Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot. Ship the $10 6K gtd on ipoker for a little over $1100. First 4 figure score in a while.

Thats some of the engagement ring paid off right there

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Woot. Ship the $10 6K gtd on ipoker for a little over $1100. First 4 figure score in a while.

weeee thats brill!!!
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Just been heads-up for over an hour on paddy power.

Irish open ticket for first.

Nothing for second.

Had 3/1 chip lead twice.

Was all in twice with best hand for ticket.

Last hand,10, 10 for me, he has k9.

He now has ticket.

I hav fuck all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
          Lloyd gives a very good argument for supporting UCD, maybe he'll pipe in
          To help, you study there, they play attractive football. Manager does his best to ensure they keep the ball on the ground. Every year they un-earth a few gems. They have a guy mid field called Paul Corry - offered contracts in england, turned it town to study in UCD, offered away last year also, turned it down to finish degree. Now will finish college then accept offers from england

You get to see the conveyor belt of young players in ireland. Those returning from england. The flair and skill they have learned over there. These players have been and are continuously those who are highly sought after in the Irish league. Its were some of the best players in the league start their careers.

Go against the grain and support UCD would be my strong advice/opinion
          im thinking of buying a UCD season ticket this year seeing as im back doing a masters in smurfit there. went to a few games during my undergrad but nowhere near enough

it shows last years tickets as just 90 quid for students but i cant seem to buy one this season. it says this on their tickets site under season tickets ' We are happy to announce the beginning of the 2012 Airtricity League Season. Ticket prices starting from € 16.50 available on our website or alternatively through any Xtra-vision store nationwide. We're hoping for a winning 2012 Season!'

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

Just watching the NAPT, why is it that American coverage of these things is soooo bad. The EPT and UKIPT over here is petty good coverage with good analysis (for the most part) of hands and play - not just the AA v KK hands. Everytime I watch the WSOP, WPT and now the NAPT - the hands/players/interviews are all a load of shit.

Lowest common denominator?
            ESPN produce the WSOP, WPT etc

ESPN are pretty dire when it comes to none mainstream stuff. Packaged for the plebs. In my exp anyway
            Last edited by Mellor; 03-02-12, 01:35.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

anyone wanna play

edit: its basically pictionary look for ipb room if anyone fancies a game
              more people join if your still up your bored
              airport, lol

Comment

He was playin like a numpty and i was owning him postflop, then he tried to give me a gift. Av stack was around 3.5k.........fu poker gods, FU!!

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                NL Holdem $80(BB) IPoker
                SB ($9,110)
                BB ($12,900)
                UTG ($1,817)
                Hero ($6,270)
                BTN ($2,065)

Dealt to Hero 5:diamond: 5:heart:

UTG calls $80, Hero raises to $160, BTN raises to $240, fold, BB calls $160, UTG calls $160, Hero calls $80

FLOP ($1,000) T:diamond: 6:heart: 5:spade:

BB bets $12,660 (AI), UTG folds, Hero calls $6,030 (AI), BTN folds

TURN ($13,060) T:diamond: 6:heart: 5:spade: 2:spade:

RIVER ($13,060) T:diamond: 6:heart: 5:spade: 2:spade: A:spade:

BB shows T:spade: 4:spade:
                (Pre 35%, Flop 9.8%, Turn 25.0%)

Hero shows 5:diamond: 5:heart:
                (Pre 65%, Flop 90.2%, Turn 75.0%)

BB wins $13,060

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  http://www.isketch.net/isketch.shtml

anyone wanna play

edit: its basically pictionary look for ipb room if anyone fancies a game
                  Whats the name of the room

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    Live in Clarehall so Shels would be the closest

cant stand bohs so cant be supporting them

Nothing against Pats

Go to college in UCD but their games are the most drab affairs ever!

Rovers games tend to have an unreal atmosphere but its out in Tallaght
                    Shells would be delighted to have you, might even give you a run out on the basis that you might play as well as your doppelgänger.

Comment

Great stuff Kev, well played.
                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

I run bad.

SPOILER
                        Going to be a nightmare fixing the database if stars ever get around to fixing the bug that has winning hands down as losers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

my homage to stars atm ............

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Need. More Beer.

Comment

holy fuck, could have killed wife. On phone relating events. Was playing online last 9 hrs in new jim jams and slippers with my dressing gown. Went to bed quietly and slipped off dressing gown to slide gently beside wife when a massive spark occurred as brushed finger tips against wifes nylon nightdress. Thankfully no harm done and all i received was a shock from the spark and a grunt from the wife. Bloody static, hope a wash of jim jams sorts it, they were soooo cosy. If i tell wife tmw what happened i prob get reply "1st time there were sparks in this bed"....................night all

Comment

Anyone think if Stephen had given that event a proper name instead of letting a class of play school kids name it then it might have been an easier sell. I can safely say I have never said to anyone 'are you going to tha super poker game in city west' for fear of ridicule.

And anytime someone says The Super I always think of Joe Pesci

Comment

TheDrunkenOne has really kicked it up a notch since the new year
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      TheDrunkenOne has really kicked it up a notch since the new year
                                      He really has. My new favourite poster.

He deserves a tagline tbh. Anyone have any suggestions

Comment

I'm running like christy brown recently.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Stocious imo.
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

This is Stan
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                              that cash game actually got interesting later on

Comment

It always fecking does when I go! 2 of the chinese were just throwing money around the table, none of it came my way unfortunately!

Comment

Tea's gone cold I wonder why

Comment

best Quote of the Day“We were 2-0 down and had a player sent off. I had come on in the 60th minute, in what was only my second appearance for the club, and I scored goals in the 86th, 88th and 92nd minute. It was Roy of the Rovers stuff!”...Eamon Zayed
                                                    Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Brought to you by Smirnoff

Perfect tagline

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                        Brought to you by Smirnoff

Perfect tagline
                                                        That is shit.

Comment

Doesn't need a tagline, his username says it all

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                            That is shit.
                                                            No, you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              Doesn't need a tagline, his username says it all
                                                              Name says it all is the perfect tagline

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                Name says it all is the perfect tagline
                                                                This is shit.

Comment

This is shit.
                                                                  No, you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                    No, you are.
                                                                    +1

Comment

Comment

+∞

No backsies.

Comment

Dont know if this was posted before..

Comment

JT stripped of England captaincy. Meh.

England is such a circus, it really is crazy.

Comment

Right Lads

Let's talk car ads.

Many will say that the Darth Vader Passat one from last year is their favourite but this is the GOAT for me.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Anybody have a fav?

Comment

"It was Roy of the Rovers stuff!” for new thread title please.

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                                                  JT stripped of England captaincy. Meh.

England is such a circus, it really is crazy.
                                                                                  Back when Capello was the new man in the job he'd have told them to fuck off, that he picked the captain.

Comment

You need to put a NSFW on that shit not a spoiler FFS!!!!
                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Stan

Dear Hottie Niece I wrote but you still ain't callin
                                                                                      I left my mobile, my facebook, my twitter and even my bebo and frienster at the bottom
                                                                                      I sent two emails back in Autumn you must not-a got 'em
                                                                                      There must be problem with your Hotmail hun
                                                                                      Maybe you forgot your login, password1?
                                                                                      But anyways, fuck it, what’s been up, how’s Mrs Stan Bro’s girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend?

Sometimes while I’m grinding I wear my jimjams and my dressing gown
                                                                                      Wear my slippers too and I take some fish to valuetown
                                                                                      All I want is bacon buttie, do some odd jobs about house, have some spag bol, a few drinks and a game or two in peace....is that too much to ask in your own house??
                                                                                      .... well apparently so, ‘Lazy cunt’ says my spouse.
                                                                                      Anyways, I hope you get this, hit me back,
                                                                                      just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
                                                                                      This is Stan

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                        Back when Capello was the new man in the job he'd have told them to fuck off, that he picked the captain.
                                                                                        Yeah, now he is prob influenced by papers. Also the FA is getting crazier.

I deliberately ignore these things all the time but when you look at it it really is mind boggling. The media creates drama and makes everything a circus, and people go with it like braindead zombies.

Does this happen in Italy, Germany etc?

I know the likes of Marca are bad but at least they admit they are biased so their crap is acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1
                                                                                          Getting this new mobile asap

SPOILER
                                                                                          Creepy old man

Comment

Ha fish. You lads need to work on owning souls in the tournament and not being first to the cash table.

Comment

Dear Hottie Niece I wrote but you still ain't callin
                                                                                              I left my mobile, my facebook, my twitter and even my bebo and frienster at the bottom
                                                                                              I sent two emails back in Autumn you must not-a got 'em
                                                                                              There must be problem with your Hotmail hun
                                                                                              Maybe you forgot your login, password1?
                                                                                              But anyways, fuck it, what’s been up, how’s Mrs Stan Bro’s girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend?

Sometimes while I’m grinding I wear my jimjams and my dressing gown
                                                                                              Wear my slippers too and I take some fish to valuetown
                                                                                              All I want is bacon buttie, do some odd jobs about house, have some spag bol, a few drinks and a game or two in peace....is that too much to ask in your own house??
                                                                                              .... well apparently so, ‘Lazy cunt’ says my spouse.
                                                                                              Anyways, I hope you get this, hit me back,
                                                                                              just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
                                                                                              This is Stan

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
                                                                                              Got out of bed at all
                                                                                              The morning rain clouds up my window
                                                                                              And I can't see at all
                                                                                              And even if I could it'll all be gray,
                                                                                              But your picture on my wall
                                                                                              It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
                                                                                              It's not so bad

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                Ha fish. You lads need to work on owning souls in the tournament and not being first to the cash table.
                                                                                                I had to walk home last night when you denied our nipping requests, think I lost a toe to frostbite. Poor V was talking about selling his ass for petrol.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                  Right Lads

Let's talk car ads.

Many will say that the Darth Vader Passat one from last year is their favourite but this is the GOAT for me.

Anybody have a fav?
                                                                                                  Nothing great this year, yogurt one is alright.

and the follow up to Darth Vadar...

Comment

Fuck car ads, Lottie needs to break it down and do verse two.

Comment

EPT Deauville day 3. 178 left from 889. 128 paid. Avg is 150k

Marc MacDonnell 265600
                                                                                                      Big MickG 87600

Run good lads....

Comment

I had to walk home last night when you denied our nipping requests, think I lost a toe to frostbite. Poor V was talking about selling his ass for petrol.
                                                                                                        Well in that shirt you could have easily earned a lift home hanging around The George.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                          You need to put a NSFW on that shit not a spoiler FFS!!!!
                                                                                                          Apologies, you are correct, my error, deleted now

Comment

pfft, I lost out to the chinese lad when I tried to rep the King. He had it, what can you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                              Good turnout last night? I see Zod caved and ponyed up the loot how much was it and did you win it back on table games?
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

One for Kayroo Maybe

Mate of mine just recieved a letter/summons from the Garda to appear in court as a witness to an accident .
                                                                                                                Problem is the letter is requesting him to appear on the 22/01/2012 and is dated 31/01/2012 .

The actual court date is 22/02/2012 .
                                                                                                                Any advice on course of action ??

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                                                  Mate of mine just recieved a letter/summons from the Garda to appear in court as a witness to an accident .
                                                                                                                  Problem is the letter is requesting him to appear on the 22/01/2012 and is dated 31/01/2012 .

He should probably try going to court on the 22/02/2012

Failing that get a time machine, go to 22/01/2012 and see what is said then.

Comment

Go

Comment

Originally posted by Dido View Post
                                                                                                                      My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
                                                                                                                      Got out of bed at all
                                                                                                                      The morning rain clouds up my window
                                                                                                                      And I can't see at all
                                                                                                                      And even if I could it'll all be gray,
                                                                                                                      But your picture on my wall
                                                                                                                      It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
                                                                                                                      It's not so bad

iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee wanna thank you

Comment

It's not really him they are interested in, it's his legal persona. He should turn up and tell them to smell his helmet. Legally their hands are tied.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                                          iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee wanna thank you
                                                                                                                          There is a little button in the bottom right corner of my post for that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X