No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you back first/last 180 in a game and there's no 180s, is it a push?
    Thinking of getting on Wayne Jones for everything in his game v MacKenzie

Comment

Heydon's style working for him at the start

Comment

lewis got a game on here, heard em say this guys had serious back problems because of his throw... ahhhhh no shit!!!!

Comment

How the fuck can he launch the arrows hunched over like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
            How the fuck can he launch the arrows hunched over like that.
            unreal style alright,that young fella who lost the qualifer had a funny 1 aswell, cant remember heydon hittin mant 5's or 1's,his if his not in the treble his mm's away

Comment

Pains me to say it but Jackpot is a goner unless your man starts buckling.
              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                Pains me to say it but Jackpot is a goner unless your man starts buckling.
                Every acca placed all over the world tonight is about to be shredded.

Comment

What a night for the underdog

Comment

Originally posted by poorbarman View Post
                    Jackpot will win 9 legs on the trot now

Comment

Lews will take it imo

Comment

This guy beat Anderson at the GSOD, don't think he's gonna collapse

Comment

Jaysis might be worth steaming into MacKenzie v Jones at this rate

Comment

Lewis said it was one of the toughest draws he could have gotten.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                              Lewis said it was one of the toughest draws he could have gotten.
                              He would have said that even if he had drawn you, needs to try relieve the pressure

Comment

Originally posted by poorbarman View Post
                                Scholten wasn't an underdog, the bookies got that one wrong, and they have a few more wrong in round 1 aswell

Comment

He would have said that even if he had drawn you, needs to try relieve the pressure
                                  Lies, no pressure.

Comment

Lewis wtf

Comment

Heydon playing out of his skin and Lewis feeling the pressure big time. He'll definitely deserve it if he wins it, but come on Jackpot ffs, we need you in this Championships

Comment

heydons cover shootin on 19's n 17's are killin him

Comment

Epic twitching going on up there now.

Comment

Heydon playing a cracker

Comment

heydon still 11/4 on PP

Comment

FFS Lewis. And 3/Double 1 what are you at

Comment

omg

Comment

As i posted on FB, This is super stuff. And to think, i wasn't even going to watch this match!

Comment

oddsfutures would explode if they had a darts market

Comment

JACKPOT!

What a great night of arrows

Comment

Jackpot is sick great win

Comment

if its true 'what doesen't kill ya makes you stronger' that game might be just what he needed, wp

Comment

stung by a wasp lol

Comment

Fk ya anyway Jones, 3-0 was a shoe-in. Thought it was money in the bank

Comment

Going to do a 20 double on Stompe to win 3-1, Newton to win 3-0 pays around 5/1.
                                                                  I think smith is good enough to nick a set off Stompe and Newton should be away too strong for Rijck.

Comment

Well how wrong i was. Hats off to Richie Burnett showed great botlle n i doubted hime big time. Fair play to The Hurricane aswell for disagreeing with me wp lad!!

Comment

Hard to see past any of the very short priced favs for tonight. Although going by fight of the underdogs last night, who knows..

Comment

Gone for over 4.5 180s in this game.

Comment

I've gone Newton 3-0 and Smith to beat Stompe double. Just over 5/1

Comment

And there's Justin Pipe with the gayest entrance music of all time

Comment

#98
                                                                              This could take all night

Comment

#99
                                                                                If Justin Pipe ever played Nigel Heydon on tv I'd say it could destroy darts

Comment

Do not like how Pipe is playing at all.

Got on Sean Reed at 2/1 there.

Comment

Pipe was atrocious just then. I'm not sure he can pull this one out after that

Comment

If Justin Pipe ever played Nigel Heydon on tv I'd say it could destroy darts
                                                                                      Because Heydon played really well last night, it didn't tilt me at all tbh and i was quite suprised at that!

Comment

It must make someone like Barney, with his Rolls Royce throw sick to watch this action

Comment

Is Stompes doppleganger calling the scores

Comment

Gotta love the Wes Newton walk on

Comment

Belgian chap is no mug

Comment

Ughhh constantly calling Phil Taylor 'Philip' and 'Mr T' is so tilting

Comment

Peter Wright was muck there v Klassen

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                    Peter Wright was muck there v Klassen
                                                                                                    Didn't get to see it. Baby watching stuff. How did Klassen play because i have him booked for a couple of things?

Accum today for me with Baxter, White, Beaton, Munch and Van Der Voort @ 48/1

Comment

Kalssens checkouts were class in the opening set ,never missed a dart. I did Wright to beat him for some reason and it turns out i mistakenly backed him on the 180's which he won something like 4-2

Comment

Just checked in-running and it looks like Baxter is being blitzed. Was going to go for Farmer aswel. Nothing like an accum going down the drain on the first match and not even getting a sniff!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Didn't get to see it. Baby watching stuff. How did Klassen play because i have him booked for a couple of things?

Accum today for me with Baxter, White, Beaton, Munch and Van Der Voort @ 48/1
                                                                                                          Neither were that impressive.

Farmer had Baxter over a barrel just there at 1-0 and 2-0 in legs in second set, should have made it 2-0 in sets tbh

Comment

Baxter riding his luck. Farmer has missed 7 darts for a 2-0 lead over the last 2 legs

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                              Baxter riding his luck. Farmer has missed 7 darts for a 2-0 lead over the last 2 legs
                                                                                                              Just flicked it on the catch the in the last leg with Baxter needing 261. Sweat's back on. Baxter was 4/1 at one stage in-running, now 2/5

Comment

Just looking at PP and they have a sweet money back deal on.

If the final checkout of any match is 100+, Paddy Power will refund your losing betting in running match bets on that match.
                                                                                                                If anyone is betting, it's well worth waiting 30 seconds and then getting your bet on

Comment

Salvagable. One set all and yer man throwing for the 3rd set.

Comment

Caught the last leg. With Baxter needing 72, going T16 D12 is a ridiculous route imo when you have at least 6 darts for the set. Farmer looked to have lost all his bottle from what i saw

Edit - Snap at Baxter also losing his bottle as always
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Flushdraw; 17-12-11, 14:17.

Comment

This game is so bad it is entertaining

Comment

Real enjoyable game. First good one since Thursday night really

Comment

Cunt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X