Developing an Iphone app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developing an Iphone app

Would anyone here be interested in doing this. If so would appreciate a pm as may have a project going live in the next few weeks.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Thefonze View Post
    Would anyone here be interested in doing this. If so would appreciate a pm as may have a project going live in the next few weeks.
    Thanks
    LOL
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sorry if that seems unhelpful but if I had a for every time I was asked to 'just throw an app together , and I need it next week' I'd be ...
      That you ask the question at this stage is IMO a 90% indicator that your project is ill thought out and will fail.

But I do have access to people who can do good work in a hurry if the project is properly specced out and your budget is adequate for it.

Comment

Its for a professor friend of mine, the budget is approved and the app should be a reasonably easy one. Typically how much do they cost. I can then get all the specs etc and can arrange something hopefully.

Comment

PM sent
          jist is that if its really is as simple as you think and you really know exactly what you want to do, hire a code monkey on one of the exchange sites @ 20 an hour.
          If you need a good team to do something resilient that works you'll pay between 5 and 10 times that and burn more hours than you expect.

Comment

Working...
          X