No announcement yet.

Euro 2012 Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't added anything in a while. Posted most thoughts in the BBV over the past few months and look like decent value now.

Bets include France (12/1) and Portugal (25/1) outright. Benzema (20/1) and Elmander (150/1) top scorer. France 2/1 to top group D. And Germany lay to qualify group B at very short

Might add a corner bet in the France England game. France over 6 is 5/2, kinda wary of being overly involved on France if they under perform though. Think they'll dominate possesion against England, with Evra and Debuchy making maurauding runs from full back and Nasri and Ribery in particular constantly trying to get in behind the English defence to get crosses in. Looks set up for a high corner count on paper, thoughts on this one? Alternatively they're 5/6 to have more corners in the game than England and giving how negative Woy is particularly with his full backs this looks decent.
    Last edited by The Situation; 08-06-12, 08:59.
    Profit before people.

Comment

i think its all down to styles of play, corner bets, then the players.
      Im struggling to remember how roy played with the pool. with west brom he didnt play too much with wide players whipping them in (afaicr) balls into feet were a lot more prominent. But without wayne to orchestrate things, and andy horse head playing - surely swinging the ball in is +ev for them.

I expect them to have 45% possession or less, and milner is likely to play on the left (right footed, cutting back in = less corners) although walcott may nearly compensate for him alone with his drive for the end line attitude
      your comment re the full backs flowing forward is definitely nullified by Cole and Johnson

tldr - i love it if wellbeck starts in front of young (as expected). If Andy plays, not as much.

source for corners market?
      GAA News Website

Comment

Oddschecker- More- View All markets, you'll then see all the corner markets scattered about. The over 6 France is under "Total home corners", hills are offering that particular one. The other one is under "more corners".
        Profit before people.

Comment

Update
          Winner 2012
          Italy 17.75 €200.00 €3,350.00
          Team Conceding Most Goals
          England 27.22 €48.50 €1,271.68
          Top Goalscorer 2012
          Sebastian Giovinco 512.31 €20.00 €10,226.20

Comment

group winners accum.

this or this:

moneyback if 1 team lets you down... OR 50% bonus on the accum?

The latest sports betting news, previews and tips from the busy world of football, through tennis, golf, cricket and more from the globe’s top sporting events are all right here. Keep up to date with best of the industry’s prices from online bookmakers and best bonus offers around, as well as staying tuned to the latest bookmaker news and details of where to find the best promotional offerings.

The latest sports betting news, previews and tips from the busy world of football, through tennis, golf, cricket and more from the globe’s top sporting events are all right here. Keep up to date with best of the industry’s prices from online bookmakers and best bonus offers around, as well as staying tuned to the latest bookmaker news and details of where to find the best promotional offerings.

50% bonus is pretty sweet deal

Comment

friend is offering 11/10 on a double for germany and holland to qualify from there group, too good to pass up?
              http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                friend is offering 11/10 on a double for germany and holland to qualify from there group, too good to pass up?
                Looks like a terrible price, id make it close to 6-4 off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                  11/10 is the best price available online. But doing 2 forecasts can get you a best price with different bookies of Germ/Holl @ 4/1 and Holl/Germ 11/4.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol Peter View Post
                    Any thoughts on the Euros?
                    Profit before people.

Comment

I'm putting a money on Russia to win at 2.50 against Czech Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                        Any thoughts on the Euros?
                        Havent done much on it as i am off to Vegas on sunday so wont be able to keep on top of it. Have a few outright bets for interest tho. With you on france anyways, Also good start for my lewandowski ew for top scorer too.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          11/10 is the best price available online. But doing 2 forecasts can get you a best price with different bookies of Germ/Holl @ 4/1 and Holl/Germ 11/4.
                          Best way to work it out is to dutch the two outsiders to qualify and that should give u the exact price. And just cuz its best available doesnt mean its value.

Comment

Dzagoev, get in
                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                              Dzagoev, get in
                              Pity he won't be taking the penos, thought for a moment he had the second too.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Dzagoev, get in
                                wanted to back him for first but choose anytime @ 5/2, had the polish lad earlier @ 9/2 for first goalscorer too,

and spite backed the greeks to miss the peno @ 5/2

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                  wanted to back him for first but choose anytime @ 5/2, had the polish lad earlier @ 9/2 for first goalscorer too,

and spite backed the greeks to miss the peno @ 5/2
                                  People have been killed for less than this. Holy after timing

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                    People have been killed for less than this. Holy after timing
                                    people in greece?

Comment

You can be on the outcome of a penalty kick? lollers.
                                      Fastest finger first?

Comment

Get in Dzagoev!

Comment

Nice start for a 3k pay day
                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Nice start for a 3k pay day
                                            Multiply it.

Comment

Had a dream Ireland beat Croatia 1 nil, so I backed that.

Also backed Irl for a semi final place and England ftw, didn't dream of those so be careful.
                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                sorry, my mistake, just checked my account history - turns out I had €200 on it.
                                                screenshot of it or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                  Had a dream Ireland beat Croatia 1 nil, so I backed that.

Also backed Irl for a semi final place and England ftw, didn't dream of those so be careful.
                                                  Had a dream well chief won the arkle and didn't back it in the dream. Ended up backing kicking king. So dreams can come true. Come on Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                    screenshot of it or GTFO

Comment

Originally Posted by Flushdraw
                                                      Top Goalscorer

Dzagoev 125/1 Boyles

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      This could be a very good bet. Have backed Pavluchenko at the start of the year in the vain hope he might start as the lone striker in the 4-2-3-1 but its looking more likely that Kerzahkov will be starting in that role now.

However this opens up good possibilities for Dzagoev as Kerzahkov is the polar opposite to Pavluchenko in that role in that hes not a target man & tends to drift (a lot) to the flanks meaning the main scoring threat can often come from the 3 behind. Russia should have a minimum of 4 games & hopefully some open group games so I'm gonna get on this aswell.
                                                      Ok, so have €105 on 3 sites on at 100/125's & he's now into as low as 8's (12's on Betfair).

Don't use Betfair so not greatly familiar but am assuming I'd need a fair lodgement in order to lay it off?

Whats my best move?

(Prob will just let it ride but just curious)

Edit - Have €30 of it on Boyles @ 125's so if GAB wants to buy it out for say? €2.5k I'll grudgingly accept (its a lock at this stage don't you know!)
                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 09-06-12, 11:07.

Comment

On Russia at 20/1 , and Russia,Spain,Germany and France to win the groups at 18/1

Comment

I'd let it ride for another game anyway Dice, there's goals to be had for the Russians in that group. They may be top with 6 points after the next game so he could be rested for the final group game, then followed by the prospect of Germany/Holland/Portugal in the quarters. Think laying a bit off after next game if they win(and hopefully he picks up another) is the best move imo. Nice worries to have though.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Dice, when you want to lay it on betfair, you will have to lodge up the potential liabilities should he win. So say you wanted to lay €1k at 7.0, you would need to lodge €6k. Let it ride imo for a while longer yet anyway.

Comment

My only bet on this is Germany outright. Win please.

Comment

Germany are a cracking price @ 2.26 and I hope they keep drifting like the Russians yesterday as I see no reason for it and will continue to go in.

The Germans won all ten qualifying games in free scoring fashion and look solid in every area. Portugal lost away to both Denmark and Norway in qualifying and conceded 1.5 goals per game.

I also really like the over 2.5 goals @ 2.12, Germany's firepower, poor Portugese defence and the enigmatic Ronaldo and to a lesser extent Nani this match has all the making for plenty of goals. Cue egg on face and empty pockets.

Also really fancy the Dutch @ 1.77 and over 2.5 goals at 2.14, will also have a nibble on HT/FT @ 2.98 .

Comment

Yeah liking the >2.5 in this and the Dutch game. Double is in order for me

Comment

My old man is looking for a price for Ireland to lose all three games.

I'm not sure whether it's his patriotism or his optimism I admire more.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

about 3/1 with bwin.

Comment

had €100 on Russia to win 4 - 1 @ 66/1... ship!!
                                                                        sorry, my mistake, just checked my account history - turns out I had €200 on it.
                                                                        Originally posted by Keane View Post

4/1 about the right price

I also had same bet as you Gimme; screen shot to follow

SPOILER
                                                                        Last edited by Semibluff; 09-06-12, 13:22.
                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

What's the deal with multiples? Have never placed one.

Found them on betfair, was able to see a prize for Ireland to draw all three matches. Wanted to see the prize for Ireland to get three 0-0's but it only seems to have win-draw-win and over/under goals markets for the multiples?

Checked pp and I couldn't even do a trebble on the matches?! Load of gash.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                            What's the deal with multiples? Have never placed one.

Found them on betfair, was able to see a prize for Ireland to draw all three matches. Wanted to see the prize for Ireland to get three 0-0's but it only seems to have win-draw-win and over/under goals markets for the multiples?

Checked pp and I couldn't even do a trebble on the matches?! Load of gash.
                                                                            not sure what type of prize you want to get on them games. A blue ribbon? A shiny medal? or a trophy even??

The PriCes on these games, for multiples are normally bad prices. If you ring up PP may be a little more accomadating. Also check Odds checker as there may be some "ireland" specials for the Euros

Failing this you could back each game 0-0 with the resulting winnings going on the next bet. Same thing in essence
                                                                            GAA News Website

Comment

#98
                                                                              The Exactly 0 here is 4/1, about right so.

Comment

#99
                                                                                if you ring paddy power they will give you a price on 3 0-0s.

Comment

pretty obvious photoshop job.
                                                                                  you're right. no way would i back croatia!
                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

What's the bet you covered up 6th down SB? Womans football? Olympic mens diving? Big Brother?
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                      4/1 about the right price

I also had same bet as you Gimme; screen shot to follow

SPOILER
                                                                                      some amount of porn tabs open there

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        What's the bet you covered up 6th down SB? Womans football? Olympic mens diving? Big Brother?
                                                                                        think it was just a withdrawal.

I had bookings in Poland game too which wasnt on that screen

Lost one on 6/4 (at 2-0) russia to score next. Think the counter attack game suits them to a tee.
                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

not sure what type of prize you want to get on them games. A blue ribbon? A shiny medal? or a trophy even??

The PriCes on these games, for multiples are normally bad prices. If you ring up PP may be a little more accomadating. Also check Odds checker as there may be some "ireland" specials for the Euros

Failing this you could back each game 0-0 with the resulting winnings going on the next bet. Same thing in essence
                                                                                          Grammar Nazi. I was only awake 10 mins.

It's a lot harder to dump all your winnings onto another 0-0 than to back a treble before the off.

Comment

Dutch & Germans both HT/FT Double @ 8/1 for today

Comment

Overs double at just over 3/1

Comment

Just be happy with the double at around 3/1. Stop being greedy

Comment

Looking at the stats for the HT/FT results

54% of bets are Dutch HT/FT and the next most popular is 15% Holland/Denmark @ 66/1

Do the Dutch have a habit of collapsing that i don't know about, or are they just the mug punters?

Comment

Getting on the overs, 2 single and a double. Also Afellay for first goal

Comment

any know the best bet on the soccer tonight priced about evens,cause i'm a degan and know sfa about soccer...please!
                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                                                        any know the best bet on the soccer tonight priced about evens,cause i'm a degan and know sfa about soccer...please!
                                                                                                        Netherlands are ~8/11 in most places and -1 is 2/1 on PP. Get on

Comment

-1 it is, cheers
                                                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Robben 1st to score for me

Comment

FU Oddschecker. I'm nearly after breaking my computer getting money onto SportingBet to get the price for -1

Just as i'm about to place it, i noticed that it's the 2nd Half handicap, so now i have money there burning a hole in my online pocket

Comment

Don't want to be accused of aftertiming, a heads up lads: I stuck two quid on 2-0, though i am hoping the Dutch do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                  Netherlands are ~8/11 in most places and -1 is 2/1 on PP. Get on
                                                                                                                  Just the 20odd attempts on goal at the moment sigh

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    anyone spy the sneaky Sligo bet on the handicap in the GAA? some performance by them!
                                                                                                                    connaught gaa
                                                                                                                    /gaaspeak
                                                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

a wee sniff on Portugal @ 3/1 ingame
                                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        anyone spy the sneaky Sligo bet on the handicap in the GAA? some performance by them!
                                                                                                                        connaught gaa
                                                                                                                        /gaaspeak
                                                                                                                        off to the gaa thread with you. if there is such a thing.

boring game. 1-0 to the germans perhaps. not going to bet on it. whats with ronaldo at international level. he is always dirt.

Comment

I wouldnt normally stoop to the level of showing screenshots of my betting account, but fck it, big win, feeling good, so why not.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          im confused! i believed it and all. i had them +2goals in handicap but it was only on play money on boyles euro betting comp on FB haha

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X