What rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What rules

Hi all, I'm starting a weekly pub game in my pub. Few lads are well experienced but will also have a few new players. Was wondering is there a standard set of rules that i could print out just to have for reference etc? Thank you.

Is this on in The Prince of Wales in Athlone by any chance? Usually the fairest rules for these games are the "make them up as you go along" handbook. Have fun.

Comment

TDA (Tournament Director Association) rules are very good and pretty much the industry standard. You can add your own house rules as you see fit, but the closer you are to TDA the better IMO

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
        Is this on in The Prince of Wales in Athlone by any chance? Usually the fairest rules for these games are the "make them up as you go along" handbook. Have fun.
        What?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
          http://www.pokertda.com/custom_posts...ial-tda-rules/

TDA (Tournament Director Association) rules are very good and pretty much the industry standard. You can add your own house rules as you see fit, but the closer you are to TDA the better IMO
          Thanks

Comment

Where's it on?

Comment

Where's it on?
              Don't wish to publicise it.

Comment

Originally posted by rag2014 View Post
                Don't wish to publicise it.
                So why are you asking for information on a public forum then? And how will you get any new players?

Comment

So why are you asking for information on a public forum then? And how will you get any new players?
                  I was asking for links to recognised rules, did i say i was looking for new players? No, it's a small game for the locals. I dont see what your problem is, given your smart arsed first reply which i still ave no idea what its supposed t mean

Comment

Originally posted by rag2014 View Post
                    I was asking for links to recognised rules, did i say i was looking for new players? No, it's a small game for the locals. I dont see what your problem is, given your smart arsed first reply which i still ave no idea what its supposed t mean
                    That was a piss take. Last time someone came on asking for rules like that it was some lad messing. Why don't you tell us where it is so we can call for a game if we're in the area sometime

Comment

Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhsmithy.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X