Kindly PM banking details for shippage
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Unreal performance by Frossach - pillar to post victory

Kindly PM banking details for shippage
              PM sent. Thanks for all your hard work

Comment

...2 competitions won completely differently... Cheltenham was close as fuck and 4/5 had chances all of day 4...
                ...This one has been like Speith in the masters, complete demolition job...Well played frossach, definitely deserved to win it...

Comment

Well done frossach and fair play to the duke again.

Should have let the other half pick mine she has had the last 3 national winners, it's the laughing in my face that hurts most! Looking forward to her telling me I've left her short when she doesn't get her stake that she didn't pay up front.

Comment

cheers Raoul and WP to the high king of Ireland. Just missed out on an Europa League position.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                      PM sent. Thanks for all your hard work
                      Another bloody gracious winner. Can you not at least give us some form of rubdown ffs. In honour of Devilfish if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                        Another bloody gracious winner. Can you not at least give us some form of rubdown ffs. In honour of Devilfish if nothing else.
                        I meant thanks to Raoul Duke lll for organising the competition. I meant to tell him to keep €50 for himself or I can pay his entry into another competition. I meant to tell him that yesterday but he had the money transfered so fast I couldn't but I will fix him up for all his work. I'm away at the moment so I haven't got a chance yet.

Comment

You seem to be mistaking rub down for backend. Rub down = Telling us all how shit we were is all and how much you pawned us.

Comment

You seem to be mistaking rub down for backend. Rub down = Telling us all how shit we were is all and how much you pawned us.
                            No need to state the obvious tbf

You have an appalling record in these things yourself.

So, now that the software runs itself, what's next. Thinking either Punches town or Ascot although larger starting rolls may be required for those marathons.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Yeah i feel to win these things you need to swing the lumber so you find yourself not going for selections to creep up but rather for the home run.Regards another so soon. Summer jumping always disliked Punchestown firm ground and out of season NH. Though i think no matter what you went with would get a following but like 'in the well' to much of a good thing is like rekindling the bonfire and lessons the excitement of it. Royal Ascot and Cheltenham should be the only 2 imo.

Comment

Oh sorry. It helped alot to get a lucky start in the first two races.

Comment

Working...
                                X