Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IPB Hero Our Conor Memorial Thread - (Horses Betting Obv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E/W Double put down, glgl

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      By someone other than the travellers in the snooker hall i hope?
      Ya the guy who owns it, they have all gone up there tonight.

Drifting though I don't get it, they are heading for a handicap chase in Galway with him and said he would beat this lot senseless on his best form.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
        Heard from same source as previous winner about Money Spider in 7.10 in Tipp, allegedly there's a few quid for it so value could be gone now at 7s but said I'd pass it on
        Lovely thanks........ 1 time Walter!

Comment

Heard from same source as previous winner about Money Spider in 7.10 in Tipp, allegedly there's a few quid for it so value could be gone now at 7s but said I'd pass it on
          Nice one

Comment

Have been told that Rebecca Romero 7:25 Bath is worth backing.

Yard info apparently. Said Id pass it on.
            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Bits of 11/2 around for Taghrooda She's looked different gravy at Newmarket, was 7/4 for the Oaks not too long ago- that was a bit of an overreaction but think her real price is somewhere between that and her current one.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                Bits of 11/2 around for Taghrooda She's looked different gravy at Newmarket, was 7/4 for the Oaks not too long ago- that was a bit of an overreaction but think her real price is somewhere between that and her current one.
                God, this place is amazing... winning tips almost every day it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                  God, this place is amazing... winning tips almost every day it seems.
                  Putting the mockers on the above statement but luckily there has already been a winner here today... but Wicklow Brave should be a class above the rest in Downpatrick.
                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Can't find this horse what time is race?

Comment

Think he means Wicklow Gold, the next in Downpatrick.

Comment

Can anyone see past Australia today? Was happy to leave the 6/4 and watch him go and piss it but have to say the 2's is luring me in.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Can anyone see past Australia today? Was happy to leave the 6/4 and watch him go and piss it but have to say the 2's is luring me in.
                          You missed out on 5/2 earlier :P. I was leaving 6/4 too but couldn't leave 5/2 on will hill
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                            You missed out on 5/2 earlier :P. I was leaving 6/4 too but couldn't leave 5/2 on will hill
                            It's an alarming drift considering the way APOB has been talking up all week. Not much getting smashed against it either, just bookies trying to make a book?

Would love to see Atzeni / Varian win it they have got me out of a lot of holes this year. Think he is a class jock.

Comment

On GC each way, just looks like too much hype about Australia for me.

Comment

Baarez in the 4-45 Doncaster is 1 from my tracker and money piling in for it this morn.

Comment

Cirrus such a class act. Shows what a superstar Farhh was last year, that Champion Stakes was some race.
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Cirrus such a class act. Shows what a superstar Farhh was last year, that Champion Stakes was some race.
                                    And in turn shows how much of a monster Frankel was

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                      And in turn shows how much of a monster Frankel was
                                      Yeah never see the likes again. He made Excelebration(imo Adians best in the last 5 years) and Farhh look like 0-60 handicapers.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Proper horse.

Comment

Fuck you Romford Pele, fuck you

Comment

see its out again in the last in limerick. 3-1 joint fav at the mo..

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                              see its out again in the last in limerick. 3-1 joint fav at the mo..
                                              Out already, never heard anything, looks like a slight step up in class

Comment

Drifted massively in the market but won again.

Opr

Comment

Got a tip for Palazzo Bianco in the 4.05 at Goodwood. Still some 16's around atm for it.

Opr

Comment

Perth 4.25. Raajih. Himself was talking to the trainer in Edinburgh Airport.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      Perth 4.25. Raajih. Himself was talking to the trainer in Edinburgh Airport.

Hmmmmmm, the money is coming for his other horse in this race Hold em Cowboy.

Comment

Have been told that a trainer really fancies his charge in The Coventry Stakes next Tuesday, when are the Irish firms likely to go NRNB as he will probably only run if the ground is G/F

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Have been told that a trainer really fancies his charge in The Coventry Stakes next Tuesday, when are the Irish firms likely to go NRNB as he will probably only run if the ground is G/F
                                                          Late Sunday morning when declarations come out, although you'll also have Rule 4s on other non-runners from that stage.

Comment

musselburgh
                                                            3.35 demora NAP

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyfish View Post
                                                              musselburgh
                                                              3.35 demora NAP
                                                              On for a spin.

Sorry to hear about your dad

Comment

On for a spin.

Sorry to hear about your dad
                                                                thanks dice means a lot ,,,,,,, watching this lad coming out of the stalls like a jet the hole way home will put a smile on my face ground being a little bit faster would help
                                                                Last edited by jazzyfish; 14-06-14, 13:15.

Comment

Gwan Jazzy
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

musselburgh
                                                                    3.35 demora NAP
                                                                    Thanks for the birthday present jazzy

Comment

navan last race

carla bianca to win

Comment

Legend Jazzy, two great shouts, WP.

Comment

navan last race

carla bianca to win
                                                                          I saw the one earlier but was rushing out the door so didn't bet online and forgot to go into a bookies. Got on this one though. Thanking you once again sir
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

6.35 Lingfield GhostWing

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                              6.35 Lingfield GhostWing
                                                                              I liked this horse before you posted but now I am worried so will change to scottische
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Capello Sanservo is the horse, most only went NRNB this morning as far as I could see. Into 10/1 now so getting skinny for a 3 place 15 runner affair. Anyone else have an opinion on this one?

Comment

Shea Shea currently 5/1 - lumpage was highly recommended to me.

Comment

Capello Sanservo is the horse, most only went NRNB this morning as far as I could see. Into 10/1 now so getting skinny for a 3 place 15 runner affair. Anyone else have an opinion on this one?

Went through the ring this evening at the Goffs london sale and fetched a handsome 1.3 million, Sheikh Fahed Al Thani buys.

Comment

Anywhere to watch/listen to Royal Ascot live online (android)?

Comment

Not many of the short priced favs this week that I'd be too keen on taking on, think Toronado, Kingman Treve are all high class animals. Leading Light the only one that looks a bit on the short side in the gold cup imo.

With Toronado tomorrow, as well as Ahtoug ew at 14's in the Kings Stand. Don't know if he's on the special Godolphin juices but his form went to new levels in Meydan. Was in the mix in all the big sprints during the festival including a neck 2nd in the big group 1. If he transfers that form here he should be a big contender.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

I see Boyles are doing cash back up to €25 if you finish 2nd in any C4 race today when placed using the mobile App.

Comment

1/1 and I'm freerolling today just on GAB's tips. Cheers!!! Come on the other 4
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

kasp this race then bawana if this kasp beats adaay all in ascot kasp is second string

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                The Final Furlong Podcast returns with a Royal Ascot Preview - relatively short at just 49 minutes.

https://soundcloud.com/emmet-kennedy...t-2014-preview
                                                                                                So how much do I love this pod cast?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                  So how much do I love this pod cast?
                                                                                                  Yeah the woman on the pod was very bullish about that one.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                    1/1 and I'm freerolling today just on GAB's tips. Cheers!!! Come on the other 4
                                                                                                    +1
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Thoughts today GAB? nice selections yesterday. Podcast was very informative too.
                                                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                          Thoughts today GAB? nice selections yesterday. Podcast was very informative too.

Here's an Ascot Banker for you:
                                                                                                          AscotBanker.jpg

Comment

queen of power to win last race ascot today

Comment

Paddy Power going 11/1 about Estimate tomorrow Enough to make me take a stroll to the semi local shop. They better stand something decent.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Will be piling all my winnings from GAB's horses onto decision by one 2030 lingfield. On an unbelievable mark from running over wrong trip and is drawn to attack jump out and gone!

Comment

Commentator barely mentioned Bracelet until very late there even though it travelled by far the best throughout.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                                    Will be piling all my winnings from GAB's horses onto decision by one 2030 lingfield. On an unbelievable mark from running over wrong trip and is drawn to attack jump out and gone!
                                                                                                                    That's some betting

Comment

my titiana 4.25 and century5.00 nap double

Comment

Fort Knox at 20s on betfair seems high in the 535 ascot, top weight but was held up when flying home 2nd in decent handicap at newbury

Comment

bubbly bellini over priced with clamier on board 50-1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X