Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chagall looks interesting in the 17:00 Naas at a massive price. Showed decent toe early in first few races but faded badly. Drops back to 5f today, it's looks bred for speed so probably it's optimal distance. Lynam operation not what it used to be but still have faith he can ready the odd sprinter for a few wins. In all likelihood it's one for handicaps but in a maiden low on depth I like the 66/1.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      but in a maiden low on depth I like the 66/1.
      Odds are getting shorter hmmmm
      If found please feed me chips

Comment

Originally posted by Boylo91 View Post
        Odds are getting shorter hmmmm
        Nothing too dramatic. It's a pretty bad ew race for bookies as it stands so doesn't take much money for them to clip an outsiders price.
        Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Anyone fancy doing a Friday night Dundalk tipping competition up to say last fixture before Christmas? We can spitball logistics if there's interest. €250 buy in to make it worth the sweat.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone fancy doing a Friday night Dundalk tipping competition up to say last fixture before Christmas? We can spitball logistics if there's interest. €250 buy in to make it worth the sweat.
              How many people on here would have the knowledge of Dundalk you and GAB would have?

Comment

What format are you thinking about?

Would probably feel too much like hard work for me
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  What format are you thinking about?

Would probably feel too much like hard work for me
                  Maybe like a €100 fantasy bank each week to use how you feel. Give points to the top 3 finishers each week based on highest return, say 10pts- 1st, 5pts- 2nd, 2pts-3rd. Keep a league table and whoever has highest accumulative points total by Christmas wins.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Maybe like a €100 fantasy bank each week to use how you feel. Give points to the top 3 finishers each week based on highest return, say 10pts- 1st, 5pts- 2nd, 2pts-3rd. Keep a league table and whoever has highest accumulative points total by Christmas wins.
                    Seems odd; why not go with SP return to level stakes?
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Word for Spencer's Son ew in the 18.45 Kempton

Comment

And Cracking Name in Naas @ 4.25 but price gone i think

Comment

Excellent work Silver Tiger. Hope you doubled them!

Comment

Can you bookies boys tell me. Does the winnings get calculated by the cashier or the shop. Twice the same girl tried to short change me . Was expecting it. Mutters must have entered it wrong. Suspect. Powers in Rathcoole. 1/2 thinking of reporting her

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                              Word for Spencer's Son ew in the 18.45 Kempton
                              Dancer!

As an aside, it is nice when you back a horse at 6's,can't watch the race and find out it won at 12's

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                Can you bookies boys tell me. Does the winnings get calculated by the cashier or the shop. Twice the same girl tried to short change me . Was expecting it. Mutters must have entered it wrong. Suspect. Powers in Rathcoole. 1/2 thinking of reporting her
                                Don't they scan all winning tickets now!?

If so, you would think the till/screen would give the winnings

Till won't be making an error so...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                  Don't they scan all winning tickets now!?

If so, you would think the till/screen would give the winnings

Till won't be making an error so...
                                  Cheers . It was a fair few bob (no aftertiming) but she was deffo trying it on.

Comment

Dancer!

As an aside, it is nice when you back a horse at 6's,can't watch the race and find out it won at 12's
                                    Ah here missed that .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                      Ah here missed that .
                                      Best price guaranteed online, can't remember if shops do same

Comment

Best price guaranteed online, can't remember if shops do same
                                        Missed the tip.

Comment

Cheers. Yeah. Done singles and the double at 3s and 13/2. A shock of the good kind when I looked at my account.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            Excellent work Silver Tiger. Hope you doubled them!
                                            I did 😉rushing home to watch utd and checked my account!! Done two singles and a double, one drifted from 6s to 12s thanks silver you legend👍
                                            location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Thanks silver had a €20 double. Nice drift too

Comment

thanks again silver-tiger
                                                Attached Files
                                                Last edited by The Color of Money; 03-10-18, 11:00.

Comment

Fontwell

My two for today

2:40 Graasten 5/1

4:25 Wizards bridge 6/1

Comment

3.05 gowran park ARTIC SOFIA 4,50 gowran park PADRAIC O CONAIRE ascot 4,10 AFRICAN JAZZ 3 each way doubles and each way treble

Comment

Friend of mine has a share in the King of Brega running 4.15 Gowran
                                                      Expects it to run into a place at least
                                                      Nice price of 12/1 at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                        Friend of mine has a share in the King of Brega running 4.15 Gowran
                                                        Expects it to run into a place at least
                                                        Nice price of 12/1 at the moment
                                                        Good man Looks like he snatched it at the end!

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                          Good man Looks like he snatched it at the end!
                                                          Good finish
                                                          Couple of very happy lads down in Killkenny

Comment

Originally posted by arrymyboy View Post
                                                            3.05 gowran park ARTIC SOFIA 4,50 gowran park PADRAIC O CONAIRE ascot 4,10 AFRICAN JAZZ 3 each way doubles and each way treble
                                                            Cheers backed padraic o conaire👍👍👍

Comment

decent profit, got one tomorrow, been waiting a while for it, stable information , will post midday tomorrow

Comment

Vinnie the Hoodie looks a bit big at 8/1 in the 2:30 Gowran. Far from disgraced on hurdling debut last time and looked one who'd benefit from the step up in distance. Elliot has the odds on favourite in the race but by his own high standards he has a miserable record at Gowran(8% last five years), clearly doesn't send many of his decent ones there so hopefully a fav worth taking on. Good place value in race for each way players.

Gonna lay Elliots pair in the first too and hope there's something of use in the field to put it up to them.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

premier rose 1,40 fontwell

Comment

Sea of Class looks well overpriced for the Arc at 7/1?

Was closer to 3s at the start of the week. I know she's got a poor draw but still.

Comment

Sea of Class looks well overpriced for the Arc at 7/1?

Was closer to 3s at the start of the week. I know she's got a poor draw but still.
                                                                      Goddammit. Beaten by the draw. Would have got up in a couple more strides.

Still rating this a great shout at the odds.

Comment

Spectacular picture from yesterday at Gowran

Profit before people.

Comment

Class picture, he's the stamp of his mother

Unfortunately I wouldn't see him finishing in front of Perigrine Run again yesterday
                                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 07-10-18, 19:54.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation
                                                                            Today's your day
                                                                            We given Doctor Duffy in the last at Tipperary yesterday, but the price is well gone now.

Comment

Ayr 5:15 Handsome bob 22/1

Comment

Mokhalad ew in the last in Limerick might be good I'm told.

Also low sun in the big one in Newmarket and small ew on the Godsen Dettori horse in the same race with as much places as you can get.

Comment

Someone just texted me an EW bet on Der Mc in the 1.35 at Limerick - 150s on 365 and a few others but into 25s on Boyles. May be nothing and no info but stuck a small ew bet on.

Edit 300s on BF so probably nothing to it
                                                                                  Last edited by Dice75; 13-10-18, 12:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                    Someone just texted me an EW bet on Der Mc in the 1.35 at Limerick - 150s on 365 and a few others but into 25s on Boyles. May be nothing and no info but stuck a small ew bet on.

Edit 300s on BF so probably nothing to it
                                                                                    I got the same. Plus a voice msg.
                                                                                    Nag is still running
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hopeful that Miss Jabeam will run into a place in the next at Naas

Comment

Word for Centrifolia 4th race in Gowran tomorrow.
                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                          Up against a few IPBers I see...

Comment

Cheers musty

Comment

Ty ty👍

Comment

There's a Flat meeting at Thurles today?

Can't ever remember that before.

Comment

There's a Flat meeting at Thurles today?

Can't ever remember that before.
                                                                                                  Was meant to be jumps but ground was deemed unsafe so they threw on a flat meeting instead.

Seems unprecedently dry this autumn, tiny fields going off in lots of NH races this last month due to it.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Emily Grace 6.30 Fundalk
                                                                                                    Told to back ew

Comment

Awesome 20 ew on it. Ty ty!!!!!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Emily Grace 6.30 Fundalk
                                                                                                        Told to back ew
                                                                                                        ...Fuck Casey, I'm voting you...Did a single, and also ew treble with gabs 2...#onetime...

Comment

Cunt didnt even text me.

Comment

Phoenix of Spain looks the value in the group 1 at Donny tomorrow imo, currently 5/1. Looks a weakish renewal of the race. He's the only one with group winning form this season, and also gave Too Darn Hot a good race at the track last month, the closest any horse has finished to Gosdens superstar this year, was impressive on the clock that day. The one to beat imo and will take a big improver to turn him over.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Mawaany 4.50 leop
                                                                                                              Told to back ew

Comment

Good stuff
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Mawaany 4.50 leop
                                                                                                                  Told to back ew
                                                                                                                  Two great shouts in a row.

That's you, Pat Mustard and Silver Tiger I all owe multiple pints to!

Comment

Cheers boys.

Comment

Mawaany 4.50 leop
                                                                                                                      Told to back ew
                                                                                                                      You fucking legend!!!
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Good word for bercasa in Galway 2.50

Comment

Motahassen 4.10 Nottingham
                                                                                                                          Same source as last week

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X