No announcement yet.

Golf Betting Thread 2016 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backed Dufner, Kjeldsen and Russell Henley with SB and PP.

Balls deep in Dufner even opened a matchbook account to get over 200/1.
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

saw a note from myself from2012 to back Zach J for 1st round leader. hmm gotta do it for thursday now after reading that. i gots the sickness.

Comment

On Grace. Like him this week.
        Nibble on Kaymer at big prices. No form but his price reflects it. Doesn't like missing cuts at opens. Good wind and bad weather player. Thought he'd have challenged for an Open at this stage.

Main bet will be Sergio to do the O'Meara.

But I set a rule in 2014 for when Rory clears 20s and he's there. Still undecided.

Comment

jThorbjorn Olesen is great value with PP. 150/1 just stands out for me. He's inconsistent but there have been signs of improvement in this area and maturity of late. He is well able to win and has contended at big tournaments before. Often the play with him is to give him a few holes and then decide whether to back or not. It doesn't take long to see if he's on a going day. He has the talent.

Agree with Silver Tiger on Grace. He's available at 50s because he hasn't had a great year. But signs of life in Scotland last week, coupled with his ability to perform on the big stage, make him difficult to ignore.

Elbows is right about Dechambeau...however, I can't resist backing him. This week could tell a lot about him. Capable of anything. Could turn up with a snooker cue to do his putting for the week.

That's all I have for now. May add more. Burnt Cheeseburger is so consistent. He probably places and is a huge price but I'm just not a huge fan.

Harrington and Lowry will have to be backed also.

I'm liking Camillo Villegas in the Barbasol. Will double him up with a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
            On Grace. Like him this week.
            Nibble on Kaymer at big prices. No form but his price reflects it. Doesn't like missing cuts at opens. Good wind and bad weather player. Thought he'd have challenged for an Open at this stage.

Main bet will be Sergio to do the O'Meara.

But I set a rule in 2014 for when Rory clears 20s and he's there. Still undecided.
            I only asked that question last night, when was the last time Rory was 20s in a tournament.

Rory, Fitzpatrick and Knox for the interest

Comment

Apparently Conor Mcgregor has bought Golf clubs and is going to win this fucking event next year bitches.

Comment

Rose on the nose. 20/1
                Harman on the ....ew (couldn't get anything to rhyme with Harman) 125/1

Comment

...Harrington...Nothing else needs to be backed...(Will likely back more but you get the point)...

Comment

Sergio main bet 20/1, Wiesberger 180's and Si Woo Kim 310's
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Mike Lorenzo Vera 250/1 FRL. Might have a couple more tomorrow
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Matsuyama 22/1, Koepka 33/1, Holmes 125/1

Comment

all joking aside Zach J is playing well, not fazed by BO and is a good trading pick for profit.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post

You stole my Kjeldsen plan!

50 e/w at 150/1. Gogogo.
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                              ...Harrington...Nothing else needs to be backed...(Will likely back more but you get the point)...
                              As much as id like him to win have you watched him play recently, Happy Gilmore eat your heart out.

Comment

Gambling illegal in Indonesia but managed to get on the above, Coleys and Paddy H.

Should make the Sunday fear a bit more bearable.

Comment

Fowler looking likely to go off exchange fav, seems consistently looking like a deer in the headlights on major Sunday's doesn't put some people off.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Sergio

Grace
                                    Day
                                    Thomas
                                    Kaymer.

Rory left. Day twice the price despite having the same shite season. Day at 40s to win a golf tournament deserves to be looked at.
                                    Reminiscent of Phil in 2011 who was 50s. Came second.

Comment

Dufner FRL 125/1 and I'm done

Comment

Sergio, Z.johnson, Stricker, Sullivan Outrights
                                        F.R.L's Beef, Leishman, Finau
                                        And Fowler enhanced to place in top 20 at 5-1 on PP

Comment

Olesen
                                          Grace
                                          Lowry
                                          Harrington
                                          Dechambeau
                                          Z Johnson
                                          Laird

FRL's....T-Bo, Dechambeau, Zach, broadhurst and Laird.

Comment

All over sergio! Has the major in the bag and normally plays well in the open!
                                            https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Outright: Moore, Knox, Laird, JB Holmes

FRL: Cink, Perez, Drysdale, Baddeley

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                Just stuck £40 on Fitzpatrick for the British Open @80/1

Has said it's all about the open for him; playing well considering!??
                                                Added Dufner & Paud

Paud should be flying after comback last week

Harry Ellis @1000/1 at start of week (Coley!)

Davis Love @150/1 & Trey Mullinax in USA

Love showed a bit of form recently and could see this as his last proper chance at a win

Love @200/1 and Duffner FRL

Doubles all over shop!

Have about 4 kg of rice in house so ok for food for time being

Comment

Deshambolic start by Bryson

Comment

Added some Henley 100/1 and Clarke 400/1 FRL. B365 still going 1/4 first 6

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Blame Hitch obv!

added Lahari frl; was gonna do him last night, decent start and still 125/1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            who is this duff chancer and why is he taking our money?
                                                            Starting to look like Im the hex and not the Hitch

Comment

I have been on a decent run. Thought it was safe to come back back. I guess not.

Comment

I have been on a decent run. Thought it was safe to come back back. I guess not.
                                                                Coulda woulda shoulda and all but Christ; the only bet I picked out that I didnt do cause i'd done enough was Power FRL in states

-4 thru 5

I think i might retire

Comment

Comment

Rain due later in the evening, be interesting if some of the earlier lads can put up low scores before that comes. Although winds look calm all day so probably won't be too big a disadvantage for leaders.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Hope there's a tornado later this afternoon. Grace out in 29!

Comment

Comment

Phenomenal stuff from Grace. History made there.

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Yeah, realistically he's only going for a place. But I'm not complaining as I had him totally written off.

Comment

Horses for courses this weekend. Levi won it last year in Europe, runner up today.

Johnny vegas in the lead in Canada, defending champ. Berger retained a title earlier this year. Always worth noting for golfing bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                    Horses for courses this weekend. Levi won it last year in Europe, runner up today.

Johnny vegas in the lead in Canada, defending champ. Berger retained a title earlier this year. Always worth noting for golfing bets.
                                                                                    The course Levy won on last year was different to the one he came 2nd in today.

Comment

I backed Levy and Hoffman. I've watched so much golf today and I'm about to lose my second play off bet.

Comment

Started tracking my golf bets as of last week just as a matter of interest, small profit from places.

This week -

Barracuda Championship

WGC

FRL

Comment

DJ
                                                                                          Day
                                                                                          Woodland

Watney

Comment

Rory

Berger

Phil
                                                                                            Cantlay

GL fellas

Comment

Grace-obvious pick
                                                                                              Li - ridic value after open performance
                                                                                              Zach Johnson - beginning to play well again
                                                                                              T-Bo - just waiting for him to explode
                                                                                              Dechambeau - Has a tennis racket in the bag this week instead of a putter. Should be fun.
                                                                                              Bubba - Not sure if he'll make the cut for me yet. Has been putting like a man possessed.....with the spirit of a man who cannot putt.

Comment

Streb, Levy and Hend FRL.

Backed Streb and Levy as Back to Lays in outright.

Couldn't decide on any decent outrights ew

Might do some in running.

Comment

Win singles on Speith and Hediki.

Ew on Hoffman, Grace, Chapell, Woodland and Berger.

GL all.

Comment

Only 30 in this. Convinced Jason Day is back. Worth a score at 18s.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                                                                                                      Only 30 in this. Convinced Jason Day is back. Worth a score at 18s.
                                                                                                      I would tend to agree but went with Justin Thomas!

Comment

Anyone watching China last night. WTF happened DJ? Went to bed and he was a 1/20 shot and expecting to wake up to a few k in my account. Must have went on a bender Saturday night....

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                          Anyone watching China last night. WTF happened DJ? Went to bed and he was a 1/20 shot and expecting to wake up to a few k in my account. Must have went on a bender Saturday night....
                                                                                                          Started bogey bogey kept hitting the ball left, nothing went right for him looked like his head wasn't in it looked like the old DJ. Needed eagle on 18 went for it got unlucky went over the back of the green into the water. Signed for a 77.
                                                                                                          Most bookie markets were betting without DJ as was 1.05 with a 6 shot lead.
                                                                                                          Any idea what Rose s price was on the exchanges before the final round??

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                                            Started bogey bogey kept hitting the ball left, nothing went right for him looked like his head wasn't in it looked like the old DJ. Needed eagle on 18 went for it got unlucky went over the back of the green into the water. Signed for a 77.
                                                                                                            Most bookie markets were betting without DJ as was 1.05 with a 6 shot lead.
                                                                                                            Any idea what Rose s price was on the exchanges before the final round??

Comment

Our old pal soo min lee is 3 back. Was 2nd in this a few years ago (around a different track but similar to this) 100/1 with B365 1/4 T5 atm. Worth a decent pop ew

Comment

Wonder if Poulter can roll back the years and show his matchplay prowess again this weekend. Think he looks big at 25's in this format.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                  Wonder if Poulter can roll back the years and show his matchplay prowess again this weekend. Think he looks big at 25's in this format.
                                                                                                                  Poulter doing a real Poulter
                                                                                                                  Man knows how to fuck away a chance for a big result

Comment

To be fair Kisner has been a standout this week. He has been flying under the radar because his matches have not been shown much. He halved with Hadwin the first day and then thumped Wiesberger and beat Dusty comfortably the third day. He played serious golf on the second and third days of the group stage and since then he has continued in the same vein, he was -5 against Kuchar in a great game that went all the way and he was a couple under through 12 when he beat Poulter as well although that was very one-sided with a lot of help from Poulter.
                                                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Not playing this week but I'm all over Bryson Dechambeau for the masters. Value possibly gone now but I think he's going to have a serious tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                                                        Not playing this week but I'm all over Bryson Dechambeau for the masters. Value possibly gone now but I think he's going to have a serious tournament.
                                                                                                                        I tipped him to friends when he was 125s.

Short game will prob let him down though.

Comment

Nobody will get near Thomas if he doesn't calm down. Unreal standard at the moment . Tiger is a joke of a price .

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X