No announcement yet.

Football-betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchez AT scorer, Ozil AT Assist and either to score from a free-kick please

Comment

What are the people not locking in €10-20 betting tonight?
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I already have my first €50 on a Real victory at 6/4, thinking of then going with the draw in-running at around 3/1. Both bets came in last night (finally, after missing twice the previous week) so hate the thought of having opposing bets but am very unsure on what to expect. A Juve win will surely sink all of my possible bets though!

Comment

Ladbrokes giving 3-1 on Madrid to qualify for a max tenner. Bet has to be placed after kickoff and before the first goal in the game.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            What are the people not locking in €10-20 betting tonight?
            under 2.5 pre, 1-0 and 2-0 in play between PP and B365 offers.

Comment

I think it'll be 2-1 to Madrid tonight and the match will go to ET. Is it EVER +EV to bet on correct score with the odds the bookies offer? It seems like it has to be one of the worst value markets going.
              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                I think it'll be 2-1 to Madrid tonight and the match will go to ET. Is it EVER +EV to bet on correct score with the odds the bookies offer? It seems like it has to be one of the worst value markets going.
                Ever? Yes, free bet offers..

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                  Try and tie it in with a bookie that has a refund trigger for Correct Score markets etc if you're not going down the free bet offers from Bet365/PP

e.g Unibet refund (max £70) if goal is scored after 90 minutes

Betfair refund if your chosen trigger comes up
                  • Cristiano Ronaldo scores first (If the player is void in the first goal scorer market, the trigger will become Match ends in a score draw)
                  • Real Madrid win by 3 goals or more
                  • Match ends in a score draw
                  • Real Madrid win 1-0
                  • Carlos Tevez scores anytime (If the player is void in the anytime goal scorer market, the trigger will become Match ends in a score draw)

Comment

50 is on Madrid. In running will be on cr7 fgs.
                    Gonna throw 5r on Ramos fgs too.

Comment

Just did the 50 on Isco first goal and doubling up with the in play 12/1 gift. What can go wrong

Comment

Fuck it, Pirlo first goal scorer at 18/1 because I love the fucker. Wanted a fgs bet for the big sweat and was toying with so many names(morata/pogba good prices). GWAN PIRLO!
                        (will wait 5 minutes though, to see if real are utterly on top - will change if so)
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Played it safe last night so going for it tonight. Pre-game over 0.5 goals, in play Real to win in ET 22/1. Really feeling a 2-1 Real win and Juve's older team to tire in ET.

Comment

Betfair have a special tomorrow for all 3pm games(only 5) to have over 1.5 goals @4/1.

Pretty nice enhancement from 3.87 to 5.00. My max bet is only €3.33 unfortunately but figured I'd share anyway, plus some of their other offers are over 1 point bigger than any other site if you like the odds(tempted by stoke/everton draw double at 12/1).

Only bet for tomorrow so far is to lay southampton 1st half, might do spurs too.
                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Christian Bentekkers 1st scorer pls & ty.
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Would I be correct in my assumption that €20 in total bets will qualify me for the tenner in-play with PP for the Villa game and that it doesn't have to be one single €20 bet?

Comment

No cards is 13/2 with £3.65 today in the Everton hammers game, both sides fighting for the extra Europa league place with the fair play thingy.

There won't be a tackle made today

Comment

Ya I have that backed too.

and the unders on cards on the same site.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                      Christian Bentekkers 1st scorer pls & ty.
                                      Spot on!!......... At least I have Mane in fantasy footie, 5 more goals please so I have a chance
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Gerrard @ Evens for MOTM has to be the bet of the day in his last game at Anfield ...

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                          Jelavic should be even money to be Hull's top scorer next season. Currently priced 13/5 here with PP.

Opr
                                          Ya legend ya! Paid out there
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Anyone else thinking Lazio and Middlesbrough today??

Pretty certain I'll be betting lazio or lazio dnb, but I think I have a bit of disliking to Norwich as I always want to bet against them though. Should I in this instance?
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                              Bet365 doing the 50/50 offer on both CL semi finals.

Opr
                                              Doing the CL Final too

Comment

If someone was lucky enough to have €20 on Juve at 28/1, what's the best approach for the final? Green up now, or have some fun?

Comment

Boyles doing a bet €50 pre-game / free €25 bet in play (after 10 mins it seems)

Comment

If your horse finishes 2nd/3rd in the Derby, Ladbrokes are offering a free bet on the CL final up to the value of your Derby stake (max €25)

Comment

Gonna back Juve to win on penos at 14/1. Seems a tad generous. There is a template, mourinhos template, (albeit pre neymar/Suarez) for shutting barca out and think it could go the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

http://www.boylesports.com/sportsboo...tion/?id=30425
                                                        Be wary that the in play bet excludes Match bets.

Comment

Unibet doing bet €30 pre bet €30 risk free in running also.

Comment

http://www.boylesports.com/sportsboo...tion/?id=30425
                                                            Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                            Be wary that the in play bet excludes Match bets.
                                                            Customers depositing using Neteller or Moneybookers will not be eligible for this offer
                                                            This is always the biggest pisser for me. So many sites have it for their bonus, and signup bonus terms. Although i move money from Boylepoker into Sports and vice-versa so my Boyles money isn't directly received from Skrill.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              This is always the biggest pisser for me. So many sites have it for their bonus, and signup bonus terms. Although i move money from Boylepoker into Sports and vice-versa so my Boyles money isn't directly received from Skrill.
                                                              Plus some of Boyles odds can be redic stingy. I pulled them up on it recently on Twitter & they quickly changed them & denied they ever had them at the price I saw

Was looking at some small interest bets & Pique anytime was one. 12s on PP, 11/2 on Boyles. Like why bother.

Comment

Yep, this always means I don't take them up on it, annoying.

Comment

How're the Skrill and Neteller lodgements at an advantage?
                                                                  I notice it's also in the PP t+c's.

Comment

Does Tevez/1-0 @80s on PP seem like a decent interest bet?

Comment

Does Tevez/1-0 @80s on PP seem like a decent interest bet?
                                                                      Decent interest bet if juve are to win I think that will be the score, but barca will score for sure.
                                                                      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

If someone was lucky enough to have €20 on Juve at 28/1, what's the best approach for the final? Green up now, or have some fun?
                                                                        It would seem a pity not to green up a bit? At least take enough off the table so you show you a profit regardless of outcome, and to reflect the length of time your €20 has been tied-up in the bet.

Comment

Taking full advantage of Bet365, Paddypower and Boyles CL final offers tonight. All pre-match bets are the same - Barcelona to win in 90 mins. Still not certain what to do for in play, initial thoughts are to gamble the Bet365 on over 3.5 goals, then use the PP free bets on Messi anytime and Neymar anytime. No arbing, it's Barca or bust!

Comment

Suarez fg 11/2 and the pints are on me
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

On Overs pretty big, also Vidal man of the match at 25''s , if Juve have any chance he'll be vital.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I've went for a surprisingly large bet on Stephan Lichtsteiner to be shown a card. Let's chop some Barca players down!

Comment

Copa America bets?

Carlos bacca @ 16s top goalscorer
                                                                                  Columbia @ 6s outright
                                                                                  Last edited by eamonhonda; 10-06-15, 20:54.
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Alexis top scorer for me. Their group is putrid.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                      Alexis top scorer for me. Their group is putrid.
                                                                                      Not really, Ecuador and Mexico are decent sides, Ecuador in particular conceed very little.

Group B have Jamaica who'll be whipping boys and Paraguay who are awful these days, arguably the worst team in South America now. Top scorer will most likely come from here, can't go too far wrong with Kun at 9's.

Will be supporting Chile but can't see too much value outright, perhaps Ecuador at 50s as a back to lay.

Going with unders in tomorrow nights match.
                                                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 11-06-15, 00:08.
                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        Not really, Ecuador and Mexico are decent sides, Ecuador in particular conceed very little.

Group B have Jamaica who'll be whipping boys and Paraguay who are awful these days, arguably the worst team in South America now. Top scorer will most likely come from here, can't go too far wrong with Kun at 9's.

Will be supporting Chile but can't see too much value outright, perhaps Ecuador at 50s as a back to lay.

Jamaica with a chance of qualifying? No suarez for Uruguay and Paraguay a bit shit they might sneak into 3rd spot and qualify for knockout.
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Read Mexico fielding a weakened squad?
                                                                                          Saving players for gold cup?

Kun looks a decent bet but argies playing jamica last, might rest Kun if job done?
                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 11-06-15, 06:37. Reason: Did the maths :)

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            Jamaica with a chance of qualifying? No suarez for Uruguay and Paraguay a bit shit they might sneak into 3rd spot and qualify for knockout.
                                                                                            Nah squad is mainly MLS and lower league lads, wouldn't give them a prayer personally, Uruguay prob their weakest in a good while but strong enough to bag 2nd here imo.
                                                                                            Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                            Read Mexico fielding a weakened squad?
                                                                                            Saving players for gold cup?

Kun looks a decent bet but argies playing jamica last, might rest Kun if job done?
                                                                                            Yeah Mexico still have a few of their European based lads in there, looked solid enough against Brazil in a friendly the other day, think they'll finish third in the group but can't see them being easy to beat.

Yeah possible they could be already through, its one of the perils of this market, but Argies, Chile, and Brazil, all arguably play their easiet game last so may be a factor for all, also means a higher chance they may need the points in the final game having played the tougher matches first.
                                                                                            Last edited by The Situation; 11-06-15, 08:04.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Scotland look a big price versus Ireland tomorrow. Been watching some interviews from players and management in both camps and Scotland definitely seem more up for it.
                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Good start to the Copa last night.^

Think we'll see a close to 70% unders rate in this tournament.

Like Hills' 17/10 about over 55 booking points tonight, Bolivia received by far the most yellows in the last south American qualifying and can see them lunging in plenty tonight against the nippy Mexican youngsters.
                                                                                                Last edited by The Situation; 12-06-15, 16:52.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Does anyone know how the standings in the group's of the Copa are calculated, h2h goal difference?

I'm specifically looking at the group C games tonight. 4 teams on 3 points, looking for an excuse to punt Venezuela @ 16/1 and Peru @14/1 to top the group.
                                                                                                  Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 21-06-15, 11:15.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                    Does anyone know how the standings in the group's of the Copa are calculated, h2h goal difference?

I'm specifically looking at the group C games tonight. 4 teams on 3 points, looking for an excuse to punt Venezuela @ 16/1 and Peru @14/1 to top the group.
                                                                                                    Goal Difference -> Goals Scored -> H2H

Comment

I think Coutinho for Brazil against Venezuela at 7/2 anytime is a big price. Neymar is suspended so he starts. Firmino starts too and in a friendly just before the Copa they played as a front two nearly with Coutinho behind Firmino which looks like how they could setup tonight. On him at 33's 2+ too.

Opr

Comment

Where's the value in the Copa America now that we're into the QF's? I haven't watched enough of it to know. Are Brazil that bad, that they are 5.9 on Betfair even though they played Paraguay next? Chile seem to have a nice little bracket going with Argentina, Brazil and Colombia on the other side.

Comment

Where's the value in the Copa America now that we're into the QF's? I haven't watched enough of it to know. Are Brazil that bad, that they are 5.9 on Betfair even though they played Paraguay next? Chile seem to have a nice little bracket going with Argentina, Brazil and Colombia on the other side.
                                                                                                          Neymar being out of the comp has a big bearing on that price, they've been average enough so far. Argies should really piss up but they never do it the easy way, always seem like a group of talented individuals and not a team. Chile been the best watch so far and the most impressive. Dont think there's been a whole lot of value on the outright all along, wouldn't turn anyone off Uruguay as Chile may feel the pressure in the knockout stages at home having never won the competition before, whereas Uruguay have won it lots. Basically a gimme semi final for whoever wins that match too.
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Tip for use lads. TNS to beat glenavon tonight at 6.45 in a club friendly. It came from a irish league player. Rang a mate who works with pp there and he just said they took a 3 grand bet on them in the last hour as well. Glenavon apparently fielding with only 1 first teamer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                                                                                                            Last edited by Johnny Tightlips; 23-06-15, 17:25.

Comment

Price still available on bet365,might be worth a flutter,thanks for the info

@GE_sportsnews: @tnsfc team Harrison, Price, Spender, Edwards, Seargeant, Finley, A Edwards, Reed, Cieselwiclz, Draper

That's the tns team that's starting tonight,wonder could we get their team from a league fixture s month ago,see how strong they are tonight
                                                                                                              Last edited by bigfrank08; 23-06-15, 18:09.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank08 View Post
                                                                                                                Price still available on bet365,might be worth a flutter,thanks for the info

@GE_sportsnews: @tnsfc team Harrison, Price, Spender, Edwards, Seargeant, Finley, A Edwards, Reed, Cieselwiclz, Draper

That's the tns team that's starting tonight,wonder could we get their team from a league fixture s month ago,see how strong they are tonight

Every one of that starting team is named in their first team on their website anyway, so looks promising.

Comment

7.45 KO.

Glenavon team last time they played at home in April

Last TNS team 2nd May winning Welsh cup final

Comment

Glenavon FC ‏@Glenavon_FC 24m24 minutes ago
                                                                                                                    TEAM NEWS v @tnsfc McGrath, Boylan, Lindsay, McKeown, Neill, Drylie, Caldwell, Sykes, Hall. Hamilton, Rea

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                                                                                                      Tip for use lads. TNS to beat glenavon tonight at 6.45 in a club friendly. It came from a irish league player. Rang a mate who works with pp there and he just said they took a 3 grand bet on them in the last hour as well. Glenavon apparently fielding with only 1 first teamer.

Profit before people.

Comment

1-1 at half time. TNS all over them, they have hit the bar and missed a penalty as well as other chances. Had a sizeable touch on TNS HT/FT. Hope its not one of those nights, as it seems like it at the minute.

Comment

3-1 now about 10 minutes into the second half

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X