These 2 need to get off the fucking stage.get on with it
    Always the same.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
      Always the same.
      Who are we funking for again,Hungary?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
        Presume we're funking for Hungary, yeah?

Comment

Wanted to avoid Ukraine and Sweden. This is best result. Hopefully Hungary.

Comment

Pretty much yea...50/50 to get them now.

Comment

Hmmm...Bosnia it is...at least 2nd leg is at home.

Comment

Right so, Bosnia. What's the story with them? Should we beat them?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                  Disney have had a show where two of the main recurring characters (a girl's parents) are gay women. Nothing is really brought up about them in the show either (nothing in any way slightly distasteful). Disney moved along with the times a fair bit ago at this stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoEBdCsrOVs
                  I cant see what you have attached for some reason but I googled it and it looks like they appeared in one episode of a show that was to be cut ? It still managed to spark an email campaign from the Catholic millions of mums group.

I also see that Disney are to release an animated movie " princes" next year based on the book the prince and the treasure where two princes set off to rescue a princess and end up falling in love with each other. That's a whole week of liveline sorted for Joe.

Previous generations have been brought up to believe that being straight is the norm and therefore anything else is not normal. That viewpoint is changing in society but sport and in particular team sport will probably be among the last social groupings ( outside religions) where being gay is not frowned upon and ridiculed.

The rugby add was made and shown at the times it is shown because the authorities obviously feel there is a stigma attached to it within their game. If my young lad asks me about anything sexual (gay / straight) that I feel he is too young for all my parenting skills kick in and I change the subject, point at something shiny and give him some chocolate.

Comment

Beat them away under Trap I think. They have Dzeko and Pjanic and not much else afaik. Will leave it to those who know more to confirm or deny.

Edit: Beat them at home with a poxy deflected goal.
                    Last edited by Guest; 18-10-15, 09:42.

Comment

Bosnian coach was shaking his head just after we were pulled out

Comment

PP have Bosnia 4/6 Ireland 11/10.

Comment

Work on a Sunday ugh how times have changed
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                            You hardly go knocking on doors on a Sunday do you?

Comment

I would avoid match time. If someone distrupted my sports viewing to try and sell me a sports package it would ensure I would never sign up to sky

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                I would avoid match time. If someone distrupted my sports viewing to try and sell me a sports package it would ensure I would never sign up to sky
                                I assume she's working in one of those Sky stations you see in shopping centres and the like.

Hardly knocking on doors of a Sunday.

Also, ul SatNav. Should have negotiated Sundays off in interview

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                  lol no. I am now Sky Retail shopping centre here in town

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                  I will have the match on tv in Shopping centre, sometimes this can be a help , sometimes a hindrance , ill play it by ear
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

lol no. I am now Sky Retail shopping centre here in town

I will have the match on tv in Shopping centre, sometimes this can be a help , sometimes a hindrance , ill play it by ear

Might be a quiet day, County finals on in O'Moore park.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                      Might be a quiet day, County finals on in O'Moore park.
                                      If i get one sale, ill be happy.
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Do the staff in the shopping centre get to decide what is shown or is it orders from on high?
                                        I'm always baffled by the viewing choices that are made by the Sky lads in Blanchchardstown, seems a nobrainer to put it on live sport or Sky Sports News for the day - why would you subject yourself to childrens cartoons for 10 hours or even more bizarrely leave it on the epg/menu screen.

Comment

The C Kid must be inconsolable that Madigan got his hair chopped

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            Do the staff in the shopping centre get to decide what is shown or is it orders from on high?
                                            I'm always baffled by the viewing choices that are made by the Sky lads in Blanchchardstown, seems a nobrainer to put it on live sport or Sky Sports News for the day - why would you subject yourself to childrens cartoons for 10 hours or even more bizarrely leave it on the epg/menu screen.
                                            Children pull the parent over
                                            You bend their ear while the kiddies are glued to the screen

Dolla dolla bills y'all

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                              Can you blame him?

No point watching now.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                Kids stuff drags over potential customers, sports can get u an exsisting customer upgraded. Offer on at min. Upgrade to sports for 20 a month or movies and sports for 30. Sometimes sports is a pain as u get loads of young lads hanging around tv so I'll change channel remotely from ipad.
                                                But we can put on what we want. I usually have Disney movies on.
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

Samson

Comment

Cant stand Sineaid Kissane dunno if its the big beak.

Comment

That feeling when Madigan cuts his hair.

Comment

Head says Argentina. Fuck the head.
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Argies blubbing.

Comment

On Toner for 1st try 100/1
                                                            money back free bet if ireland score first
                                                            And Lobbe 33/1

Comment

Argies win the anthems anyhow. No surprise there.

Comment

That bird singing Ireland's call should be fucking shot.

Comment

Got to lump on Ireland - 17 to soften the blow of the semi final tix
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Henderson is going to carry us into the SF

Comment

Fuck that looked very easy

Comment

Jesus Hernandez must nearly be hitting the roof with those kicks.

Edit: fuck

Comment

Fuck
                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Good Try

Comment

Ah feck it.... COYBIG
                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Why is Murray kicking there? Need to slow these lads down and just get some field position.

Comment

Wow. That was pure destruction.

Comment

Destroyed in the scrum as well.

Comment

Shite... What was MAdigan shouting at Heaslip about?

Comment

Argentina setting up with two offensive lines and it's working wonders.

Comment

Total Southern Hemisphere domination in this WC it would seem

Comment

Shocking

Comment

Massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Shocking
                                                                                                Same as France last night. Nothing left in the tank.

Comment

We've not really been bad, Argentina have just owned it.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 18-10-15, 12:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                      We've not really been bad, Argentina have just owned it.
                                                                                                      Isn't this what they did to SA as well? Blast out from the front and hang on.

I've not seen them play for years - seriously impressive. Thechamp sitting on a great bet with his 66/1.

Comment

^^^^
                                                                                                        Fuck sake... Spoiler that monster.

Edit: train obv.
                                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

They are 15/20% faster than us at everything.

Absolutely worth their lead. They'd have put points on the board against anyone.

Comment

We're getting smashed in every contact situation, offensive and defensive. Must be a horrible feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                Got to lump on Ireland - 17 to soften the blow of the semi final tix
                                                                                                                Well it's a draw atm.
                                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Shambles. Argentina turning it over at will it seems.

Comment

The worst part of this is going to be when the Scots win later on

Comment

Destroyed in every ruck. Doesn't look like they're going to let up either, and with Sanchez kicking we'll have to tidy ourselves up or we're going to cough up buckets of points.

Comment

Gwan Luke

Comment

Wow. 10 point swing.

Game on again.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X