Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a trick or treater dressed as Miley Cyrus managed to not ask for a twerk for a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
      Just had a trick or treater dressed as Miley Cyrus managed to not ask for a twerk for a treat.
      Didn't think you'd get 'trick or treaters' under your bridge.
      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
        Didn't think you'd get 'trick or treaters' under your bridge.
        Only time of the year feels normal to give strange kids sweets.

Comment

Cricket hockey.

I done linesman in a rugby match and opposition touched the ball last so was a Stillorgan lineout called it as such.
          Of course got called blind by the players ref was about 75 real character and said any utterance to my man again and its ayellow card.
          Glad he had my back.
          Find the lower level you go down in most sports the abuse is worse reffing such a thankless job.
          Obviously I only do it to assuage my desires for petty vengeance upon the cool kids.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hello comrades, how are you all doing today?
            i am getting chinese for my tea.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            Umpiring in Naas tomorrow. Expecting abuse levels up to and including GBH by legions of strewelpeter lookalikes.
            Only down the road from Naas this weekend. Tempted to take the bus over to hurl generic ref abuse.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Umpiring in Naas tomorrow. Expecting abuse levels up to and including GBH by legions of strewelpeter lookalikes.
                Newbridge is the place for fun and games at the Hockey.

There is a certain former garage proprietor who used to be famous for going mental from the sidelines at umpires and players.

This is the same imbecile who managed to blow one of the most lucrative main dealerships after various incidents with customers including dragging a woman out of the showroom by the hair

I may have an hour to spare in Naas in the morning if I do I'll look in and hurl some abuse.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  Newbridge is the place for fun and games at the Hockey.

There is a certain former garage proprietor who used to be famous for going mental from the sidelines at umpires and players.

This is the same imbecile who managed to blow one of the most lucrative main dealerships after various incidents with customers including dragging a woman out of the showroom by the hair

I may have an hour to spare in Naas in the morning if I do I'll look in and hurl some abuse.
                  Pick me up in Kill.
                  Who else is in.

Comment

Pick me up in Kilcoole SP, sound.

Comment

Caught a double bill in the cinema today started off with Nightcrawler which wasn't as gritty and intense as I thought it was going to be but still a pretty solid watch, Jake Gyllenhaal was pretty good in the part comedic/creepy/menacing - next up I caught Citizenfour in the IFI don't actually ever remember being in there for a screening before and I'm not actually a big fan of it (would've preferred to catch it in the Lighthouse) but the documentary was excellent, after reading tons about him & the situation was actually refreshing to watch the story unfold. Would highly recommend people catching a showing of it.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnSubscribe to INDIE & FILM FESTIVALS: http://bit.ly/1wbkfYgLike us on...
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Never enogh wine at these shindigs. Irish Water discussion later it seems. Might troll them and ask if they set their pricepoint too low if given airtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                          Never enogh wine at these shindigs. Irish Water discussion later it seems. Might troll them and ask if they set their pricepoint too low if given airtime.
                          Please do this.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                            Caught a double bill in the cinema today started off with Nightcrawler which wasn't as gritty and intense as I thought it was going to be but still a pretty solid watch, Jake Gyllenhaal was pretty good in the part comedic/creepy/menacing - next up I caught Citizenfour in the IFI don't actually ever remember being in there for a screening before and I'm not actually a big fan of it (would've preferred to catch it in the Lighthouse) but the documentary was excellent, after reading tons about him & the situation was actually refreshing to watch the story unfold. Would highly recommend people catching a showing of it.
                            Why arent you a fan? especially if you never went before?.

I went for my once annual visit to the cinema to see Fury on your recommendation last night. Not a bad watch. One of those the cinema actually adds to it.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiGwAvd5mvM
                              It's still really weird to me that this libertarian douchenozzle who used to blast his opinions at a bunch of people who didn't care is now a world famous social activist. I used to confortably kill this guy in Counterstrike by waiting for him to inevitably over-extend, and now he's one of the most recognisable figures in world politics. How weird is that?
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Kind of have to do this now.

Comment

Is that Dice sitting on the aisle with a black shirt on, nodding like one ofthose dogs in the back window of a car?

Comment

nophone seems to be the new flagship killer.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    Pick me up in Kilcoole SP, sound.
                                    Road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                      (not very much) money well spent today:
                                      Sounds like a solid day. How did you find the yoga there (and which did you do), still haven't gotten around to starting it yet.

Health screening seemed like a good deal, although doesn't test what I would wish.

Comment

I hate airports, especially long transfer times before a long ass flight home. At least SFO has free wifi.

Comment

Is that Dice sitting on the aisle with a black shirt on, nodding like one ofthose dogs in the back window of a car?
                                          No deffo not
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            I hate airports, especially long transfer times before a long ass flight home. At least SFO has free wifi.
                                            You've just had a holiday in Vegas. My heart bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                              You've just had a holiday in Vegas. My heart bleeds.
                                              And not 1 hand of poker played at all.

Comment

The Eastern European dude
                                                That 7D place is a rather fun way of spending a fiver. Top owner dude.

Vintage Kitchen
                                                Jaysus. A tenner for something in the ballpark of a Michelin star lunch. Menu for salivating over here.

Yoga
                                                Groupon has a decent enough deal on that The Yoga Hub place someone posted a while back.

Checkup
                                                Also in case anyone is like myself and has had in the back of their head to get a medical checkup - €69 all in for this deal.
                                                Speaking of good value I am just back from a 3 course vegan meal from Sova Vegetarian Butchers in the Paris Wine Bar, and it was one of the nicest meals I've had. 3 courses for 12.50. My lovely French glass of wine nearly cost as much... only outmatched by the lovely French girl serving it.
                                                I love the touch of getting bread and mixed oils withyour glasses of wine btw. My brother asked for water...he got a glass of wine given to him anyway, those French eh.

I brought my meat-head brother along (would not consider it as good as "normal food" lets say), mostly all I heard when he was eating was "fabulous", "never tasted something like this before", "best food I've ever had".

I really don't know how he is making money with this food or is it to show off his cooking skills as a sample. It was a one night pop up restaurant in the wine bar but seems to be repeated in various places now and again.
                                                Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 31-10-14, 22:34.

Comment

You're better off. Too much to see and do, apparently. Never been. That's kinda impressive for a mod of a poker forum

Comment

Anyone here have appendix out before, have a dull nagging pain in my right hand side, like where my ovary is maybe. had a pain in my lower back and side last week and went to Doc who said I had a kidney infection. But now the pain in my side is getting worse as the night goes on. I am after googling and obv think now I have appendicitis

also extremely tired come evening every night for the last 2 weeks

is DR BK about
                                                    Last edited by SatNav; 31-10-14, 22:35.
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                      Anyone here have appendix out before, have a dull nagging pain in my right hand side, like where my ovary is maybe. had a pain in my lower back and side last week and went to Doc who said I had a kidney infection. But now the pain in my side is getting worse as the night goes on. I am after googling and obv think now I have appendicitis
                                                      Could be tail end of kidney infection. In my completely unprofessional opinion of course. Probably constipation though.

Comment

is DR BK about
                                                        You're definitely in the right place for advice and should probably google some more.

Had mine out. I was playing a match and collapsed, had to lie in the fetal position and plead for death until surgery the next morning. Was very quick with me. Dunno is that is standard though.

Comment

Don't understand this to be honest. At a minimum a couple of hours of $1/$2 in the wee hours or when oh has gone shopping is an essential part of an LV trip.
                                                          Its actually as much fun as poker gets, playing against generally happy and chatty people on their holidays (always a couple of local twats in headphones obviously but can live with this).

Comment

is DR BK about
                                                            Lost me here, I'm out.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 31-10-14, 22:57.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                You're definitely in the right place for advice and should probably google some more.

Had mine out. I was playing a match and collapsed, had to lie in the fetal position and plead for death until surgery the next morning. Was very quick with me. Dunno is that is standard though.
                                                                Soft

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Why arent you a fan? especially if you never went before?.

I went for my once annual visit to the cinema to see Fury on your recommendation last night. Not a bad watch. One of those the cinema actually adds to it.
                                                                  Don't think having nevet gone before really matters, should've clarified before that I'm not a fan of the cinema part, not sure if all the screens are the same but the sound was terrible and felt like a church hall with a projector, seats were kinda comfy but seriously cramped on leg room and I'm not exactly the tallest guy.

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                  It's still really weird to me that this libertarian douchenozzle who used to blast his opinions at a bunch of people who didn't care is now a world famous social activist. I used to confortably kill this guy in Counterstrike by waiting for him to inevitably over-extend, and now he's one of the most recognisable figures in world politics. How weird is that?
                                                                  I've no idea about all that but I do admire what he did with the releases.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                    Soft
                                                                    I'm invincible.

Comment

Oh prostate maybe. That's something men are meant to do?
                                                                      Ah sure you'll be grand http://www.independent.ie/life/healt...-30699383.html
                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I still can't figure out whether Richard Boyd Barrett is actually mentally ill or just a deeply cynical populist.

'I was talking to plumber... '

Comment

@satvnav: sounds like a head gasket issue, but can't be sure till u tell me the colour of your shoes,

Either that or it's the Ebola

Comment

I still can't figure out whether Richard Boyd Barrett is actually mentally ill or just a deeply cynical populist.

'I was talking to plumber... '
                                                                            Wearing a hoodie. Such a cnut.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                              @satvnav: sounds like a head gasket issue, but can't be sure till u tell me the colour of your shoes,

Either that or it's the Ebola
                                                                              no shoes on at present. barefoot.

Im heading to bed shortly, if I havent posted by 4pm tomorrow. check in on me
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I've no idea about all that but I do admire what he did with the releases.
                                                                                I knew him before he was famous. Me and him were both regulars over at the ArsTechnica.com forums, IRC and counterstrike servers. That article in The Atlantic where he was described as "kind of a dick"? That was me. I said that. It's very odd.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/edwa ... t-revealed http://soupsoup.net/2013/06/12/are-thes ... ica-posts/ I remember that guy. He was kind of a dick. But fair play to him for what he's done.
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

is DR BK about
                                                                                  Not what you want to hear but that sounds very like the two times I had kidney stones.
                                                                                  Even women I know that has had them said childbirth is a doddle in comparison.
                                                                                  The last one was the day of the All-Ireland final last year and I was in a bar in New York drinking from 9am and taking coke all day.
                                                                                  At about 10 pm that night it kicked in and I was sober in about five minutes.
                                                                                  The next morning I tried using my leftover coke as a painkiller but it still wasn't enough.
                                                                                  I went to the hospital on the Wednesday and got put on a morphine drip for 12 hours and sent home.
                                                                                  Passed it on the Friday.
                                                                                  Bright side was that I lost about 12lbs so your diet goal will be blasted out of it!

Ps,I pm'd Bubble King at the time and it was him who advised me to attend the hospital.
                                                                                  Thanks Bubble King.

Comment

My meat wagon is better than Pitt bros or bison, by a long shot
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                                                      Not what you want to hear but that sounds very like the two times I had kidney stones.
                                                                                      Even women I know that has had them said childbirth is a doddle in comparison.
                                                                                      The last one was the day of the All-Ireland final last year and I was in a bar in New York drinking from 9am and taking coke all day.
                                                                                      At about 10 pm that night it kicked in and I was sober in about five minutes.
                                                                                      The next morning I tried using my leftover coke as a painkiller but it still wasn't enough.
                                                                                      I went to the hospital on the Wednesday and got put on a morphine drip for 12 hours and sent home.
                                                                                      Passed it on the Friday.
                                                                                      Bright side was that I lost about 12lbs so your diet goal will be blasted out of it!

Ps,I pm'd Bubble King at the time and it was him who advised me to attend the hospital.
                                                                                      Thanks Bubble King.
                                                                                      You needed to pm a med student to see a doctor even though you were in excruciating pain.

People giving medical advice here is daft see a doctor costs money but worth it.
                                                                                      Every genius selfdiagnosing because of google.

Comment

You needed to pm a med student to see a doctor even though you were in excruciating pain.

People giving medical advice here is daft see a doctor costs money but worth it.
                                                                                        Every genius selfdiagnosing because of google.
                                                                                        I had, had one before and was able to tough it out and pass it without help by drinking gallons of cranberry juice.
                                                                                        I was hoping he might have had some "magic bullet" as the medical professionals would say.
                                                                                        Also 12 hours in a&e in New York came to just over $3k as opposed to a hundred quid here.

Comment

is DR BK about
                                                                                          May I be the first to congratulate you on your impending arrival.

Comment

Jools is pants tonight. Hitting the green button for something I recorded last week.

BBC doc 'Elvis: That's alright Mama 60 years on'

Pretty good, based around fairly unknown artists covering Elvis tracks at Sun Studios. This blew me away though.

Scroll to 09:20 (this is a seperate behind the scenes vid, not the doc itself)

BBC invited Brian Free & Assurance to Memphis, Tennessee to record "Peace In The Valley," as a part of a 60th anniversary tribute to Elvis' recording and rel...
                                                                                            Last edited by Lazare; 01-11-14, 00:15.
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Just woke up after that pile of poo & seems i got tickets to a knitting expo. A new low.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                Basically cumming a lot is good ? I always knew having that stuff inside you more than 24hrs rotted the brain, and the little walnut according to science...which...looks very like a brain...

Nothing like pulling the blind, lowering the sound on 15, opening an incognito page and discovering yourself, and what kinks actually turn you on.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Just woke up after that pile of poo & seems i got tickets to a knitting expo. A new low.
                                                                                                  Toy show is the holy grail.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

When a singers song book comes bound and packaged in an asda bag for life, he aint no soft southerner. He also keeps his harmonicas in there.

This too shall pass.

Comment

What's missing from the health check apart from STIs? (I've no idea what most of the tests are, but highly impressed that nearly everyone who bought the voucher went for the full whack of testing despite presumably having the same lack of knowledge on what any of the tests are).
                                                                                                      Ah, it's just me and not having got around to get blood tests done for a couple of things. Also any place advertising BMI calculation as part of a health screening is really offering a test of basic computer literacy.

Went through some online lists of best recent horror films to watch a Halloween horror tonight. Settled on the British horror film Kill List. Wow. More impactful than a V for Vendetta tie.

Comment

...

Comment

What an utter moron.

How stupid do you have to be to think you'd get away with that?

Also, how stupid do you need to be to risk your entire career for pocket money?

If it was 250k you would understand.
                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Balls, just crashed out the hot 44 on Stars in 22nd spot after getting it in with AQ v the table lunatic's K10. K10 on the flop and no jack obv, 9.5k up top too

Comment

that awkwad momemnt if you're not sure if you just had sex or just woke up
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

is DR BK about
                                                                                                                Lewis had it a couple of months ago. He was throwing up and had a pain in his tummy but at first it was a suspected gastro bug. The problem with appendicitis and Lewis was that he was still eating and was hungry as they said that is nor normal. But he also had the pain travel to the other side but when it was pressed it was the opposite side that hurt. (right side)

Did the Dr you saw press down on the appendix? Lewis almost hit the roof when he did that to him.

Anyway, see a doctor again

Comment

The Eastern European dude
                                                                                                                  That 7D place is a rather fun way of spending a fiver. Top owner dude.

Vintage Kitchen
                                                                                                                  Jaysus. A tenner for something in the ballpark of a Michelin star lunch. Menu for salivating over here.

Yoga
                                                                                                                  Groupon has a decent enough deal on that The Yoga Hub place someone posted a while back.

Checkup
                                                                                                                  Also in case anyone is like myself and has had in the back of their head to get a medical checkup - €69 all in for this deal.
                                                                                                                  Did the same health check two weeks ago. Check out my log for what's involved. I'd definitely recommend it. The girl that does it really knows her stuff.

Comment

...

Comment

West Brom 12/5 looks big against a Leicster side that have looked v ordinary the last few games. Also liking Everton 4/5 v Swansea

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Settled on the British horror film Kill List. Wow. More impactful than a V for Vendetta tie.
                                                                                                                        Have you seen the rest of Ben Wheatly's films? He's the real deal, already has a super impressive body of work under his belt.
                                                                                                                        Down Terrace is an understated masterpiece and 'A Field in England' is the maddest thing to have hit the screen in years, makes Killl List look like an episode of Friends!

We were talking here recently that he is in the processs of making film version of Ballard's High Rise. Looks like he got a decent budget for it and production is in progress, should turn out next year sometime.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X