Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arf - Rafael da Silva has now captained United to more trophies than Cesc Fabregas has Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
      Space shuttle Discovery cockpit: http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discover...236/index.html
      Takes a minute to load but is pretty cool.
      I'm loving the Dell plugged in at the back.
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
        Space shuttle Discovery cockpit: http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discover...236/index.html
        Takes a minute to load but is pretty cool.
        It's so refreshing to watch a PG rated video on the net with the word "cock" in it

I notice there was a Dell laptop in the cockpit. Imagine ringing up Dell support:

Astronaut: "HELP HELP my space shuttle is hurtling into the moon and my screen is frozen"
        Support: "Have you tried turning it of and on again sir?"

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          here we go!!!! (most likey talking to myself anyway, you's seem otherwise occupied )
          what a game. extra time to start with golden gold rule applying.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
            arf - Rafael da Silva has now captained United to more trophies than Cesc Fabregas has Arsenal.
            if his wife left him she's have twice as many charity shield medals as Steven Gerard.

Comment

waterford starting a second come back in the game

killkenny will probably just come up and score a goal and kill it off

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                waterford starting a second come back in the game

killkenny will probably just come up and score a goal and kill it off
                killkenny piling on the pressure now

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  lol. Think I'm on about Ep 14 at the moment. Excellent series, but hard enough to find the appropriate time to listen to them.
                  I find excuses for doing mundane stuff now do I get an opportunity to listen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                    what a game. extra time to start with golden gold rule applying.
                    wow what a game. toughest fuckers in the toughest team sport in the world today. gutted for castleford.

Comment

lost champo match. devestated

beer o clock me thinks

Comment

@DTguardin
                        Mario Balotelli leaves Wembley in gold puffa jacket, knee-length denim shorts (diamond hem) and glittering-gold suitcase. Legend!

Opr

Comment

For those who don't leave the BBV, the Portuguese prodigy José “Girah” Macedo is a cheating scumbag:

Comment

Load of bollocks

Comment

We back?
                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                For those who don't leave the BBV, the Portuguese prodigy José “Girah” Macedo is a cheating scumbag:
                                http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...35/index1.html
                                Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                Load of bollocks
                                i had a read through the thread and it would seem true

Comment

Nah, still down.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                    We back?
                                    no not yet

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      We back?
                                      We never left

Comment

Rain Man in ITV3 at nine bells, haven't seen it in years.

Lethal Weapon on ITV4 @ 9 aswell.
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

FYI - I tried to send a staking % win to my VISA card

Hello kincsem,

After a routine review of your latest cashout it has come to our attention that most of the funds that you cashed out came directly from a transfer received from another player on our site.
                                          Our transfer tool is only meant to help players fund their accounts when they are unable to deposit with deposit options currently available to them. All funds added to your account via transfer must be used to play at our tables.

We are restricted by our license agreement in the Isle of Man and this prevents us from being able to offer a real money transfer service for the purpose of cashing out.
                                          In this case, your cashout has been cancelled and funds have been returned to your account balance. You are welcome to play with the funds or to return it back to the sender.
                                          You should use a money transferring service outside of PokerStars for transfers which are not meant to be played at our tables.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
                                          If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

PokerStars Security

This might make it more difficult in future to buy percentages of players through PokerStars, or later collect the winnings through PokerStars. I've done a number of transfer before this without a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                                            Hello kincsem,

After a routine review of your latest cashout it has come to our attention that most of the funds that you cashed out came directly from a transfer received from another player on our site.
                                            Our transfer tool is only meant to help players fund their accounts when they are unable to deposit with deposit options currently available to them. All funds added to your account via transfer must be used to play at our tables.

We are restricted by our license agreement in the Isle of Man and this prevents us from being able to offer a real money transfer service for the purpose of cashing out.
                                            In this case, your cashout has been cancelled and funds have been returned to your account balance. You are welcome to play with the funds or to return it back to the sender.
                                            You should use a money transferring service outside of PokerStars for transfers which are not meant to be played at our tables.

We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
                                            If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

PokerStars Security

This might make it more difficult in future to buy percentages of players through PokerStars, or later collect the winnings through PokerStars. I've done a number of transfer before this without a problem.
                                            Fairly standard procedure at most sites for play through for transferred money. Surprised you didn't have any problems until now.

I wouldn't let it put you off buying %'s but I guess posters should be more mindful of throwing in a moneybookers option for paying out.
                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-08-11, 19:42.

Comment

Anyone got a live stream for firestone golf?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                Jamming nifties into a poker machine in The White Horse while sinking pints at 10 am after being up all night amentsimo!!!!
                                                lol I was found jammin 20 notes into the who wants to be a millionaire machine in burger max a few years back. pretty sure it wasnt plugged in either

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                    Take your pick!

Comment

tomorrow is going to be fun

guy on the RTE news effectively just screamed 'withdraw all your money and get the hell out of the country!! '

(OK, he said Ireland should leave the Eurozone but it's pretty much the same thing. Kev, your KeyTrade account may yet come into play)
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

File that in the 'one that got away' category. KK were there to be taken today, but we just couldnt get the pressure on them. Soft goals conceeded at key times and then some very sloppy shooting and decision making in the second half.

Huge improvement needed for KK against (more than likely) Tipp in the final

Also lol at the GAA for the mess at the end of the minor match. Extra Time yes/no? Shouldnt even have been a debate

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                          I have 200 on a KK\Kerry double at 6/1; do I take it that letting 'er ride would be the height of madness? I also thought KK were poor today and over-elaborate at times (very unlike them).

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            I have 200 on a KK\Kerry double at 6/1; do I take it that letting 'er ride would be the height of madness? I also thought KK were poor today and over-elaborate at times (very unlike them).

I think it may be a bit on the loony side alright. KK were v poor today compared to the standards they need to hit against Tipp (assuming its Tipp). A couple of possible explanations tho

- KK hadnt played since Leinster final, rustiness etc
                                                            - KK were holding back and not showing their hand, I've never seen KK hit as many long range efforts when they were 6 or more ahead.

Another positive for KK was their full back line, previously questioned this season, but top class today

Comment

guy on the RTE news effectively just screamed 'withdraw all your money and get the hell out of the country!! '

(OK, he said Ireland should leave the Eurozone but it's pretty much the same thing. Kev, your KeyTrade account may yet come into play)
                                                              Who said that?

Comment

I think it may be a bit on the loony side alright. KK were v poor today compared to the standards they need to hit against Tipp (assuming its Tipp). A couple of possible explanations tho

- KK hadnt played since Leinster final, rustiness etc
                                                                - KK were holding back and not showing their hand, I've never seen KK hit as many long range efforts when they were 6 or more ahead.

Another positive for KK was their full back line, previously questioned this season, but top class today
                                                                I don't think Cody does 'holding back and not showing your hand'

Tipp are 4/6 with Boyles but 8/15 with PP

Think I'll have 300 at 4/6 to even out the hurling side of the equation as I don't have any confidence after what I saw today.

Will either be levels after the hurling or else effectively have 500 on Kerry @ 9/5.

Comment

That girah story is mental.

Comment

File that in the 'one that got away' category. KK were there to be taken today, but we just couldnt get the pressure on them. Soft goals conceeded at key times and then some very sloppy shooting and decision making in the second half.

Also lol at the GAA for the mess at the end of the minor match. Extra Time yes/no? Shouldnt even have been a debate
                                                                    Was very frustrating to watch, there was def a window there for Waterford today although always felt that KK would step it up if needed which I suppose they did in the last ten minutes.

Gotta love Mullane, he leaves it all out there, a credit to any team.
                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 07-08-11, 21:24.

Comment

I've had a day of horrible beats, can't hit a flush draw, getting all the chips into the middle kings against queens only to have a 5 card straight on the board, to the fucking jack.

I'm seriously sick to my fucking back teeth with poker at the moment.

Comment

What would you suggest if ya had a few quid in AIB bank? do they still do safe deposit boxes?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                          That girah story is mental.
                                                                          Cliffs?
                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                            Cliffs?

Comment

Whats the case for voluntarily leaving the Euro? I can understand there might be a situation where we are asked to leave or put in some second tier or back to the old EMU where we were expected to maintain a strict exchange rate.

But why voluntarily leave? I don't see any huge upside as long as our debts are in Euro. Might be good for our remaining exporters, like the farmers and errrr, the other exporters.

**************
                                                                              Why not hang tight, secretly hope that Spain or Italy need a bailout that means the stability fund has to go to €3T or something and then we are such a small part of the problem it hardly matters.

Comment

been ages since i played live on a monday, wheres good in terms of runners these days?

Comment

I can't see us suddenly chosing to leave, we're far too passive a nation for that.

Comment

I can't see us suddenly chosing to leave, we're far too passive a nation for that.
                                                                                    Yeah but new notes smell nice. Whan I was in Pravda we got 60k in euros a couple of weeks before the 'big switch'.
                                                                                    I had to count it twice a day, I got addicted.

Comment

The Shining on TV3 now, about ten minutes in

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                        been ages since i played live on a monday, wheres good in terms of runners these days?
                                                                                        Head into the Fitz Kenny. 75 fo that will get a lot of runners.

Comment

Wedding Crashers is an excellent film, film4. Bout the 5th time I have watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                            Wedding Crashers is an excellent film, film4. Bout the 5th time I have watched it.
                                                                                            N1, just starting on film4+1.

Comment

SHIP SHIP !!!

Just snagged a package for the Ladies event at EPT London in October...

(£11 sat into a £108 sat)

= £1500 Package..
                                                                                              Last edited by smurph; 07-08-11, 23:35.
                                                                                              Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Cliffs?
                                                                                                lol, I don't know where to start. I'm not even sure he exists.

Comment

Here's a cliffs post..

I've not managed to read through it yet, though. Thread is absolutely fascinating.
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                                                                    SHIP SHIP !!!

Just snagged a package for the Ladies event at EPT London in October...

(£11 sat into a £108 sat)

= £1500 Package..
                                                                                                    wow colette that is brilliant. u must be thrilled. delighted for ya. and a tad bit envious lol
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

It's probably Mizzi.

Comment

$10plo flips getting going on ipoker if anyone cares to join. Search Zevilaf.
                                                                                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

just watched limitless. brilliant.
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                            wow a mountain of debt for sure. Kleptocracy is a cool word will use it when drunk, hope it goes down better than munting did.

Da Rovers were pretty toothless tonight.
                                                                                                            Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            ya enjoyed it but was let down big time by the ending

Comment

Its quite here tonight. More rioting in London tonight: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/20...ce-duggan-live

Comment

Limitless had the potential to be excellent and then coped out in itself

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                  watched it tonight as well. was enjoyable but ending was a bit....
                                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I had the misfortune to waste 90mins on The Collector this evening, what a load of shite.

Watching The Killing atm, the Danish version after SP recomended it, 3 in and although a tad slow, i think what it is doing is giving us a big insight into characters, i have my suspect already, way off the mark i am sure though, we may not have even met him yet.

loving the Copehnagen scenes, great city !
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      I had the misfortune to waste 90mins on The Collector this evening, what a load of shite.

Watching The Killing atm, the Danish version after SP recomended it, 3 in and although a tad slow, i think what it is doing is giving us a big insight into characters, i have my suspect already, way off the mark i am sure though, we may not have even met him yet.

loving the Copehnagen scenes, great city !
                                                                                                                      Stick with it, excellent series. Been trying to get The Killing 2 (deals with an entirely different case) but cant seem to find proper subed version

Comment

Anyone know a decent place to get a saorview box and possible prices & things to look out for. Would appreciate a PM thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                          Stick with it, excellent series. Been trying to get The Killing 2 (deals with an entirely different case) but cant seem to find proper subed version
                                                                                                                          Oh i will see it through, just a tad slow, comparing it to the Shield in terms of pace aint fair i know.

Learn Danish...lol
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X