Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
    Anyone got a link to watch the racing 😬
    Virgin media player if you are in Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
      Virgin media player if you are in Ireland?
      Cheers but I’m in oz

Comment

Cheers but I’m in oz
        This is working for me anyway. Should work in OZ since its and Aussie stream lol

With FirstOne TV you receive over 1.000 TV-Channels from more than 45 countries over the Internet on all your devices.

Comment

Great RSA, fabulous racing
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

Feck, snagged 48 on Wickla brave in running and didn't put in a lay

Nice to see the Jennies Jewel form lines still working out strong
              Last edited by Strewelpeter; 13-03-19, 15:10.

Comment

Footpads gonna hack up

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Today I will mostly be laying the Elliot horses.
                  good deal so far
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Is that a miraculous medal pinned to Tiger Roll's visor

Comment

Sempo to save me day.
                      Getting talked down though
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Envoi Allen. Can't wait for him to jump a fence. I reloaded at 9/2 earlier today...
                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Lee Roy to bag me some ammo for tomorrow pls.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            Thanks for that

Comment

We'll play half the profit on My Town Chicago in the next. ONE TIME.

Comment

bah, run out of 3rd close home @12s

Comment

bah, run out of 3rd close home @12s
                                  So many seconds

Really could have done with Geraghty getting Blue sari home in front

The winner of the Gold Cup is still available at 25/1
                                  onwards and upwards

Comment

CONEY ISLAND - (Cheltenham, 14:50)
                                    bet365 Bet now 33/1
                                    Race:
                                    Ryanair Chase (Grade 1) (Registered As The Festival Trophy)

Sinoria - (Cheltenham, 16:50)
                                    Race: National Hunt Breeders Supported By Tattersalls Mares' Novices' Hurdle (Grade 2) 8/1

Voix Du Reve - (Cheltenham, 13:30)
                                    Race: JLT Novices' Chase (Grade 1) (Registered As The Golden Miller) 10/1

Ones I got for today Christ hopefully today is the best day yet 🙈

Comment

CONEY ISLAND - (Cheltenham, 14:50)
                                      bet365 Bet now 33/1
                                      Race:
                                      Ryanair Chase (Grade 1) (Registered As The Festival Trophy)

Sinoria - (Cheltenham, 16:50)
                                      Race: National Hunt Breeders Supported By Tattersalls Mares' Novices' Hurdle (Grade 2) 8/1

Voix Du Reve - (Cheltenham, 13:30)
                                      Race: JLT Novices' Chase (Grade 1) (Registered As The Golden Miller) 10/1

Ones I got for today Christ hopefully today is the best day yet 🙈
                                      Are these your own fancies or is there actually someone sending you ‘tips’ for grade 1 races at the Cheltenham Festival

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                        Are these your own fancies or is there actually someone sending you ‘tips’ for grade 1 races at the Cheltenham Festival

Today’s were Sent I copied and paste + measure of my dream for the last forgot to put it up ,got it ages ago friend of mine shares owner ship

Comment

Today I will be mostly reloading on the Monalee Road To Respect RFC

Hopefully it will turn out to be the race it promises to be

Comment

Final Furlong L15

A few doubles with Paisley Park and footpad

singles on footpad
                                            Cuneo in the pertemps

one or two ew pokes in the mares
                                            hoping Measureofmydreams goes out a little

Comment

Excessive aftertime alert

SPOILER
                                              Gotta love a €5 combination tricast put on 1 minute before the off

Comment

RIP Pat Mustard . I hardly knew ya.

Comment

Having worst Cheltenham ever last day thank fuck 😂

Race1 sir erec

Race2 leonacvallo

Race3 derrion Ross+ Lisnagar Oscar

Race4 kemboy +mitebite

Race5 shantouflyer

6 notanother muddle

Race7 early doors nap

Comment

That was horrible
                                                    Farrier must be feeling all sorts of shit at the moment

Comment

"Knows how to lay them out for a handicap"

"Laid out for this"

"Well executed plan"

"Mapped him out"

At some point someone will say:

"Cheats in races leading up to the big handicap to get a suitable mark"

& no I hadn't backed anything in it, if I had, it probably would have been the winner

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                        That was horrible
                                                        Farrier must be feeling all sorts of shit at the moment
                                                        Farrier not to blame!

Unless you have heard/seen something?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                          Farrier not to blame!

Unless you have heard/seen something?
                                                          Not saying that, but I'd say he's obviously feeling like shite.

Comment

Going to take Elegant Escape 16/1 e/w - 4 places. Don't get to watch a lot of racing anymore but he should at least be staying on and pick off a few in final few furlongs.

Comment

Bristol de Mai still huge @25/1 He's the best horse in the race and sometimes its as simple as that.

This could be WPM's year most likely with Bellshill but I wouldn't be surprised by any of his.

Comment

Sigh 5 combo forecast Bellshill Bristol and Al Boum Photo

Mick O'Toole would have loved that

Comment

Had my biggest antepost on hazel hill here, fingers crossed.
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Dell’arca 4th race uttoxter

Rathbride prince 2nd race down royal

Comment

They're hoping DeBenno will run well in the 5 oClock at Navan today. Price drying up a bit now but 12s could still be a bit of ew value

Comment

I see Edwulf is scratched from National, injury or different plan do you know GAB?
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Also I'm not usually one to back short priced horses in maidens but Bandiuc Eile is a smash job at 2.3ish imo. Not certain of the precise average official rating of a the winner of a 3yo maiden at Dundalk but safely say a 107 horse is a country mile above that, she'd want to be seriously unfit and there to be a proper decent sort in the field to lose tonight, hard to make a case for her being odds against.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Loving the sposors name of the first race at Dundalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                              Loving the sposors name of the first race at Dundalk
                                                                              Spent many a school day sneaking into that fine establishment at lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                Also I'm not usually one to back short priced horses in maidens but Bandiuc Eile is a smash job at 2.3ish imo. Not certain of the precise average official rating of a the winner of a 3yo maiden at Dundalk but safely say a 107 horse is a country mile above that, she'd want to be seriously unfit and there to be a proper decent sort in the field to lose tonight, hard to make a case for her being odds against.
                                                                                Backed it at 8/11 Insurance 2 places.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  Beaten out the gate.

Comment

Decor Irlandis 5.00 D Pat today

Comment

Grand National

I’ve had Valseur Lido in mind for this race all year, since re watching last year’s race and realizing how well he ran. He travelled as well as anything to the 2nd last but didn’t stay on the heavy ground with a big weight. He hasn’t looked great this year but to my eye has been gradually improving each time. His best run was in the national trial behind Rathvinden. He then went to Cheltenham for the Brown Advisory, which is never going to be far enough. He travelled well without ever being in the race and was actually beginning to stay on when a big mistake 3 out finished any small chance he had.
                                                                                      He has dropped a huge 12lbs since his run in the national last year and I just can’t get it out of my head that on seeing that run last year he will surely be ready for a big run. The more I watch it the more I think you’d have to try and get him here of a good mark for a shot, given he isn’t really going to win anymore grade 1s.
                                                                                      Anyway he is 100/1 with 6 places with paddy power and 100/1 5 places ¼ place with bet365, and I’d be knocking them over at those prices. In my view if he avoids carnage on the first circuit we’ll be right in the firing line 3 out and that’s all you can ask of a 100/1 Shot.

3 Points EW NRNB 100/1 6 places paddy Power or 5 places Bet365 ¼ place.
                                                                                      sigpic
                                                                                      Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Sands of Mali and Tato Key tomorrow in Meydan. Told to back them both ew. Have had no luck over there mind you.

13:30 and 14:40

Comment

Viking hoard 3rd race weatherbe 👌

Comment

Stewards must be fairly lenient in Wetherby, seems to be a popular location for Hogan and Byrnes to send their filthy non triers
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Ickworth should be there abouts in 1st in Fundalk I'm told. As direct a source as is possible, currently some 9/2

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                                                                Ickworth should be there abouts in 1st in Fundalk I'm told. As direct a source as is possible, currently some 9/2
                                                                                                Fair play
                                                                                                Good start to the nights punting

Comment

Kemboy 3rd race

Burning ambition 5th race

Treasuas 5.35 Taunton nap

Comment

Surprised there wasn't more entries in the Aintree hurdle, you can probably fall into some good place money(and possibly win) running mid 150's in this such has been the state of this division this year. Good opportunism from Marmion et al putting Chit'bello in the mix.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Chibetelo has ew chance hear yard has a few quid on said last race no fluke working really well

Comment

Chibetelo has ew chance hear yard has a few quid on said last race no fluke working really well
                                                                                                        Only 2 places with the non runners which is very off putting

Comment

Over in aintree
                                                                                                          Sitting with one of Folsom’s blues owners
                                                                                                          66/1 at the moment the more rain the better
                                                                                                          My tip for the national

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                            Over in aintree
                                                                                                            Sitting with one of Folsom’s blues owners
                                                                                                            66/1 at the moment the more rain the better
                                                                                                            My tip for the national
                                                                                                            Sounds objective

Comment

I’ve given them 4 winners today
                                                                                                              They said they might have a winner for me Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                Only 2 places with the non runners which is very off putting
                                                                                                                Back on 365 with the ew extra you could still get 9-1 for 4 places or 12-1 for 3 places even with none runners

Comment

Peregrine run if Ye get 16-1 hop of it this would be my banker at the bigger prices

Comment

Peregrine run if Ye get 16-1 hop of it this would be my banker at the bigger prices

Horses don't come much more ground dependant than him, are you expecting it to dry out dramatically today?

I'd have thought the only reason he's still a runner is to get a bit of experience of the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Horses don't come much more ground dependant than him, are you expecting it to dry out dramatically today?

I'd have thought the only reason he's still a runner is to get a bit of experience of the course.
                                                                                                                      In oz not following it didn’t realise ground that bad had this down ages ago

Comment

Folsom Blue is a great if not strange horse. Balfe i take it you're getting the shout from the same people i was on him the last year. Gary OB and his mates?

5 times i've been advised to back him, all connections travelled and were expecting to scoop etc.

Placed in Sandown. Won in Punchestown in my favourite race of the year last year. Epic duel with Isleohopendreams and was then ROBBED in the Irish National.

Then the Welsh National, everyone was on from November on at decent prices and Codd was booked. Never travelled and they wrote it off to the good ground. Still finished like a train.
                                                                                                                        Uttoxeter last time out was weird. Russel was riding, Brutal jumping, walloped every fence on the last circuit and absolutely bolted up on the run in to finish sixth.

Hopefully he stays upright, would be great to watch him have a go at that long run in. And hopefully a swamp like Fairyhouse last year.

I've backed it anyway. No strong fancy but it's the national and i'm having a punt.

Comment

In oz not following it didn’t realise ground that bad had this down ages ago
                                                                                                                          Its hard to know its probably drying a bit but I'd be more hopeful than optimistic... wont be having a bet, will probably put something up to oppose it in the Aintree comp, but I'll be shouting him home if he does handle it today

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X