X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stfu with poker talk.

Comment

Pick a topic CHD.

Why does this sh1t have the time an hour forward on the posts? It was fine earlier.
      My computer clock is right.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      After your rant against RTE news I thought you wouldnt be quoting them

Have to get my monies worth.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
        Pick a topic CHD.

Why does this sh1t have the time an hour forward on the posts? It was fine earlier.
        My computer clock is right.

Have to get my monies worth.
        Can the assassination of a dictator be justified

Comment

out of all the tourneys with out cashing and now the moment i have been waiting for months:

SPOILER
          Inception

Comment

The premier league poker episode which will be shown on Channel4 tomorrow night is a cracking episode

Opr
            Last edited by Opr; 01-11-10, 02:59.

Comment

So in X-Factor, Wagner is now 25/1 to win and Aiden is 28/1. WTF is the world coming to

Comment

Some really impressive feats in this clip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0Cazxj_yc[/ame]

Comment

too sick http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54...1-days-904023/ hope he does it

Comment

Serious mental night at work for me. We had a quiet poker game going when a guy who is a customer comes in very drunk and asks for drink and goes in and plays sum pool with his buddy. I should note this isn a guy you dont say NO to i get on fairly well with him but never met him drunk.

Then they are quiet for a while when i go in and check they are gone out the window and have most likely jumped over a roof to gain entry to a nightclub they were barred from.

An hour later he comes in and is kind of going mental calls me into kitchen and asks for more drink and he also then just graps a 6 inch sharp knives and hides it in his pants and says im going to stab that gardai.

He then proceeds to approach a lad of about 22 who is walking in the door and threatens him to give him his hoody the lad bravely said no even though he knew exactly what the story was.

Im not sure exactly how it ended but i think the gardai took him in. Im still pretty shocked by the whole incident.
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      So in X-Factor, Wagner is now 25/1 to win and Aiden is 28/1. WTF is the world coming to
                      I was told today the crowd behind making RATM or someone number one last year are starting a campaign to vote for Wagner to win it. Might be value in that.

Comment

Nice score for Sean Prendeville taking down the Sunday Brawl on Full tilt for $100,000!!
                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Just picked up my tickets and stuff for the Melbourne Cup tomorrow, should be a messy day. Boozing starts at 9am.

Any horsie heads got any tips etc? It's been a crazy wet weekend here so think it's gonna be heavy. Think Profound Beauty is the only Irish horse running, he's 16/1 on pp and 30/1 on centrebet.com.au lol.

Also annoyingly woke up for the Sunday Million at 8am and was back in bed by 8.20am, nice.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TT1B...ayer_embedded#!
                            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

tetris

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                                Nice score for Sean Prendeville taking down the Sunday Brawl on Full tilt for $100,000!!
                                Really thats sick
                                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Not bad for a student bum super player one of the most decent lads that plays had an offline message on msn 3rd of 23 on brawl 103k for the win check and hes won shippp

Comment

jealous of missing this back home
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                      Serious mental night at work for me. We had a quiet poker game going when a guy who is a customer comes in very drunk and asks for drink and goes in and plays sum pool with his buddy. I should note this isn a guy you dont say NO to i get on fairly well with him but never met him drunk.

Then they are quiet for a while when i go in and check they are gone out the window and have most likely jumped over a roof to gain entry to a nightclub they were barred from.

An hour later he comes in and is kind of going mental calls me into kitchen and asks for more drink and he also then just graps a 6 inch sharp knives and hides it in his pants and says im going to stab that gardai.

He then proceeds to approach a lad of about 22 who is walking in the door and threatens him to give him his hoody the lad bravely said no even though he knew exactly what the story was.

Im not sure exactly how it ended but i think the gardai took him in. Im still pretty shocked by the whole incident.
                                      Do you work in a call centre?
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                        I was told today the crowd behind making RATM or someone number one last year are starting a campaign to vote for Wagner to win it. Might be value in that.
                                        I'd laugh my arse off if this happened just to see the look on Cowells face.

FD was spot on about Cher, she is one annoying twat at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                          Balls, had a long reply to this giving out about Robert Jordan, then managed to lose it by misclicking to a new page! Suffice to say I'd need to hear the new book written / finished by the new writer is AMAZING before giving the series another chance, the 1st four or five books were really great (even if he stole every fantasy cliché possible - the Aeil are just the Fremen of Dune rebranded!) then he started recycling bad guys and just writing tons of pages without any plot movement at all, so annoying! Plus Jordan obviously knew very few women in real life, his characterisations of them in his books are LOL-bad. I didn't even read the last book of his, I couldn't work up the enthusiasm even after reading all the other ones beforehand.
                                          ^^^This

Which is really frustrating because I thought it started off brilliantly and by book 4 I was hoping he'd diverge and go back into a set of prequels, maybe a trilogy around The War of Power showing the events leading up to/during/aftermath.

By book 7 it was going rapidly downhill and I think Jordan had completely lost control of it. I read one more in hope but then gave up as it was obvious that he had no idea how to bring it to an end.

Apparently Universal pictures have bought the rights to The Wheel of Time and plan to adapt the first book into a movie soon enough. I'm not sure how well it will translate tbh, and I think they'll end up skipping the content of Books 7/9 if they push on with the series.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          Since book 6, there have only been about 2 good books, but the one released last year by Sanderson was excellent, and I have high hopes for this one too, and then there is only 1 book left. None of the incessant braid pulling and so on that infested there last few books that Jordan wrote.
                                          There's so much out there that's superior to the later books that it's hard to justify going back to them. A Song of Ice & Fire & The Malazan Book of the Fallen to name just two, and then you have Williams, Feist, Cook,Hobb, Wurts and so on.

meh, when it's finally over I'll probably go back through it and read them all just to finish it out. I won't be looking forward to it though.
                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

What a year he has had!! WP

Comment

What time do people reckon is most +ev to enter lucozades iPhone draw?

Draws hourly between 10am-8pm.
                                              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

any craic last week? I refuse to read back 40 pages of BBV
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UmYOmTG3B0[/ame]

First in a new series of 12 minute webisodes of Alan Partridge goes online on Friday, seriously looking forward to it.
                                                  "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

WoW, he has to be in for top Irish player of the year.

Comment

For the attention of Raoul Duke III et al:

Very interesting judgment today in the Four Courts. A division of the High Court (3 judges) will give judgment on the NAMA v McKillen case today. Anyone with nothing better to do could always stroll down and see it.

Could be a massive moment for NAMA
                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                        For the attention of Raoul Duke III et al:

Very interesting judgment today in the Four Courts. A division of the High Court (3 judges) will give judgment on the NAMA v McKillen case today. Anyone with nothing better to do could always stroll down and see it.

Could be a massive moment for NAMA
                                                        maybe legally but surely not from a numbers perspective (what's the % of performing loans? Must be less than 10%)?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremolo1 View Post
                                                          Lots of PLO reg's betting against him

Cliffs are that he must make $40k profit in 31 days playing PLO400 giving 3/1. He stands to win ~$29k

This was posted in the thread, nice tan!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            maybe legally but surely not from a numbers perspective (what's the % of performing loans? Must be less than 10%)?
                                                            There were arguments about the Constitutionality of those provisions. If they are found to be intrinsic to the Act then the NAMA Act might be struck down totally.

Unlikely obv but a genuine possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                              There were arguments about the Constitutionality of those provisions. If they are found to be intrinsic to the Act then the NAMA Act might be struck down totally.

Unlikely obv but a genuine possibility.
                                                              <prays hard>

what time is the judgement expected at?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                <prays hard>

what time is the judgement expected at?
                                                                Right now. It's happening as I type this

Comment

Anybody want to do a LL for the mini world series this weekend? Finkel your auto in because We need to beat that smug look you need to defend your title

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                    Anybody want to do a LL for the mini world series this weekend? Finkel your auto in because We need to beat that smug look you need to defend your title
                                                                    I'll go in for it.

Who is looking after the monies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                      I'll go in for it.

Who is looking after the monies?
                                                                      nigs

Comment

nigs
                                                                        Whats nigs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                          Whats nigs?
                                                                          originally was an acronym for "Not in Goals". now is a common term that is shouted when you dont want to do something such as answer the door or make the tea etc

Comment

Well Done Roy.

Comment

LDO
                                                                              Commercial Court rejects McKillen challenge to Nama
                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

College have foiled my attempts to laze on facebook for the day in college. Anybody gimme the lowdown on this proxy shite to get me back on it or any other ways to get back on facebook.
                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

"not it" or "no to that"

Nigs to that..
                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                    College have foiled my attempts to laze on facebook for the day in college. Anybody gimme the lowdown on this proxy shite to get me back on it or any other ways to get back on facebook.
                                                                                    But only until 3pm!!! Which isn't much use for those of us who have to teach in an IT room from 3-5

Comment

Phew,thank God the country's future is in safe hands with all the highly skilled individuals we'll have.
                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

nigs
                                                                                        Racist

Be up for the LL also. I may even collect if required, will have a think about that one. Altho wouldn't be chasing people. Mountain to Moh etc...

Comment

try a normal proxy (hidemyass, etc), or just do a search for free proxy providers and try some of those (although you won't be able to log in through those). otherwise, you'll have to build your own. i'm using mine now which i built thanks to the help of wombatman. it works great, the only thing i can't do is thank posts for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                            Phew,thank God the country's future is in safe hands with all the highly skilled individuals we'll have.
                                                                                            the auld fellas didn't do such a great job either!

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                              Do you work in a call centre?
                                                                                              I think he's talking about a casino

Some swanky spot.

Comment

Gills brother is having a bit of trouble with his laptop.

The disk drive won't spin or read any disk that's put in be it CD, DVD, game

He's tried re-installing the driver software. If he goes into My Computer and right click, autoplay does noting so it seems to have just stopped working. He's tried cleaning the lens etc but no joy. It's an Advent, Any ideas?

Comment

...
                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                    But only until 3pm!!! Which isn't much use for those of us who have to teach in an IT room from 3-5
                                                                                                    wait..what?
                                                                                                    I'm in the IT Building 2-4
                                                                                                    so will Facebook not be on for the first hour, but will be on for the second hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                      Not quite sure why you'd want the good loans taken out of NAMA tbh. Also 10% of performing loans in NAMA is a bit of a red herring, but we'll find out today anyway. But loans only have to be performing relative to their discounted value to be 'performing'.
                                                                                                      I meant 'performing' as at the time of transfer

yes, today's report should be, eh, 'interesting' . Bond yields up over 7% now, coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                        wait..what?
                                                                                                        I'm in the IT Building 2-4
                                                                                                        so will Facebook not be on for the first hour, but will be on for the second hour?
                                                                                                        The websense notice says blocked from 9am to 3pm.

Comment

...

Comment

anybody able to help source a replacement logic board for a macbook pro 15" unibody mid 2009 2.53GHz model?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKIyDDj7Dx4&feature=grec_index[/ame]
                                                                                                              To accumulate enduring wealth, do not lend to grasshoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                Thing I'm most concerned about is the idea of uni fees rising to 3k euro without any student loan facility in place. Good quality education is the key to getting through this, and 3k fees are going to exclude a lot of people at the lower end of the socio-economic scale from getting a degree.
                                                                                                                Are there any studies on the actual relationship between 3rd level fees and attendance from "people at the lower end of the socio-economic scale"? I recall reading comments elsewhere from people suggesting that the "free fees" made very little difference (to the spread of backgrounds attending 3rd level) and the same end effect could have been achieved by keeping uni fees and having a suitable grant scheme in place to pay fees for those who couldn't afford it.

Comment

HA-HA (Nelson style)
                                                                                                                  Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    Gills brother is having a bit of trouble with his laptop.

The disk drive won't spin or read any disk that's put in be it CD, DVD, game

He's tried re-installing the driver software. If he goes into My Computer and right click, autoplay does noting so it seems to have just stopped working. He's tried cleaning the lens etc but no joy. It's an Advent, Any ideas?
                                                                                                                    is it hotswapable?
                                                                                                                    if he goes into the device manager, does it recognise the drive or state it is working correctly.
                                                                                                                    TBH, there is a lot it could be, its hard to say without knowing more
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                                        great photoshoportunity
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                          anybody able to help source a replacement logic board for a macbook pro 15" unibody mid 2009 2.53GHz model?
                                                                                                                          I have just been in touch with a repair centre in Dublin - typetech who are due to get back in touch. Anybody else?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X