My soccer bets for tonight

Celtic -2 @ 13/5

Wigan -1 @6/5

Wolves to qualify for next round @ evs

Hearts @ evs

Good Luck all

= Me losing my bollocks

Comment

Chelsea draw at Hull, Celtic beat by Kilmarnock and no goals for Keane, Crystal Palace beat Wolves, Notts County beat Wigan.

Great night for the looney punter who always thinks the favs lose. Very bad night for the punter who studies form.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
        Chelsea draw at Hull, Celtic beat by Kilmarnock and no goals for Keane, Crystal Palace beat Wolves, Notts County beat Wigan.

Great night for the looney punter who always thinks the favs lose. Very bad night for the punter who studies form.
        Chelsea scraped an away win last game
        Celtic in the worst form in years
        Wolves can't score

that's form. poor form.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
          Chelsea scraped an away win last game
          Celtic in the worst form in years
          Wolves can't score

that's form. poor form.
          Chelsea had the easiest 2-1 win you could have in their last game.
          Celtic hadn't lost a game at home all season and were playing the team with the worst away record in the Scottish Premier league.

I'll give you Wolves, I didn't actually look at that game myself at all.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Celtic hadn't lost a game at home all season and were playing the team with the worst away record in the Scottish Premier league.

you didnt llook at Celtic either, they were away from home

giggiddy giggiddy , all riiight.

Comment

Did you study Chelsea's away form this season?
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                Did you study Chelsea's away form this season?
                I did. I wasn't talking about my bet, but Chelsea not winning against Hull was a big shock.

I explained why I had my bet already.

Comment

you didnt llook at Celtic either, they were away from home

giggiddy giggiddy , all riiight.
                  You are right I didn't, I did think they were at home though. Having said that Celtic would still be expected to crush Kilmarnock who have a horrible home record too.

Comment

Well that was great

Comment

You Degens might want to check This out.

Neil Blatchley is from Leicester and a sound and really sharp guy, decent poker player too. Basically he started the thread looking for investors so he could experiment with a betting system. Its gone really well and initial investors have 300% return on their stake to date.
                      "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnapper View Post

Neil Blatchley is from Leicester and a sound and really sharp guy, decent poker player too. Basically he started the thread looking for investors so he could experiment with a betting system. Its gone really well and initial investors have 300% return on their stake to date.
                        If he's not Nigerian im not interested!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnapper View Post

LOL, read the last few pages, and not just the middle few. He did 7.5k of invested money at the weekend.

It's pretty funny, I only read andom pages, but he was posting various "greened-up" stats for various matches. Things like +5% regardless of who wins. Everyone is really excited, until, opps......No matter what happens with Utd, Arsenel, win lose or draw he they lose 7.5k, aka the bankroll

lol scamaments

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                            LOL, read the last few pages, and not just the middle few. He did 7.5k of invested money at the weekend.

It's pretty funny, I only read andom pages, but he was posting various "greened-up" stats for various matches. Things like +5% regardless of who wins. Everyone is really excited, until, opps......No matter what happens with Utd, Arsenel, win lose or draw he they lose 7.5k, aka the bankroll

lol scamaments
                            I'd been following that thread and hadn't read the big loss post when I made my post here, BBV type kiss of death

He has ran into trouble recently via posting about his methods and intentions on the thread and it appears the betting markets have reacted to that.
                            "Being wrong is erroneously associated with failure, when, in fact, to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates someone to a new level of understanding."

Comment

Cup goodness

I'm willing to lay Spurs at 10/11 (90 minutes) tonight if someone wants to bite?

Your €100 to my €110?

To be paid via Boylesports. I'll leave this open until a) it's taken, or b) 19:00 hours.
                              Hey buddy, did ya get that thing I sent ya?

Comment

just done defoe fisrt at 9-2 with pp i think spurs might be 2 strong 2night they have been abit light weight in mid field without huddlestone lately.he is back 2 night and kilkeny missing for leeds.
                                location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

unreal defoe should have 2 already

Comment

Well done on that Defoe win.

I'll reoffer my lay of Spurs up until the 2nd Half starts up

Your 100 to my 100 - even money. ye have 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_arama View Post

Any other payment methods other than Boyles?

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                        Any other payment methods other than Boyles?
                                        Pokerstars? FTP? Paddy. Any other poker payment ways will require one of us transferring to someone else. Be quick, 2nd half just kicked off.

And obv over 90 minutes as previously stated.
                                        Last edited by lee_arama; 03-02-10, 20:55.

Comment

Pokerstars? FTP? Paddy. Any other poker payment ways will require one of us transferring to someone else. Be quick, 2nd half just kicked off.
                                          Apologies thought i had money in stars, on iphone in pub so too hard to deposit. Spurs battering them too.

Good luck, and apologies again.

Comment

No worries.

Comment

Anyone have a stream for the match? I cant find one

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                Anyone have a stream for the match? I cant find one
                                                The Leeds game is on ITV and Setanta Ireland if thats any good to ya Darragh?

Comment

cheers spurs should of had it wrapped up at half time. thats what happens when u dont take chances leeds still in with a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                    The Leeds game is on ITV and Setanta Ireland if thats any good to ya Darragh?
                                                    No tv!

Comment

Looking like fate smiled on me when C-Kid couldn't deposit to PokerStars....

I'm looking for 2-1 on the Wizards in the NBA tonight. Will stake my 50 to your 100.

Transfer can be by any of PokerStars/FTP/Boyle/Paddy or IrishEyes.

Will be on the laptop on and off until the game starts so nay takers PM me.

Comment

Looking like fate smiled on me when C-Kid couldn't deposit to PokerStars....

I'm looking for 2-1 on the Wizards in the NBA tonight. Will stake my 50 to your 100.

Transfer can be by any of PokerStars/FTP/Boyle/Paddy or IrishEyes.

Will be on the laptop on and off until the game starts so nay takers PM me.
                                                        Ill lay this for €50 at 2-1, will be shippin on FTP,
                                                        Booked?

Comment

Kool - just to confirm so. Washington Wizards, 2-1 (3.00) odds.

My €50, your €100? And payment via FTP suits you too I gather should I lose?

Comment

Kool - just to confirm so. Washington Wizards, 2-1 (3.00) odds.

My €50, your €100? And payment via FTP suits you too I gather should I lose?
                                                            Yup dead on, or u wanna do the bet in dollars to save messing wit exchange rate later? say $70 to win $140 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                                                              Yup dead on, or u wanna do the bet in dollars to save messing wit exchange rate later? say $70 to win $140 ?
                                                              70 to win 140 is fine. PM me your username and I'll do same. Might be awake at FT if I get drawn into the game.

Comment

PM sent, GL

Comment

2 doubles for the weekend for me

ÂŁ100 on Liverpool and Chelsea which pays around 3/1

ÂŁ50 Glenavon and Glentoran which pays around 5/1

Mate of mine got a nice treble up last night. ÂŁ200 on newcastle, besiktas and werder breman which got him 900 back. He told me to do it and of course i never bothered

Comment

2 bets for me for the weekend. Birmingham to beat Wolves at 5/6 and Italy +21 at evens.

Comment

Sunderland are evens at home to Wigan. Bit down on that
                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                        Sunderland are evens at home to Wigan. Bit down on that
                                                                        Sunderland are terrible and Wigan arn't much better. That game has a draw written all over it. If i was betting Id bet on 0-0 or no goalscorer. Whichever is the better price.

Comment

1st goalscorer 3 x 2 doubles 1 teble.

Cahill v Liverpool
                                                                          Fabregas V Chelsea
                                                                          Carrick (sniffing lately) v Portsmouth

biggest bet on Cahill

Comment

Ireland +21. France -7, West Ham, Sunderland: Returns about 20-1. Pity I only got coppers on it. I never keep cash in Ladbrokes and they're the only shop near me when I touch down in Luimneach of a Friday.

A fella inside was telling me I'd get better prices elsewhere too hahaha. Which was true, but beggars, in this instance, could not be choosers.

Edit: Oh and SkyBet sent me a fiver bet which would only work for a single so I took Everton @ 4.50 ta.

Comment

#98
                                                                              So long Liverpool, gg, thanks for playing. My free fiver bet on Sky seems so much stronger now.

I know Dougee will be a happy camper since I'm sure he had Everton in some convoluted accumulator.

Comment

#99
                                                                                1st goalscorer 3 x 2 doubles 1 teble.

Cahill v Liverpool
                                                                                Fabregas V Chelsea
                                                                                Carrick (sniffing lately) v Portsmouth

biggest bet on Cahill
                                                                                Cahill should've scored already...

Hopefully second half he can do it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                  Cahill should've scored already...

Hopefully second half he can do it for you!

yeah a free header blasted over and with it my 9 to 1 shot. ah well. dan Breen (tip) was a nice winner for me, he's 25/1 for Cheltenham, sticking 50 on after that performance. (mixing my theads here)

Comment

Kilmarnock at 5/6 for me today, boosted after their win against Celtic midweek play first division side Inverness in the cup.

Man Utd at 4/6 to score in both halves today....... gotta be a super bet as much as i hate the tramps.

Comment

I want to lay Burnley @ 1/2.... Who wants to put €100 to my €50?

We can work out where it gets transferred later. It's HT now, and I'll take the very first response to this, within the 15 minutes, as booked...

If you all think the Hammers are as bad as they seem then this is free money for you.

Edit: Off to the Burren with the family; hope there's a TV in the heritage centre there!!!

Comment

I want to lay Burnley @ 1/2.... Who wants to put €100 to my €50?

We can work out where it gets transferred later. It's HT now, and I'll take the very first response to this, within the 15 minutes, as booked...

If you all think the Hammers are as bad as they seem then this is free money for you.

Edit: Off to the Burren with the family; hope there's a TV in the heritage centre there!!!

I'll take this
                                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                          I'll take this
                                                                                          Beat me to it. WH are a woefull team. Especially when behind.

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it. 2-0 now. Looks like a break even day Tommy - I lose the 50 here that I won on our rugby bet. And you win the 50 you lost...

Unless Mido pulls 2 goals out of his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                              Kilmarnock at 5/6 for me today, boosted after their win against Celtic midweek play first division side Inverness in the cup.

Man Utd at 4/6 to score in both halves today....... gotta be a super bet as much as i hate the tramps.
                                                                                              Killie 3 up and United score in both halves! That'll do

Comment

Yeah, tell me about it. 2-0 now. Looks like a break even day Tommy - I lose the 50 here that I won on our rugby bet. And you win the 50 you lost...

Unless Mido pulls 2 goals out of his ass.
                                                                                                Yeah sent a PM.

Theres always hope in football though!

Knowing me they'll probably wait till the 98th minute to score their first and return kickoff for touchdown to level the game. Mixing metaphors FTW!

Comment

Phew! Just as I was posting, Burnley concede! Typical

Disallowed though Sorry lee!

Comment

2-1 for a sweat. The Burren has been postponed due to impending rain up here. Suits better.

Poor Pompey too eh? 3 OG's

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                                                                                                      2 doubles for the weekend for me

ÂŁ100 on Liverpool and Chelsea which pays around 3/1

ÂŁ50 Glenavon and Glentoran which pays around 5/1

Mate of mine got a nice treble up last night. ÂŁ200 on newcastle, besiktas and werder breman which got him 900 back. He told me to do it and of course i never bothered
                                                                                                      Chelsea hopefully beat ars and that the winnings sorted. Glenavon were 2/1 and are currently winning but glentoran still 0-0

Sunderland are terrible and Wigan arn't much better. That game has a draw written all over it. If i was betting Id bet on 0-0 or no goalscorer. Whichever is the better price.
                                                                                                      Got the draw bit right

Comment

Right, won with Italy, lost with the Hammers... sooooooo...

Laying Spurs at Evens for €50.

Who wants?

Comment

Right, won with Italy, lost with the Hammers... sooooooo...

Laying Spurs at Evens for €50.

Who wants?
                                                                                                          What price will you give for villa?

Comment

Just looking to lay Spurs Eddie, which I might re-offer at HT if it suits. Got a basketball request on that thread too if you're interested.

Comment

ok ill take spurs for 50euro at evens. Spurs win i get 50. Draw or loss and i pay you 50. Should you win ill pay you on Wednesday. Just want to make that clear so up to you whether or not you wanna take it but if you would rather not then its fine.

Comment

ok ill take spurs for 50euro at evens. Spurs win i get 50. Draw or loss and i pay you 50. Should you win ill pay you on Wednesday. Just want to make that clear so up to you whether or not you wanna take it but if you would rather not then its fine.
                                                                                                                That's fine Eddie, bet booked.

Comment

Birmingham Chelsea double for me tomorrow. Especially Brum. They should win that one comfortably.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Jesus Spurs how many chances do you need!

Comment

I was not at all confident of this when I saw how many chances Spurs were getting. Glad I have Dunne on my fantasy football team.

Comment

Congrats lee. Fancied the draw tbh but just wanted a bet to make me watch the match.

Typical of my luck really. Kinda the same against leeds except better opposition. Spurs could have had 10 against leeds and a good lot today but couldnt finish

shots on target
                                                                                                                        spurs - 15
                                                                                                                        villa - 5

shots off target
                                                                                                                        spurs - 13
                                                                                                                        villa - 5

Corners
                                                                                                                        spurs - 12
                                                                                                                        villa - 4

Comment

Pm me your stars sn name lee when ya get a chance and the first letter of your location. Before Wednesday will do.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X