Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day in 1996, Shooter McGavin dropped a 4-shot lead on the back 9 to Happy Gilmore at the Tour Championship.

Comment

In case anybody hasn't heard of this. It's free but you have to register

Welcome to Racehorse Ownership, providing all the information you need to become a racehorse owner in Ireland.

Comment

Daphinia race 6 York ew

Natalie’s joy race 2 York

Accommodate race 5 York

Comment

Arbourfield looks a bit overpriced in the 2nd at leop at 16/1. Field looks fairly exposed by Irish handicap standards but he looks on one of the more workable mark's of the lot. Has produced his best efforts fresh in the past so hoping the few months off will served him well.

Also got good early price on King Arthur's Sword in the first so hoping the O'Callaghan 2yo form continues.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Michael probably watched one of the blackrock racing syndicate videos and decided he wanted no part of the game anymore, understandable.
            Haley is going to have to listen to it now
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Have telecaster at 20s for the Derby. Odds on him taking part? 86k a lot but I think he'll win it.

Comment

Few bob ante-post on Cheltenham anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

She might struggle if you put a saddle and blinkers on her

Comment

Had a long look at the last, nearly refused.

Needs the stick imo.
                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Now theres copy cats everywhere

Comment

Highland Dress 635 Cork...meant to be above average
                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                          I owe you many more than one beer, thank you kind sir yet again!
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Good man pat
                            Nice call

Comment

Nice one lad well in

Comment

You never get 2 in a row but Split Down South is meant to be worth a fiver of your well won winnings each way in the next in Cork.

Comment

Cheers pat, was worried cos ox's aren't flying but fair play win snugly

Comment

No info but might stick a few bob on Edge in the 4.10 to place top 4 @ 7/4. Trainers last two flat runners were 1st and 2nd.

Comment

No info but might stick a few bob on Edge in the 4.10 to place top 4 @ 7/4. Trainers last two flat runners were 1st and 2nd.
                                      SPOILER

Did you do it son?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                        SPOILER

Did you do it son?
                                        Kind of....went bigger ar 5/4 top 5 when they opened that market....good all round in 4th...

Should make it a Dicey Daily Place...decent money in the right race most days...

Comment

GL to the Sunday filly here.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            GL to the Sunday filly here.
                                            Broke badly, got chopped off twice. Very UL.

Comment

Looks like the real deal.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Foxy forever 8.00 ponteract

Comment

Stellaire Enfant meant to have a good chance in the last in the Curragh.

Comment

Looking forward to watching the Guineas today, hopefully a good race. Few bob on Phoenix of Spain Top 4 @ 13/8 done.

Comment

Looking forward to watching the Guineas today, hopefully a good race. Few bob on Phoenix of Spain Top 4 @ 13/8 done.
                                                      I like your doing place only fixed price.
                                                      Harome in the 3.45 York 5 places 2/1. It will do well as I did an outside EW treble with Beatboxer winning at 20/1 and one at the Curragh out of the places. Harome would have been last leg.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                        I like your doing place only fixed price.
                                                        Harome in the 3.45 York 5 places 2/1. It will do well as I did an outside EW treble with Beatboxer winning at 20/1 and one at the Curragh out of the places. Harome would have been last leg.
                                                        Haha, nailed on - always the way...prob hack up and win too.

Comment

Just about scraped into the top 4 spots in that race
                                                          Good man

Comment

I know it can be a bit of a lottery with 28 runners but hard to ignore Hogans first choice's form over 5f on better than good ground. Is the high draw still good over sprints at Curragh? (D28 of 28). 6/4 top 3 to complete the weekend place hat-trick.

Wonder how his second string will fare also

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                              Have telecaster at 20s for the Derby. Odds on him taking part? 86k a lot but I think he'll win it.
                                                              He runs. Get in ya boyo.

Comment

He runs. Get in ya boyo.
                                                                Good luck. Not really convinced by anything this year so small EW punt on Line of Duty. 10l to make up on your Nag but you has 2 runs in this season and LOD was only getting going in the BC at the 1m line. Fuck know what he beat. Punt but ya never know. 50/1.

Comment

Friday Flutter...Down royal Inflorescence 555

Comment

Let them go off like the clappers in the Derby pls and Japan to come through and burglarise something.

Comment

The amount of Irish filth being sent to minor meetings today in UK today will make for some interesting markets. 13:30 Hex being the pinnacle, Emmet Mullins has two well in looking types, both trading around 7/2ish but I'd say one could go off odds on and the other double figures knowing how these punting stables operate.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        The amount of Irish filth being sent to minor meetings today in UK today will make for some interesting markets. 13:30 Hex being the pinnacle, Emmet Mullins has two well in looking types, both trading around 7/2ish but I'd say one could go off odds on and the other double figures knowing how these punting stables operate.
                                                                        Ooops

Comment

Ooops
                                                                          Delighted it went wrong for them, few fingers burnt there I'd say.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone fancy anything in the Dash today. Love that race. Fav looks solid but might chance a small EW wager on Just Glamorous @ 20s.

Comment

Anyone fancy anything in the Dash today. Love that race. Fav looks solid but might chance a small EW wager on Just Glamorous @ 20s.
                                                                              Dark shot
                                                                              Nice ew bet

Comment

Sir Dragonet looks on the short side today considering we've never seen him run on good ground and Epsom is riding really quick today. Telecaster looks rock solid but cant imagine Aidens cohort of runners will make it easy for him, tactics will be interesting.

Place lay on fav and small play on Norway at big odds for me.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Anthony Van Dyck looks all stamina. With a few not guaranteed to stay I reckon he’s a lock to be in the 3

Comment

Favourite should win . Just that lord if I had to pick one without the fav

Comment

So the buddist Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha is looking down on Epsom as his horse tries to win his dream race

ITV racing really are fucktared

Comment

Always nice to see a bunch finish in these handicaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          Let them go off like the clappers in the Derby pls and Japan to come through and burglarise something.
                                                                                          Ugh. Second @ 20s.

Edit: third. Odd Derby that.
                                                                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 01-06-19, 15:49.

Comment

Telecaster was smashed up like he was still in the Who. Bollix

Comment

Eamon high in 4.20 kilbeggan

Comment

At Windsor this evening, seems like one of the few British tracks that hasnt been inundated with chavs, would recommend of a Monday eve.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I've been informed that tonight is the night
                                                                                                  Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                                    I've been informed that tonight is the night
                                                                                                    deets?
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                      deets?
                                                                                                      El Tren 8.00 Tipp. Didn't think it would beat the Mullins horse myself but the source it's coming from is usually not far off the mark.
                                                                                                      Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by wicklowp View Post
                                                                                                        El Tren 8.00 Tipp. Didn't think it would beat the Mullins horse myself but the source it's coming from is usually not far off the mark.
                                                                                                        What happened I missed the race. Only interested as the horses name rings a bell

Comment

What happened I missed the race. Only interested as the horses name rings a bell
                                                                                                          You already know what happened because Dobby and Lao Lao weren't in here after timing.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                            You already know what happened because Dobby and Lao Lao weren't in here after timing.
                                                                                                            wha

Comment

6th
                                                                                                              never in it really.
                                                                                                              Winner (Mullins) looks a good horse
                                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                6th
                                                                                                                never in it really.
                                                                                                                Winner (Mullins) looks a good horse
                                                                                                                In a 45-65 handicap?
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Dafuq are you shitting on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                    Dafuq are you shitting on about?
                                                                                                                    Jokes aren't for everyone

Comment

Micro manage race 3 curragh
                                                                                                                      True self race 2 haydoc on sat
                                                                                                                      Make up for the bad run 😊 nice double now for 7-2

Comment

Jokes aren't for everyone
                                                                                                                        They also need to contain some kind of humour

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                                                                                          Micro manage race 3 curragh
                                                                                                                          True self race 2 haydoc on sat
                                                                                                                          Make up for the bad run 😊 nice double now for 7-2
                                                                                                                          Ah here . Me ticker can't go through 2 horsey races for a measly 7/2 . Going with Bolgers horse in that race. What? I know.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X