Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3x the odds on one winner in a lucky 15 right?

Comment

Mr Mole better fucking win! very bad day so far !

All me Dole money gone lol
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

ugh, bad day bar the banker.
        also missed backing quantitive easing with work
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          ugh, bad day bar the banker.
          also missed backing quantitive easing with work
          hahaha thank fuck for that.

thats two years in a row that's happened
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

FFS!

Nina was 1.01 bar that cheese eating surrender monkey pushing her off the track.
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Moon Racer saved my day
              in and out of conference calls all day and put 25 ew @6/1
              Literally just found out

Comment

Can't see past Saphir Du Rheu tomorrow
                Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Is there a way to do place pots on PP on line?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                    Is there a way to do place pots on PP on line?
                    There is a "Tote" tab on the racing page, although wouldn't be available until tomorrow in any case.

Comment

Hopefully subtle knife can get away a bit better from his low draw in the 1840 Chelmsford tomorrow . Form of his 2nd here two runs back working out well.

Insert over a cliff gif

Comment

nice touch from PP this morning. Deposit 20 and get 20 bonus.
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                          If they don't look after the mugs they won't come back
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                            Where do you see that offer?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                              Where do you see that offer?
                              just two emails one with that and the other with Zarkander enhanced odds @8/1 lobbed the 20 on that
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

read this elsewhere
                                Lads just to let you know but there's a rash going around Hendersons yard and Sprinter was suffering with it today on his legs; was in pain and has been standing in his box the last two days. I would strongly suggest going easy on the rest of Hendersons horses for the next two days

Comment

ZOMFG

That was unbelievable!

What an incredible performance

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    ZOMFG

That was unbelievable!

What an incredible performance
                                    Some horse alright!

Comment

Weeeeee

Comment

Don and Zarkander Juan time

Comment

Taquin Du Seuil has drifted beyond my antepost price

Comment

Such an open Gold cup tomorrow, especially with Conti and Coneygree having no chance at all

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                              Such an open Gold cup tomorrow, especially with Conti and Coneygree having no chance at all
                                              Lord W ftw. Will be my only bet on this years festival.

Comment

Will also be waiting on another ~20/1 winner from GAB in dundalk tomorrow just like last year. No pressure

Comment

Day off tomorrow.

Heading to Toners early doors.

Could get messy.
                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

A mug checking in.

Peace & Co , Black Hercules , Paint the Clouds - Win Trixie
                                                    Carlingford Lough , McKinley , Ted Veale - E/W Trixie

Gl all.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                      Lord W ftw. Will be my only bet on this years festival.
                                                      Anyone any idea why he has drifted so much?

Ground??

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                        Will also be waiting on another ~20/1 winner from GAB in dundalk tomorrow just like last year. No pressure
                                                        I just got a tip for Reckless Lad 5/1 in the 20:05 in Dundalk from a semi reliable tipster.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                          I just got a tip for Reckless Lad 5/1 in the 20:05 in Dundalk from a semi reliable tipster.

4's now
                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

What 4 horses are gonna win the first 4 races at Cheltenham today? I wanna get a lucky 15 up

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                              What 4 horses are gonna win the first 4 races at Cheltenham today? I wanna get a lucky 15 up
                                                              got a tip for officer drivel in the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                I've got my entire tank on LW so dundalk betting will depend on the GC.

Comment

Come on to fuck...

Comment

Paint the Clouds
                                                                    Ned Buntatline
                                                                    Peace and Co
                                                                    Road To Riches

One time sexy yankee please

Comment

Als have the AP McCoy 3/1 to have a winner offer paddys had this morning.

Lord Windemere based of final furlong 2 weeks ago
                                                                      Many Clouds for the rain
                                                                      and Ned Bunteline for AP's last race at Cheltenham

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                        Come on to fuck...

Well fucking done dude!!

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Any link to watch the last 2 races

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                            Paint the Clouds
                                                                            Ned Buntatline
                                                                            Peace and Co
                                                                            Road To Riches

One time sexy yankee please
                                                                            and the place yankee comes in for a ridiculously small profit on the week.

Comment

Made a profit on the accounts opened in Mrs Duke's name for Chelts specials. 50/50split - prawned yet again.
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Michael O Hara going for a Paddy's Day coup at Wetherby today?
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

This could prove to be a whole lot of fun.
                                                                                  Someone has gone through the video with a fine toothcomb and claims that the day Foxrock was pulled had an interesting run at Punchestown, when Ted told the stewards that it had lost its two front shoes during the race, that both shoes can be seen in place after the race in the parade ring

Comment

This could prove to be a whole lot of fun.
                                                                                    Someone has gone through the video with a fine toothcomb and claims that the day Foxrock was pulled had an interesting run at Punchestown, when Ted told the stewards that it had lost its two front shoes during the race, that both shoes can be seen in place after the race in the parade ring

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/raci...rges-1.2144117
                                                                                    It could happen

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                      Hopefully subtle knife can get away a bit better from his low draw in the 1840 Chelmsford tomorrow . Form of his 2nd here two runs back working out well.

Insert over a cliff gif
                                                                                      Over the edge with this lad once more in the 6:45

Comment

€40+ profit per €1 stake for when Townend rides for R.Curtis, nearly got the the 40/1+ treble today in Ffos Las, glad that I was in work..saved myself the clean up operation. Shortest price one gets beat by a short head. Yuck.
                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                          If what I am told is true then tomorrow nights Late Late Show is going to be the best (from a racing perspective) of all time. Ever ever ever.
                                                                                          Ya big tease
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

If what I am told is true then tomorrow nights Late Late Show is going to be the best (from a racing perspective) of all time. Ever ever ever.
                                                                                            heard this earlier on the wireless, I wonder if it's McCoy related. His retirement was out of the blue was it not ?

Comment

Ryan Moore flies back from Dubai to ride for APOB on the first day of the irish flat season while Joseph O Brien heads to limerick for one ride over hurdles.

Comment

it was a bluff - turns out its just some PR bollix.
                                                                                                your private trainer has started the season well

Comment

O'Callaghan knows how to get these 2yos ready early
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    O'Callaghan knows how to get these 2yos ready early
                                                                                                    starting to wish I'd had a proper bet on that basis , still wp Mick

Think he's going to have a huge season and will be a man to follow very closely

Receipt No.: MRTY-D23J-8FHY-89WP
                                                                                                    State Of Emergency @ 11.00
                                                                                                    Stake : 30.00
                                                                                                    420.00

Comment

Steip Amach look big a 14's in the next. She's one of the few with group winning form in this race, has won on soft and its not often Bolger has a quiet opening day at the Curragh.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

It's only going to get better
                                                                                                        Without giving away any classifed information, how many horses has he got this season? And how many are 2 y/o's?

Comment

I know setting targets is crazy in this game so this completely clueless punter will set him a line of 23 winners on grass in 2015. Including three black type events.

See that it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            I know setting targets is crazy in this game so this completely clueless punter will set him a line of 23 winners on grass in 2015. Including three black type events.

See that it happens.
                                                                                                            Hopefully see the first bit of black type tomorrow.

Comment

Clutchingatstraws got on the plane for America yesterday and I think that means that he has 31 or 32 horses in the yard.
                                                                                                              I thought the plan was for it to stay in training with him?

Comment

Some insane unseating in the 4.20 at wincanton, amazed the jockey got up so quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                  Some insane unseating in the 4.20 at wincanton, amazed the jockey got up so quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                    He'll hate it even more cause it goes in the book as unseated

Comment

He'll hate it even more cause it goes in the book as unseated
                                                                                                                      LOL, got his image of him shouting to himself as he tumbles. THIS GOES IN THE BOOK AS UNSEATEEEEDDDDDDD FMLLLLL

Comment

Making the annual trip to fairyhouse tomorrow with the oul fella. Any money makers would be appreciated greatly.

Comment

Jennies Jewel has a spin in the Grade 2 hurdle at 3:20 in Fairyhouse today.
                                                                                                                          25/1 looks like a fair representation of her chance of winning.
                                                                                                                          One big issue will be how much the ground dries out, yesterdays ground would have been fine. Conditions won't be very different from the race in Punchestown last spring, if she can find her best form the extra two furlongs here might help her run into a place against a field that has real strength in depth.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X