Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes, Flynn got $45k from RT (propaganda arm of the Russian state)
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      Its next level stuff. I've read less outlandish spy thriller books. The president being actually investigated for whether he collaborated with a supposed enemy country to get into power.
      Still don't get why HRC didn't play this up more during the campaign, a few well placed 'Comrade Trumps' in the debates and TV ads to put the focus on it. After all those American redneckers have long been taught to hate them commies.

I think someone here (RD3?) theorized that the democrats purposely eased off on Trump about 4 or 5 weeks out from the election, for the (in hindsight nonsense) reason that they feared he could be replaced by a different candidate, an undesirable outcome when they were certain they would beat Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Still don't get why HRC didn't play this up more during the campaign, a few well placed 'Comrade Trumps' in the debates and TV ads to put the focus on it. After all those American redneckers have long been taught to hate them commies.

I think someone here (RD3?) theorized that the democrats purposely eased off on Trump about 4 or 5 weeks out from the election, for the (in hindsight nonsense) reason that they feared he could be replaced by a different candidate, an undesirable outcome when they were certain they would beat Trump.
        she also eased off on the pussy grab stuff, seemingly figuring 'job done'

and the non-production of his tax returns

it's all very wierd

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Have you seen this ??

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            Saw it yesterday with a couple of my kids.
            Was brilliant. The cinema went all out with a belle and lumiere dressed up characters. Face painting and a few more Disney Princess 's walking about.
            At two points in the story glitter and streamers were released in a festive bang, the kids were in heaven and the atmosphere was fab.

Was only the 3D option there but it was great in 3D.
            OOh I can't wait am seeing it this weekend. I saw Alice in Wonderland in 3d Was epic!

I hope you all had a lovely time

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
            Lol that made me giggle LOVE

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              So weird. I somehow strained my groin in my sleep the night before last. So now I've Achilles issues and groin strain in the same leg.
              oh no get better!

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                Question... can one post Alcohol? present for someone? one bottle
                In Ireland yes. Internationally no. No liquids or creams lots of banned stuff.

For security and legal reasons, the following items are prohibited from International Mail services:

F.A.C.T. of L.I.F.E.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  It just shows how out of touch we all are.
                  Here is where the truth lies
                  https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...on_russialive/
                  Jaysus
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    Jaysus
                    I sometimes go in to see how the other side sees the world
                    I soon feel like there are bugs crawling in my brain.

In other news, watched Iron Fist over the weekend.
                    It's got flaws but again the soundtrack is banging

Get the album, "Malibu". Out Now! iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/malibu/id1065681363&app=itunesSpotify: http://open.spotify.com/album/4VFG1DOuTeDM...
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

My sense from the crypto community
                      Glolm. Any tea?
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Are you sitting beside the radiator?
                        Nowhere near it. Normal kitchen chair, left leg crossed over right leg
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Cross them the other way ya fucken gobshite
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                            Cross them the other way ya fucken gobshite
                            I do an odd time, its a lifetime habit. I'm in pub now and left crossed over right as usual. Can't see me changing.
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                              Glolm. Any tea?
                              Nah, might call around to yours for UC , whats on the menu?

Comment

Thats very specific.
                                Maybe its from following the Nun's instructions to keep them crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  she also eased off on the pussy grab stuff, seemingly figuring 'job done'

and the non-production of his tax returns

it's all very wierd
                                  She thought she had it won and was trying to prepare for a presidency with a republican congress and senate so trying to create an environment of compromise etc. A good lesson about planning too far ahead.

I read a good article recently about the difficulties the republicans are having in governing now that they have no excuse or president unwilling to sign their bills into law. It's a lot easier to protest than to govern.
                                  Last edited by V for Vendetta; 20-03-17, 18:20.
                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    Satnav requires some feng shui for her kitchen to stop the bad vibrations from swelling her leg. There is someone in Cork who can help you out, pay close attention to her vibration - illness list here:
                                    http://www.fengshuimatters.ie/health...ionships/64315
                                    Used to be big into Feng shui in my 20s. My mother still closes the lid on toilet after going as she believes it's taking away energy leaving it up lol
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

same as other ( needs tan) played poker yrs ago in naas for hours two legs swelled, went to A@E found nothing , it just bothers me its the one leg, is it cause i cross left over right maybe, its fucking double size of other like , only happens when im in kitchen on normal chair

edit ..... u being smart ya fucker lol
                                      Maybe a support stocking? Ask your gp though. I hope it's ok ..i am sure it an be easily remedied these things usually can be
                                      Last edited by Guest; 20-03-17, 19:02.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                        She thought she had it won and was trying to prepare for a presidency with a republican congress and senate so trying to create an environment of compromise etc. A good lesson about planning too far ahead.

I read a good article recently about the difficulties the republicans are having in governing now that they have no excuse or president unwilling to sign their bills into law. It's a lot easier to protest than to govern.
                                        A very good point. The guy in the Irish Times put it well on Saturday:

That’s one of the differences between being in government and not; in power, you’re playing with live ammunition. Your actions have consequences.

Comment

Kenny will stay until the end. I don't see him resigning or calling an election anytime soon.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                              Kenny will stay until the end. I don't see him resigning or calling an election anytime soon.
                                              He'll be gone very soon.

He's just got a stubborn streak and wants to be seen to go on his own terms.

Comment

He'll be gone very soon.

He's just got a stubborn streak and wants to be seen to go on his own terms.
                                                Do you think? There will be a general election then? That could be positive. Depending...

So long as FF don't get in again...maybe labour and independants. But who knows which way an election would go.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaseee don't let FF get in again.

Comment

Do you think? There will be a general election then? That could be positive. Depending...

So long as FF don't get in again...maybe labour and independants. But who knows which way an election would go.

I've got some bad news for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                    I've got some bad news for you...
                                                    Oh uh ...

Hold me.

My new EP: BAD PREMONITION is out now, listen here: https://orcd.co/badpremonitionepI'M ON TOUR! US & CANADA GET YOUR TICKETS:https://teishi.world/More Tei S...

I love this

Comment

Used to be big into Feng shui in my 20s. My mother still closes the lid on toilet after going as she believes it's taking away energy leaving it up lol
                                                      There are better reasons to be putting down the toilet lid but at least she got there some how.

Comment

Baliol -25

Baliol should win this easy unless Johnston wakes up

Comment

Not a chance. Right now FF probably sneak a majority in my opinion. The only question is can FG fight back under new leadership. Labour are looking at the wilderness for quite sometime. SF are sort of at an upper bound (i think a leadrship change and some new faces would help them kick on) and the independents have had their high water mark.

The next election is all about tax cuts and promising public services to everyone. So back to the auction politics we know best.
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I do an odd time, its a lifetime habit. I'm in pub now and left crossed over right as usual. Can't see me changing.
                                                            Don't cross them at all. Surely having one of your legs swell up to a huge size is a reason to stop the habit of a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                              The next election is all about tax cuts and promising public services to everyone. So back to the auction politics we know best.
                                                              wasn't that the last election?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                Don't cross them at all. Surely having one of your legs swell up to a huge size is a reason to stop the habit of a lifetime.
                                                                Agree but shur half the time I don't even realise I'm. Doing it. Currently legs on a cushion on coffee table in sitting room.

Be grand shur worse case scenario I'll be legless, nothing new there
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

What you headed to Sligo for Hitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                      Found that interesting. Never realised the previous default was so area skewed.
                                                                      FWIW globes are all wrong too.

Comment

I often see these vids on facebook of animals in weird half dead psositions , saw another one of a dog in a bath and I deffo reckon these animals are drugged in someway so said vid can go viral

not saying drugged delibretly but could be out of vets or whatever, dunno
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I often see these vids on facebook of animals in weird half dead psositions , saw another one of a dog in a bath and I deffo reckon these animals are drugged in someway so said vid can go viral

not saying drugged delibretly but could be out of vets or whatever, dunno
                                                                          Drugging > throwing out of cars

Comment

What makes gambling wrong but insurance right?
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

he confirmed Trump's claims about being tapped by Obama are a pile of shit
                                                                              Really? I thought he tap danced around the specifics. I didn't see the whole thing though, I'll watch it tomorrow.

Comment

Its next level stuff. I've read less outlandish spy thriller books. The president being actually investigated for whether he collaborated with a supposed enemy country to get into power.
                                                                                The fact that the investigation exists is not earth shattering imo. If they find irrefutable proof he should be fucked out and jailed. If they find it had nothing to do with Trump or his associates then they should at least have answers about the leaks.
                                                                                I don't know if the whole Seth Rich reward offer is a smokescreen on the WikiLeaks side of things but it's outrageously scummy if it was, I guess we may never know if he was the actual DNC leak. Between that and the latest Wikileaks which suggest that the US intelligence can make hacks look like they come from another country should force the investigation in that direction.
                                                                                Snowden released docs showing that the NSA are collecting data, including texts and voice data. I don't think it's a stretch to believe it's possible that nefarious people have access to that.
                                                                                The NY Times ran a story about phone tapping when the Flynn saga was in the news. So, they were tapping Flynn but not Trump? Or they were tapping people Flynn was talking to and captured his conversations, then used that information in the form of leaks to get him fired.

Comment

Well personal, I'd question the premise that gambling is wrong.

But to answer it at face value.
                                                                                  One is betting on an outcome to order to win money.
                                                                                  The other is betting on a outcome in order not to lose money.
                                                                                  That small difference, is all the difference.
                                                                                  Insurance offsets bad shit in your life. Gambling is chasing a winfall.

Comment

^^

Betting and laying ?

Big Little Lies, have gotten into this the last week, its a good watch.

Teasing the fuck out of the story though.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                      ^^
                                                                                      Betting and laying ?
                                                                                      Not really.

Laying is still gambling. It involves betting that will won't happen (or a non-event will happen). The goal is to make money. Not betting is always cost neutral, you assume no risk.

With insurance situations, not "betting" can have large cost - where you crash the car, house gets robbed, medical problems, without insurance. You choose not to bet, you there's no way to avoid taking on the risk.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                              Well personal, I'd question the premise that gambling is wrong.

But to answer it at face value.
                                                                                              One is betting on an outcome to order to win money.
                                                                                              The other is betting on a outcome in order not to lose money.
                                                                                              That small difference, is all the difference.
                                                                                              Insurance offsets bad shit in your life. Gambling is chasing a winfall.
                                                                                              You forgot one major difference.

THE BUZZ

Comment

Insurance pays out....

There is no legal guarantee in Irish law that gamblers will be paid their winnings, a judge in the Circuit Civil Court has said.
                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Insurers are scumbags who scour the small print to find any reason not to pay out on basically every claim made.

Comment

The mark of the man will be that everyone, Brit, Unionist included, will be full of genuine respect for him in their tributes.
                                                                                                    You would not believe the things I have been reading from said Brit etc. No love lost and posts full of hate!

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                      So, they were tapping Flynn but not Trump? Or they were tapping people Flynn was talking to and captured his conversations, then used that information in the form of leaks to get him fired.
                                                                                                      LOL, you really don't have any clue at all.
                                                                                                      Flynn's calls weren't being tapped the phones of the Russians that he was making traitorous promises to were - as anyone with an ounce of cop on would have known.

Comment

Ignore the clickbait headline, read the article. It's fun and relevant to our interests.
                                                                                                        Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 21-03-17, 10:06.

Comment

Flynn's calls weren't being tapped the phones of the Russians that he was making traitorous promises to were - as anyone with an ounce of cop on would have known.
                                                                                                          You may have a point or two but go easy on the G man. Bit ott.

Comment

Ignore the clickbait headline, read the article. It's fun and relevant to our interests.
                                                                                                            I liked the article just said the above as an aside

Comment

Let the shilling commence for the Aintree Tipping Comp.

Having bate the Brits up and down the Cheltenham hill, come surf that supremacy at Aintree.

Two weeks left for entries for those with cash to burn after Cheltenham. For those with less lucre, nicnic has added to €200 to the prize pool which will be used in the form of a nags napping nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                                Insurers are scumbags who scour the small print to find any reason not to pay out on basically every claim made.
                                                                                                                The calling string bet if you place rather than slide a pre-counted stack of chips out.

Comment

The fact that the investigation exists is not earth shattering imo. If they find irrefutable proof he should be fucked out and jailed. If they find it had nothing to do with Trump or his associates then they should at least have answers about the leaks.
                                                                                                                  I don't know if the whole Seth Rich reward offer is a smokescreen on the WikiLeaks side of things but it's outrageously scummy if it was, I guess we may never know if he was the actual DNC leak. Between that and the latest Wikileaks which suggest that the US intelligence can make hacks look like they come from another country should force the investigation in that direction.
                                                                                                                  Snowden released docs showing that the NSA are collecting data, including texts and voice data. I don't think it's a stretch to believe it's possible that nefarious people have access to that.
                                                                                                                  The NY Times ran a story about phone tapping when the Flynn saga was in the news. So, they were tapping Flynn but not Trump? Or they were tapping people Flynn was talking to and captured his conversations, then used that information in the form of leaks to get him fired.
                                                                                                                  I personally find it pretty hard to believe that any Billionaire or person running for high office in america who is not investing heavily in anti surveillance is not being tapped or monitored by some state agency.

It wont be signed off by a judge but I dont think to much of a tin foil hat conspiracy to assume it goes on. I think it is the same in Russia, China, Britain, France, Germany and any of the countries with a military strong man or revolutionary hero at the helm.

Could be paranoia on my part but I think the paranoia in those countries far out weighs mine.

Comment

You are blinded by your hate for Trump, and I can understand that, he is a hateful person. It's making you sound very naive though.

Comment

You are blinded by your hate for Trump, and I can understand that, he is a hateful person. It's making you sound very naive though.
                                                                                                                      What is naive?

Its a fact that Flynn was so stupid he didn't realise he was going to be recorded and he lied about it until he was caught. Not fake news not alternative facts just the ordinary reality of treachery.

Comment

Who won the Cheltenham competition?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X