Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    On a better note, kids have discovered the joys of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air on Netflix.

Solid nostalgia!
    Hope they rerun Bosom Buddies

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by ComradeCollie; 16-10-19, 09:35.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Thought Bald was doing a bit on Yekaterinburg, and he just took a plane or three from there to Bolivia

LATEST MERCH: https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/bald-and-bankrupt🇧🇴The bus driver told me I could get off and walk to the airport. The only problem was it...

Comment

Anyone in need of a good laugh, check out the Euromillions thread in the old place, comedy gold stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
          Anyone in need of a good laugh, check out the Euromillions thread in the old place, comedy gold stuff!
          The thread in gambling logs?

Hilarious stuff. Was full sure it was a troll job till I checked the dates.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDad View Post

Yeah that's the one, priceless!

Comment

I assume there is no harm in linking to it? https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2057942198

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                Yeah that's the one, priceless!
                the 130m/1 odds were always somewhat stacked against winning large.
                I like this guy
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Have a spare ticket for a-ha in the three arena the 29th. Seated in block m and going for face value €65 if anyone is interested. Will throw it up on toutless and adverts.ie later.
                  EDIT2: TICKET IS GONE.

Also does or did an IPB'er live in Valencia of late? I'm heading there on Sunday for a few days an looking for recommendations.
                  Last edited by coillcam; 18-10-19, 21:24. Reason: Ticket price was arseways

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                    Also does or did an IPB'er live in Valencia of late? I'm heading there on Sunday for a few days an looking for recommendations.
                    Iago moved there recently.

Comment

There are a few threads, one with graphs and everything

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                        There are a few threads, one with graphs and everything

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Had apple ketchup for the first time ever tonight. Never heard of it before. Surprisingly a lot better than I thought it would be. Definitely a valid contender to the tomato ketchup.
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Humans are so dumb.

Comment

...SPAM ALERT...

...Did you know that after 4000 requests, and years of planning, that the inaugural IPB weekly lotto syndicate has been created?...And that this Saturday will be the first of what is guaranteed* to be the most successful lotto syndicate ever?...

...Currently 12 members, but fully confident that this will increase a huge amount the next 2 days... link below...

...*Actually not guaranteed, not even likely...

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand
                                What part is guaranteed?

Jaysus

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Jaysus
                                  Am dunk... Didn't read properly, lucky to be standing
                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

That guy Accumulator is putting some amount of charts and statistical maths into basically a martingale system. Bizarre stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                      That guy Accumulator is putting some amount of charts and statistical maths into basically a martingale system. Bizarre stuff.
                                      Id like to get his mathematical system and try it at something like dog racing or 5 furlong sprints at certain tracks

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                        He's like a creationist scientist, but with the lotto.
                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Something poetic about Boris and the DUP's current drowning man's grip on each other.

Boris should just subtly suggest the auld cash for ash thing could....vapourise....
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Lotta angry people out there

The backlash to the Extinction Rebellion (XR) demonstrations turned nasty on Thursday morning when a protester was dragged from the roof of a Tube train by a...

Comment

Comment

The diplomacy of a stable genius

Dear fellow megalomaniac,
                                                Please stop cashing that blank cheque I gave you

Comment

It's simple, all he has to do is start doubling his bet each time.

Comment

The diplomacy of a stable genius
                                                    The holder of the most powerful office in the world is manifestly mentally ill.

The vote in Congress (with 2\3 of GOP congressmen backing the censure) was actually quite heartening I thought.

Comment

If Labour are saying this morning is what I think they are saying, and its almost fucking impossible to parse anything Labour say these days into what they actually mean to do , but they sound like they'd be willing to allow enough people to vote through this deal as long as it is put up against a remain option in a referendum. There might be enough votes for that to happen if they can get all the moving parts get lined up.

A well run remain campaign - ahead of a GE - could get remain >65% against this or May's deal IMO
                                                      Last edited by Strewelpeter; 17-10-19, 09:28.

Comment

Are those chumps any more dumb than the mugs on here who think being in a syndicate gives them a better chance of a jackpot

Comment

If Labour are saying this morning is what I think they are saying, and its almost fucking impossible to parse anything Labour say these days into what they actually mean to do , but they sound like they'd be willing to allow enough people to vote through this deal as long as it is put up against a remain option in a referendum. There might be enough votes for that to happen if they can get all the moving parts get lined up.

A well run remain campaign - ahead of a GE - could get remain >65% against this or May's deal IMO
                                                          wishful thinking imo

they need to leave (and from the EU's point of view, for that to be proven to be a strategic disaster for the UK)

Comment

Would also want to be allowed to word said referendum. How the ballot is actually written will have a big impact on the results I would say

Comment

Deal agreed apparently.

Unknown if this means 'fuck the DUP'.

Would be truly beautiful if Westminster votes it down.

Comment

The holder of the most powerful office in the world is manifestly mentally ill.
                                                                That's what was elected. I haven't noticed any deterioration in his faculties over the last four years. As much as I wanted, and expected, a lack of sleep, exercise, and his diet to take a toll on him, he's as stable as ever.

Comment

So, if the DUP have been bribed persuaded, that brings the headbangers on the Tory ERG\Spartan side into line presumably (to vote for something they and Boris denounced as unthinkable previously).

All down to the 20 MPs he kicked out plus maybe some Labour Brexiteers? Good luck squaring that circle.

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeCollie View Post
                                                                    That's what was elected. I haven't noticed any deterioration in his faculties over the last four years. As much as I wanted, and expected, a lack of sleep, exercise, and his diet to take a toll on him, he's as stable as ever.
                                                                    I have been saying for about 3 months that he more out of control than ever.

Allowing a strategic enemy to declare war on an ally? that's a new one!

Comment

Deal agreed apparently.

Unknown if this means 'fuck the DUP'.
                                                                      OK, it is 'fuck the DUP'

Comment

Are those chumps any more dumb than the mugs on here who think being in a syndicate gives them a better chance of a jackpot
                                                                        If u not in u don’t win
                                                                        Life is a gamble
                                                                        Might as well play here than the local shop

Comment

Jesus, Barnier is impressive.

Comment

A Nation once again

Hardest of hard brexits with forced unitedish Ireland kicker... what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

OK, it is 'fuck the DUP'
                                                                              FUCKeDUP

Comment

OK, it is 'fuck the DUP'
                                                                                Has he any chance of getting it through parliament??

Comment

I think of all people the folk on here know it’s –EV and won’t be creating spreadsheets to analyse and justify it. A punt is had , and degens are gonna degen. Also did you know if you buy more tickets you remote odds are better.

I’ll put in a tenner for you if you are short Doobie ?

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                    Has he any chance of getting it through parliament??
                                                                                    Not if he doesn't bribe persuade the DUP first.

They have left themselves wriggle room. It'll probably come down to something as pathetic as a new leisure centre in Coleraine.

Comment

Varadkar looking all statemanlike. Hopefully that gets the Continuity FF out of the road in the forthcoming GE.

Comment

I get an annual Invite to the DUP conference for work, its next week so think I might take it up for the first time
                                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                          I get an annual Invite to the DUP conference for work, its next week so think I might take it up for the first time
                                                                                          WTF do you work at?

Comment

IT Consulting mostly but in recent years that has morphed into Business Analysis.
                                                                                            DUP have 10 MPs,so they do have a mandate, much as I despise the underlying sectarianism that fuels it.They have seats on the N Ireland Affairs Committee in Westminster.
                                                                                            They hold a lot of power in councils, and also a lot of the Plum Top Jobs (InvestNI etc)
                                                                                            There are plenty in party that you can have a normal conversation with. Even the Public heads (Jeffry,Arlene) can maintain a veneer of civility, it doesn't take much for the mask to slip though I have found.
                                                                                            The More Rabid Public heads (Jr,Sammy etc) don't feel the need to pretend.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                              IT Consulting mostly but in recent years that has morphed into Business Analysis.
                                                                                              DUP have 10 MPs,so they do have a mandate, much as I despise the underlying sectarianism that fuels it.They have seats on the N Ireland Affairs Committee in Westminster.
                                                                                              They hold a lot of power in councils, and also a lot of the Plum Top Jobs (InvestNI etc)
                                                                                              There are plenty in party that you can have a normal conversation with. Even the Public heads (Jeffry,Arlene) can maintain a veneer of civility, it doesn't take much for the mask to slip though I have found.
                                                                                              The More Rabid Public heads (Jr,Sammy etc) don't feel the need to pretend.
                                                                                              Not doubting their mandate. Was just wondering why they would invite you to the conference!

Comment

A Nation once again

Hardest of hard brexits with forced unitedish Ireland kicker... what could possibly go wrong?
                                                                                                Who will run the no to unification campaign in the republic?

I can't see anybody of worth (aside from myself and the Duke of course) stepping forward to do ao

Comment

Lotta angry people out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P1UXYS6Bmg
                                                                                                  Sod off Swampy!

Comment

Its the Businesses that I work for that get invited as opposed to myself. It would burn some of their souls to even type out my very obviously catholic name lol

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                      If u not in u don’t win
                                                                                                      Life is a gamble
                                                                                                      Might as well play here than the local shop
                                                                                                      Get that. Spreadsheet man is just having his own fun too

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                                      I think of all people the folk on here know it’s –EV and won’t be creating spreadsheets to analyse and justify it. A punt is had , and degens are gonna degen. Also did you know if you buy more tickets you remote odds are better.

I’ll put in a tenner for you if you are short Doobie ?
                                                                                                      Nah you're alright m8. Will wait til it's at the 190 again. Ty

Comment

Don't quite get what this means
                                                                                                        Cummings still hoping to force no deal which has always been his only win

Comment

Means that when the go they can blame NI and the DUP instead of EU (which wasn't working out well for them)

DUP get slaughtered and all the mouth breathers start screaming about handing back NI to the Republic

+Boris gets off fairly scot-free in the right-wing British press as he tried his best etc

Not as if they don't have form...

What a fool I was, I was only a puppet, and so was Ulster
                                                                                                          Edward Carson

Comment

Benn Amendment makes the tweet mad

t's either Deal or Extension (followed by GE, followed by, er, something else)

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                              Means that when the go they can blame NI and the DUP instead of EU (which wasn't working out well for them)

DUP get slaughtered and all the mouth breathers start screaming about handing back NI to the Republic( Stranger things have happened) .

+Boris gets off fairly scot-free in the right-wing British press as he tried his best etc

Not as if they don't have form...
                                                                                                              ;-)

Comment

I was asked by a friend to explain the events of today.

After 3 years of intense negotiations the UK has managed to secure the offer that the EU originally made. Boris will attempt to bluster it through Parliament but the tories have spent so long fucking everyone over, no-one is happy with it. Labour, Lib Dems, SNP dont like it as it's arguably a worse deal for the UK that the deal Theresa may attempted. DUP dont like it as it puts a border in the sea and will entice people in the north to ask why bother staying in the union. The ERG and Ukip don't like it as it's not Brexity enough and ties UK into keeping the level playing field of rights for workers etc.
                                                                                                                The only way it may go through is if MPs lose their bottle (not that unlikely) and vote it in fearing a hard brexit otherwise, of it they attach a confirmation referendum on the deal so people will have to vote Deal or Remain.
                                                                                                                That's it in a nutshell

Anything missing?
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Good one from a guy I know. After Liverpool hammer United on Sunday they’ll hire Steve Davis . They’ll be so far behind they’ll need snookers.

Ok that made me laugh. The Bastard

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    I was asked by a friend to explain the events of today.

Anything missing?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                      The only way it may go through is if MPs lose their bottle (not that unlikely)
                                                                                                                      10/11 to through in time to have them out if not on 31st in the weeks afterwards

Originally posted by odschecker
                                                                                                                      Brexit date
                                                                                                                      October 2019 - December 2019
                                                                                                                      10/11
                                                                                                                      January 2020 - March 2020
                                                                                                                      3/1
                                                                                                                      Not before 2022
                                                                                                                      4/1
                                                                                                                      April 2020 - June 2020
                                                                                                                      8/1
                                                                                                                      Just because we are not getting a hard border at Newry doesn't mean that its not still a complete catastrophe for us, there will be a hard border at Holyhead and Heathrow.

Comment

10/11 to through in time to have them out if not on 31st in the weeks afterwards

Just because we are not getting a hard border at Newry doesn't mean that its not still a complete catastrophe for us, there will be a hard border at Holyhead and Heathrow.
                                                                                                                        I honestly don't think it's get through the commons

Comment

Thought Bald was doing a bit on Yekaterinburg, and he just took a plane or three from there to Bolivia

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Probably because he has more on his mind right now than producing content. Hes under pressure right now over some recent allegations about his past

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X