Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha... Saw it was to 7/2 on pp this afternoon so skipped thinking all the value was gone.
    Wp
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      word for blametheshady 5.45 fundalk. Still some 18s in Boyles
      Backed it at 7s thought I missed the boat. Thanks tiger your a lege👌
      location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

What a cracking card in Navan today.

Regret not making the spin out already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
          What a cracking card in Navan today.

Regret not making the spin out already.
          Going for moyglass flyer in the 2:45 but am also going really big on peace n milan e/w at 66/1... Just wanted to post it here instead of the aftertiming when I am rich
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Laying the front two in the grade 2 next in Clonmel, one of the other 3 may catch them for fitness with an early season run under their belts. Place laying Douvan too.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              Laying the front two in the grade 2 next in Clonmel, one of the other 3 may catch them for fitness with an early season run under their belts. Place laying Douvan too.
              I thought Monalee always ran well after a break and will have no issue with the ground. Good luck either way you're a braver man than me.
              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

how did Douvan jump? I usually hold to the boxing mantra 'they never come back' but would be great to see him as a real force again as he looked superstar previously
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  how did Douvan jump? I usually hold to the boxing mantra 'they never come back' but would be great to see him as a real force again as he looked superstar previously
                  Almost unseated halfway through after a dodgy jump, wasnt too fluent over the last but travelled all over them otherwise which tbh after the layoff is a wildly impressive training performance.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Few mistakes in the round

Comment

They never come back to what they were, but it’s possible Douvan was so good he could come back 20lbs under his best and still win races just like Sprinter Sacre did

Comment

Bullshit! Sprinter wasn't 20Lbs from his best here

Sprinter Sacre has won the 2016 Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase for trainer Nicky Henderson and ridden by Nico De Boinville.http://www.racingtv.com/joinRa...
                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Never mind your faffing.....RDIII pick me a Dundalk winner - its FRIDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                            Never mind your faffing.....RDIII pick me a Dundalk winner - its FRIDAY
                            Proxy 18.15
                            Miss SnoosyBoots 18.45
                            Harvey Spector 19.15

Are my 3 darts tonight.
                            Harvey Spector HAS to come good at some stage...

Final Endevor will doubtless take some of my money too.

In short back none of these
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

8.45 Fundalk

Sestriere looks good value at 12s
                              Each way nap in Fundalk tonight

Comment

5.45 - Enough Said e/w for me

Comment

Might as well throw some shit at the wall - Barend Boy in the 8.45

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                    Proxy 18.15
                                    Miss SnoosyBoots 18.45
                                    Harvey Spector 19.15

Are my 3 darts tonight.

Going against, biased doh. Rockview Roman

Comment

Might as well throw some shit at the wall - Barend Boy in the 8.45
                                      My shit was thrown at the wall and missed but Ciao will have its night there soon, probably over a bit further.

Comment

Eamon An Cnoic in the Mackeson Gold Cup Chetleham.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          Proxy 18.15
                                          Miss SnoosyBoots 18.45
                                          Harvey Spector 19.15

Are my 3 darts tonight.

One day Harvey...

Comment

The Arkle trial on Sunday at Cheltenham is priced as a match between Al Dancer & Getaway Trump (11/8 each) but I’d find it hard to make a case for why Rouge Vif (9/2) is not favourite.

He was pretty unexposed over hurdles but his form is being made to look better and better every week. I’d say pretty confidently that he now looks to have superior hurdle form than the “Big” 2. He slammed Getaway Trump by 15 lengths (finished 4th) in his penultimate run over hurdles and the runner up has gone in twice in the last couple of weeks (and looks a top prospect), the third that day is also unbeaten in 2 runs since.

His jumping over hurdles wasn’t foot perfect and he did make a few errors in his sole run over fences but the form of that win still has a good look about it. Plus he handles soft ground.

Edit just to mention that the stable are bombing too with a double today and in total 3 wins from the last four runners.
                                            Last edited by Arazi; 16-11-19, 00:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                              I previously had a long chat with Harry Whittington about Rouge Vif. The essence of it was that the horse needed a flat track and the Cheltenham festival would be bypassed in favour of Aintree and Punchestown. It would seem he is running Sunday as it's the only slot in the program and it's a small field.
                                              His two best runs are arguably at Kelso and Market Rasen which are both plenty undulating so I won’t give up hope yet.

Comment

I predict one of the top 2 will be taken out

Comment

Waiting on midnight castilo for my biggest scoop in a very long time, fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                    I predict one of the top 2 will be taken out
                                                    If that’s the case then I hope it’s Al Dancer as I think Getaway will struggle to come up the hill.

Comment

12's seems a bizarre price for Pienta first at Cork tomorrow. B365 seem the only ones to have priced it up sanely.
                                                      Last edited by The Situation; 16-11-19, 19:44.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

LOL

Thats Hosses for ya

Comment

Sirjack Thomas in the last fundalk

Comment

Waiting on RD's Friday flutter but got 2 tips for Dundalk.
                                                            Patchouli 615
                                                            Royal Highness 745

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                              Waiting on RD's Friday flutter but got 2 tips for Dundalk.
                                                              Patchouli 615
                                                              Royal Highness 745
                                                              I am e/w punting Gilwen Grayson in the 2.15 at Ffos Las.

Might have to give up on Dundalk, track is rigged.

Comment

Place treble done on those three @ 5/1

Comment

Place treble done on those three @ 5/1
                                                                  Not for big lootz I hope!

Comment

Not for big lootz I hope!
                                                                    Thankfully not

Comment

Blastofmagic. 5.15 Fundalk to start the ball rolling

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                        Blastofmagic. 5.15 Fundalk to start the ball rolling
                                                                        Miss the start?

Looked lost out the back for a fair bit

Comment

19:00 Newc - Socru

20:45 Dundalk - Dance Alone
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                            Miss the start?

Looked lost out the back for a fair bit
                                                                            Got going to late to try reel in winner who had flown

Comment

Master Speaker (10/1) in the 8.15 has come down the weights while still running ok recently, could be able to get involved.

Comment

Francin 1st race Navan tomorrow

Comment

Brother in laws horse out in the 2pm Beginners chase at Navan today. 1st time out over fences after a mixed 3 race hurdle season just gone. Bought with intention of chasing and didnt seem to have the required speed over hurdes but i was in the parade ring when it came in 2nd to another Mullins horse and overheard Ruby say that he thought it was the better prospect and could make a good Arkle horse.

Tough enough outing today on paper but will be keeping an eye and ear if it shapes well to see if any plans for March at a decent price for something.

Comment

Brother in laws horse out in the 2pm Beginners chase at Navan today. 1st time out over fences after a mixed 3 race hurdle season just gone. Bought with intention of chasing and didnt seem to have the required speed over hurdes but i was in the parade ring when it came in 2nd to another Mullins horse and overheard Ruby say that he thought it was the better prospect and could make a good Arkle horse.

Tough enough outing today on paper but will be keeping an eye and ear if it shapes well to see if any plans for March at a decent price for something.
                                                                                    Is this a horse with no name or do we do our own detective work to find out young man

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                      Is this a horse with no name or do we do our own detective work to find out young man
                                                                                      Cashback I presume.

Comment

Cashback I presume.
                                                                                        The money going on him now
                                                                                        2s to 13/8

Comment

Looks like a decent enough horse
                                                                                          Well done

Comment

Ran well. Might be a nice prospect..was on @2/1 ty ty

Comment

Ran well. Might be a nice prospect..was on @2/1 ty ty
                                                                                              Yeah hopefully gets a good run at it. Plan seems to be keep to 2m Chases this season anyway, Leopardstown at Xmas, another run then Cheltenham all going well. Assuming it will be aimed at JLT but no word or prices up yet. Some big boots to follow......

Comment

Very nice finish, sure to have turned a lot of heads

Comment

Did Robbie Power take a bit of a pull on the second horse or was the tank just empty, looked like he completely stopped riding him before the last.

Comment

Going to back these two today

5.45 - Persian Lion e/w
                                                                                                    6.45 - Kasbah e/w

Comment

Received good word for Enniskerry in the bumper Fairyhhouse 3.15
                                                                                                      Proabably good for a fixed price place only top 3 or 4.
                                                                                                      Edit: NR
                                                                                                      Last edited by rounders123; 30-11-19, 14:16.

Comment

Wouldn't like to be laying the 12s about Soviet Pimpernel in the Royal Bond tomorrow.His run in Cheltenham in open company lto is best form in the race.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                          Wouldn't like to be laying the 12s about Soviet Pimpernel in the Royal Bond tomorrow.His run in Cheltenham in open company lto is best form in the race.
                                                                                                          20/1 available now, hoping he goes close.

Comment

Market wasn't wrong it seem. The winner looks the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                              Market wasn't wrong it seem. The winner looks the real deal.
                                                                                                              Pity Samcro didn't stay up but that was as good a round of jumping by a novice as I've seen for a long time.

Killer Miller here pls.

Comment

Pity Samcro didn't stay up but that was as good a round of jumping by a novice as I've seen for a long time.

Killer Miller here pls.
                                                                                                                Very impressive,shame Samcro tipped up alright

Comment

Killer Miller here pls.
                                                                                                                  Nice one wp

Comment

Boom!

Comment

Envoi on the under 5L 9/4 get in!. And also doubled it with Fakir!. Will be another nice one if either Beselling or Larazabel wins the golf.

Comment

Very precise and economical jumper OK
                                                                                                                        It was a shame the race ended there, Kennedy nearly broke his hand thumping the ground knowing that he should have asked for a big one at that fence, I'd say the only reason that he didn't was that he was travelling so well he felt he could afford to let the four year old jump away again as he was having no problem picking him up and was going to win a few lengths without getting close to the bottom of the tank.

Comment

100/30 Apples Jade is an extraordinary price considering the way she looks and is behaving compared to Navan

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X