Sweat On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweat On!

Betfair rang me yesterday saying i could gamble up to €30 risk free this weekend so i obviously took them up.

Looked through the gambling thread here for inspiration (specifically the London pick) and picked out an 8-leg multiple:

Wozniacki
    S Williams
    Fish
    London
    Antrim
    Meath
    Laois
    Monaghan
    @~20/1

So last three legs to go, seeing as i took most of my picks from this forum (knowing nothing about GAA!) if it comes in i'll throw a few steaks out later on as a thanks!

Haase retired in the Fish match, will that affect the bet in any way?

Originally posted by OnyaByke View Post
    Betfair rang me yesterday saying i could gamble up to €30 risk free this weekend so i obviously took them up.

Looked through the gambling thread here for inspiration (specifically the London pick) and picked out an 8-leg multiple:

Wozniacki
    S Williams
    Fish
    London
    Antrim
    Meath
    Laois
    Monaghan
    @~20/1

So last three legs to go, seeing as i took most of my picks from this forum (knowing nothing about GAA!) if it comes in i'll throw a few steaks out later on as a thanks!

waitin on meath laois and monaghan so ye hope it comes in for u

Comment

Wozniacki
      S Williams
      Fish
      London
      Antrim
      Meath
      Laois
      Monaghan
      @~20/1

I dont back Tennis(probably only sport i dont back on) but my memory is correct it counts as no bet.so u need to re calc ur bet.What odds was Fish? best of luck with it

sorry just realised bet is with betfair and they different rules
      If a player or pairing retires or is disqualified in any match, the player or pairing progressing to the next round (or winning the tournament in the case of a final) will be deemed the winner. However if less than one set has been completed at the time of the retirement or disqualification then all bets relating to that individual match will be void.

If it was after 1set ur a winner otherwise just void part of bet
      Last edited by corigi; 25-06-11, 17:46.

Comment

He was 1.3 so that would take the overall odds down to ~15/1 so not too bad

Didn't see the prev edit, sweet back up to 20/1!!
        Last edited by OnyaByke; 25-06-11, 17:52.

Comment

He was 1.3 so that would take the overall odds down to ~15/1 so not too bad
          Sorry had edited my post think u missed it, your ok still at 20s as more than 1 set was played.

Comment

You'll get full odds pay out on Fish, Betfair rules is once one set is complete the match is valid.

Comment

Close but no cigar!

There's always one that'll let ya down

Comment

Working...
              X