I'll take Bournemouth so.

Comment

Southampton

Comment

oops maybe not.

I'll take a chance on Crystal Palace

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
          take anyone you want. Stoke and West H so?
          Yeah thanks Careca, for some reason thought it was one from top 10 and bottom 10.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
            Yeah thanks Careca, for some reason thought it was one from top 10 and bottom 10.
            I put that in first post but then changed it. No need to complicate it. If first out wants Hull so be it.

Comment

Leicester.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

Any chance of an updated table with what teams are left? I tried to do it and royally fucked it up.

Comment

Comment

Left

Comment

Cheers Careca. What's the running order for the remaining picks?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Cheers Careca. What's the running order for the remaining picks?
                        No worries.

This from bottom up

6.Deadparrot
                        5.Raoul
                        4.RichieM
                        3.Eoghan104
                        2.Flushdraw
                        1.Luckforsome

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          Everton.

careca.
                          my dark horse pick btw
                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                            my dark horse pick btw
                            careca or Everton ?
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

...Sorry about delay everyone, stupid poxy year end work... I'll go for Celtic please, and if they are already taken I'll go for Watford...

Comment

Boro please.

PM sent.

Comment

Sorry only seeing this....... Burnley please.

Comment

Swansea to beat the relegation battle with a new manager

Comment

Sunderland to go on a relegation-defying rampage like they do every season
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Great, DP gets Hull, so good to go. GL all. I'll put up latest points each week. Any queries on totals just ask here.

Comment

ole to win imo
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

It definitely looks alot more even than the first draft, gl all!

Comment

Stupid Competition, always said it

Comment

Should be right.

Comment

Latest. New leader.

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen (FD ). Some big moves this week, new leader in DP.

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen (FD ). Some big moves this week, new leader in DP.
                                                      I did it for the Liverpool haters. You're welcome

Comment

More change at the top. FD moves off the bottom also

Comment

Should be correct. Few movers this week with 6 points (yours truly and Oleras)

Comment

RichieM joins DP at the top. Tight enough overall though.

Comment

Nice bonus for DP with Hull winning. Up to date and includes City and Stoke draw from last Wed.

Comment

Oleras and yours truly with max points this weekend

Last edited by careca; 20-03-17, 12:06. Reason: Raoul should have extra point for Sund - correct now on 22

Comment

Last edited by careca; 03-04-17, 08:18. Reason: 2 small changes, Careca 30 Premier 19

Comment

I'll throw up the table when we started and the final table once season is over for everyone to check.

Comment

Following midweek fixtures

Comment

DP and Ole breaking away from the pack.

Comment

Luckforsome gets into contention. Between top 3 now imo.

Comment

DPs to lose now. No pressure

Comment

The dizzy heights of 3rd bottom for me

Comment

Think DP is actually only 53. I'll go through it properly tomorrow.

Comment

Slight alteration, DP is 53 as suspected. I'll include table at start and finish when all over.

Comment

They think its all over.....

Comment

Checked and up to date after last night's game, some slight changes from prev table.

Comment

Damage limitation at this stage. I'll try update again before last round of matches on Sunday but DP well in control.

Comment

Congrats DP, Chelsea unstoppable and Hull helped out along the way. Could everyone arrange to sort monies to DP themselves. Maybe pm everyone in the group DP. PP or Boyles handiest for me but can do bank do if you want. We'll talk about running it again in early Aug if the interest is there. Cheers all

PS I beat FD by reason of alphabetical listing

Comment

Congrats DP, Chelsea unstoppable and Hull helped out along the way. Could everyone arrange to sort monies to DP themselves. Maybe pm everyone in the group DP. PP or Boyles handiest for me but can do bank do if you want. We'll talk about running it again in early Aug if the interest is there. Cheers all

PS I beat FD by reason of alphabetical listing
                                                                                            Well played dp. Bank transfer would be easiest for me. The mighty swans rallied nicely to close the gap nicely. Thanks for running carcea

Comment

Bank easiest for me too DP. Well played!

Comment

gerrup!
                                                                                                paypal/bank works for me

guess I'll PM deets for each to you all.

Comment

at least I didn't come last this time

wp DP, loot en route
                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Had forgotten about this until Oleras mentioned it in BBV.

Thank this post if interested again. Like last year we will run it until Dec and then start another one in New Year if interest there.

Ten from last year listed below. If not thanked by Thursday 9am I'll ask others to join. As per usual I'll ask AJ to do the draw.

Deadparrot
                                                                                                    RichieM
                                                                                                    Oleras [x]
                                                                                                    Raoul [x]
                                                                                                    Eoghan104 [x]
                                                                                                    Luckforsome [x]
                                                                                                    Premierstone [x]
                                                                                                    Horatio
                                                                                                    careca [x]
                                                                                                    Flushdraw [x]
                                                                                                    Last edited by careca; 09-08-17, 07:36.

Comment

waiting on DP and Horatio. We'll kick it off tomorrow morning in order to have all selections in by Fri evening.

Comment

Just horatio to confirm

Comment

Horatio on the missing list and we really need to get this going today. Anyone know is Whiteknight about these days as he was first to put his name down as reserve. After that happy to take next person to express an interest.

Comment

How much does this cost? I'm in if it's not wildly expensive.
                                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

It's €1 for every point you finish behind the winner, not all all expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                How much does this cost? I'm in if it's not wildly expensive.
                                                                                                                you won't know til Dec. We will do a draw of names (1-10), whoever is first out picks any team they want, then 2nd, 3rd etc. 10th out gets 10th and 11th pick, right back to whoever was first out getting last team. Add up both your teams totals on 19th Dec, winner is whoever has highest points. Everyone pays winner by subtracting their total from winners total and paying €1 per point. Varied from €3/4 to €20 last year.

Look back through thread for better explanation and I'll put you in if you like then.

Comment

you won't know til Dec. We will do a draw of names (1-10), whoever is first out picks any team they want, then 2nd, 3rd etc. 10th out gets 10th and 11th pick, right back to whoever was first out getting last team. Add up both your teams totals on 19th Dec, winner is whoever has highest points. Everyone pays winner by subtracting their total from winners total and paying €1 per point. Varied from €3/4 to €20 last year.

Look back through thread for better explanation and I'll put you in if you like then.
                                                                                                                  Stick me in. Thanks.
                                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

As per usual I'll ask AJ to do the draw.

Deadparrot
                                                                                                                    RichieM
                                                                                                                    Oleras
                                                                                                                    Raoul
                                                                                                                    Eoghan104
                                                                                                                    Luckforsome
                                                                                                                    Premierstone
                                                                                                                    Eagle Eye
                                                                                                                    careca
                                                                                                                    Flushdraw
                                                                                                                    Can either a) randomly assign everyone a draft number using random org or
                                                                                                                    b) randomly assign everyone a horse in the next 10 runner hcap (Vaal 2.15) using random org and let the finishing order of the race decide the draft order.

Comment

b sounds more degenerate so go with that [emoji23]

Comment

Names randomized.
                                                                                                                        A. Deadparrot
                                                                                                                        B. Luckforsome
                                                                                                                        C. Oleras
                                                                                                                        D. careca
                                                                                                                        E Raoul
                                                                                                                        F RichieM
                                                                                                                        G Eagle Eye
                                                                                                                        H Premierstone
                                                                                                                        I Flushdraw
                                                                                                                        J Eoghan104

Horses randomized. 2.15 race Vaal.
                                                                                                                        A Porcupine Creek
                                                                                                                        B Grasshopper
                                                                                                                        C Blue Diamond Road.
                                                                                                                        D Neuf De Pape
                                                                                                                        E Rambo
                                                                                                                        F Devils Peak
                                                                                                                        G Supor Stratum
                                                                                                                        H Bizjet
                                                                                                                        I Man At War
                                                                                                                        J Time To Be Great

Finishing order to decide draft order.

Comment

Going to look like a fix now, why to fuck I didn't throw a score on it I have no idea 33/1 winner!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X