recently was called where he was being held captive and forced to sing constantly? He must be desperate for cash.
                                                                                              He was the only good thing about that film & it wore thin by end

Comment

I really like that ad.

Comment

You would likely find some of Gary Taubes work interesting if you find the case for simply adhering to calorie restrictive diets to be flawed.
                                                                                                  Podcast:
                                                                                                  SPOILER

Book:
                                                                                                  SPOILER

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Proper day of test cricket in Kandy. Massive swongs.

Might be up there in the 'most beautiful ground' category too.

Comment

...Best post match interview of 2018 in the darts last night...

Comment

My daughter in the 1880 census

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Japan playing some great rugby. Real joy to watch and go into the break leading against England.

Comment

One for the Sligo heads. Easkey won the Connacht JFC final today 1-11 to 1-10 in Enniscrone. The last kick of the game was the winning point. Some way to do it.

Comment

Apparently people don't believe you when you call the two captains into the middle and tell them to warn their teams that 'next player abusing an umpire gets a card - and it won't be green'.

Cue a very angry man in the sin bin 30 seconds later.

Comment

Filmed at The Ace Assembly in Hong KongI am really excited to share my Fism Act with everyone, I know you guys have been waiting for a while now.Though winni...
                                                                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                    He made Day 5 he means!

Comment

That's just ridiculously good.

Comment

Looking forward to this match with a glass of Vino.

Comment

Am excite

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X