Clear All

IO Sat

IO Sat , 5 Left , Top 3 IO entry

Hero UTG 30K
    Villain BB 39K
    MP 33.5K
    BTN 73K
    SB 8k

Action : blind's 1k/2k 250 ra , open shove UTG KJ suited , folded to BB , snap call's with 99 .

History : Fairy good TAG image , only showing down premium hands , Vs villain call villain shove A6 off - my QQ , turn A - second time call my shove JJ with villain 55 , 5 on flop , Btn folding out since doubling to + 70 k !

New to this type of post and just interested in feed back on my play good or bad ? from those who have a huge amount more knowledge than myself .
    Last edited by JiggerD; 22-12-15, 00:37.

Fold. SB is close to blinding out.

Comment

Yeah, I fold here too.
      SB is really short and when he blinds out, the game will change completely. Button is not going to play a hand as he's got ticket locked up. The other three will be left fight it out amongst themselves. You've 15 BB's, plenty of time.

I think I was at this table. (Did the button double up by missclicking with A2 v 88 and getting lucky with an A and a 2 on the flop?)
      Last edited by newbie2; 22-12-15, 12:20.

Comment

I agree it's it's fold. I think it's a fold in a normal tourney (could be closer than I think though) but it's definitely a fold in a satt.

Comment

Thanks for the comments ,

Got the conformation that I should have folded given the other stack sizes and that effectively 3 of us are playing for 2 tickets !! Oops
          Also interested to know your thoughts on the BB calling 75% of their stack sitting second in chips with 99 ??

FYI : board ran out , F: 10x5xKx , T: Kx , R: 9x

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
          Yeah, I fold here too.
          SB is really short and when he blinds out, the game will change completely. Button is not going to play a hand as he's got ticket locked up. The other three will be left fight it out amongst themselves. You've 15 BB's, plenty of time.

I think I was at this table. (Did the button double up by missclicking with A2 v 88 and getting lucky with an A and a 2 on the flop?)
          Yeah spot on the same table !! That was pretty late in the day hope you binked !

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
            I agree it's it's fold
            I think it's a fold
            but it's definitely a fold
            So you reckon it could be a fold?

Comment

Working...
            X