Ballin outta control at the micros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballin outta control at the micros

So I've started back into the poker properly again after a lengthy break and thought what better way to use my 1k post. Will be playing 20nl with a €400 roll at Party770 at Ipoker with 50% rakeback so hopefully won't be to long moving up the limits. Also have a $1000 bonus to get through which is good motivation as the fucker will take me years if I am stuck at 20nl and considering I only have 45 days I need to get the finger out.

My stats are currently 26/22/3.84 with 8% 3bet. WTSD 27, W$SD 47 after 12k hands
    Anyway here's my graph for this month so far.

My biggest weakness is tilt, but I've been pretty good so far this month after dropping nearly 10 buy-ins last month straight off the bat.

Best of luck. Whats the software like on party770?

Comment

It's not bad for Ipoker, it's blue racetrack so I think the colours look good. Last time I was on betfred which was red and looked at bit shit. Seems to be a lot of regs on Ipoker but most of them are crap though.

Comment

Up to 16k hands now so still behind pace of 60k hands I am aiming for. Last 6k hands have produced another rollercasteresque graph so I've been trying to study a bit more hands and holdem to see why. On the leak buster preflop on HEM I'm losing whenever I cold call a raise, a raise+callers. It seems I'm about breakeven in the CO and BTN but losing alot in the blinds which isn't surprising.

1 raiser - VPIP 18% losing 17BB/100 while 3betting 10%. When I do 3bet I am in profit but when I just flat I am losing just over 20BB/100 so something to work on I think. I'm check/raising 11% against one raiser and in small profit when I do this and check folding 64%.

1 raiser + Caller(s) - leaking money here I think, 33BB/100 which doesn't seem good. Just losing -1.39BB/100 when I call from the CO or BTN. When I call from the blind I'm losing -39/BB/100. VPIP is 13% which just looking at some of the cards I called with is far to high. I've called with hands like KQo, ATo, A2s, A9s, K9s, QJo,98o, KTs and other poor cards. Should probably be folding all offsuit apart from AJ and AQ. Not really sure what suited cards I should be playing.

Comment

Been trying the shallow 50nl tables to help me clear a bonus, ship fucking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
            Been trying the shallow 50nl tables to help me clear a bonus, ship fucking ship.

is that the roll busto
            or
            are you finished clearing the bonus so in reality you are 600 in profit

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

No where near finished the bonus, only have about $150 cleared from it. I made $260 from 20nl before I switched to 50nl shallow so I've now €200 left so back down to $20nl for awhile.

Comment

Nearly busto now, starting to think this thread has been a bit of a jinx. Dropped 5 buy-ins at €10nl today, Ak into A's, Q's into AK, set into flush and this was the icing on the cake.

IPoker Network $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1377621
                DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $10.64
                UTG: $14.81
                Hero (CO): $10.40
                BTN: $12.56
                SB: $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with A A
                1 fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.75) 7 A 8 (2 players)
                Hero bets $0.50, BTN raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $3.50, BTN raises to $12.26, Hero calls $6.60 all in

Turn: ($20.95) 9 (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($20.95) 4 (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $20.95
                BTN shows T J
                BTN wins $19.56
                (Rake: $1.39)

Have about 12 buy-ins for $10nl so one time for the rebusto.
                Last edited by Teddie; 19-07-11, 20:42.

Comment

July goals were to play 60k hands at 20nl or above, huge fail as I had to drop down to 10nl. Decided to switch back to full ring for this month, taken a hammering at 6 max so my goal is to play 80k hands and post 10 hands a week in here and review them myself.

July graph:

July 10nl graph:

July 20nl graph:

July 50nl graph:

Comment

A few hands so far

Hand 1:

47/43/32% agg freq, fold to cbet 38%. Still not sure if this is a good or a bad call. His line is so weird that I decided to station. Half pot on turn and mash the pot on brick river seems like a missed draw a lot. I can't even give up a strong hand like a set as I'd expect this player to raise flop, but even if he doesn't I never expect a half pot bet on the turn with a wettish board.

I think on the turn I should check fold, but I had played a few pots with him where I had already done that.

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 7 players - View hand 1396888

UTG: $5.10
                    UTG+1: $13.42
                    Hero (MP): $31.56
                    CO: $37.36
                    BTN: $17.04
                    SB: $28.25
                    BB: $20.06

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is MP with Q A
                    2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, CO calls $0.80, 3 folds

Flop: ($1.90) 9 T 2 (2 players)
                    Hero bets $1.40, CO calls $1.40

Turn: ($4.70) 2 (2 players)
                    Hero checks, CO bets $2.35, Hero calls $2.35

River: ($9.40) 4 (2 players)
                    Hero checks, CO bets $9.40, Hero calls $9.40

SPOILER
                    Final Pot: $28.20
                    CO shows 5 5
                    CO wins $26.79
                    (Rake: $1.41)

Hand 2:

UTG: 72/27 over 10 hands, fish obviously
                    MP1: 12/10 over 100 hands. 22% agg. freq.

MUBS. Only just moved back to 20nl so was still feeling a bit off about my game after last month. At the time I didn't mind the fold(pissed when I saw the hand obviously) but looking over it now flop is an easy shove. When playing it I didn't pay any attention to the fact that there was player still to act when MP flatted by raise which I think rules out him ever having a set here. Live and learn...

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 1396903

SB: $11.60
                    BB: $19.20
                    UTG: $10.33
                    Hero (UTG+1): $49.75
                    MP1: $20.00
                    MP2: $6.45
                    CO: $15.88
                    BTN: $5.70

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is UTG+1 with Q Q
                    UTG raises to $0.40, Hero raises to $1.20, MP1 calls $1.20, MP2 calls $1.20, 4 folds, UTG calls $0.80

Flop: ($5.10) 5 T 7 (4 players)
                    UTG bets $0.20, Hero raises to $4, MP1 calls $4, MP2 folds, UTG raises to $9.13, Hero folds, MP1 calls $5.13

Turn: ($27.36) 8 (2 players)

River: ($27.36) 4 (2 players)

SPOILER
                    Final Pot: $27.36
                    UTG shows J T
                    MP1 shows J J
                    (Rake: $1.36)

Hand 3:

UTG was a epic fish 81/36, 31% fold to cbet and 44% WTSD, sole reason for my stack. MP was 41/34 17% fold to cbet but on this table pretty standard really. A few hands previosuly 150bb hand off the whale with middle set. I don't think he ever calls flop to float as the fish is short and will shove any pair. Was fairly lost on the turn really, not sure what I'll get called by if I bet so decide to check call. One the river I just can't see him shipping Jx here and not sure what hand he could be bluffing. But I'm not sure if I should just fold the turn, I think he could be a hand like AJ, KJ or possible QJ but OTR I can't see him shoving.

IPoker Network $20.00 No Limit Hold'em - 10 players - View hand 1396911

SB: $18.00
                    BB: $24.81
                    UTG: $42.26
                    UTG+1: $12.43
                    Hero (UTG+2): $69.94
                    MP1: $28.63
                    MP2: $39.70
                    MP3: $11.94
                    CO: $6.00
                    BTN: $6.40

Pre Flop: ($0.40) Hero is UTG+2 with Q Q
                    UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $1.80, MP1 calls $1.80, 7 folds, UTG+1 calls $1.70

Flop: ($5.90) J 2 9 (3 players)
                    UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $4.00, MP1 calls $4, UTG+1 folds

Turn: ($13.90) 9 (2 players)
                    Hero checks, MP1 bets $7.00, Hero calls $7

River: ($27.90) 6 (2 players)
                    Hero checks, MP1 bets $15.83, Hero folds
                    Last edited by Teddie; 05-08-11, 01:03.

Comment

Haven't updated in ages. This was august

No where near the amount of hands I wanted but pleased with how I played, it was mostly 20nl. Hoping to get 40k hands in this month.

Comment

I always start my own tables to get them going but I've realised recently I am gash at HU so have been trying to sort this out to get better this month. Results are pretty positive so far. Obviously still have a good bit to go but I've been make sure I have been concentrating a lot more now when I play instead of half reading forums and playing so I make a much better effort to stab at limped pots. HU fr is seems to be alot different to normal 2 table HU as I get a ton of 40bb SS or fish who just limp into into me all the time so before I didn't play muh attention to pots and was happy to check it down alot as it was only $.40 so meh. Obviously fairly dumb as it all adds up. Anyway here's my graph from this month and last month

August:

September:

If I could become even b/e HU player then it would be a huge boast to my W/R.

Comment

Working...
                        X