...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...IPB weekly lotto syndicate...

...Following the spectacular failure of our shot at binking the lotto, I feel the only appropriate next step is to setup a regular weekly lotto syndicate... It was good craic doing the last few draws, so happy to run this for awhile and see how it goes...

...Below are the rules/guidelines of the syndicate...

1. The syndicate will be for a weekly draw- the Saturday Irish Lotto only. I'm just going to do Saturday for time being, as otherwise it may become too much of an expense for people too quickly.

2. Each member will have €5 taken from their balance and used to buy tickets, and everyone will just have 1 share each, including me.

3. The golden rule is, if you do not have €5 in the weekly draw, you will not be in that draw, even if you've been in previous.

4. The way i'm hoping to work it is for example. You send me €30/€40, and each week I will deduct €5 from your balance, then after each draw, increase your balance with the winnings. When your balance goes under €5, I will mark you in RED, and PM you to let you know you need to send me money. So you will have notification and nearly a week to get it sorted.

5. You can send me money in whatever amount you want, but my preference is not just €5 a week, as it would be a pain (so send 6 weeks at once etc).

6. When you want out of the syndicate, simply just let me know and i'll send you your money.

7. The syndicate will hopefully go on forever, but will end when it goes to only a handful of people left, or our bank gets to €1,000,001 or more.

...So they are the rules, if you're in, let me know how much you want to put in for your starting balance, and get shipping (Use a proper fecking reference!!!)...

...FIRST every IPB weekly syndicate takes place THIS Saturday- can you afford to not be in?...

SPREADSHEET UPDATES
    Last edited by luckforsome; 15-10-19, 21:16. Reason: ...Adding spreadsheet...

In, sending €30

Comment

In. Will ship 30 in a few mins.
      This too shall pass.

Comment

The fear of not being involved is too real, will ship in the morning and of course a million thanks for organising, you are a gluten for punishment as they say in these parts!

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
          1. The syndicate will be for a weekly draw- the Saturday Irish Lotto and Lotto plus. I'm just going to do Saturday for time being, as otherwise it may become too much of an expense for people too quickly.

2. Each member will have €5 taken from their balance and used to buy tickets, and everyone will just have 1 share each, including me.

3. The golden rule is, if you do not have €5 in the weekly draw, you will not be in that draw, even if you've been in previous.
          Fair play lad!

Just one thing:

Irish Lotto costs €3 with and €2 without Plus per line

Would make your life easier if you had the figure based on that multiple

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
            Fair play lad!

Just one thing:

Good luck!
            ...Oh yeah I know... I'll be buying the €3 lines with all of it...Say for example 40 members, then €200 tickets it will be 66 lotto plus and 1 lotto no plus...

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
              Fair play lad!

Just one thing:

Good luck!
              Definitely remove the plus

Comment

In for the spin
                Fair play

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                  Definitely remove the plus
                  ...I'll throw the question out there so... When you're mentioning in, mention it you prefer with plus €3 per line, or without plus €2 per line... If people prefer without plus that's cool, whatever majority suits...

Comment

...Currently just 6/7 members so far, although I'm expecting a full sheet by the time the first draw rolls around...

Comment

I'll send a tenner a week till we win . This ok Mr Liamo?

Shipped
                      Last edited by Solksjaer!; 15-10-19, 13:59.

Comment

in as well obviously. need to make the money back!

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                          ...Currently just 6/7 members so far, although I'm expecting a full sheet by the time the first draw rolls around...
                          €50 sent, BOI so might take a day or two.

Comment

In Liam, will send later

Comment

10 euros sent. forgot to mention but i'd for scrapping the plus

Comment

Sent 50. Thanks again for organising

Disappointed I couldn't include dots in the transfer info note...

Comment

In, will ship 30, can you send me bank details please.

Comment

Will ship 25 in the morning

Comment

...Currently up to 10 members... I've included the spreadsheet in the first post, and will be updating this as we go along... The first one is the example, just to show how I plan to track everything...

...And just one change from original post- I have scrapped the Lotto plus, so it will be just main draw each saturday (unless we have an odd number of members, then it'll be 1 line of plus to keep things equal)...

Comment

In for this Liamo. Will stick money in ur account tomorrow, not sure yet if 30 or 40 but you will know - cos it will have "Rahenyrhythm" all over it!!! Apart from being a yeast-free punishment sucker-upper, you sure are a glutton for it!!' Cheers, man ...and thanks ...

Comment

Shipped 30 euro, thanks a lot Liam.

Comment

Stuck 40 in there Liam -ref Rahenyrhythm - thanks for being the craicmeister!

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post
                                              In for this Liamo. Will stick money in ur account tomorrow, not sure yet if 30 or 40 but you will know - cos it will have "Rahenyrhythm" all over it!!! Apart from being a yeast-free punishment sucker-upper, you sure are a glutton for it!!' Cheers, man ...and thanks ...
                                              Glutton, gluten it's all the one to me really!!

Comment

Sent thru €25 this morning
                                                Spend wisely young man

Comment

€20 sent

You had me at "no Plus"

Comment

Lol premierstone, I'll take any opportunity to make a brutal joke ! No offence meant ...

Comment

Originally posted by Rahenyrhythm View Post
                                                      Lol premierstone, I'll take any opportunity to make a brutal joke ! No offence meant ...
                                                      None taken mate

Comment

Can you send me bank details please?

Comment

Hi luckforsome, sent on 50 there.
                                                          Thanks a million.

Comment

...Updated sheet- currently up to 14 members...I'm sure this will grow as it goes on!...

Comment

50 sent. Tx for running it.

Comment

Gwan so, in for 30. Sent.

Comment

...Syndicate currently closed for new members until tomorrow... Our first draw is tonight, we have 16 members so €80 which is 40 lines of lotto, no plus...Will post pics of tickets later...

Comment

...40 lines purchased, screenshot attached...Woman behind the counter seemed shocked, asked in 5 different ways am I sure I want to buy such a large amount...Should've gone to her for the big ones...
                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

...Week 1 update...

...We had €80 worth of lines, and returned €49... 38 losing lines, 1 with €8 and our 2nd last line got 4 numbers- 5,8, 19 and 34... €3.06 back each, and spreadsheet updated with closing balance...

...Attention new members- you are now welcome to join!!!...

Comment

Forgot about this

Thanks for running it, be nice to bink something.

Comment

1 winner of the jackpot. I assume that was us? Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                            1 winner of the jackpot. I assume that was us? Nice one.
                                                                            Few days ahead of yourself lad!

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                              Few days ahead of yourself lad!
                                                                              It's on twice a week. Wednesday and Saturday. I'm assuming hes buying for both draws, otherwise what's the point.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                It's on twice a week. Wednesday and Saturday. I'm assuming hes buying for both draws, otherwise what's the point.
                                                                                OP says Saturday's only

Comment

#41
                                                                                  ...Had said only doing it on Saturdays, as twice a week would probably deter some people...

Comment

#42
                                                                                    I missed that detail. It's a bit ridiculous only doing it for half the draws in fairness, but if those are the t's & c's then so be it.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      ... We now have 17 members, which means a slightly uneven amount...I bought 42 lines of lotto with no plus, which equates to €84, and 1 euro unspent (will donate yo charity)... Screenshot of all lines included... Will update tomorrow with results, and also an update on double weeks, (its coming, prepare)...
                                                                                      Attached Files

Comment

#44
                                                                                        ...Week 2 update...

...We had €84 worth of lines, and returned €33... 39 losing lines, and 3 lines of 3 numbers getting €11 on each of them, so each member gets €1.94 added to their investment...

...Have PM'ed all members, if you could reply that would be fecking marvellous...

Comment

#45
                                                                                          ...The people have spoken...I have had 8 positive replies, and I am preempting 6stars PM based on previous post...So I am going to be doing Wednesday and Saturday draws from this week on-wards... So keep an eye on your balance, as it is gonna be go go go until we bink the millions...

Comment

#46
                                                                                            ... Once again 17 members, so 42 lines of lotto with bo plus, and €1 extra...Will save all of these and then use them all at once eventually... I have included everyone in the Wednesday draw, as 13 out of 16 came back and said yes, would hate to bink it and not have the other 3 in it lol...
                                                                                            ...Lotto tickets attached...
                                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

#47
                                                                                              ...Week 3 update...

...Well it was not a happy Halloween for our Wednesday draw... Just the €18 returned, from 6 euro on 3 different lines... Will be buying Saturdays tickets today as away for the weekend... Spreadsheet update shortly...

Comment

#48
                                                                                                ...Tonight's numbers attached below...Had to buy online as couldn't make it to shops due to being away... €17 members, €84, 42 lines, and €1 left in the bank...
                                                                                                ...Will post results tomorrow at some stage, and may nee to send some reminder emails to top up accounts, you've been warned bitches...
                                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  ...Week 3 close update...

... Hey all, sorry about delay in updating last Saturdays results, was away for the weekend... It was actually our worst performance by a mile... We only got back €12 overall from our €84, or about 71 cent each...

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    ... And straight to tonights business... Same 17 people for €85 , so 42 lines no plus and €1 for the kitty...
                                                                                                    ...All 17 had enough in their balance for tonight's, but a couple will be low funds after tonight... Screenshot of tickets attached...

...PS, of all the draws in this and the mammoth euromillions ones, the 2 worst returns have come from online... So will have to make it to shops to buy if it continues!!!...
                                                                                                    Attached Files

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Hey Liam, no worries. I am out of the country from tomorrow, Friday 8 Nov, returning Sunday night 18 November. Just so you know. Have €26-odd in my account so should be ok for the few draws during that period. If there are any decisions to be made on anything while I'm away, you have my proxy. I'm very easy about these things anyway as you have prob guessed! Ok, that's it. Good luck us, the struggle continues !!!

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        ...Week 4 Wednesday update...

... As expected, online tickets are a scam lol... We got back €18 from our €84, which is just over €1.08... Will be sending some emails tonight to remind to top up the account...

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          ... Another Saturday, another draw... 17 players , €85, so 42 lines of lotto no plus, and €1, for the kitty... Screenshot of tickets attached...I know I mentioned how unlucky we are when doing it online, but in honesty it is the same...I'm not like the boards nerds working out the hot and cold numbers...For that level you need to subscribe to my premium syndicate, pm for pricing details of course...
                                                                                                          Attached Files

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            ...Hi all... you may have noticed the lack of lotto tickets for last nights draw, I can only apologise!... My intention was to buy them online, but I got stuck in a work meeting oncall and couldn't get to buying them... I will aim to buy them on a Tuesday and friday going forward, just so as yo not miss any more draws...

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              ...Hi all... Saturday night lotto... 17 members, €85, 42 lines lotto no plus and 1 for the bargain bin... Screenshot of tickets attached...Actually bought yesterday just incase...
                                                                                                              Attached Files

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Hey mate, I sent 30 euro today, ref: gorr72 lotto

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  Hi
                                                                                                                  I sent 20 last week

Ty

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    ...Week 5 Saturday update...

... We are not millionaires yet- well not though this anyway... Another poor return, €16, or €0.95 each for all of us... Spreadsheet updated with balances, and I have sent a PM to 4 people who are in the red...Will stick all in tomorrow because i'm a generous soul... Still just the 17 of us, might go spamming for more...

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      50 sent.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        ...Wednesday draw...

...Wednesday night winners coming up... 17 members, (1 leaving after tonight's draw), so 85 euro which is 42 lines no plus... Screenshot of tickets attached...Have received money with thanks from a few , so will update tonight/tomorrow...
                                                                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X