Flopped two pair facing raise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flopped two pair facing raise

Hi all just looking for opinions on a hand I played recently, limped pot and I had 10 3 in BB, 4 players

Flop was 10 6 3 two hearts

I bet just under pot (€7), Ep limper raises to 26 second limper flat calls raise...second limper I know to be very loose player...

I have 160 behind me..what's the best play?

reads on EP limper?
    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
      reads on EP limper?
      Only played against him once before, no real knowledge of his game but seems solid and probably wouldn't 3 bet with air...I put him on a a10 or possibly a weirdly played over pair

Edit: obviously he could also have flopped a set
      Last edited by Colddeck; 20-07-15, 13:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Colddeck View Post
        Only played against him once before, no real knowledge of his game but seems solid and probably wouldn't 3 bet with air...I put him on a a10 or possibly a weirdly played over pair

Edit: obviously he could also have flopped a set
        do you think he ever makes this raise with a strong draw? Has the table been aggro pre-flop, would him limping with a big pair in EP hoping for a raise behind make sense? You'd be surprised how narrow a lot of player's range is when raising this flop, a lot of players would call with a hand in like AT ip and see what develops.
        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
          do you think he ever makes this raise with a strong draw? Has the table been aggro pre-flop, would him limping with a big pair in EP hoping for a raise behind make sense? You'd be surprised how narrow a lot of player's range is when raising this flop, a lot of players would call with a hand in like AT ip and see what develops.
          Table has been fairly agg pre flop, I don't remember checking a BB before this one, some previous limping and then 4 betting from EP but not from player in question, he could be betting a draw but I'm almost certain player two is flushing so it makes it less likely he is too...

Comment

Out of 3 options I like flatting the least.
            there are a lot of draws there, raise it up
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              Out of 3 options I like flatting the least.
              there are a lot of draws there, raise it up
              I shoved

Player one reluctantly threw in his remaining 75, player 2 tanked for about 90 seconds and called also.

Turn was Kh

River was Ah

So the more astute among you will appreciate I didn't like much like my hand after the turn and river Any guesses to what each player had?

Comment

45h or 78h would make sense for drawer.
                Pair 9s, Js or Qs with a heart for EP
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  45h or 78h would make sense for drawer.
                  Pair 9s, Js or Qs with a heart for EP
                  Nice shout on EP, he had QQ with a heart and won the main pot with flush

Player 2 turned over A3 to win side pot with aces up....i'm still trying to figure out how he called my 4 bet with bottom pair and no heart

Comment

Bloody hell,seek out player 2 as much as you can

Comment

Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like hhdealer.com into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by winbotter View Post
                        Quick question, this is the closest thread to my question that I can find, sorry. I’m looking for anyone that has any information on whether importing hands from a site like [Shilly McShillerson] into PT4 or HM2 will give you an advantage, like on Stars or PartyPoker? Any information would be helpful, thanks guys!
                        lol

Comment

Working...
                        X