0.05 / 0.10 - Set in position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0.05 / 0.10 - Set in position

Going to start posting hands i am unsure of my play.

I dont take notes or really observe players unless im involved in a big pot with them, so stats are all i have really.

Appreciate all feedback on all things..

Villian is 31/17/2.3. hes 3betting 9.1%

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($14.84)
    BB ($16.75)
    Hero (Button) ($19.78)
    UTG ($17.25)
    MP ($2.77)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 3, 3
    2 folds, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.90) Q, 3, 6 (3 players)
    SB bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

Turn: ($2.10) 4 (3 players)
    SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.20, SB raises $3, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.80

River: ($8.10) A (2 players)
    SB bets $3, Hero raises to $16.08 (All-In), SB calls $8.14 (All-In)

Total pot: $30.38

I like it, wp. Prob raise the flop but being such a dry board this will look strong, depends on your image really.

His turn raise kind of scares me but I play turn and river same as you. Cooler if you're beat here, which you rarely are imo.

Think we see AQ here often.

Comment

Tempted to CiB on the flop given there's 150 bb to go in. Ridiculously unbalanced but doesn't matter against these guys. Don't really agree that this is AQ too often. Leading multi-way and checkraising seem mega weird with AQ. I nit-ball it and just call the river. Would say any more that goes into the pot is just flipping.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
        Don't really agree that this is AQ too often. Leading multi-way and checkraising seem mega weird with AQ.
        It's 5c 10c where I expect players to be making huge mistakes, over-valuing hands being one of them.

Comment

Just seems a strange way to overvalue it, but I suppose all sorts of crazy shit can happen with the fish at the micros.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            Just seems a strange way to overvalue it,
            "top pair on the flop, top kicker in the hole, here comes the river - BOOM! and Ace from space" - random micro fish

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              "top pair on the flop, top kicker in the hole, here comes the river - BOOM! and Ace from space" - random micro fish
              Your giving him too much credit with AQ

He showed Q8 and mhig

Comment

Working...
              X