Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    some gamble going on at stafford at the moment 200s into 20s
    Horse?
    Race?

Comment

Sehayli

haha back out to 66/1
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Tommo must be the worst commentator there ever was.

Comment

ah I got a whisper for Boom the Groom at Epsom 7pm
          However given it's been picked by the RP I wouldnt class it much as a hot tip
          actual wording below...
          Someone I work with knows somebody who transports horses to meetings and has told him to keep an eye on Carroll's horses at Epsom tomorrow and mentioned Boom The Groom.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Told Beau Rocko should go close in tbe 8.15 once handles the track. Was told to back at 4s but seems to be into 3s now.

Last time i was in Bellewstown was thr pre-married stage prob 05 in the boom times. Went up to meet an architect and a builder in Drogheda for a quick lunch to tie up a deal for 500 houses. Course the plumber was dragged along by the builder and i knew straight away he was the man to get me the contract.

Anyway that was 2pm on the Weds. Next thing i remember is me and said plumber in a Corporate type job on the Thursday about 10pm and we swigging from champagne bottles standing on the tables. Turned out we werent really invited but had been there all day sampling the free grub and alcohol.

And my uncle was staring at me. Why? Coz i had blagged into his Irish Cement shindig where he was ine of the head honchos.

Got thr contract and a pay rise thr following week so the trudge back to Drogheda was worth it in the end.
            Last edited by Dice75; 05-07-18, 18:56.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              Not overly impressed with Cleary hunting a gap up the rail at Bellewstown. Yard on ew so loots back but i was on the nose.

Mind you he wasnt closing enough for me anyway
              Last edited by Dice75; 05-07-18, 19:23.

Comment

5 of 7 winners at Roscommon tonight ridden by lady jockeys. Record?
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

two double today

6:40 bath Molly Jones 19/4
                  8:55 Kempton little palaver 19/4

and E/W on
                  2:50 Yarmouth feel the noize 8/1 6th
                  4:35 lingfield Dandy lad 50/1 2nd
                  Last edited by The Color of Money; 11-07-18, 16:02.

Comment

Charming Kid in the 2nd at Newmarket not the worst each way pick @ 40s. 8 runners in it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                      Charming Kid in the 2nd at Newmarket not the worst each way pick @ 40s. 8 runners in it.
                      got 45/1 on lads

25 E/W got €250 up €200
                      Last edited by The Color of Money; 12-07-18, 13:34.

Comment

3rd

Comment

We'll take that.

Take the e/w DP?

Comment

That's grand now, sit down in a cafe for a bit of lunch, waiting for food to arrive, take out phone... next X amount of lunches paid for

Comment

We'll take that.

Take the e/w DP?
                              i did of course.
                              only 33/1 on PP though

Comment

Slievenamon 20.20 Cork
                                Tara Mia 17.55 Downpatrick

Ew and ew double on.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                  Slievenamon 20.20 Cork

Ew and ew double on.
                                  Dancer!

Comment

Fucking lovely. Hung on for a place 8.20 too.

Comment

Fucking lovely. Hung on for a place 8.20 too.
                                      Was dreaming dreams there for a bit

Who you bet with?

I did with Ladbrokes, first 4 as well, resulted as a loss, contacted support, trying to sort for me

Legend anyhu!

**Sorted, payed out. Dancer!!!
                                      Last edited by Guest; 13-07-18, 20:08. Reason: **

Comment

Slievenamon 20.20 Cork

Ew and ew double on.
                                        Cracking tip, nice one!!!

Comment

Did the ew double. Thankfully got the 4 places so decent return but was allowing the mind to wander half mile out! WP.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                            Was dreaming dreams there for a bit

Who you bet with?

I did with Ladbrokes, first 4 as well, resulted as a loss, contacted support, trying to sort for me

Legend anyhu!

**Sorted, payed out. Dancer!!!
                                            Powers. Done them before 9. Had 18s on the first and 25s on the second. Second went out to 33s for half the morning so missed that but can't complain.

Comment

In Bratislava for the weekend, sitting outside having a beer waiting on the wife.had a look on here saw this realized powers is blocked over here now, rang a mate to do 2 ew singles and an ew double.Thanks alot 👌
                                              location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                In Bratislava for the weekend, sitting outside having a beer waiting on the wife.had a look on here saw this realized powers is blocked over here now, rang a mate to do 2 ew singles and an ew double.Thanks alot [emoji108]
                                                Moving to Brussels next month and just back after flat hunting same issue, with all my accounts is there anyway around this??

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                  Moving to Brussels next month and just back after flat hunting same issue, with all my accounts is there anyway around this??
                                                  Unibet, being, Ladbrokes probably the best known sites with a Belgian license, get set up when you move over.

Comment

surprised to find my Betfair blocked in Scandinavia and Germany, is that just since powers got their hands on it?
                                                    Don't remember it happening anywhere before.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                      Unibet, being, Ladbrokes probably the best known sites with a Belgian license, get set up when you move over.
                                                      Perfect thanks!

Comment

*Bwin the second one

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          surprised to find my Betfair blocked in Scandinavia and Germany, is that just since powers got their hands on it?
                                                          Germany don't allow the exchange, you could open a Betfair sports book account in Germany.

Not sure on Scandinavia, Denmark are regulated so that would be blocked but the others should be ok I think.

Comment

Just use data roaming and you get an Irish IP address

Comment

Power of now 605 Leopardstown meant to have an each way chance.
                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

my two Doncaster bets e/w

8:35 music seeker 14/1

9:05 Grandscape 8/1

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                  Power of now 605 Leopardstown meant to have an each way chance.
                                                                  Meh slow away and a bit green might be one to keep on the side of

Comment

Yeah decent FTO run. Was 2.8 for 4 places on B etfair. Didn't back it but will keep an eye next time.

Comment

PP had it at four places at 12/1 so still profit in it. Good shout!

Comment

Rattling Jewel should go close in the Scurry hcap today off 76 with a 10lb claimer up.Was 5th in this last year off 90.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                          Good few ppl putting him up but can't have him. I've laid him last two times as well. He is 7lb out of the handicap so is running off 83 rather than 76. He has the 10lb claim to help but I'm not sure he is a kids ride. Along with that he needs softer ground to be at his best. It's not a very strong race so maybe he can fill the places but I'd be really shocked if he were to win?

I've backed Goergian Boy in the 2nd, think 12/1 about twice the price he should be.
                                                                          Ya very fair points, ground certainly not ideal. Don't think its a great race and not sure there's anything absolutely thrown in either. Hopeful it can sneak a place at least with 4 paid.

Comment

Like that shout on Georgian bay. Just watched back his last run at 7f here, flew home late on and the 2nd there Kaille gone up 4lbs and is 11/4.

Comment

Hey Lads, heading to Naas for the racing tonight and bringing the young fella for the first time...he's only 3 so won't be able to be spending much time studying the form! So any tips would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance

Comment

Good word for Black Jewel 745 Wexford.

Comment

Dark Vision is some lump of a horse!

Comment

Ruby took an interesting tumble today

Comment

You'll have to explain to me whats interesting about that and what it has to do with Neymar ?

Comment

These arguments are so boring. Individual cases like that are always impossible to fully judge intent either way (without seeing betting patterns of usual suspects) but over a large sample of these dubious incidents the over the top cynic is more often closer to the true line than the indignant defender of the game.
                                                                                        Last edited by The Situation; 31-07-18, 17:34.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

You'll have to explain to me whats interesting about that and what it has to do with Neymar ?
                                                                                          It's not interesting, that was the joke.

Neymar reference, Ruby dives off the horse. Neymar is renowned for taking a dive.

You're welcome.

Comment

Hopeful that Dream Walker can finish in the money in the Mile.

Comment

Hopeful that Dream Walker can finish in the money in the Mile.
                                                                                              Ground has come right for him you would think.

Comment

UL there, got carried wider than anything and was in a bit of a barging match with the fav. One more stride, he gets a place.

Dem's de breaks.

Comment

Heart of Gold here for the larf

Comment

Anyone like anything in Galway?

Comment

been told to have a good bet on patricks park in 7.20 got on earlier at 5-1

Comment

My silver nails in the 8pm
                                                                                                        location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser soze View Post
                                                                                                          My silver nails in the 8pm
                                                                                                          Ty

Comment

Comptons finale 505 e.w. was told is working well at home
                                                                                                            Grasping at straws 745 jockey said it is best chance.
                                                                                                            Sakura 535 meant to be a good thing but is short

All at Tipp

Comment

Alpha Centauri probably the best horse I've seen since Frankel. Jesse is some genius.
                                                                                                              Last edited by The Situation; 12-08-18, 14:35.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Ishyaboi e/w in the bumper in Tramore. 25s on 365, 16s elsewhere. 8 runners, 1/5th odds.

Not a fan of these type of bets on flat bumpers but got a text earlier & saw it too late but 1st horse in the text won in Nottingham @9s so tentatively putting a small bet on this just in case....

Comment

Consequences not the worst 50/1 shot I've seen 19:00 Windsor.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

High Altitude worth few quid each-way 3.05 Killarney..around 12s

Comment

Good man
                                                                                                                      Job done nice cool Keane ride

Comment

Nice one thanks

Comment

Dancer

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X