Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any bookies doing betting on certain horses to fall at cheltenham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are any bookies doing betting on certain horses to fall at cheltenham?

juat wondering does anybody know of a bookies where i can back a horse to fall at cheltenham?

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    bookies dont tend to price these markets as they bring bad pr upon them.

what do you want to back to fall, what price are you looking for and how much you want on?

im sure somebody would be willing to accomodate you.
    i wanted 2 back dunguib 2 fall,just a small bet for an interest,no idea what price it wud be

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
      i wanted 2 back dunguib 2 fall,just a small bet for an interest,no idea what price it wud be
      Your a sick individual who i hope gets an awful dose of the crabs if this happens
      "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
        Your a sick individual who i hope gets an awful dose of the crabs if this happens
        lol,sum1s gotta a pretty penny on him just for u i hope he clips d last n unseats d rider...........especially 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          il give you 5/1.

how much would you like to have on it?
          i think id want a bigger price than 5s ,im probably the only person in ireland who would want to do this bet and realisticly the odds of the 4/7 fav who jumps like a dream falling would be higher than 5s,thanks for the offer though.it is appreciated

Comment

lol,sum1s gotta a pretty penny on him just for u i hope he clips d last n unseats d rider...........especially 4 u
            If this happens i`ll hunt you down and do violent things to you
            "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
              If this happens i`ll hunt you down and do violent things to you
              awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww im gna wish it to happen now,its sick,but just to annoy you,i really hope it happens

Comment

i think id want a bigger price than 5s ,im probably the only person in ireland who would want to do this bet and realisticly the odds of the 4/7 fav who jumps like a dream falling would be higher than 5s,thanks for the offer though.it is appreciated
                Ill go 7s so. I think thats pretty fair for a horse that hasnt jumped amazingly previously, hasnt run in big fields before and jumping will certainly be put under pressure in the fastest race hes run so far. Youre not gonna do much better than that.

Hes not 4/7 or anything like it, and he most certainly doesnt jump like a dream. Dunno why youd misrepresent yourself like that when clearly you think the very opposite.
                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                  Ill go 7s so. I think thats pretty fair for a horse that hasnt jumped amazingly previously, hasnt run in big fields before and jumping will certainly be put under pressure in the fastest race hes run so far. Youre not gonna do much better than that.

Hes not 4/7 or anything like it, and he most certainly doesnt jump like a dream. Dunno why youd misrepresent yourself like that when clearly you think the very opposite.
                  i do think the oppsosite but nobody agrees with me,i dont know much about it tbh just wanted to do a bet that was a bit different,you seem to be offended? and are taking it quite seriously? its just a novelty bet,im not staking my house on it or anthing????

Comment

oh and sorry 4/5 ,my mistake

Comment

i do think the oppsosite but nobody agrees with me,i dont know much about it tbh just wanted to do a bet that was a bit different,you seem to be offended? and are taking it quite seriously? its just a novelty bet,im not staking my house on it or anthing????
                      LOL ???at this post.??
                      ?
                      ?? ??
                      Profit before people.

Comment

dbc obv

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                          dbc obv
                          nicky plz tll them im not mad! its just for an interst n im offendin every1!!!!~!!!

Comment

Ha I get that its only for fun!

I just thought the way you said that you wanted to back it, but then in the same breath said that he was nailed on not to fall was a little odd.

Id be interested in laying that bet anyway cos it rounds off nicely a few bets I have in the Supreme novices anyway!
                            Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

nicky plz tll them im not mad! its just for an interst n im offendin every1!!!!~!!!
                              no comment

hows the leprechaun outfit coming along

Comment

Working...
                              X