Poker Charter April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poker Charter April 2017

So starting this again with a few tweaks..

Poker Charter 2017
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Date 15th April 2017

My Name is Myles Garland
    This my poker charter as of the above date
    Any poker tournament, any winnings will be split on a ratio i.e.

35% any winnings will be donated to charity, the charities benefiting (if any) is:

25%
    The Capuchin Day Centre,
    29 Bow Street, Dublin 7.

10%
    Given directly to Homeless (rough log to be kept on this) .

30% winnings (if any) to be shared with family (friends).

35% on whatever (usually my bankroll).

This Charter will last initially for one month; on the 15th May the charter will be revised. Records of tournaments will be kept, payments if any will be passed onto the charity and receipts kept.
    Failure to adhere fully to this charter will mean a complete withdrawal from Texas Holdem on a permanent basis.
    Last edited by PokerCharter; 15-04-17, 14:51.

2 days 2 final tables noooooo cash.... :-(

Comment

10 days 5 final tables noooooo cash.... :-(
      More than a little disgusted.... need to get my ass in gear or stop playing and donate the entrance fees!!!

Comment

Well it's official , I have gone through possibly the worst 3 weeks of poker results everrrrr.
        Finally cashed last night in the SE for €70 (Bubble Boy) and #@#*%* happy to get it...
        Since 15th April (3 weeks)... So just putting everyone on notice "I'm Back"... ok only in a small way 😎😎😎😎😎

Comment

So I got €150 for crawling into 2nd place in the SE tourney league and got €290 for chop in the league final…
          Running total to date:
          €70 1st May SE
          €440 6th May SE
          Total €510
          Breakdown
          €127.5 Capuchin Day Centre
          €51 (Homeless Direct)

Comment

Comment

So tide might be turning a little!!!
              Just won a ticket for the "Fitzwilliam Poker Masters Main Event" so might have a chance to redeem myself a little, after such a poor showing for the charter this time around...

Comment

So when i mentioned the tide was turning I didn't realise there was a @#'%&* big hole in my boat

Cashed last night in the SE for €90 (Bubble Boy) again and #@#*%* happy to get it..

Charter Officially ends today/tonight!!!

Only one chance left to redeem myself is the Fitz Poker Masters on 25th (no pressure)

Comment

I usually do a summary of the charter when it finishes as it did on the 15th May but not really much summarising needed as you can see anyway I still have the Fitz Poker Masters on 25th which is included in the charter…. Maybe it’s time to look at other revenue streams for the charity…If only I had studied harder in my evening course for “Bank Robbery”, the Pink Balaclava didn’t help either!!!

On a serious note I received a PM from a player before the charter ended; who was playing Pokerstars €50,000 guarantee in the Regency and offered 20% of any winnings to the charter…. BIG THANK YOU for your generous gesture ….

Comment

So delighted to say I finally made the money in the Fitz Poker Masters, not sure what min cash is €800 or €900… Still there with short stack of 262K… Charter set for a boost

Comment

Not as much as i would have hoped but every penny counts...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X