Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Find that all weird and ghoulish for the public to be following/interested in the details of something like this. There's plenty of whodunits on afternoon telly for people to speculate on if that's what they're in to.
    ??? This really doesn't seem like a Phantom Lord sentiment.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

You really can drag the drama out of a session hitch.
          airport, lol

Comment

...A couple videos in a whatsapp group of the guy That killed the girl...Apparently from the night after he did it...He's celebrating and having a laugh with family knowing what he has done...Disgusting...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...A couple videos in a whatsapp group of the guy That killed the girl...Apparently from the night after he did it...He's celebrating and having a laugh with family knowing what he has done...Disgusting...
              Really? Didn't think he was spotted since he kidnapped the girl on Saturday afternoon until he was shot last night.
              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Wha? She went missing Saturday, he hadn't been home since Saturday afternoon. He was shot yesterday. Don't believe everything on whatsapp m8.

Comment

Thought I was in after hours for a minute there!

Comment

...Glad I said apparently ha...I stand corrected, they must be previous videos of him...

Comment

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Is that meant to show this (not on FB)

A video has emerged of Mark Hennessy collecting his brand new Qashqai from a garage in Dublin.Mr Hennessy was last night shot dead by Gardai investigating th...
                          Last edited by ComradeCollie; 21-05-18, 19:24.
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            Is that meant to show this (not on FB)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NGYlNzfMOA
                            Ya couldn't find online just saw on Neil Kelly's page. Which is public.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Has anyone started watching the second season of 13 reasons why on Netflix? Worth going back to or better off skipping it?

Comment

Did yer man just randomly grab that poor girl and kill her? Seems strange.

Comment

The best movie poster designer you've never heard of, Bill Gold, dies.

(Casablanca, The Exorcist, Dirty Harry, Clockwork Orange, A Street Car Named Desire, ad infinitum...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    I reckon she took Same route every day and he was watching her. Especially the fact he had a knife.

Ugh awful an only child. Him with a family. I even found his wife's fb page. Horrific
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

15 mins left in Pirlo's testimonial and it's 7-6 to the Blues. On Sky Sports

Started off like this, but lots of changes obviously!

Comment

HELP !!!

been so long since I did this I can't remember a fucking thing. Want to mail merge from excel (or access) and create a grouping.

So I have for example
                                        and I want 2 letters like

Dear A

12 ABC
                                        13 ABC
                                        14 ABCD

then Dear B
                                        12 ABC
                                        12 ABCD

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                          I reckon she took Same route every day and he was watching her. Especially the fact he had a knife.

Ugh awful an only child. Him with a family. I even found his wife's fb page. Horrific
                                          Word is he was quiet, bit stalkerish and had form of being creepy. Tis a mad one. There's a ton of creepy bastards like that around North wicklow the last few years. Some weird shit goes on and people are never done or even caught. Cops are useless. Is it true the gardai wanted to wait the 24 hours after gone missing even though there was reports she was bundled into a car?

Comment

Looking at a July trip centered around Tallinn, Helsinki and St. Petersburg. Anyone done something similar?

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                              Looking at a July trip centered around Tallinn, Helsinki and St. Petersburg. Anyone done something similar?
                                              Did Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius over ~12 days. I actually think you could give Helsinki a miss, or limit it to one night. Expensive and fairly bland imo.
                                              Liked the other three, especially Talinn, would have loved to be able to fit Petersburg in but it didn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                HELP !!!

been so long since I did this I can't remember a fucking thing. Want to mail merge from excel (or access) and create a grouping.

So I have for example
                                                and I want 2 letters like

Dear A

12 ABC
                                                13 ABC
                                                14 ABCD

then Dear B
                                                12 ABC
                                                12 ABCD

Sounds like it'd be most straightforward to pivot to standard format with column headers and rows and then do a standard one
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

No stranger than any other random victim of [insert famous killer].

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                  Is it true the gardai wanted to wait the 24 hours after gone missing even though there was reports she was bundled into a car?
                                                  Pretty sure that rule only actually exist in Movies/TV from the 90s. For their sake, I really hope it's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                    No stranger than any other random victim of [insert famous killer].

Pretty sure that rule only actually exist in Movies/TV from the 90s. For their sake, I really hope it's not true.
                                                    It's looking like the gardai didn't take it serious til the next morning.

Not surprising, they are either underpaid jumped up pricks or overpaid jumped up pricks who do nothing round here.

Comment

Have heard they were stalking his house waiting for him to come home. It only went public the next morning after he never returned.
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                        Word is he was quiet, bit stalkerish and had form of being creepy. Tis a mad one. There's a ton of creepy bastards like that around North wicklow the last few years. Some weird shit goes on and people are never done or even caught. Cops are useless. Is it true the gardai wanted to wait the 24 hours after gone missing even though there was reports she was bundled into a car?
                                                        Weird you say that, we had a guy from Wicklow town in doing work on our kitchen recently and he was a creep of the highest order.

Wife couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                          Sounds like it'd be most straightforward to pivot to standard format with column headers and rows and then do a standard one
                                                          Cheers. Did it in an access report instead.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Its been very quite around here the last few days.
                                                                Where is Jack??

not that im complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                  Big fan of Duck, might go tomorrow
                                                                  Never been before.
                                                                  Took a wander down at lunch and got a medium roast duck and pork belly over Asian veg
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                    Doc nicely came round to house when explained symptoms and have now been prescribed what seems like a fcktonne of Valium to get through the next few days. Six of them for today alone.
                                                                    jesus man.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      jesus man.
                                                                      Always find it strange the way doctors prescribe benzos to people with an alcohol problem. Years ago I was prescribed ativan, and although I have no recollection of it was told by friends later that I'd been knocking them back at the bar with straight whiskey.
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                        Where is Jack??

not that im complaining
                                                                        I was going to suggest canvassing, but on reflection he’s probably manning the border to stop the pregant women escaping and to stop the kids flying home to vote.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Doc nicely came round to house when explained symptoms and have now been prescribed what seems like a fcktonne of Valium to get through the next few days. Six of them for today alone.
                                                                          In fairness Hitch for a guy who has his struggles you function at a high level. Imagine if you were fully able to unleash your potential? You’d be unstoppable.
                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Did Tallinn and then got bus to St Petersburg seemed like the handiest route. Tallinn and St Petersburg are both brilliant in their own different ways. Tallinn is just epic (try to get a hotel in old centre). St Petersburg is in a different league as one of the world's best big cities. I'd give the Hermitage a miss though despite every tourist guide saying you go there. Very hard to eat bad in either city.
                                                                            St. Petersburg is the one that's the hardest sell for my wife ( She loves boats and trains hence the ferry to helsinki and then train into russia). It's somewhere I have wanted to go for a while now.

Comment

Is it a huge pain to get a visa to get into Russia?

Comment

A few of the music king songs have appeared on my discover weekly, does Spotify take data from your youtube or is the algo sensitive enough to pick up on our competition?

Comment

I think you mentioned the vallium/benzos helped the last time. 6 seems like a lot but they are probably lower strength. You should prob space them out. I was taking vallium a while ago and took two too close together and nearly fell asleep at the lights.

Comment

Where is Jack??

not that im complaining
                                                                                    He's back in Cambridge Analytica HQ.

Evil Genius : "You were set a simple level 1 mission, a message board with 3 women and 78 men, average age circa 35. Your task was to convince 20 of them to change their vote to No. A doddle compared to other message boards, How did you get on?"
                                                                                    j90210 : *Mumbles something*
                                                                                    EG : "You may go, please use that nice bridge that hovers over the shark tank".

Comment

Where is Jack??

not that im complaining
                                                                                      He probably got sick of the bullying half it from people you meet in real life and of course they contract like a pair of balls on ice.

Comment

I don't think there was any bullying, robust exchanges on a subject that inevitably gets very heated. And TBF to him he seems to be well able for it.
                                                                                        I would hope to see him here again no matter what the result.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                          He probably got sick of the bullying half it from people you meet in real life and of course they contract like a pair of balls on ice.
                                                                                          You can fairly switch your sensitivity on and off as it suits
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                            You can fairly switch your sensitivity on and off as it suits
                                                                                            Does this affect you Eamon think I was friendly to you in person.

Comment

Does this affect you Eamon think I was friendly to you in person.
                                                                                              Was only a joke, You were very friendly anytime I met you for sure.
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Was hoping for a more Emily Davison result.

Comment

Bullying? Give it a rest.

Who here that had it out with him wouldn't do so in person? Me? Hectorjelly? Mellor?
                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                      Bullying? Give it a rest.

Who here that had it out with him wouldn't do so in person? Me? Hectorjelly? Mellor?
                                                                                                      I've been known to be an even bigger bollocks in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        I've been known to be an even bigger bollocks in real life.
                                                                                                        Can confirm.

Comment

I see someone Irish on Stars down to last 18 in the Scoop ME L with $267k up top .

Already locked up more than their combined winnings over the last 5 years

Comment

Sickpuppy is much nicer IRL

Comment

Mick is sound.

I him anyway.

Comment

I bet Jacks a sound cunt and all
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Entered a comp on nova earlier. Name on the guest list for Bryan Adams.

Ship it. Just home so gotta get my ass in there now. Nice prize to win

Comment

Micks a gentleman.
                                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Good AMA here on Israel/Palestine!

This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                                        Entered a comp on nova earlier. Name on the guest list for Bryan Adams.

Ship it. Just home so gotta get my ass in there now. Nice prize to win
                                                                                                                        That's probably the worst bad beat I've ever read in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                          Micks a gentleman.
                                                                                                                          I know. I don’t think anyone suggested otherwise

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X